Unexpected||On Hold||

By Vanessa_writes_stuff

[Specialshipping] ||on Hold until lovely is finished|| Unexpected love from a unexpecting couple. Yellow has... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chaoter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 2

656 7 24
By Vanessa_writes_stuff

"He...didn't remember me",Yellow sulked as she laid her head on her desk. Blue laughed a bit as she scratched her cheek nervously, "well yellow it HAS been 10 years, what'd you expect?"

Yellow sighed, "I don't know...i guess hoping he'd remember me was asking for too much?"

"Huh? Remember who?",Sapphire asked walking towards them,a cute fang was shown due to her smile. Yellow turned pink and looked away, "well..."

"Actually yellow, you never really told me how you met red, all you said was that you met him",Blue said holding her chin in thought. Sapphire looked at Yellow and grinned, "so, you gonna tell us or do we have ta get it outta ya?",she asked making yellow turn a brighter pink.

"Oh! How about we try guessing how they met? That way yellow can hint to us if we're close",Blue suggested smiling. Yellow looked at the two and sighed, then smiled and nodded, "alright...I'll play along."

"I wanna go first!",Blue declared raising her hand grabbing the attention of a few students, especially green and red. Did the author forget to mention they also had oak's class? Sapphire wasn't meant to be here but it was a free period soooo.

The two boys walked to the girls.
"Hey guys!",Red said smiling cheerfully, his smile widened when he saw yellow, "hey you're the guy that ran away from me!"

Green looked at his friend skeptically. Unless Yellow ran from his stupidity, he wasn't sure why anyone would run away from the cheerful idiot.

Yellow turned away from them.
'Great, that's how my childhood crush will remember me as now',she thought still looking away. Blue noticed why she turned away and gave the boys a light push, "sorry guys its girl,girl 'boy' talk. You understand don't you?"

Sapphire nodded, "now shoo, Yellow has something important to tell us!",She said turning her attention back to Yellow. Green shrugged and walked back to his seat, Red however stared at Yellow for a few minutes before following green.

Blue and Sapphire noticed and glanced at each other then back at their small friend who was still in her thoughts. The two smirked, they'd keep quiet about that for now.

"Well anyway!I'm going to start! Listen closely!",Blue said clearing her throat.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

Yellow was walking by herself in the woods when all of a sudden a wild machoke appeared and attacked her. Yellow flinched and was tackled away from the attack of the machoke.

"T-thank you..." yellow said as Red smiled "anything for you princess-"

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

"No!",Yellow said waving away the thought with both hands while a bright pink. Blue pouted
"Was i at least close?"

Yellow looked away nervously, her face still pink, and nodded.
Sapphire smiled "alright, what part?"

"in the begining...",Yellow said looking down. Blue blinked, "wait, wait, wait. He actually saved you from a machoke?"

"Well not a machoke but-"

"Oh, I've got an idea!",Sapphire said excitedly. Blue and Yellow looked at each other then nodded at Sapphire as a "go ahead" signal.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

"Oh, help me! I am lost, and scared, and-", a dramatic child like yellow said until a wild machoke attacked.

"Help me!",She screamed and was tackled away by red wearing armor-

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

"No!!!",Yellow yelled, but not loud enough to be heard. Blue and Sapphire laughed. "You girls are just making fun of me!",Yellow huffed covering her pink face.

"Aw, you know we love you!",Blue said patting Yellow's head,which was covered by her hat. "Yeah, love teasing me", Came a muffled reply from the blonde.

Laughter was heard a few desks ahead of them. Yellow picked her head up to see Red and Green talking to ruby, a boy with silver eyes, gold eyes, and a boy with black eyes. They were laughing and making jokes, all in good fun!

Yellow smiled some, well...at least someone who didn't tease her is having fun! Blue pinched Yellow's cheek making Yellow flinch in surprise. "Blue, that huurrts!"

"Sorry, sorry! But if you stared any longer he would have noticeedd~",Blue said giggling earning a laugh from their sapphire eyed friend. Yellow put her head on her desk "i hate you bootthh...."

"Pi",agreed ChuChu. In her opinion, these girls teased her too much! But since its all pretty harmless, she hasn't shocked anyone. Chuchu looked at red slightly and huffed. Yet

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

"Alright, class ended!", Blue cheered and went to yellow.
"You know what our next block is right?",She asked wiggling her eye brows in amusement much to the blonde's dismay.

"Trainer's battle practice...",Yellow mumbled slamming her head on her desk.
Blue laughed, she knew Yellow would react that way! Yellow had always been a soft-hearted child and a bit naive. She also HATES pokemon battles if they're unnecessary, and would rather work around a problem without hurting people or pokemon.

"Well, no use sitting and doing nothing~ let's go!",Blue said grabbing her hand and running off passing by red and green.
The two boys stared off after them with a confused look, mostly red, green had a weird look on his face as he watched blue and yellow.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

"Okay class",A pudgy short man with brown hair said smiling.
"My name is professor birch. I use to be hoenn's professor but as you can see now, im your teacher! In this class, we'll be having battles amongst each other wether it be one on one, or four on four!", he said laughing at the students turning pale at the thought.

"Now, for only today, i will assign you all a partner and then a group to fight with. I AM open to suggestions however about who to team who up with",he said smiling. Everyone smiled, at least they could try and convince professor birch to be partnered up with a friend!

As professor birch started naming partners earning cheers and groans, blue walked to yellow and the two started chatting. After a while, professor birch called blue up.

"Ms. Blue, and Mr. Oak!",Professor birch called. Blue frowned some, if she was honest she wanted to be with yellow but hey, she's got green at least! Blue smiled at yellow apologetically and walked to green with a bright smile. Yellow SERIOUSLY had to ask blue what her relationship with green was.

"Mr. Fire and Mr. Viridian", professor birch called. Yellow raised her head up, earning a small tilt from her hat. "You two will be partners!", Birch says smiling as a short and pudgy ish blue haired girl walked away giggling.

'D-did....did that girl seriously suggest red and I to be paired together?!",Yellow thought confused. Yellow shook her head and blinked when she saw red walk over with a smile. "Hey! Glad i got to be paired up with you and not a complete stranger. Well, i guess we kinda are strangers but i at least know you!", he says happily. "Oh...uh yeah! Im also glad i didn't get paired up with a stranger",Yellow said smiling. Red blinked and stared for a few seconds then shook his head making yellow confused. Was he okay?

"Okay class!",Professor birch said clapping his hands together with a smile. "Choose someone to fight against! After that, you can just keep choosing who you wanna fight, we have nurse joy here to tend to any wounded pokemon too!",he said gesturing kindly to nurse joy who smiled and waved.

"Hey red!!! Let's battle!",A girl with short red hair grinned walking to him. She had blue eyes and the regular school uniform. Her partner was a boy with brown hair and light brown skin.

"Misty, brock!", Red greeted smiling. Yellow just smiled, she didn't know them, but she guessed this was a good time to introduce herself.

Before yellow could introduce herself the girl known as misty looked at yellow up and down, her smile faltering. Yellow gulped. Oh, she knew. Misty knew yellow was a girl. Misty smiled brightly and said, "so, who's your new friend?",she asked nervously.

'Why is she nervous?',Yellow thought frowning. "Oh right! Guys meet my new friend! Yellow of the viridian forest. He's new here!",He said smiling. Misty looked at yellow briefly and raised an eyebrow. Yellow made a pleading sign with her eyes as if saying 'please just go with it'

Misty nodded slightly and smiled. "Oh, also! Yellow, this is brock! One of my good friends!", he said gesturing to him. "Hey! Let's get along this year!",Brock said smiling.

"And this is misty, my girlfriend!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3K 350 21
Join a prince who was disowned from his family, a thief and a sorcerer on their adventure to follow the realms of time and to save pokemon from going...
40.4K 565 200
✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ 𝕎𝕖𝕝𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖, 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕥𝕨𝕠 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕠𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕝𝕤𝕠 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕 𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕄𝕚𝕜𝕒 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕟...
353K 2.8K 12
Pokémon: Reincarnated as a Pokémon Trainer and Gaining a Yuri Harem A young man on Earth, dies a tragic death. But he is suddenly reincarnated as a g...
Secrets By Chris

Fanfiction

2.6K 107 16
Secrets, they fill the world. Discovery, it makes the world what it is today. Kindness, makes the world a better place. Love, makes the world shine...