The Fag Swag [boyxboy]

By SkeneKidz

When she determines that he’s too nice for his own good, Nick Bradley’s best friend Molly decides to toughen... More

The Fag Swag [boyxboy]
The Fag Swag {2}
The Fag Swag {3}
The Fag Swag {4}
The Fag Swag {5}
The Fag Swag {6}
The Fag Swag {7}
The Fag Swag {8}
The Fag Swag {9}
The Fag Swag {10}
The Fag Swag {11}
The Fag Swag {12}
The Fag Swag {13}
The Fag Swag {14}
The Fag Swag {15}
The Fag Swag {16}
The Fag Swag {17}
The Fag Swag {18}
The Fag Swag {19}
The Fag Swag {20}
The Fag Swag {21}
The Fag Swag {23}
The Fag Swag {24}
The Fag Swag {25}
The Fag Swag {26}
The Fag Swag {27}
The Fag Swag {28}
The Fag Swag {29}
The Fag Swag {30}
The Fag Swag {31}
The Fag Swag {32}
The Fag Swag {33}
The Fag Swag {34} END

The Fag Swag {22}

52.4K 1.8K 447
By SkeneKidz

                I walked into school and Kenneth bounded over to me. He took my hand in his and smiled, kissing me.

                “Hi Nick!” he said joyfully.

                “Hi Kenneth,” I mumbled. “I have to go to my locker. I’ll meet up with you later.”

                He nodded and kissed my cheek before releasing my hand. I hurried away to my locker and put in my combination. I began to dig around in search of one of my notebooks.

                “Nick!”

                I jumped in shock. I spun to face Molly and gave her a nervous look. Was she here to kill me or something?

                “He did it again,” she said flatly.

                “What do you mean?” I asked, completely confused. Who did what?

                “Well, let’s see. You no longer have a facebook or an AOL. I also received a threatening text message from your wonderful boyfriend,” she said, rolling her eyes and tossing her phone at me.

                “What? But…my passwords,” I said helplessly, pulling up facebook on Molly’s phone and searching for mine. Aw man. Kenneth really had deleted my facebook! I searched the rest of my social networks. He had deleted my facebook, my AOL, my Tumblr, my Twitter, and even my Formspring! What the hell!

                I went to Molly’s messages and opened the one from Kenneth’s number.

                From: Creepy Fucktard

                Leave Nick alone. Stay away from him you ugly bitch. He’s mine. Not that fucker Phil’s, not that ugly bastard Shaw’s, and not yours. Mine. So fuck off before I fuck you up bitch.

                I slowly handed Molly’s phone back to her and she shoved it in her pocket. She crossed her arms and glared at me.

                “Fix it,” she snapped before storming off.

                I stood up and slammed my locker shut. I leaned against it and mentally groaned. I hated this so much. How was I supposed to fix this situation?

                I began to walk towards class. I guess I’d just have to approach Kenneth about it during lunchtime. Maybe he had a reasonable explanation or something.

                Lunchtime came around and I sat outside at my usual table, waiting for Kenneth. He came out and over to me, kissing my cheek and sitting down across from me.

                “Kenneth, why did you delete all my accounts? Actually, how did you delete them?” I asked, deciding to get straight to the point.

                “I didn’t,” he said with a frown.

                My eyes widened a little. “My sheet of passwords! You took the sheet with all my passwords when I went to the bathroom, didn’t you?” I demanded. I remembered now. I had left it out the night before. He must have seen it and taken it.

                “No!” Kenneth said defensively. But I could tell he was lying.

                I opened my mouth to say more, but looked over at the doors as they opened. My jaw must have crashed through the ground at the sight.

                Phillip Brooks walked through, talking casually to Angel and Molly. They came over to the table Kenneth and I were at and sat down. Phil didn’t look at me as he stopped talking. He took a bite of pizza and pretended not to notice me.

                “You were saying something Nick?” Kenneth asked smugly. He reached over the table and took my hand in his.

                “I…I was asking you why,” I said, my voice going small. Phil still had that heartbroken look in his eyes.

                “Why what?” Kenneth asked, giving me big, innocent eyes.

                I cleared my throat. No. No, I wasn’t going to do this to Phil. He didn’t deserve it. Kenneth could tell him the truth, and he could kick my ass. Anything to get that expression off of his face.

                “Why you deleted my accounts? And don’t give me some bullshit lie. I know you stole my passwords,” I growled.

                “I didn’t,” Kenneth said innocently.

                I yanked my hand out of his grip and glared at him. “Stop lying to me! I know you did!” I snapped angrily.

                Phil was watching curiously now. Kenneth blushed lightly and dropped his gaze to the table sadly.

                “I’m sorry Nick. I didn’t mean to upset you,” he said quietly.

                “Stop it!” I cried. “I’m not falling for this again! You’re not going to guilt me into this! I’m not dating you Kenneth. I’m done being pushed around by you. You threatened me into this. You know what? I don’t care anymore. Tell him. See if I give a fuck. You’re creepy and, quite frankly, you scare the hell out of me. I don’t like you. I never will. Piss off, fucknuts.”

                I was breathing heavily by the end of that, my fists clenched tightly and a glare on my face. The guilt of my words was trying to eat at me, but I fought it off. I could feel guilty later. For now, it was time to end this whole thing.

                Kenneth stared at me in shock for a minute. Our entire table was silent. Then Kenneth narrowed his eyes at me and stood up.

                “I loved you Nick. I still do. But fine, have your way. You’re an asshole. You’ve changed a lot since we dated. Fuck. You.” He took the slushie he had and dumped it on my head furiously.

                He cried out in pain as Phil punched him to the ground. Phil stood over him, glaring down at him furiously.

                “Get out of here,” he snarled. “Leave Nick alone.”

                Kenneth scrambled to his feet. He shot us all a dirty look before hurrying back inside. Phil calmly sat back down and sipped on his milk.

                Molly handed me a napkin and I wiped my face with it. “I need to go to the bathroom and clean up,” I mumbled and left the table.

                I went to the boy’s restroom and was, luckily, the only one in there. I turned on the sink and grabbed some paper towels, trying to clean the slushie out of my hair.

                The door creaked open and I mentally sighed. Great. An audience to watch me wash slushie out of my hair. Oh my lanta.

                Phil appeared in the mirror and I jumped and spun around. He grabbed a few paper towels and silently helped me wash the slushie out of my hair.

                “Thanks,” I said quietly once we were done.

                “Why did you say he threatened you?” he asked, throwing out the paper towels.

                “Because he did. He threatened me into the relationship,” I said bitterly.

                “How?”

                “None of your business Phil!” I snapped.

                “Sorry,” he said, that childlike confusion snapping back to his face. I noticed that his face had new cuts on it, and he had a black eye. There was also a deep, nasty-looking cut above his eyebrow. Oh poor Phil.

                “So you never liked him?” Phil asked after a few moments of awkward silence.

                I sighed and shook my head. What the hell? Might as well be honest.

                “No. I never liked him. He’s creepy. I liked you, Phil. I liked you a lot. I hated being with Kenneth when I wanted to be with you. It drove me crazy,” I admitted.

                Phil stepped closer to me and gently traced his fingers on my lips. “I was jealous,” he said quietly. “I was so jealous. But it doesn’t matter now. You’re mine.” The confidence at the end made me grin a little.

                He leaned down and kissed me deeply. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back just as deeply, wanting him to know I was sorry and that I still cared about him.

                Phil shifted us and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He held me tightly and moved so that my back was against the bathroom wall.

                I bit his bottom lip and he eagerly opened his mouth. My tongue slipped in and battled with his playfully.

                We pulled away after a little. Phil let me drop back to my feet and hugged me, kissing my forehead gently.

                “I take it we’re dating?” I asked, a little breathless.

                “Duh,” he said impatiently.

                “Oh my lanta.” Eh, it was all I could think to say.

                Phil took my hand in his and kissed me again before leading me out of the bathroom. As we walked towards our table, I realized that Phil was still technically falling for the fake me. But I would figure it all out. I would make this relationship honest. I would fix everything and find some way to make it all up to Phil. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 11.2K 53
Many people think teenagers are all crazy. It's also a common belief that all millionaires are eccentric. Neither of these things are considered to...
127K 5K 27
I'm Finn Vasco but that's not quite important right now. I'm a pretty sarcastic guy if I'm gonna be honest. I'm closed off and I literally only have...
10.2K 580 9
Sometimes love just hits you. Just the feelings and the emotions and sometimes you do stupid things for love like caring too much or embarrassing you...
333K 15K 25
Jasper Whalen wasn't looking for love. Sure, he had a few relationships here and there, but they had all been with girls, and for him that didn't cou...