Sister of the Bad Boys

Angel_Loves_Books által

"Why can't you let me be my own person?! You 3 are always controlling my life and I hate it. I hate it!" Tur... Több

Cast
1
2
3
4
5
6
A/N
7
A/N-Im sorry
8
A/N-shoutout
9
10
A/N shoutout
11
12
A/N - Happy Eid
A/N Sorry guys
13
14
15
A/N
16
A/N Book Cover
17
18
100k THANKS YOU
19
20
A/N Merry Christams
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
33
R.I.P
34
35
A/N
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
a/n

32

6.9K 280 225
Angel_Loves_Books által

I just realised how I made the mistake of dragging this Q&A on and on and I don't have the time to go back to everyone single chapter, copy questions and answer them. So, I'm just gonna go back and answer every question individually. I might do a Q&A later on. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Happy Ramadan/Fasting month for the muslims. Mayo a.k.a my friend (Mayo is what I call her) is fasting and I feel soooo bad when I eat in front of her. But she tells me it's ok

Anyway.....Long chapter ahead. Since I haven't updated in like a month. Writers block.

Enjoy the chapter people. I am in a really good mood for the first time in forever (Frozen references) and yeah. So now read.

"Oh Barry, you're my hero," I sighed, hugging him closer. He chucked, rubbing the back of his neck.

"I'm kinda everyone's hero," he mumbled. I stared into his green, mesmerising orbs. His place skin complimented his dark brown hair and his eyes, making them both stand out.

"Yes you are Flash. But you are my favourite hero."

My lips inched closer, as did his. It was so close and-

"ARIELLA MARIYAH CARINA DECROLA! Stop daydreaming!" A voice brought me back from my fantasy. Tyler had hit me at the back of my head.

"Tyler! I was just getting to the good part," I whined, throwing Nutty at his face. I didn't even get to kiss the Flash.

Stopping my whining, I didn't realise how hard I threw Nutty, because Tyler tumbled of the bed.

"Oh my Mayo, are you okay?" I worried, peering over the bed.

"Im fine t-"

I pushed Tyler so he rolled away.

"Thank mayo you are okay Nutty, I thought I lost you." I breathed a sigh of relief, hugging nutty closely.

"Yes Principessa, I am great after falling off the bed onto the hard, wooden, cold floor," I heard Tyler groan sarcasticlly, getting up from the floor.

It's been a few weeks, and it was September the 2nd. I do online school, and my mental state had been improving. However, the nightmares of my brothers death haunted me every night. I missed Daniel, and I miss my brothers. I still brood and cry a lot. I haven't accepted it yet and moved on. And to be honest, I don't think I ever will. It's been 2 months and 17 days since Daniel died.

I really want to see my brothers again, but Tyler keeps telling me soon. But I don't think he will let me out of this house.

Tyler was helping. He had a funny, dorky side to him as well as a mysterious dark and dangerous side. We have become closer. Jace on the other hand, I haven't seen since that day in the hallway. I don't know whether I'm happy about that or not.

We moved back to America, and we were living in some mansion hidden in a forest. It wasn't creepy as the house was surrounded by many lights, and Tyler had people guarding the house. Those people must be brave to walk around outside at night.

"Are you hungry?" Tyler asked as he fixed my bed. I'm too cool to fix beds.

"No."

He shot me a confused look. "You sure. You haven't eaten in like 9 hours."

Lying on my back, Nutty beside Me, I raised me eyebrows. "Dude I'm fine," I assured him.

He walked over, looking down at me as I rested my hands behind my head. A worried look was plastered on his face.

"But you haven't eaten. Oh Dio (God) are you ill? Do you feel sick? Why aren't-" I slapped his cold hand that was touching my forehead.

"Stop worrying. My philosophy is that worrying means you suffer twice," I said as his eyes narrowed.

"Did you just quote Newt Scamander from Fantastic Beasts and Where To a Find Them?" He questioned with his hot Italian accent, raising his eyebrows.

I shrugged once I sat up. "What I've always wanted to use that quote. Plus Newt Scamander is really cute and handsome."

Tyler's face went from confused to really really angry. Ohhhh mayo what did I say now?

Before I knew it, I was pinned down to the bed, his hands holding my wrists above my head whilst his legs held mine down. Since his face was so close, the spell of strong peppermint was strong.

"Don't," he began, his eyes holding the fire on anger in in it. "Don't talk about any other man like that. You're Mine!" He growled, burying his had in my neck.

Tyler got possessive a lot. But he wasn't as bad as Aidan....yet anyway.

"One, does it look like I'm wearing a sign that says 'Owned by Tyler Dicarlo? And two, can you get off me please this is a very awkward position we are in right now."

Tyler lifted his face so mine and his nose where inched away, his eyes burning into mine. "Don't lie to me, you love this position," he whispered.

A shiver ran down my spine. He was lips were inching closer and closer. His eyes closed and his lips were a millimetre apart and then-

SYKE! I didn't kiss him. Instead, I managed to roll his muscular, hot body off and strolled out the door, leaving Tyler to sulk.

He stopped me from kissing Barry Allen when I was daydreaming soooooooo.......we are even.

Turning back whilst I was in the hallway, a smile tugged onto my lips as Tyler walked to the doorway.

"Oh, and by the way, you literally just admitted that you watched a Harry Potter universe movie. I wonder what would happen if everyone found out hmmm....." and with that, I was running around the house with Tyler chasing after me.

Maybe he wasn't that bad.

-----------------

I ate too much.

I ate too much cheesecake and now I feel like my stomach is gonna explode.

Today had just been a lazy day. Now, I was just sitting on the couch with Tyler. I was laying down with my feet wresting in his lap. Everyone else was asleep, and we were watching some really sappy romantic movie. A funeral scene was playing, and that's when I broke the silence.

"You know, when I die, I don't want everyone to wear black," I spoke out. Tyler's eyes were glued in the tv, but nodded to show he was listening.

"Why?"

I shrugged, turning back to the tv to see everyone leaving with their umbrellas because it was running. All that pathetic fallacy and stuff.

"Because it's so depressing. If I was there, it would make me more upset. I mean, in New Orleans they have a festival when someone dies."

"Really?"

"Well, that's what happened in The Originals," I mumbled as Tyler chuckled, muttering something about me being obsessed with too many CW tv shows.

Hey! It's not my fault they put all the hot guys in the CW series.

"But being serious, I would want to have a New Orleans funeral that Uncle K had in the Originals. It would make me happy," I yawned, stretching my arms. I had been sitting in this place for like 6 hours.

Tyler gently moved my legs up, and got up, stretching his muscular, smooth, drool-making arms.

.....I have issues.

"I'm off to bed. And you should be too missy," he said in a stern tone. "Oh, and by the way, my men recovered your phone and I got it fixed. Here you go."

The next thing I know, my maverick phone cased phone was thrown into my lap. My eyes widened at the shiny condition.

"Thank you thank you thank you thank you!" I wrapped my arms around his neck, and I felt his arms wrap around my waist.

"No problem principessa. Now, off to bed. And remember, if you need anything you come to my room. Dormi Bene (Goodnight from google translate) prinipessa."

A light kiss was placed on my forehead before he left. Then, I was left alone in the lounge. Sitting down, I unlocked my phone to see everything working fine. What caught my eye was the 1 video WhatsApp message I had.

"A message? I have friends??" I questioned myself.

Nah, I'm joking I do have friends.

That's when I saw who sent the message

Big Bro 2 🤓

3 months ago.

I chocked back a sob as my eyes prickled with tears. Running to my room, I closers the door and sat on my bed, looking at the 6 letters, one number and 2 emojis that lit up my screen.

Do I open it?

Can I open it?

With shaking hands, I connected my phone to the huge tv I had in my room and hesitantly The pressed down the play button before sitting on my bed. The sound proof walls that surround me would make sure no one would hear.

It started with the camera being fixed so it faced towards Daniel's bed. When he came into view and sat down on the bed, my tears were released as I saw my dead brothers face on the screen.

"Hey Ari. If you're watching this, that means I'm dead."

A son escaped my lips as I watched Daniel take off his glasses and wipe his face.

"Everything we do, everything I do is to protect you Ari. And that I why I had to go. I had to make sure you are safe. I love you so much that I would take a bullet for you."

And he did

"I don't know how I'm gonna die, when I'm gonna die but I do I will die. I have to die. It is the only way. But I tell you something. I know you Ari, and I know how you become after someone dies. I know after mom and dad died. I don't want you to be like that."

I watched, as tears fell down Daniel's face as well as mine.

"I want you to be happy. I want you to be your clumsy, dorky, annoyingly cute yourself. I want you to annoy Damon and Damien for me. I want you to be rebellious, but not too much. I want you to choke somebody and try kill them when they take Nutty."

Both me and video Daniel chuckled between our tears, reminiscing that memory.

"But I need you to do something for me. I need you accept it. I need to accept this. I nee you to accept my death. I need you to accept mom's and dad's death. I need you to let us go, and move on. It would be easier-I don't want you to suffer and be in pain because of me. You have to try move on "

Move on?.....How can I move on?"

"Please Ari. Do it for me. And if not then do it for our parents. I know it's hard but you need to move on. Please. I love you my baby sister. I love you much. I couldn't have asked for a better sister. I couldn't have."

He put his hand on the camera and rested his forehead against it. I lifted my hand and placed it so it was on his from the screen, resting my forehead on the screen as my tears stained it.

"Goodbye sister."

And with that, the recording stopped and my tears carried on. I felt like I couldn't breathe. I felt like the walls were closing in on me. I felt my chest tighten

Grabbing the strength I had, I opened my door and ran out of my room, running down the hallway to Tyler's room. Pulling the door open, I saw Tyler standing in his room, ready to get in bed.

Without second thoughts, I jumped on him, attaching myself to him like a koala, my legs around his waist.

"I-I," I stuttered but I couldn't finished the sentence, Daniel's voice replaying in my head.

"It's okay. It's okay," Tyler whispered into my ear as I cried into his neck.

"I-I just miss him so much."

He hugged me tighter, tiring on the bed as he rocked slightly.

"I know, I know. It's going to be okay Ariella. It's going to be okay."

Wooo. That was....emotional

Anyway, What's up people-Mayo is in da house!!!!! WHOOP WHOOP!

Ok I'm Never saying that again

I kinda wrote this chapter because Angel is on holiday in America and told me to finish the chapter. I hope you guys enjoyed it!

✌️

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

22.3K 1.3K 33
Y/N is reincarnated in HI3rd as her/his favorite character, Houraiji Kyuushou. She finds herself in Nagazora, and starts to explore it, trying to fin...
152K 3.4K 60
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
24.1K 1.8K 45
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...