Alive [Lirry] EDITING!

Da hopeangel11

SEQUEL TO "TRULY, MADLY, DEEPLY"! Please read "Irresistible", then "Truly, Madly, Deeply" BEFORE this one! Th... Altro

Alive [Lirry]
Summary
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 - LAST CHAPTER!

Chapter 6 (NEW)

726 19 6
Da hopeangel11

Chapter 6 (NEW)

*A/N: So, thanxz to @Xx1dLoVeEr24Xx, I've decided to write this chapter before the one I just posted as Chapter 6. Basically, this will be the NEW Chapter 6, taking place BEFORE the 'old' Chapter 6 (which will now be known as Chapter 7).

This chapter will give you more information before and after Harry turns Liam into a vampire! I'm sorry for not doing it before, since I couldn't really come up with a good enough way to write it. But tried my best with this chapter, so I hope you like it and appreciate my effort.

YOU ARE ALL VERY WELCOME, by the way! <3* x 

A MONTH AFTER DYLAN IS BORN...

"So, when are you planning to turn Liam into a vampire?" Louis asked as he watched Ian play with Ethan and Claire on the floor of the living room.

"Honestly, I have no idea," Harry replied with a heavy sigh, holding a sleeping Dylan in his arms.

"Uh, why is that?" the older lad wondered, looking over at Harry. "Haven't you two already talked about it and agreed on some date. Change of plans or one of you chickened out?"

The curly-haired lad looked up from Dylan and looked at his best mate/'cousin'. "We did agree on it before. But then Liam got pregnant again, so we had to wait until after... Don't give me that look. I know it's already been a month since Dylan was born. We both know that."

"Then what's the hold up?"

"... Well, I don't think Liam... wants to be a vampire anymore," Harry admitted, frowning unintentionally.

Louis raised an eyebrow and gave Harry a doubtful look. "He told you that? Or you just assumed? You know how that makes you sound to me, right? An as- "

"No, Lou. You don't get it. Like, I swear he doesn't want to. He didn't have to tell me, okay?" Harry said in frustration. "I can just tell. Every time I brought it up, he always changed the subject or just avoided me."

"Have you at least asked him about it?"

"Don't know if I can. I mean, I don't want to make him upset or anything if I keep asking about it. Maybe he just doesn't wanna live forever with me like I thought," Harry concluded sadly.

The blue-eyed lad rolled his eyes at Harry's sadness and decided to just call the other person important for this conversation. I mean, it was their problem and Louis' practically the one to fix it, because he cares. However lame that sounds.

"LIAM PAYNE-STYLES! Get in the living room right now! Your husband's crying his eyes out!"

"Lou! You can't just - I'm not even crying!" Harry protested, eyes wide.

"Shut up. Your 'beloved' is coming in here to fix everything," Louis countered, then muttered under his breath, "Hopefully."

Just then, Liam came walking in the living room from the kitchen. He had a ball that Milo and Nyko play with in his hand, which he decided to throw at Louis for being so loud. Dylan was right there, sleeping in Harry's arms, for goodness' sake!

"No need to be violent, Payno," Louis argued, catching the ball easily.

"Shut it. You're gonna wake up Dylan if you keep yelling," Liam hissed back at him. "Why were even yelling at me to come here? Harry's not even crying."

"That's what I said," Harry muttered, kicking Louis' shin.

"Hush, Styles. Listen up, Liam. The reason why I called you in here is because I wanted to discuss why you won't let Harry over here turn you into one of us? I mean, I thought you loved him? So why don't you wanna be one with him, like, 'forever and ever'?"

Liam blinked at Louis, then glanced at Harry questioningly. His husband just shrank back on the couch and smiled sheepishly at Liam. The younger lad cleared his throat and looked away quickly from Harry, looking back at Louis.

"What are you? Trying to be a 'marriage councellor' for us?" Liam retorted. "Cuz Harry and I are fine."

"Then just answer my freaking question. Why won't you let Harry turn you into a vampire?" Louis demanded.

"I - I don't need to have this 'discussion' with you, Tomlinson. That's between my husband and I only. You don't need to worry about it," Liam argued.

"Well, it does worry me, cuz my best mate is upset about it," Louis countered with a glare.

Harry groaned and hit Louis' arm. "Can you stop making me sound so weak, Lou? I'm not some 'damsel in distress'."

"You're acting like one," Louis snapped, turning to his mate. "And why are you not backing me up like a real 'bro'? I'm trying to get Liam to explain why he doesn't want to be with you for all of eternity, and you're complaining. I'm trying to help."

"I think you're just making things worse," Harry whined. "Sorry about him, Li."

"Kinda used to it now. But, I guess I do have to explain myself. It wasn't fair to you that I would just, like, avoid you and change the subject. You're my husband and we should be able to talk about anything," Liam reasoned, smiling at his husband.

The curly-haired lad smiled back and said, "Louis, get out of the room. Li and I are gonna talk."

"Why don't you guys just go upstairs to your roo- "

"Get out, Louis," Liam added, still looking at Harry lovingly.

"Fine. But I'm taking the children with me. Who knows what you'll end up 'talking' about. They don't need to be scarred by you nasty married couple," Louis said with a scoff, standing up.

He reached down to pick up Ian, then told Ethan and Claire to follow him to the kitchen. Liam took Dylan from Harry's arms and put the in the crib in the living room, before sitting beside his husband. Harry took Liam's hands and rubbed his thumbs over them, giving Liam a serious look.

But before Harry could even utter a word, Louis called out, "I left Dylan there for a reason! Don't do anything you wouldn't do in front of your children!"

"Shut up, Louis!" the couple yelled back.

"You're welcome, by the way! Finally got you two to talk like mature adults," they heard Louis muttering.

"How did you manage him as your best mate for so many years?" Liam asked with a chuckle.

"I learned to tune out most of what he said," Harry replied with a smile. "But that's not the topic at hand, now is it? Stop trying to avoid this conversation, Li. I really want an explanation."

Liam sighed and gave in. "Yeah. Sorry. I just - I don't really know how to explain my reason."

"At least try. You're kinda leaving me in the dark here," Harry prompted. "You know you can tell me anything, Li."

"I know. Okay, so... Um, I guess I don't really wanna be a vampire cuz... Like, I don't know how it'll feel like to be... dangerous? I mean, when will I be able to be around our children without the urge to hurt them? How do I, as a father, get over being away from them for however long it takes? I just don't wanna risk being away from them, and even having the possibility of hurting them as a vampire," Liam admitted in frustration.

He started tearing up and sniffling, making Harry's heart break and pull Liam in his arms.

"Hey. Don't cry, love. We'll figure it out. Remember, I did manage to be around them without hurting them. I can help you get used to it as well. I'll be right here, helping you through it the whole time."

"Y- you promise?" Liam asked softly, looking up at Harry.

"Of course. I would never let you do anything you'll regret. I'm right here for you; like I always am. Just please don't shut me out again, okay?" Harry said soothingly. kissing Liam's forehead.

"Okay. I'm sorry. I'll tell you everything then," Liam agreed, smiling up at him. "But um... I guess, I'll let you turn me whenever you want."

Harry blinked in shock, then looked all over Liam's face for any signs of regret. "R- really?"

"Yeah. You said you'd help me through anything, and I trust you with this. I'm actually letting you turn me into a vampire, Harold. And I really don't care when. Just as long as you do it."

"As if I'd let anyone else do it," Harry scoffed, and hugged Liam tighter. "I love you, Li."

"I love you too. So, when do you wanna do it then?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE NEXT DAY...

Liam blinked awake, feeling an ache in his throat. He reached for his neck with his hand, rubbing it and looking around. Everything looked so clear and defined. It was so different from the way he used to see things yesterday.

He could even hear cars driving by, but it seemed to be miles away from their home. Speaking of which, he was home, wasn't he?

"Liam?" he heard a very familiar voice ask, sounding close even if he wasn't that close. Weird.

"H- Harry?" Liam tested out his voice, sounding different yet the same...?

Looking up, he saw his husband smiling down at him. Liam hesitated briefly before smiling back and slowly sitting up from the bed he was lying in. Or, at least he tried to sit up slowly. He ended up sitting up quicker than he planned, feeling slightly dizzy.

He squeezed his eyes shut and grit his teeth. But that only made him gasp and open his eyes again, hesitantly running his tongue over his teeth. More specifically, his fangs.

"Holy s***. I have fangs," he whispered in disbelief. He reached up to touch them, feeling their sharp, pointy ends.

"Yeah, you do, love," Harry said with a chuckle, grabbing hold of Liam's hands in his.

"Harry," Liam breathed out in awe.

Then he suddenly got up and hugged his husband tightly. Harry blinked in surprise at how fast Liam moved towards him, but he hugged back nonetheless. After all, this was his beloved husband. The one he just turned into a vampire.

"I'm here, Li. I said I would be," he whispered, rubbing Liam's back. "How are you feeling?"

"You smell nice. I mean, I knew that before. But I can, like, smell you better? Does that make sense?" Liam asked, curiously, pulling away enough to look at Harry's face. "And you look even sexier than I remember. Is that normal?"

"Thanks, babe. If I knew that you'd be complimenting me more as a vampire, I would've turned you months ago," Harry responded with a chuckle. "But, seriously. How are you feeling?"

Liam tilted his head to the side in thought, trying to figure out a word to describe how he felt at the moment. Then he remember his throat that was dry and aching.

"I guess I'm thirsty? Or hungry. Whatever the word is," he replied.

"That's normal. We can go hunting now. No one else is here, by the way," Harry said, tugging Liam behind him as he walked down the stairs.

"No one's here? Where are our children? Someone took them while I was changing? And you let them be taken?!" Liam demanded, pulling back from his husband. "How could you, Harry?!"

Harry laughed and turned around to face Liam. "Relax, Li. I meant they're at my mum's house."

"Oh. Why?" Liam asked.

"Cuz we weren't sure how you'd be around our children. So, just for safety precautions, they're staying there until you can get this 'thrist thing' under control. With my help, of course," Harry answered calmly. "You ready to learn how to hunt now?"

"Yeah," Liam breathed out, squeezing Harry's hand.

The older lad led him down the stairs and out the front door. He kept their hands together and he started running, letting Liam get used to their speed.

"So, like, we don't use any weapons, right? Cuz I don't think I can kill an animal with a gun or knife, or whatever hunters use," Liam asked.

"No. Don't worry, babe. The only weapons we have our our fangs," Harry replied easily, smiling.

"Doesn't it feel weird to bite through animal fur? Or do you skin them first?"

"Just don't think about the fur and let your hunger take over. You won't even notice the fur once you taste their blood. I'll show you how it's done first. Just watch and learn, Li. It's easier than you think. It's like, 'vampire instinct' to hunt, I guess."

"Whatever you say. As long as you're here, I'll trust you to teach me," said Liam with a grin.

Harry smiled and stopped running to cup Liam's face in his hands. "I'm gonna kiss you now, cuz I've missed kissing you while you were changing."

"Then kiss me," Liam prompted.

Their lips met, sharing a passionate kiss for the first time since Liam turned into a vampire. And neither would've had it any other way.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

7.8K 105 34
***Sequel coming soon*** Louis and Sophie could be meant to be. That or they're chasing a teenage dream long outlived.
91.3K 1.7K 47
SEQUEL TO "IRRESISTIBLE"! *Please read that before this! It will make a lot more sense! :D Thanks for reading this and "Irresistible"! Here's more! x
30.6K 1.4K 29
Harry and Niall were together once. But what happens when they meet again? What happens when a lot of things and mythical beings come into Niall's li...
24.6K 794 33
My description is too long, so you may read it in the first part of this story!