Bite Me βœ”

By theGhoulBoys_

γ€Š Highest Ranking: #5 in Vampire 》 "Is that Marcus? Marcus as in, from our High School Marcus!" Casey squeake... More

γ€Š CHARACTERS 》
γ€Š TRAILER 》
γ€Š AWARDS 》
γ€Š ONE 》
γ€Š TWO 》
γ€Š THREE 》
γ€Š FOUR 》
γ€Š FIVE 》
γ€Š SIX 》
γ€Š SEVEN 》
γ€Š EIGHT 》
γ€Š NINE 》
γ€Š TEN 》
γ€Š ELEVEN 》
γ€Š TWELVE 》
γ€Š THIRTEEN 》
γ€Š FOURTEEN 》
γ€Š FIFTEEN 》
γ€Š SIXTEEN 》
γ€Š SEVENTEEN 》
γ€Š EIGHTEEN 》
γ€Š TWENTY 》
γ€Š TWENTY-ONE 》
γ€Š TWENTY-TWO 》
γ€Š TWENTY-THREE 》
γ€Š TWENTY-FOUR 》
γ€Š TWENTY-FIVE 》
γ€Š TWENTY-SIX》
γ€Š TWENTY- SEVEN 》
γ€Š TWENTY- EIGHT 》
γ€Š TWENTY-NINE 》
γ€Š THIRTY 》
γ€Š THIRTY-ONE 》
γ€Š THIRTY-TWO 》
γ€Š BOOK COVER 》
γ€Š THIRTY-THREE 》
γ€Š THIRTY-FOUR 》
γ€Š THIRTY-FIVE 》
γ€Š THIRTY-SIX 》
γ€Š THIRTY-SEVEN 》
γ€Š THIRTY- EIGHT 》
γ€Š THIRTY-NINE 》

γ€Š NINETEEN 》

8.6K 334 18
By theGhoulBoys_

《 I Got Secrets 》

I stretched out across the bed, my hand darting searching the empty bedsheets looking for Marcus. When I didn't find him, I opened my eyes and sat up.

I glanced around the room and noticed the note on his pillow. Sliding out of bed, I grabbed it and read it as I stood.

I scrunched it into a ball and threw it across the room, angry. I pulled open his door and wandered down the hall, hoping to get to mine. "Your majesty?" A voice asked, trying to get me to notice.

"What?" I asked, turning around and meeting the wide eyes of Saorise.

"The Vampire you arrived with, left this morning and asked me to give you this" she said pulling something out from behind her back.

I held out my hand and my eyes widened when she handed me a rose. "He also asks you to forgive him for leaving but he had a few things to deal with" she said before bowing.

My hand curled around the rose, not caring as the thorns cut into me. "Also your majesty, your room is this way" she said a smile breaking out across her face.

I nodded silently and followed her. My hand still grasped around the rose. He left but left me a rose which meant he still loved me. But why would he leave?

Saorise stopped in front of my room and gestured for me before leaving. I pushed open the door and closed it behind me, a lump in my throat.
Just when I needed him, he leaves.

I walk over to the mirror and stand in front of it, staring at my reflection. My thumb ghosts over my lips remembering how he kissed me.

I blushed and turned away, getting ready for the day.

I strode out of my room, determined to find my way to somewhere when I spotted Taron waiting for me. "Sister" he acknowledged me with a nod.

"Taron" I replied awkwardly.

"Follow me, mother wants to see your powers in action" he said, almost monotoned.

I took note that his uniform had changed and almost looked like he was getting ready to challenge someone to a karate fight. I followed him, taking note of the rooms and things so I knew where to go next time.

We emerged out into bright sunshine and I blinked away the blindness that gripped me.
My mother sat underneath a willow, faeries darting about her and making sure she was comfortable and good.

Taron hardy glanced at her and I made a mental note to ask about that later.
I wandered over to the Queen, standing before her. "Diana, dear, Taron tells me you haven't used your magic much" she said, not looking at me.

"That's correct, I didn't really know I had magic until about two weeks ago, I haven't really used it" I replied.

"Well today you will, Taron, prepare her!" She ordered.

I turned back to my brother who motioned me over. "You and I will go head to head, I will not go easy on you sister, whatever fuels you to make your powers work, you need to use it now, do you understand?" He asked, gripping my wrist.

"But I don't know how to make them work on command, Taron" I said worriedly.

He glanced at our mother before looking away. "Figure it out" he said stepping back.

He created some distance between us before turning to face me, his palms raised. I shook my head. "I'm not ready" I called out.

Suddenly, I pushed back by a glare force wind, and I flew back. I flipped a few feet before coming to fall on the ground.
Every bone in my body screamed in agony.

I sat up.  "What the hell Taron!" I yelled.

He grimaced before raising his hands again. This time I was prepared and I darted out of yhe road before flinging my arms at him.

Nothing happened. Fustrated, I ducked as Taron aimed his hands at me again. I glanced at mother to see her watch, amused.
"Find whatever makes you feel the most, and use it" Taron yelled.

"I'll give you something that feels the most" I muttered.

Taron reached out again and instead of being pushed back. I was thrown forward and then struck down. "Enough!" I yelled, getting to my feet.

I could feel the cuts on my face and I was completely mad. Madder than I was when I saw Marcus for the first time.

Marcus.

I pushed all my pain, longing and sadness into a ball in my mind and forced it into my hand. I lobbed the ball at Taron who crouched down on the ground as if a shield was protecting him.

I darted forward, nothing but revenge on my mind as I imagined myself stepping through the air and jumping over him.

I ran towards him and jumped up, my feet finding solid ground in the air and I sprinted towards Taron, who used his power to throw me back.
I threw my arms in front of me, screaming.

Suddenly, the adrenaline died and I fell forward, to the ground and Taron knelt beside me. "I told you, you are stronger than you think" he said holding out his hand.

I scowled at him and he pulled me up. "What did you think about?" He asked, tilting his head.

"Marcus" I replied, glancing at my brother.

"What do you think about?" I asked as Taron glanced over at the Queen's gaurd.

"Oh" I replied.

"It's okay to have secrets Taron, I've got secrets too, but being gay isn't as bad as you think it is" I said, touching my brother's shoulder.

"It is here" he replied, shrugging off my hand and walking away.

I glanced at my mother as she started to clap. "You are truly powerful enough to be Queen" she said, walking over to me as if she was floating.

"Queen? I don't want to be Queen" I said, confused.

"Don't be silly, of course you do" my mother fake laughed.

"No I don't,  I just wanted to meet you, to know who my parents were" I replied.

My mother's eyes flashed. "Well you have met me and now you must be Queen" she said, her fake smile pulling tight.

"I don't want to be Queen!" I snapped.

Marcus's POV

"You have failed us" the Consul said as I kneeled before them.

My father watched me with curious eyes. "I couldn't possibly go through with that plan, she's a person not a pawn" I replied, looking up.

The Consul hissed. "Perhaps we were stupid to put him in that position, he is too close to her" my father said, tapping his chin.

"Father please, you must see reason, she's not who you say she is" I spoke loudly, standing up.

"Kneel!" The Consul spat.

I did not. "I will no longer abide by your authority, I will not hurt an innocent girl and I will not stop loving her!" I exclaimed. 

"I knew it was a risk using you, you only confirmed it for me" my father said.

I glared at him. "Take him away, and make sure he regrets double crossing his own kind!" My father spat to the guards behind me.

They grabbed my arms and I tried to pull out of their reach, I couldn't budge. "You're making a mistake!" I called out as they began to drag me backwards.

"Perhaps" the Consul replied.

A/N

Hmm I wonder if Marcus is okay!
I hope he is!

What did you think about the scene with Taron and Diana?
The truth is finally out about Taron now..

Diana's weakness and strength is Marcus, the one she loves and hates.
But I wonder if Marcus will make it out of this... alive...

The Queen is pretty set on Diana taking her place!

Comment what you thought!
Don't forget to vote!

#20 in Vampire! 💙❤💙❤💖

T xoxoxoxoxoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 39.8K 35
"Hello, are you there ?" "Yes, I am. I will always be there." "Can I ask you something?" "Sure my love." "Why don't I feel scared of...
80.9K 1K 58
{EDITING PROCESS} *BOOK ONE OF TWO* When a high school student named Davina Smith faces her senior year after a tragedy in her family, suddenly finds...
9.5K 389 36
"What's your problem?" He asks darkly. "What's your problem?" I spit back. "Why do you keep following me?" He hisses. "I don't follow you!" I shout...
3.4K 159 30
~Cover by me~ WARNING: I created this book years ago so it is a bit um cringy I am working on a new version of it called "Midnight Rose" if you'd be...