Claimed

By acussed

He gently wipes away my tears and my hold on my tummy tightens. "P-please don't h-hurt us." I whisper, lookin... More

*one*
**two**
**three**
**four**
**five**
*six*
*seven*
*eight*
*nine*
*ten*
*eleven*
*twelve*
*thirteen*
*fourteen*
*fifteen*
*sixteen*
*seventeen*
-nineteen-
-twenty-
-twentyone-

-eighteen-

19.9K 724 72
By acussed

RAYMOND

"How the fuck did he get in my territory?! Why was there two guards by each border?!" I yelled at my warriors.

They all held in their flinches. Their eyes averted downwards. I clenched my jaw, my chest heaving. "Two of your fellow warriors have been murdered. And your Luna was put in danger. I want an explanation or everyone here will regret being put on this earth!" I bellowed.

"There was a diversion, Alpha. There a large number of women and children, a few women came to us, they were crying hysterically and said rouges had came into their pack and killed their Alpha and all the men. We went with them thinking their was a large threat but when we went there was no one. The two women disappeared. By the time we got back it was already done." One of them confesses.

I take in a deep breath, my eyes not shifting away from my men. I was still highly pissed off. "We'll change our rounds and routines. Instead of two men there will be four during shifts." I explained. "You're dismissed." They all turned and left in order, not muttering one word because they all knew it would end in them being burned alive.

I walk away from the field and start making my way back to my office. As soon as I take a seat down on my office chair my eyes connect with the picture I had snuck in when Irina and Vince were still here. It was when I had drawn the bath for her, her eyes were closed, Vincent against her chest. Her hair up in a sloppy bun, strands of hair down her face. Bubbles hiding her body.

I inhaled deeply, closing my fist tightly. I looked away, grabbing the office phone and dialed my mother.

She answered right before the line was about to cut off. I let out a thankful breath.

"Hello son, how are you this evening."
"Good, thank you mom. Are you okay? Are the guards still by?" I asked tapping my finger against my desk.

"Yes my boy, stop worrying so much." She eases.
"Do you need me to visit? I just have a few things to finish up...Jack's not there either huh?" I questioned, grabbing the new routines in my hand.

"Uhhh, you don't have to do that sweetheart. I feel safe, get some rest." I kept quiet for a moment. Considering her words until I finally nodded my head.

"Alright. I'll for sure see you tomorrow then, mom. If you need anything-" She gently stepped over my words.

"Yes, yes. I know. Contact you. Now please do as your mother says and get rest. It has three days since you seen me." She said sarcastically. "It's not like you don't call twenty-four-seven." She joked. I chuckled rolling my eyes.

"Alright, alright." We hung up.

I sighed and leaned into the chair, I rubbed the growing beard on my chin. I take my phone out, performing a ritual I've been doing for the past three months. Rewatching every little video I have of Irina. Scrolling and starring at pictures of Irina and Vincent for hours.

I couldn't find her. The worst thoughts I could pull from my mind have been replaced with even more gruesome ones. It made me feel so helpless. I was restless and hopeless without her. I felt lost without waking up to Vincent crying in the early morning.

Now here is my father. Coming back from the depths of hell, and I can only imagine how close my brother is.

I get back to work, trying my best to finish up at a decent time. But by the time I actually finish it's around one in the morning. I sluggishly walk into my empty house. Cold and cluttered. The color seemed to drain out from the once lively home when Irina had left. I don't bother taking off my clothes as I just flip onto my bed. My body barely relaxing, sleep never takes over anymore so I just lay there pathetically.

I couldn't seem to make sense of this. Of Irina. The soft effect she had over me. I felt like there had to be more to it. Maybe I'll never find out.

I groan to myself as I lift myself up from bed. I lifted my wrist, reading the time the watch read. I stood up and walked over to my bathroom. Stripping myself out of my clothing and moving to the shower. My muscles flexed as the cold water splashed over my body until the warm water took over after the short second.

My thoughts were still of her. Unhealthily. It should be considered that now. She wasn't mine so it wasn't right. Yet every single touch I've ever shared with her made me feel I can take a pause from all this chaos. Just by looking into her eyes.

I take a look at the rings on my fingers, trying to stop thinking of her.

I stayed in the shower until the water turned cold which forced me to step out after awhile. I looked at myself and knew just how much of a tole Irina's and Vincent's disappearance was taking on me. I didn't care about my reputation of being the most infamous influential Alpha Male of the century. Irina was my weakness and my greatness. My power source.

I wrap a cotton towel around my waist. Letting it hang low, I shake my head slightly, the water from my hair splashing around. I stop all my movements as I hear something. I can hear sloppy foot steps coming from downstairs. I hold onto my towel, softly stepping out of the bathroom. I was on high alert, listening to the footsteps as they come closer and closer.

It was an intruder. The sent not a familiar one. Just as the figure stepped in my hand wrapped around their throat and slammed them against the wall. "You must be a fucking-" My sentence is cut short as I see the small woman that was under my attack. My woman. My Irina.

Her eyes are wide with shock as she sees me. As if she didn't expect me to be here in my home. I was shell shocked and I wanted to praise the moon goddess for bringing her back to me. I drop to my knees, wrapping my arms around her waist. I bury my face into her stomach. I let out a heave, trying to keep myself from crying.

"R-Raymond." She stuttered, I felt the warmth of her hands hovering over my head. "I thought...Nadine said you weren't here." She whispered more to herself. I looked up. My eyebrows squeezed together. My mother knew she was here.

Irina shook her head, her face was red. She looked up, my towel had almost come all the way undone.

"Don't be mad, I told her. I told her not to tell." She rambled gently. I clenched my jaw, standing up. I made sure to keep in close contact.

I looked her over, my eyes zeroing in on the necklace. "Is this why I can't sense or smell you?" I noticed the symbol on it and the type of stone. It was a protective piece. She quickly grabbed it in her hand.

"I don't know what you're talking about-look. I came here to get the rest of my things. I'll be quick." She tried to move bumping into my chest but I kept her still.

"You'll be quick? How long have you been gone. How long have you been here under my nose." I barked in her face. She cringed, her shoulders tense and straight. She shook her head, let out a heavy breath through her nose.

"Why does it matter, Raymond? You've met your mate-" I cut her off with a loud humorless laugh. I lower myself to her small little height. I tilt my head.

"I've met my mate?" She narrows her eyes at my sarcasm.

"Yes. That woman, she was at the diner. Before I had left you two were having dinner." She said raising her eyebrows at me accusingly. I chuckled lowly shaking my head.

"She's not my mate, Irina. We were discussing a new treaty between us and her kind. It was about the waters we tread." Her face flushes, her eyes dart down and she starts to fiddle with her fingers.

"Oh." She mumbled, she sighed looking up at me with those eyes. "It doesn't matter now. You'll find her soon, some day. I have to get going, Raymond. I have to leave again, I can't stop. Especially if I have Vince-"

"Why can't you trust me?! I will do anything I can to keep you and Vince protected!" Her eyes started to tear up.

"Because I don't want to be the reason of you getting hurt. Or your family! He was here. It's probably already too late." She sobbed, she wiped her tears. "They always go for the people I love. Don't do this." She trailed off, staring into my eyes.

I clench my jaw, smashing my lips against hers. I gently fisted the long thick strands of her hair. My hands trail over her body, but we both back away in pain.

"Fuck." I growled, clenching my teeth. I stare down at my rings, I then look at Irina's necklace. "Take everything off." Irina dropped her hand from her lips, her eyes wide.

"W-what? Are you crazy?" She whispered. I quickly pull off my rings and walk over to Irina. She looked up at me with cautious eyes.

"Trust me. I know, I know you are mine Irina. You are my mate."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

608K 17.2K 28
"Look at me." I growled, she wouldn't. I was getting exstreamly ticked off at her. I grabbed her chin and made her look at me. "When i tell you to lo...
129K 3.5K 24
Bang! I sat bolt upright. Did I imagine that? That noise? What was it? I clambered out of bed and almost fell down the stairs with the panic that had...
964 44 21
I look at his sleeping figure. Hot tears begin to build up again blocking my eyesight. I swept them away with the back of my hand and carefully lifte...
1K 90 38
As I heard the chirp of the morning birds of the day, I look at my beautiful mate. Her hair, the color brown, but when the sun shined on it... It was...