Stefan And Elana get Their Ha...

By faithboken

13 and up should read this . it's about stelena gets there happy ending some how read more to find out how. More

chapter 2
author notes
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
wedding day part one
wedding day part 2

Chapter 1

3.3K 39 4
By faithboken

Heads up I bold the charter's names and the locations in bold as well some parts are italicized and the rest in normal

A few days before the first day of high school

Stefan came back into town after a few years. Some people think he is hiding a big secret. He makes it to the outside of the boarding house. Zach was outside waiting for Stefan's arrival. The car pulls up. Stefan gets out of the car and walks over to Zach.

Zach: Stefan, I'm glad you could make it home.

Stefan: me too but I don't remember calling you to say that I'm coming home

Zach: I just had a feeling that we're coming home.

Stefan: let's go inside.

Zach and Stefan walk into the boarding house.

Zach: I already went to the high school to make you a student there. But please keep it on the low on the first day. The Gilbert kids are gonna be there. Look I don't mind if you date Elena but don't make a big deal on your first day of school, please.

Stefan: Zach I doubt they will remember me from all those years ago. Plus I came back to get away from Damon. I got this feeling he found out my location again.

Zach: I wish you two could fix things so it's easy on you both. But what do I know anymore?

Stefan: Zach I get where you are coming from but I don't think Damon is willing to make things easy for me anymore. Plus he wants to make things hell for me. It has been like this for as long as I can remember.

Zach:  I'm gonna go out of town for a few months again. It's a trip I have to go on for work and also for myself as well. Call me if you need me.

Stefan: I got it. I have a question: what happens if Elena or Jeremy notices me and remembers me from their childhood?

Zach: They will not notice you. I kinda had Grayson erase their memory from that day.

Stefan: is that the only thing that you had Grayson forget from their childhood tho?

Zach: Yeah, I did it because I didn't know when you were gonna show up in town again.

At Gilbert's house

Elena: Hey Dad I'm gonna finally break up with Matt.

Grayson: why is that now

Elena: Well because all he does is talk about the future and it's not what I want to talk about. It doesn't feel right to be with you anymore. plus I'm kinda mad at him for not showing up when I need him the most.

Grayson:  alright  Jenna is gonna stay with us

Elena:  what do we do if she asks about why you are hiding from her at times or why you disappear from her?

Grayson: I got it just to tell her I'm stuck doing the night shift at work. Then during the day, I will say I'm going to lock myself in my office.

Elena: Dad but let's hope this works. If not then we screwed big time.

Grayson: Go break up with Matt then we will worry about Aunt Jenna when she comes.

Elena:  alright  Dad.

Over the phone with Elena and Matt

Elena hey Matt I need you to come and meet me outside of my house, please.

Matt is everything ok

Elena yeah

End of the phone call.

A few minutes later Matt shows up at the house

Elena stands outside the house

Elena: Hey Matt, why don't we sit on the swing and talk, please

Matt: what's wrong

Elena: I can't anymore. I need to break up with you because you were not here for me when I found out my mom passed away. For two I don't want to talk about the future with you anymore because I don't know what I want anymore. For three I just don't have feelings for you anymore plus Tyler told me that you have been cheating on me with Bekah.

Matt looked at her dumbfounded for a minute.

Matt:  alright  I understand

Elena: Can we possibly be friends then?

Matt: I'm not sure about Elena because I thought we were soulmates.

Elena: no Matt I didn't feel that way about you since I found out you cheated on me a lot with Bekah.

Matt: Elena that is a lie Tyler was most likely drunk when he told you

Elena: It was on a school day. I know Tyler's parents don't let him drink on school days. So nice try Matt.

Matt: I still want us to be more than friends tho?

Elena: I don't feel that way anymore about you. You didn't help me when I needed you most. I had my friends help me out and not you plus you didn't even show up for my mom's funeral.

Matt: I'm sorry I didn't know how to help you and well I thought you needed space away from me.

Elena: That for sure is not what I wanted Matt you need to leave I'm not talking to you anymore whatsoever you are dead to me. I don't want to see your face or see you at my house anymore.

Matt got mad at Elena and tried to hit her but Grayson was watching from the window he came out right before Matt hit Elena

Grayson: get away from your daughter or so help me I will call the cops on you Matt.

Matt walked over to his truck and slammed the door. And then he drove off.

Elena: Thanks Dad.

Grayson: was the other reason you wanted to break up with him was because he is physically abusive towards you

Elena: yeah Dad I'm sorry I didn't tell that about Matt. I thought he would stop doing that but I guess not

Grayson:  let's clean up a bit for tomorrow for when Aunt Jenna gets here

A few days later At Elena's house

Jenna: get up your gonna be late for school Elena!

Elena: I don't want to go to school.

Elena got out of bed got dressed and put on her makeup

Elena walked downstairs to get something to eat then she left for school

At school In the hallway in the morning

Matt: I don't understand why Elena broke up with me. I also sure don't want to see her ever again.

Tyler: I know how you feel Matt but your gonna have to face her soon or later

In the school in a different hallway in the morning

Elena and Bonnie are walking to Elena's locker

Then they walk past Matt

Elena looks at Matt for a second then she looks at Bonnie.

Elena is up against her locker

Elena let out a sigh.

Elena: he hates me, Bonnie

Bonnie: that's not hate that's you dumped me look.

Then Elena and Bonnie walk towards the main part of the school Waiting for Caroline.

Bonnie: Wait who is that guy?

Elena: he might be a new student or it could be some guy that we haven't met yet

Caroline walks up to see Bonnie and Elana staring into the office at someone.

Caroline: who is that in the office

Both girls: we have no idea who that is.

Elena: we are going to be late for history class.

Jeremy walks out of the bathroom all nervous

Elena: I have to find my brother to see if he is ok.

Elena is running in the hallway to find her brother.

Jeremy: I'm fine Elena should you be with your friends?

Elena: I'm here to check up on you to see how you are adjusting to the school.

Elena bumps into someone in the hallway and drops her books

He helps to pick them up and hands them to her

Stefan: I'm sorry I wasn't paying attention to where I was going.

Elena: I was paying attention to where I was going My name is Elena by the way

Stefan: hi my name is Stefan. I'm new around here. By off chance do you know where Mr.Tanner's room is located at? 

Stefan hands the book to Elena

Elena: yes I do that in my next class so follow me.

Stefan followed Elena to Mr. Tanner's classroom 

They both walk to Mr. Tanner's classroom

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 1.8K 25
Klaus would soon realize that her blood is not the only thing he needs her to be alive for he will need her to be his queen.
731 88 17
Not my writing, just praising my love for this book.
66.8K 2K 26
𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐚 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝... 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐮...
404K 9.1K 114
I'm not good at descriptions but it's pretty much about a girl reborn into the vampire diaries and has mates and had a hole bunch of money to spend a...