Ending up at Mccann's house✔️

By holymotherfckingshit

#1 in Justin Bieber! Avelyn goes to live with her cousin because of her abusive father and is shocked as she... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Epilogue

Chapter 24

2.4K 53 14
By holymotherfckingshit

Avelyn's Point Of View:

It was as if like I was a mom from a 4 year old boy. I took the sauce away from him and he pouted with his mouth that was full of the white béchamel. I wiped his mouth with paper and he pecked my nose "Ya know I can do that by myself, right?" "I'm not sure..." I trailed off and he fake gasped. I started to do the lasagna by myself and he hugged me from behind watching everything I do and caressing my stomach. After we ate we walked up the huge staircase and stepped into our bedroom. I was starstruck again. I walked over to the closet so that I could change but Jason's teasing voice stopped me

Jason's Point Of View:

"Change in front of me." I said teasingly and she stopped dead in her tracks her head snapped in my direction and her face showed confusion. I obviously didn't mean it seriously but her reaction was golden as fuck. I grinned in her direction and took my phone out waiting for her to move on into the closed and close the door behind her, but that didn't happen. She slowly walked back until she stood in front of our king sized bed. I licked my lips and looked up. No way. As she slowly lifted one side of her shirt my eyes almost fell out.

She wasn't playing. She slowly pulled it over her head and her hair immediately fell on her dark blue bra. Her hip bones were showing because her denim shorts hung low. I gulped down hard as she started to unbutton her shorts and I slightly shifted in place she smirked at me as she let them fall and put on knee on the bed. She climbed up and positioned herself in front of me. She then unclasped her bra and slowly let it fall down her shoulders. My breath hitched and straighten my back in a quick movement. She giggled quietly and leaned forward to kiss my cheek.

Holy motherfucking shit. I closed my eyes and enjoyed her soft lips on my skin, feeling my bulge gutting bigger by every second that passed. She moved backwards and stood in front of the bed again. I sighed in content because I knew that she would stopped teasing me, but that thought changed as she traced her fingers on the outline of her panties. Oh my lord, is she actually going to take them off? She isn't.

I was wrong.

She slid them down her long tanned legs and was now fully exposed in front of me. I opened my mouth and closed it again. She was so beautiful. I couldn't handle myself. She turned around and bent down to pick up her clothes. That's it. I moaned loudly and before she could react I grabbed her hips and threw her on the bed. "What do you think you're doing, huh?" I asked, my voice deep. I heard her gulping down and smirked. She leaned forward to my ear. "You asked for it baby, now deal with it." She half moaned quietly and then pushed me off and bent down to pick up her clothes again. She put them in place and then walked back to me still naked.

"Can I get your shirt?" She asked innocently and I gave it to her. She could've asked me to chop my balls off and I'd do it. I struggled with taking my shorts off and she giggled. Oh shit, I'm not blushing. "Don't laugh at me, it's your fault." I pouted and pointed with my finger on her. "Come on, I'll help you take them off." She sat on her knees and put my shorts off. Let's not act that having her in that position didn't affect me because I just felt my pre-cum and she could clearly see it. She licked her lips and slowly stood up again. "Don't you uhh wanna take care of that?" asked and tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear. I shrugged not telling her the real reasons.

1. My hand doesn't do it anymore, I need like 40 mins or more

2. I didn't want her sitting here and hear me jack off in the bathroom.

She furrowed her eyebrows. "Isn't it uncomfortable?" I shrugged again and she rolled her eyes at me.

"Answer Jason." She demanded.

"It is, but it takes long... I- I just don't want to, if that okay with you?"

She blushed "I can take care of it, too."

"Babe, no. You once jacked me off, but I know that you're exhausted. You should ju-just go to sleep." She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed my lips softly.

"At least take your boxers off." "

Wh-what??" Without saying anything more she started to take them off but they were already too tight to do so and that only caused me to blush harder. She looked up again and her eyes softened. "Baby, I was just naked in front of you and we already took a shower together. Don't be embarrassed." I looked behind her.

"I'm just n-not like that."

"You don't always have to act like a player Jason. I love you just the way you are. I don't need you to act tough in front of me and just wanting to touch my body." How did I deserve her? The other girls would probably laugh at me right now, though I wouldn't act like that with them...

She finally managed to take them off and my erection smacked my stomach. I looked down to see her reaction but she just threw my boxers behind me and looked up at me. I saw something in her eyes that turned me on even more. Her mouth came closer with my dick and she licked the pre-cum off. I grunted and squeezed my eyes shut. "I told you not to." I hissed trying not to moan. Without saying anything more she led me to the bed and we laid down next each other. I only laid my hand on her hip and didn't dare to scoot closer and hold her like I always did. She sighed sat up.

"Jase?"

"Hmm?"

"I only have your t-shirt and nothing else on,so I just don't get what your problem is. It's just me."

She found me stupid, she didn't love me anymore.

I stood up and wanted to leave her alone but she stopped me. "Where the hell are you going?"

"You find me stupid and childish. I get the hint ok?" I turned around again.

"Jason?" She moaned quietly and I immediately turned in her direction.

"Come here." I walked over to her and she licked and sucked my neck out of nowhere. I grabbed her head in surprise and hissed.

"Baby I-" I started but she cut me off my biting in the same spot. She then backed away and took her shirt off.

"Will you hold me now?" I inspected her sexy body once more before laying down next to her without even realizing it.

"Good boy." She whispered and I pressed my body against hers which made us moan in union. My dick was pressed against her firm ass and my right hand cupped one of her breasts.

"Lynn?" I asked. I just had to let it out.

"Yes?"

"Are you, you know." She turned around "Fuck" I moaned and gripped her butt. "Oops, sorry." She giggled. "Now, what did you want to ask." "I-I wanted to ask you if you were, you know, a virgin." She raised a brow and inspected my face.

"Just that?" "No, and also, if yes, any other sexual interactions with another human...?"

She sighed "I'm not bi and: No" My face immediately lit up and I gripped her body tighter in hope.

No as in: I never had sex nor touched another guys dic.k?" She shook her head and bit her lips. I tired to contain my happiness but it didn't work out ver well. "Why you grinning like an idiot?"

"Because, that means that no other asshole touched my girl and that makes me happy..." I trailed off thinking of Scorpion. Did she forget already? Or maybe she just didn't count it and I shouldn't either. She didn't do anything. She rolled her eyes and laughed. I looked at how her nose wrinkled and admired her body. "I'm going to make you feel so good kitten." I mumbled and she stopped laughing. Imma get slapped now.

"Promise?"

My turn to get even closer.

SMUT: Please do not report

"Hell yes. But I don't know about the first time because I can imagine you being pretty tight."

"How much is it going to hurt?"

"Usually only the first few thrusts, but how I said: I think that you're really tight. I could test it by eating you out. It doesn't hurt, but maybe it'll hurt you-"

"Oh my god, stop." She blushed and covered her face with her hands.

"Aww don't do that. You were the one who licked my dic.k." She buried her head in her pillow and winced. As I saw her exposed ass I couldn't stop what I was about to do. I turned her around and hovered over her.

You lick my dic..k and I lick your pu$$y." I stated and my voice suddenly sounded raspy. I kissed her lips and the went down to her stomach. I slowly licked the skin around her belly button and traced my fingers down to her core. I was barely even touching it but she already moaned. God her moan was so sexy and I couldn't even tease her because I wanted to hear more. I moved closer to her spot and looked up to her to see her bite her lips she looked down at me. I stood up and she whined. "Stop biting your lip, I want to hear your moans and screams." I stated and she moaned at my demanding tone. I went back to work and first kissed her clit slowly earning another moan.

"Why so wet baby?" I asked teasingly and before she could answer I licked her forcefully. "Jason!" She screamed and gripped my hair. I loved how much only this already affected her. I separated her folds with my fingers and dipped the tip of tongue into her.

"Ouch Jay" My eyes shot open. "That hurts?" I asked in surprise. She nodded "But it still kinda felt good."

"God baby, your first time will hurt, but it'll get better. I can't wait to put my coc..k inside of your tight core." She whimpered and pressed my head against her heated body part. She hissed as I put my tongue inside of her but already after the first twirl it didn't hurt her. "Jason! Fuck, this feels so good mmmm" I kept on eating her out and pressed one finger against her as I had to catch my breath. I slowly slid my finger insides of her and a tear escaped her eyes. "Babygirl, I'm not doing anything." I whispered and wiped her tear away as I kept on moving my finger. She teared my finger away and pressed my head against it.

"You said that you're going to eat me out, not finger eff me." She hissed and I moaned against her clit which made her scream. I fastened my pace and pumped my tongue in and out of her, her moans filling my ears. "J-Jase Baby? I-I'm going to-" With one last scream she realized her juices in my mouth and on my face.

She squirmed underneath me and I had to hold her down. I licked her for a good minute before I sat up. Even though she almost couldn't catch her breath she giggled. "Come." She said and stood up slowly. After she managed to do so, she grabbed my hand and walked me to the bathroom. She took a towel and cleaned my face before kissing me. She looked down at my erection but I shook my head and led her back to the bed where we both fell asleep.

Note: For the hornyliebers. Also thnk you to my friend for writing tha. I cant @ her cuz she doesn't have an account

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.3K 912 55
Justin Bieber a 22 year old who's living in hell ever since his dad took Justin away with him from the rest of his family to be trained, this is his...
132K 6.5K 27
Now committed to each other, Jason and Katie must navigate their unique relationship of Jason being the most wanted criminal. Still needing to work...
476K 18K 144
Just your generic Jason McCann kidnaps girl type of thing... Sweetheart. I remember the way that name rolled smoothly off Jason's tongue. I rememb...
920K 20.1K 100
Jason McCann is one of the most wanted criminals that everyone knew to stay away from. He's part of a gang that everyone knew of and knew to stay dis...