Really?!

By ThaKid_Snapback

What happens when you try to do the right thing and hide your child from the spotlight but things go complete... More

Really?! (Bey and Jay FanFic)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2 Part 1
Chapter 2 Part 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 part 1
Chapter 10 part 2
Chapter 11
Chapter 11 part 2
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 Part 1
Chapter 17 part 2
Chapter 18
Aye!
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 23 part 2
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 Part 1
Chapter 26 Part 2
Chapter 26 Part 3
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Attention!
Chapter 29
Chapter 29 part 2
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33 part 1
Chanel 33 part 2
Part 34
Chapter 35
Hey! READ!
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 51 part 2
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65- THE END
Hey! Read! IMPORTANT!
HEY!!!! YOU GOTTA READ!
Really VI

Chapter 7

6K 176 37
By ThaKid_Snapback

Chanel's POV

Just like I thought, I woke up this morning and checked my twitter. People trying to figure out who me and Damien are. I went on Yahoo and that was the number one story. This white party is gonna be crazy.

Grandma cooked breakfast again and we all ate at the same time. My mom told her about my tattoo and my grandma plucked me behind the ear. What is it with these women and plucking, it hurts. She told me not to get anymore and I won't for now. I got to play with Blue more and I'm getting more comfortable with her. That's my lil homie right there, I love her already.

My dad and Damien I guess are bonding if you call playing NBA2k together. We already dressed to go to this white party and we waiting for Michelle, Kelly, and Solange. My mom told me not to sit down on anything because I was gonna get dirty. What the hell? Like really? I'm sitting down, I don't care.

"Aye!" she yelled. "I told you not to sit."

Where did she just come from?

"But I don't want to stand, I'm gonna have to sit in the car." I said.

"Just do what I said." she said.

I just blew my breath to the situation. Ow! She plucked me behind the ear.

"Stop blowing your breath." she said.

Apparently she has a lot of rules . I'm not supposed to breathe?

I was rubbing my ear when Kelly, Michelle, and Solange came in.

"What wrong?" Solange asked.

"She plucked me." I said.

"Well I guess next time you'll control your breathing, now won't you." my mom said.

I looked at her and walked away. If I get plucked again, I'm kirking! That shit hurt and I have piercing's up there. You would think she would give me some slack cause she just got me back. I guess not.

Beyoncé's POV

Yeah, I plucked her. She not gonna be blowing here breath like that. I don't know what she was doing at my aunt's house but she not doing it here.

They all looked at me.

"What?" I asked.

"So how has it been?" Solange asked. "We didn't hear from you yesterday."

"We took the kids shopping." I said as we sat on the couch.

"Kids?" Michelle asked.

"Chanel and Damien." I said.

"He apart of the family now?" Solange asked laughing.

"If Chanel is then he is too." I said laughing. "That boy got too comfortable."

"I know right?" Kelly said.

"You know we found out they got matching tattoo's together." I said.

"That's cute." Michelle said.

"Their fourteen Chelle." I said.

"Oh, I forgot about that part." She said.

"Man, what was she doing living with your aunt?" Kelly asked.

"Stuff she won't be doing if she lives here." I said.

"What do you mean "if"?" Solange asked.

"Well she doesn't want to leave Damien and she told me she would think about it." I said.

"That's tough, but I'm sure Damien will be fine." Michelle said.

Kelly peaked over and I turned my head. Chanel was coming in the room.

"Chanel!" Kelly said. "Come here!"

"What I do?" Chanel asked standing and not moving.

"I heard you got a tattoo?" she asked.

"Huh?" Chanel said.

"Come here, let me see it." Kelly said.

Chanel walked over to Kelly slowly and looked at us as she walked. She finally got over to Kelly and lifted her pants leg. Kelly examined it and plucked Chanel's ear.

"Ow!" Chanel said.

"Don't get another one." she said.

"What is up with y'all and plucking?" she asked.

"It's a family thing." I said.

"I can tell. Can I sit down now?" she asked.

"Yeah, since we're leaving in ten minutes." I said.

"Finally." she said.

"So Chanel, how's life in the Maryland?" Kelly asked.

"It's good, less people though." she said.

"What you do for fun?" Kelly asked.

"Shop, go to the movies, skating, bowling or playing pool." she said. "But the places you don't want to hang because it is ghetto is like the Blvd. or gallery place by Verizon center. I hang in Virginia."

"What, black people don't be in Virginia?" I asked.

"Yeah they be there but it's a long train ride and some people don't wanna go out there." she said. "I go to Towson Mall in Towson or I be in Baltimore."

"How you get to Baltimore?" I asked.

"Damien cousin will drive us if I pay gas money because it's an hour away." she said.

"Why you go so far?" I asked.

"Well they have all the stores we shop at plus Tiffany's and Louis V." she said smiling.

"So you shop with all the money I send. I already send you clothes." I said.

"I know but I got my own style." she said

All I could do is laugh, this girl is a trip. While we were still talking Shawn and Damien came in the room.

"Alright, Ladies y'all ready to go?" he said.

We nodded our heads and got ready to leave. Damien and Chanel had us cracking up in the elevator making go-go beats on the doors. They even used a DC song in it. I was dying by the time we got off the elevator. When we walked out of the building there were two all-white Escalades waiting for us. One for me, Shawn, Chanel, and Damien and the other one for Solange, Michelle and Kelly. The white party was on a roof top in Manhattan. While we were driving I could tell Chanel was nervous.

"Chanel, don't be nervous." I said.

"How can I not be? Do you know I could finally meet my favorite rapper." she said.

"Chanel, I'm already your father. What more could you ask for?" Shawn said.

"Uhm, you cool and all but I'm talking about Diggy. Do you think he's gonna be there?" she asked.

The look on Shawn's face was priceless.

"Yeah, you think that fine Keke Palmer gonna be there?" Damien asked.

I can't with these kids and their damn hormones.

"I know y'all know how to act so we don't need that convo do we?" I said.

"In other words, Damien don't be all rachet and act like you have some sense." Chanel said.

"Girl! Don't come for me." he said. "Don't be getting attitudes and wanting to cut people."

"He took my box cutter so boop!" she said.

Wait a minute.

"Why did you have a box cutter?" I asked.

"Protection." she said innocently.

"Don't worry, I took it." Shawn said.

We arrived at the place and got out the truck. You had random camera's flashing as we were walking in asking stupid questions. Once we got in the building we headed towards the elevator. It was silent in the elevator but that didn't last long. Damien started b-boxing and Chanel joined him rapping Salt N Pepa's "I'll Take Your Man". I turned around to them and they slowed it down to a halt.

"It was too quiet." Damien said shrugging.

"You know you like Salt N Pepa." Chanel said.

I couldn't lie; I did like Salt N Pepa so I turned back around. I heard them slap fives with each other and I saw Kelly, Michelle, and Solange laughing. Finally the elevator dinged and we arrived at the rooftop.

When we really got in the party and walking around we saw Diddy of course, Kanye, Lala and Carmelo, Lebron, Dewayne and Gabrielle, it was just filled with people. I introduced Chanel and Damien to them. I didn't say who they were but they will find out soon enough. Chanel and Damien looked like they were having so much fun. I did introduce her to Diggy and Damien to Keke Palmer. That boy was seriously try'na talk to her. That girl is about to be nineteen. I can't with that boy. I walked over to Shawn and Kanye. I gave Kanye a hug.

"Aye, who those kids with y'all?" he asked.

I looked at Shawn debating whether to tell Kanye or not. He is practically family. Shawn looked down and I nodded.

"Our daughter and her best friend." Shawn said.

"Y'all adopted?" Kanye asked.

"No, it's a long story. I'll tell you later." Shawn said.

"Bring them over here I want to meet her." Kanye said.

I went over to Chanel and Damien and brought them over to Kanye. I whispered to them that he knows.

"Hey nice to meet yall." Kanye said. "What are your names?"

"Chanel"

"Damien."

"Y'all can call me Uncle 'Ye" he said.

"Okay." Chanel said.

"Okay Uncle 'Ye, where's Kim?" Damien asked.

"Boy!" I said looking at him.

"What?" he said.

"Look there's Chris Brown and Teyana Taylor. Let's go say hi." Chanel said grabbing Damien.

"He's a funny kid." Kanye said laughing.

Yeah, he real funny.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 10.3K 50
Jay Just Landed A Job At Knowles Record Label, He Thinks He Won't Have No Problems Working There. Until He Stumbles Across A Beauty The Only Problem...
6.6K 180 16
Lovers & Friends Part II If you guys liked the first book I'm sure you'll absolutely love this one! Kelly and Y/N been happily married for 2 and a...
36.1K 2.2K 20
Beyoncé Has Been In And Out Of Foster Care Until She Couldn't Take It Anymore And Ran Away Taking Her Young Sister Solange With Her. When One Inciden...
6.8K 341 18
Jay Z's life is turned upside down when he is no longer able to keep secret from everyone that he had a child with another woman. Dandara was 16, jus...