"The Ice Cream Truck"

Par 70452oreo

Him, Her, ice cream truck. where love took its way. Adrianna there, she found love along the day. Ice cream... Plus

"The Ice Cream Truck"
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40- The End

Chapter 7

221 43 2
Par 70452oreo

Niall's POV

"Louis, Hurry up!" I pace the floor.

"I'm coming, I'm coming!" Why does he have to take forever to get ready.

Especially today.

"Shouldn't we wear a disguise?" he asks.

"Uh, probably." As long as I get to choose it. He'd probably dress me in a clown suit.

"Yes! I want to wear a fat suit!" he yells excitedly, like a little kid.

"Um, yeah..." I say awkwardly, while heading back into the room.

I rummage through the closet, trying to find at least something that would hide my identity and not make me look like a fool.

After rejecting everything I see, I finally spot my eyes on the perfect piece.

I take the costume off its hanger and put it on slowly.

After the overalls are on, I stick a fake mustache on and grab a pair of shades.

Hopefully, this cover up is believable.

I leave the room and meet Louis by the door. When I take a look at him, I nearly don't recognise him and I jump.

"Whoa." is all I can say. He looks me up and down and starts chuckling his annoying laugh.

"Is it really that bad?" I say, already knowing the answer.

"Well, let's put it this way...You look like a homeless farmer." Okay, maybe I should've had Louis Put my disguise together.

"Nice gut Louis." I look at the large lump under his shirt.

"Isn't it lovely?"

"Yeah, what are ya' having?.. Twins?"  I laugh and jump into the ice cream truck.

"You know better than that Niall!"

"I'm having triplets! Offend me, geez." He adds.

I shake my head and begin driving to her neighborhood. When we get to her street, my stomach starts to churn.

Louis seems to notice and gives a comforting look. "Do you want me to come to the door as well?"

"That'd be good." I gulp. I park the ice cream truck and hop out. When we make it to the door, I start to turn back.

"No Niall, we're doing this." Louis grabs my shoulder and rings the doorbell.

As my head starts to spin, the door opens and I see a middle-aged woman, eying us up and down.

"And, who are you?" she lowers her glasses.

"I'm Niall, and this is Louis." I point at Louis, leaving him an awkward smile.

"Were here to see Adrianna." He finally speaks.

"Well she isn't here." Panic flies by me.

"Do you know when she'll be back?" I start to stutter.

"No I do not. She left home a couple nights ago and hasn't come back."

This can't be happening, where is she?

"I have work to do, good afternoon." she says sternly and slams the door in our face.

"Well that was rude..'' Louis rambles.

"Where do you think she is? Do you think she's okay?" I say quickly and panic.

"I'm sure she's fine Niall."

"How do you know?" he rolls his eyes.

"Lad don't worry. We'll get to her sooner than you think." he says as I pull into a gas station.

I pull my ice cream truck beside a gas machine and start filling it.

When it's filled, I glance at the little store and lay my eyes upon a pretty brunette. I take a closer look and start to recognise this beautiful face.

It's her. I stand awhile in shock and Louis comes my way.

"What's up?"

"Look, look." I turn his head to look at her.

"What? Is that her?" he asks, checking her out.

"Pretty sure, unless I'm imagining it. " I say and watch her as she enters the shop.

"Want me to wait in the truck?"

"Uh, yeah." I leave his side and make my way to the doors. I step inside and follow the scent of her perfume.

I immediately spot Mackenzie and smile, taking off my disguise hoping no one else is near by.

Adrianna's POV

"Sis, it's the ice cream man!" My sister tugs at my side.

"Really?" My heart skips a beat.

"Yeah, he's right there!" she shouts, pulling me around the corner. I stand in shock, when I see him. Time freezes at the moment, as he smiles a big grin.

"Adrianna?" He says in his thick, Irish accent. It's hard to believe, it feels like ages since I've seen him last. I stop myself from drooling and walk towards him.

"I've missed you." He wraps his arms around me.

"You too." I say, hugging him tighter. I wish this moment could last forever, but I guess not.

He lets go, noticing a few fans out the window freak out.

"How have you been?" he quickly hides behind a wrack of candy.

"A wreck." I admit.

"And you?" I add.

"Wonderful. Just wonderful." he says in a cute, sarcastic tone.

"Glad to hear." I laugh.

"This is crazy but.." He stutters.

"What?" I smile.

"I've been searching everyday, hoping to find you." His cheeks fade into a deep pink.

"I'm glad you did. Here I am." I say, feeling my face heat.

"We better go, fans are starting to crowd."

"We?" I smirk, clearly liking the idea.

"Yeah..If that's okay?" His voice lowers.

"Of course, lets go." I check out my items and grab Mackenzie's hand.

"Niall Horan?" The lady behind the counter giggles.

"Yeah.." I quickly grab my things and leave, Niall beside me. We head outside, feeling the harsh wind hit us. He puts my hand in his and leads us to his car.

"Hey I'm Louis." Louis Tomlinson greets me. I smile, forcing reality back in.

"I know." I stare once more.

"You look lovely." He says, before taking another look at me. I giggle, feeling Niall stiffen beside me.

"Louis..." He says, jealousy clear in his voice. Louis turns his head and starts the truck.

"Well do you want some ice cream?" Louis points to the small freezers.

"No thanks, we just ate breakfast." I smile.

"I do!" Mackenzie interrupts.

"Alright." Louis grabs her a chocolate fudge bar. She grabs it immediately, jumping up and down.

" Mackenzie?" I look at her.

"Thanks Louis!" She starts eating it down.

"I'm going back to car." she says in between licks. I give her the keys and send her off.

"So how have you two met?"

"Um, well.."

"We met at the ice cream truck." We both say simultaneously, looking at the small ice cream truck in front of us.

"How romantic.." Louis chuckles to himself.

"Yes. Very." Niall says in a meaningful tone.

"Great, so is she coming with us?" Louis excitedly says.

"Um, no. I brought my own car." I say, feeling disappointed. After a moment of silence, Louis opens his mouth.

"Niall, why don't you go with her?" Nialls eyes widen, turning his head to my car, then me.

"I'd love that, is that okay with you?" He smiles.

"Yeah, but don't you have a concert soon?" I say, hoping all of his concerts are over for now.

"I have one tonight and I want you to come with me." he winks.

"Okay, sounds good." I agree and head to my car, Niall behind me. He opens the passenger seat for me and hops into the other side, to drive.

End of chapter 7 ;)
Vote! Vote! Vote!
Lol, thanks.

♪♪
♪♪♪
♪♪♪♪
♪♪♪♪♪
♪♪♪♪♪♪
♪♪♪♪♪♪♪

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
197K 19.2K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
43.9M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
53.1M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...