Don't Howl Mr. Mate Or You Die

By SatJ23

I was never a normal girl and just add these things together to know how I was never normal from the being to... More

Prologue
Chapter 1- New Target
Chapter 2- Sold
Chapter 3- The Spice
Chapter 4- The Middle Word
Chapter 5- Unknown P.O.V
Chapter 6- Personal Maid
Chapter 7-No Regret
Chapter 8- The Diary And Death Of Parents
Chapter 9- Burn Mark
Chapter 10- Inhuman and Immortals
Chapter 11- Don't Howl
Chapter 12- Nightmare and Mate ?
Chapter 13- Ten Puzzle Piece's And Auntie
Chapter 14- Wounded From The Inside And Out
Chapter 15- Blood Lust
Chapter 16- Raped
Chapter 17- War and Leaving
Chapter 19- Lie To You
Chapter 20- Oh Shit
Chapter 21- Lost Within Myself
Chapter 22- 3rd Person P.O.V and Fake Marriage?
Chapter 23- One Of A Kind
Epilogue

Chapter 18- 3 Years Later

5K 147 25
By SatJ23

18 Don't Howl Mr. Mate Or You Die 

Chapter 18- 3 Years Later

                                                                       .......  3 Years Later.......

Katie P.O.V 

  I would be lying if said everything was okay and that I was having an amazing life. But to me honesty with myself I knew everything in my life was upside down. I had to live under cover and would have to go through pain as my werewolf would become restless to go after our mate but through the bond I could feel that he had already has found a women to keep his needs for filled. I didn’t know at first what was this painful feeling I would get and along with the pains that would jab me in my stomach, until Amanda had told me my mate has either mated someone or he was sleeping with other women’s,

At first I didn’t believe what Amanda was saying but after seeing him walk into our café at one point hand in hand with other girl, I was shocked and was filled with pain and regret. Thank god he didn’t pick up on my sect because of the protection Amanda had given me.

I still remember that day few months before were eh sat with the young blond girl and kissed her hand every once in a while. He would kiss her also on her lips and then whisper something in that blondes ears. I was so down to ripping them apart but Amanda had stopped me she told me that my training was yet to be done and I can’t get distracted with a mate.

I swear I would have killed her at that moment but she as right the battles with the vampires were getting rough and soon a huge war was coming.

So I didn’t approach my mate but watched from the inside of the back kitchen doors as he loved her, the worst part was when they paid the bill and he stood up full in front of the room and got on one knee and I swear my heart had stopped beating as he asked her the four simple words and they were “Will You Marry Me”,.

I tried to stop this whole thing form happening but Amanda had the chef and the kitchen boys pin me down.

The girl of course squealed and said “Yes”, everyone in the café clapped and cheered while I cried and cried. They both left hand in hand and I remember I stood there the whole time crying when they had let me go But that was almost a year now and  now I have a job which is full time job at a cafe that Amanda owned she was also that witches sister. She was beautiful, with her perfect body and a perfect smile with the black long hair and cat like eyes and also she is one of the best witch alive, whenever I trained with her I would forget all the pain and sorrow and just try to make my inner self become stronger. 

I was training to become more capable of the war that is happening in this month at anytime. 

Over the last three years everything was clam in away other then again that mate problem but there were many battles getting fought. The witches and werewolves were fighting the hunters and vampires. There were small battles around the world happening every day that were hidden form the human’s eye. The lead right now was taken by the vampires.

How? will it seemed that the hunters and the rouges were helping the vampires, and the werewolf’s were getting out numbered  and that’s where I come in form, my job is to go and kill the vampire king, it seems that he has been looking for me and he wanted me on his side. Know that I know this I can finish this war quickly.

You see this is what me and Amanda were struggling this whole time with “How do we get near the leader of the opposite side”

And then bam, we heard just a few days ago the king himself has sent his right hand man to find me and get me to be on their side. This is where I and Amanda come in. Our plan is easy and simple, get on the vampire leaders good side then when the right moment strikes kill him and the werewolf will be leaded to victory. This plan I so simple yet so dangerous. The other thing is I that I have to also kill the elder that has started this it seems like it is a plot, meaning this war is a cover up for something big, I think that when the war is gone start, the elder that had started this war will somehow expose use to the humans, well that’s my theory.

I didn’t realize that I had lain in my bed the whole day and did nothing but thinking until my clock started to buzz at the exact time of 12:00am.

Yes today was the day this plan will be put to action. I will be going for a run today and Amanda had told me that the vampires are looking for me in the city at night and in the woods at the east side of town.

I didn’t know what to wear because they would end up being shredded. So I threw on an old t-shirt that came to my knees and put on some booty shorts. I jumped out my apartment window and landed on the ground gracefully like Amanda had taught me. I remember when she had told me I was gracefully as a cat funny how I'm a werewolf and I'm being compared to a cat. My werewolf at that time laughed for the very first time in three years.

I let out the breath I was holding and started to walk towards the wood at the back of the apartment building. I walked straight into the haunted looking wood and started to run. I had to reach to the east side of the woods at a certain time because all of this was planned to some extends meaning people will be following me to the location that I will be taken to when the vampires fine me.

When I knew I was close to the opening of the clearing I burst into my beautiful werewolf. She took control of my big body somewhat and the rest was in my control.

“So this is it,” I told my wolf.

“Yeah it is, I just wished I could see him one last time before we go on this suicidal mission,” So whispered in my head. I knew she wanted to call out his name and howl into the night skies were the moon goddess could hear out pain and maybe help us out but I held her back because right now the whole werewolf’s lives were in my hand.

“I know what you mean but I left him and I guess this is what I deserve, I mean I came alone on this world, grew up alone and now I will die alone. This will also help use trouble of not having any problems with you know the whole formalities of death,” I laughed and said to her with a shaky breath.

She could feel me distressed but she just ignored everything and just started to think about bunnies. I laughed a true laugh and she just gave me a wolfish smile.

I hopped on my back legs and started to play around in the fields, I could feel eyes on me and it was driving me crazy knowing that they were watching but not approaching me. I heard a twig snap and my head cocked that way naturally, my tail stood up and I growled, okay so step two make them believe that I think they are my enemies.

I think it worked because all of the 10 vampires that were in the woods came out. Step three attack a few injure them until they knock me out and get me out of here.

So I attacked the first when that was about to talk. I growled and attacked. I lunged at his neck and he took a stand in defense. I tried to jab my front huge teethes into his neck when suddenly I was attacked from all sides. I felt someone bite into my back and then felt some of them pulling on my back legs. I could feel my blood leak out of the wounds were they had bite and were scratching me. I didn’t want to howl but I did and it was the last step, which was four, howl to your mate in pain so that he could come and make everything look normal, like the fact that this whole years I was with him and dint know of anything. I fell to the ground patting and in pain.

“I think she called her mate, shit we have get out of here before he comes.” One of them said. It was the head male I could tell with the authority in his voice. I laughed in my head he was not coming my mate didn’t want me, I'm sure he was with his other she wolf.

“Well who cares let’s just get her out of here and dude hit her head just one more time to see if she’s knocked out.

Oh no.

And then I felt a kick to my head and then blackness started to slowly consume me.

But in the distance I heard a howl, it sounded aggressive, mad, sad and angry.

I smirked so he did show up.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i think 7 more chapters and this books done and i have a question is anyone intrested in a mafia story or something along a gangster story LOL im trying to write one and i need to have some answer ot if its a good idea .... ;) what ya think 

i had him he cheated on her LOL adn shes back in the game.

12 votes and 8 comments ?? unitl next upload ;) come on ppl vote and comment pewws 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 158 11
I'm a straightforward girl. I see what I like and I take it. It's been the same when I was little and it's still the same now. So when I went out clu...
40K 1.2K 33
Being mated from a young age, I thought that I was the luckiest girl in the world. Only to realize, that everything is not what it seems.
1K 121 30
Kira grew up without a world of supernatural creatures. Her family was apart of a secret agency. She didn't know of these creatures and her family ti...
113K 1K 24
Formally: I'm a Vampire he's a Werewolf and yes were twins. Years ago there was a mysterious murder. A young girl surrounded by animals all drained o...