Stained Red (Grell x Neko! Re...

BB_NessaLynn

Your a normal girl until the bullying started. Everything started going out of control until the day that you... Еще

~~Before We Get Started~~
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
A/N! ;)
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
A/N
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Grell
Sebastian
Big Ol' Announcement!

Chapter Six

3.7K 100 18
BB_NessaLynn

Grell stepped out from behind Them.
"F/n- Chan? These people claim their your parents." Hannah smiled, along with Aren.
"F/n! We've missed you so much!" Hannah rushed forward and hugged you, and whispered in your ear. "Your dead when we get home." Grell's face changed as Aren rushed forward as well, hugging you. Grell suddenly rushed forward and threw him off.
"YOU WILL NOT HURT MY DARLING F/N!!!!!!!!!" You blushed and your ears flattened.
"WHAT DID WE DO?!" Your dad shouted as Grell gave them a VERY angry look.
"I HEARD WHAT YOU SAID TO F/N- CHAN." Grell states as a look of horror crossed your foster parent's faces. "Now I will dismiss you out of Phantomhive property. Go now." Grell started leading them out, and Hannah gave you a death glare. It was all too much. The memories all came flooding back and you ran into your room. Grell turned around to find you were gone. "F/n?" He started looking for you, not knowing what you were doing in your room.

A/N TIIMEEE!!!!!!

Me-- Hi! Just wanted to tell you about my AWESOME friend (sister) who is writing an AWESOME FanFiction!! Follow, and read her Sebby x Reader FF!!! User-- BB_KushinaLynn_KL!!

Sebastian-- If you don't, I won't remove my glove off with my teeth in front of you~

Me-- BASSY!!!! LET ME BEAR YOUR CHILDREN!!!!!!! *leaps on Sebastian*

Sebby-- AHHHH!!! WHERE'S MY SPRAY BOTTLE!? No, bug spray, Grell repellent.. Here it is! *squirts cold water in my face*

Me-- YOU WON'T GET RID OF ME THAT EASY, BASSY~~

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

12.5K 222 30
When you find yourself at the brink of death you manage to summon none other than Sebastian Michaelis. Shocked you realized that he was real... but w...
5.9K 259 21
Valerie Eras, a young noble woman, has lost what was left of her family in a fire. Or at least that's what it seems. The only person she has left is...
355K 9.8K 47
[[OLD STORY, LOTS OF TYPOS]] A demon cannot love, they said. They're all evil, they said. But the true villains of all are humans. When a daughter o...
113K 2.3K 60
*Even though I don't own certain characters and certain scenes because it's a Black Butler story... Please don't copy it, I hate to go through the lo...