Love Heals | NoMin

By lunamintheu

Jaemin lost his smile when his parents decide to separate and file a divorce. Since that day, he became anot... More

Foreword
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
not an update
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
FINAL
Special Chapter 1
Special Chapter 2

Chapter Seventeen

7.3K 299 173
By lunamintheu

This is the last day of their camp and the last activity for everyone is mountain hiking.They are all excited about it and also, Mr. Moon required them to bring some food to eat because the view will make them crave for food and they did. Their teachers reminded them a hundred times to be careful on their way to prevent any accidents from happening.

They told Jaemin that if he is still not okay, he can stay at the campsite but he insisted on coming because he can't miss the fun. Jeno opposes his decision because his knee is still not okay, however he can't stop Jaemin. Both he and Renjun tried to help him walk and they made it.

Mr. Moon was right. The view is indeed beautiful. Everyone looked stunned. There's no such beautiful view in Seoul like this. It's too natural.

All of them played for the meantime and apparently, Jaemin's group was suck today but still, they all had fun. It was priceless.

Nevertheless, the most shocking thing that happened today is Mark and Chani were getting along like Mark never hated him. Now, Chani can have fun around them without worrying because they make up now. Wow, what did Donghyuck tell Mark and make him calm around him today? Chani wished that it would last because wanted to befriend Mark too.

Before Donghyuck could walk away, Renjun pulled him on his collar and made him sit between him and Mark.

"Dude, what?"

"You two, don't you ever leave here just the two of you and share food. Hyuck-ah, we are your friends too." Renjun said then his eyebrows were moving up and down while looking at Donghyuck's bag with expensive foods inside.

"Tsk, you had a chance to buy snacks when we went to the mall last time , right? What did you do? You went home with Jaemin!" Donghyuck snorted but he put his bag in the center to share his food.

"I did that because he's not feeling well."

"One more thing, you don't have a chance if you like Jaemin too !" Donghyuck said, that's why Renjun kicked his ass to stop because Jaemin was only sitting beside him and Jeno was staring. Both Lami and the younger ones seem like they cannot understand anything. Donghyuck landed in his boyfriend's arms and Mark smiled.

"Yah! Thank you for kicking me but no! I'm just concerned for you mah friend! You have zero percent chance."

"Mark hyung, make him stop! My hand is itching here to smack him right on his face if he doesn't." Renjun glared but Donghyuck stuck his tongue out.

Mark put his arm around Donghyuck's shoulder. "You can stop now. You can't tell that here even if you're just guessing."

"Fine." the younger giggled and wrapped his arms around Mark.

"You can share with me too! I can't finish all of this." Lami said and put her huge pink bag at the center. Both Jisung and Chenle scream in unison because they saw what's inside Lami's bag earlier. She picked the pink box up and handed it to Jaemin.

"For me?" Jaemin pointed to himself and Lami nodded smilingly.

"Mm. It's actually a biscuit and my favorite. I just wanted to share it with you." she stated and Jaemin accepted her gift.

"Wah, thank you Lami!" he said and gave her a warm smile. She somehow felt pity for her friend Hina. She said that she likes the transfer student in Jeno's class and it's him, Jaemin. Too bad, his heart is taken already. She knows, even though they didn't mention that they started dating.

"Lami, can we have some of your oreo bread? Please?" Jisung smiled too and clasped his hand together.

"Sure! Just pick anything you want to eat. You two, Mark, Chani and Jeno."

"You're not going to offer your food to me Lami?" Donhyuck scoffed and he crossed his arms. But of course, he's kidding.

Lami giggled and handed him her bag but Donghyuck shook his head, signaling to her that he's joking around.

On the other hand, Jeno was silent. He hasn't said a word ever since Renjun dropped his last warning to Donghyuck. He seems bothered too though he knows that Renjun and Donghyuck were just messing around, well partly. They said some jokes are half mean.

They didn't know that Renjun used to like Jaemin and Donghyuck is only guessing but still, it's annoying to hear that he's teasing Renjun about it.

Of course, Jaemin noticed the silence of Jeno and he shifted his attention to him quickly. Jaemin tilted his boyfriend's head gently to face him and look straight in his eyes. Then muttered; "What's wrong?" He was bothered too because he was a talkative one.

"Nothing." he faked his smile but Jaemin stared at him blankly and obviously he's not believe him. "I'll tell you later then." Then he squeezed the younger's hand to make him convinced.

"Let's play!" Donghyuck instantly shrieked and he caught everyone's attention. "This game is really new! I'm telling you!" he added then chuckled.

"So?"

"Truth or dare!" Donghyuck then clapped his hands out of excitement he was feeling. "No kill joy please and everyone will join."

"Ahh! I'm too tired to play!" Renjun whines and rests his head on Jaemin's shoulder.

"I will pretend that I didn't hear anything." Donghyuck then threw his bottled water to the center.

"Yah, don't you think it's too early to play truth or dare? It will be more exciting to play this at night." Renjun snorted, still learning to Jaemin's shoulder and truth to be told, Jeno felt uncomfortable.

"Mrs. Jung said we have plans tonight and I don't care if it's still early. Drop the excuses. It's no use!"

As soon as Donghyuck stopped talking, Jisung started to spin the bottle. Chenle is hollering so Jisung slapped his mouth not too hard to make him stop because his ear might bleed.

"Oh! Mark hyung!" the top of the bottle ended up pointing to the eldest.

"I will ask him!" Renjun raised his hand.

"You said you're too tired to play you devil!?" Donghyuck shrieked but Renjun rolled his eyes on him. "Shut up!"

"Okay ask me now."

"Truth or dare?"

"Truth!"

Renjun smirked. "What did you do to make Donghyuck hate you for a bit? Remember the time that Chani asked him to meet?"

They heard Chani hemmed and looked away and Donghyuck blushed. The memory was playing inside their minds.

"Well, I keep holding his hand and make Chani to see it so he becomes aware about how I feel for Hyuck. Sometimes I back hug him but he gets angry." Mark answered honestly. "It was like, I'm taking care of him and being affectionate around him but he didn't see it."

"Tsk. You heartless bitch!" Chenle pointed at him and everyone was laughing.

"It's not that I'm heartless, you doofus! I didn't really expect him to like me because I heard a rumor that he actually likes Koeun!" Donghyuck defended.

"Okay next!"

Mark started to spin the bottle and everyone's eyes were fixated at the spinning bottle until it stopped. It was pointing at Lami so everyone screamed in unison.

"Ohoo Lami! I'm looking forward to this!" Donghyuck said.

"Please be easy on me!" Lami pleaded and chuckled while lowering her head.

"So, choose wisely."

"I will choose the truth then!" Lami said. She thought if she happened to choose the dare, knowing them, there's a chance that they would make fun of her or they would order her some weird stuff and so on.

"Mark hyung, ask her something fun. Don't be lame." Chenle then giggled.

"So, why do you like Jeno?" Mark then grins at Jeno. Lami was taken aback and explored her orbs around to examine their expressions. Looks like they're not shocked at all and waiting for her to answer.

"W-What?" her eyes widened.

"Oh come on! Even if you're not saying anything we can read you. Your handmade cookies are examples. So Lami?"

"Yah! You're making her uncomfortable." Jeno instantly hissed and held Jaemin's hand but they didn't notice.

"We're just asking her. We want to know, what's wrong with that?." Donghyuck scoffed and Jeno rolled his eyes.

"Uhm.. Eh Mark.." Lami whines softly and hides her entire face into her palm.

"Come on, we don't judge."

Lami takes a deep breath before she answers. "He has a warm heart. Jeno is really nice. But recently, I decided to stop liking him."

All their expressions changed. Like, their eyes grew wider, well except for Jaemin and Chani because Jaemin knew already though he felt bad then Chani chose to remain his coolness.

"What?"

"No explanations. I will turn the bottle." Lami said because she can't let them ask again. One question is enough and that's a rule.

Though they are curious to death what's her reason, they have no choice and shut their mouths. Because it's Lami's choice and better to shut up.

So now, here they are again. Watching where the bottle would stop now.

"Hm. is it me?" It's Renjun.

"So, truth or dare?"

"I'll choose dare!"

Donghyuck smirked, then stood up and ran towards Lami to whisper something to her, Lami smiled. So, Renjun got curious about what Donghyuck told her. That boy is a bit dangerous and you'll know by just looking at him that he has something on his mind that will shiver you. It means something bad.

"Yah Lee fucking Donghyuck!" Renjun hissed and hit him hard. But it didn't affect Donghyuck.

"Whut? I just told her something fun. Promise I didn't suggest anything." He grins.

"You can't fool me!"

"Renjun-ah, here's your dare." Lami announced that Renjun is now eyeing her. "I dare you to kiss your crush."

Renjun's eyes widened and glared at Donghyuck who's looking at him. He can feel that Renjun likes someone and he's only guessing who that someone was. It might be Jaemin but who knows? If it's really true then, it will help Jeno to confess his feelings.

They didn't know that he already confessed and the two is dating now.

"Donghyuck-ah!" Renjun whimpered, still glaring at the younger.

"Lami-yah, change your dare. It's not fun." Jeno blurted instantly but Jaemin eyed him to make him shut up.

"What?"

"I want to know who Renjun's crush is. Why are you saying it's not fun?"

"His crush is not here!"Jeno shouted.

They have no idea about Renjun's crush but Jeno knows.

"Stay still Jeno-yah! You'll ruin the mood!" said the oldest but Jeno glared. It's not fun for him and how could they order him like that? They're asking Renjun to kiss Jaemin right in front of him? That's not good.

"I don't care!"

"What if his crush is Donghyuck? Will you still insist?"

Mark looked at him confusedly. "That's... impossible." But his smile disappeared.

"You wouldn't know." Jeno said seriously.

"What do you mean?"

"I won't do it either! You're invading my privacy!" Renjun cried, his eyes were trembling like he really didn't want them to know.

"Come on! Do it now, I want to know who's that someone." Jaemin said and nudge him playfully. On his side which is Jeno, he felt really uncomfortable. He didn't know what to do, weather stop him or stay quiet.

How Jeno wished that it wasn't Jaemin. Donghyuck said it's an undying crush, and Renjun's adoration for Jaemin disappeared a long time ago.

Perhaps.

So who is it?

"You want to know?" Renjun asked Jaemin confusedly though he didn't want to say it, then Jaemin nodded smiling.

"Show us! Hooo!" Chenle, Jisung and Lami shouted in unison.

Renjun looked at Jeno and he met his serious gaze. "No, I won't!" He said that Jaemin, who is beside him, seems to want to know so badly but he's not pressuring him.

"Don't ask him." Jeno said to Jaemin.

"But I want to know too."

"Do it, Renjun!"

At that moment, Renjun had no choice but pull his guts all together and take a deep breath before taking Jaemin's hand and kissing it.

After that everyone became silent again. Seems like they are trying to process the situation. Donghyuck snorted and realized that he was right. "Oh, interesting."

But this is a no for Jeno. He's not having fun.

"Hold on. It's just a crush, so don't think about some nonsense things!" Renjun stated.

"So, it's Jaemin hyung?" Chenle.

"Not anymore. I promise."

"Why did you do that?" Jeno butted in and pulled Jaemin's hand from Renjun's grasp.

"Because they told me to!"

"You can say no to them and you have to ask for my permission first!"

"Why would he?" Donghyuck asked. "He's not your boyfriend."

"Who told you I'm not?"

"HUH?"

" I'm his boyfriend and we are dating already!" Jeno hissed, he was almost getting mad because he can't take it anymore. Well, thankfully it's his hand that Renjun kissed and not his cheeks. No one can kiss Jaemin except him.

"You what?"

"When?"

"Really?"

"Yes!"

Different reactions were shown though they already guessed this already, it is still shocking. Wow, Jeno is moving smoothly. He already has Jaemin's heart.

"I thought your feelings for him had vanished?" Jeno exclaimed and pointed at Renjun, he rubbed Jaemin's cheek to where Renjun kissed him because it's annoying.

"It's just a simple crush like what I've said. Don't be mad at me, I told you about this already but I swear, I don't see him that way anymore."

"You said you don't have romantic feelings for him?"

"I don't! Don't worry that much! I won't steal him away from you! I'm not that so in love with Jaemin unlike you and I believe with this kind of good-looking face-" Renjun pointed to his face. "Someone out there will like me too, and yeah, I'm sorry. We didn't know you're dating already"

"Okay that's enough for you two to fight over Jaemin. You're making him uncomfortable!" Mark butt in then pointed at Jaemin.

"He won't feel uncomfortable if you didn't started it!" Jeno pointed Donghyuck and just now, he's really annoyed.

"Renjun-ah, I'm sorry. I didn't know." Jaemin apologized and eyed Renjun with apologetic eyes. "I really don't have an idea."

"No, don't worry it's just a crush and you, don't make a fuss there! I'm too handsome to be a snake!" Renjun said then he glanced at Jeno and tapped him. "I'm really sorry and yey! Congrats. You confessed already. Woo!"

Seems Jaemin is awake now, he moves closer to Jeno and holds his hand. But, the latter is really annoyed and couldn't smile. When it comes to Jaemin, he's too possessive with it and gets jealous easily. Yes, Renjun's words were trusted but of course he can't help feeling upset by what they told him to do because he loves Jaemin.

~

"Yah! Are you still upset?" Jaemin asked Jeno with full concern while grabbing his arms. They're already in Seoul and the sky was slowly turning to black.

Jeno's driver picked him up at the school and he also insisted on bringing Jaemin to his home too but ever since they got inside, the older was quiet and kept looking at the outside window so Jaemin was worried.

When he notices that Jeno is not planning to look at him, he just takes a deep breath. Jaemin then pulled Jeno with his strength and out of a sudden, the older tilted his head and met the younger's soft lips.

It was a peck but for real, it made Jeno freeze to his place because he was really taken aback. His heart was beating faster and his thighs were trembling.

"I can kiss you all day, just don't get mad at me anymore. Renjun says he was sorry."

Jeno blinked his eyes "I-I'm not mad. I'm just upset." he muttered.

"Then talk to me. I miss you." Jaemin cupped his cheeks. "You're here with me but I can't feel your presence." he pouted and ducked his head down into his chest then wrapped his arms around the older's waist.

Jeno let out a deep sigh and rested his back into the seat. "I'm sorry." he mumbled and caressed the younger's soft hair and played with it with his finger. Jaemin shook his head and tightened his grip. "I feel good now. I'm going home and our little problem has been solved." Jaemin said softly and smiled. He didn't know where he got all his guts to do the first move but as long as it was Jeno, there's no problem at all.

After arriving safely to his house, Jeno walked him until they made it to their gate. Seems the older couldn't let the other's hand go and just cuddled with him all night.

"Go home now." Jaemin smiled.

"I can't. Your hand was glued on mine." Jeno said and both of them looked at their interlaced hands.

"You're the one who's grip was tight."

"I feel like if I go now, I will miss you so bad, all night." the older then rubbed the younger's hand.

"Okay, let's go out tomorrow." Jaemin ruffled his hair, "I mean, let's date." he chuckled and a grin flashed in the older's face.

"Okay! I'm going now. Let's date tomorrow! It's a deal!" he hollered and squeezed the younger's cheek playfully.

Jeno was about to go but Jaemin pulled him and gave him a peck on the older's lips. "Stop sulking okay? See you tomorrow."

Jaemin smiled and went inside to his house and surprisingly, his mom was there grinning at him and she seemed teasing at the same time about him and Jeno having a date tomorrow.

And the worst is, she saw them kissing.

His entire face turned to red and decided to ignore his mom's teasing words after greeting her and went straight to his room.

"Damn, it's embarrassing." he snapped his head and threw his body into his bed. Before he closed his eyes, he left a text to Jeno.

~

The couple choose to meet up at 1:30 in the afternoon but it's still 9:00 am when Jeno decides to prepare himself. He even asked his brother to look at his polo-shirts and sleeves and pick something good. There's his Hyukjae hyung too to help him but both of him and his brother ended up bickering for choosing what's best for Jeno. So basically, they didn't help him and just wasted the time.

"Jeno-yah, tell us the truth. You're going on a date, right?" Hyukjae asked him and grinning.

"I am. That's why I am asking for your help and thank you so much!" they can hear a little bit of sarcasm in his tone of voice.

"Oh, you're cool for not denying your love life. Very cool! You've grown up. Unlike your brother." Hyukjae added and put his arms around Donghae's shoulder.

"It's just that, Jaemin doesn't deserve to be denied." He smiled, a boyish one.

"Yahaaa! I like your attitude bro! Donghae-yah, you should learn from him and grow up too!" Hyukjae again and Donghae eyed him for a second. "You really don't like if I become serious right now and I don't care if Jeno sees us making out here."

"HYUNG!" Jeno cringed and threw him a pillow. "Go away you two! You're not helping me! Stop flirting here!" he hissed. He suddenly missed Jaemin because of these two adults here.

"Okay, just a piece of advice. Be yourself. Choose what you're comfortable with. It will help. Okay we're going out now! Good luck to your date!" Donghae said and winked at Jeno before dragging Hyukjae out of his room.

He let out a deep sigh before picking some clothes he wanted to wear later and something comfortable to enjoy his date.

Same as Jaemin, he's preparing himself for now and his mom and nanny caught him. That's why they offered help. Though Jaemin was shy, he still considered their offer because he wanted to look good in Jeno's eyes. Also, his mom couldn't stop smiling at her son. She's just happy.

So, the couple ended up meeting each other at 1:00 pm and on their way, they recognized each other's figure and smiled after.

Jeno couldn't take his eyes on Jaemin because he looks freaking cute with his outfit. It's simple but still stunning as always. Then he approached Jaemin and held his hand then interlaced them.

"You look good." The younger one praised him and patted his head.

"Just enough for you." his eye smile appeared.

"Tch."

"Let me lead the way for you."

They smiled at each other before starting walking hand in hand. Both of them were looking good today, first of all because of the rapture feeling inside their hearts and because they loved each other.

It was a common date but since it's their first time being together aside from the camp, it's exciting. Since it's just the two of them. Jeno bought an Ice Americano for them and most of the gazes were stuck at the two boys walking hand in hand, because they look stunning good while smiling and talking to each other. Most of the girls were staring at Jeno too and asking for his name and phone number, but his only answer was, "Sorry, my heart was taken by him already. You can ask him if you want." and then he will show their interlaced hands together. Jaemin can only chuckle.

Jeno makes him feel special every time they are together. They didn't experience this kind of happiness in his 17 years of existence and he feels blessed for having him as his other half.

Though their first date is one of the common dates all over the world, it is still the best and special.

Jaemin glanced at his boyfriend and watched him quietly from behind then took a glimpse of their interlaced hand before eyeing him again.

He also remembers his painful days when he felt like he was alone and everyone abandoned him though there's still his mother and nanny at his side and Jeno is the one who takes off his blind eyes to see that there is still his family who loves him.

For some reason, Jaemin back hugged him and the older one was taken aback.

"Hm? Something's wrong?" he mumbled and stopped doing things for a while.

Jaemin shook his head but tightened his grip. "I'm just thankful."

"Thankful?"

"Mm, for having you, for choosing me over the pretty girls and handsome boys around." he said softly.

The older sighs and pat the younger's head behind him, he thinks that maybe he still has insecurities inside him. "Remember this, no matter what happens between us, I will choose you over and over again because I only want you. Even if you're a girl, I'll still choose you over them. And if I can't find you, I will still look for you. Clear?"

A tear fell from Jaemin's eye after hearing those sparkly yet sweet words from him. As expected for Jeno, he's indeed a sweet guy and he's really lucky to have him.

"Aish, why are you crying?" Jeno faced him and wiped his tears.

"I'm not. It's tears of joy."

"Heh, come here." He pulled him for a hug and without hesitations, Jaemin locked his fingers as he wrapped his arms around the older's waist.

Jeno is for Jaemin and Jaemin is for Jeno.

Though this is only the beginning, they believed that they'll hold each other's hand until the end of the day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 247 13
Jaemin's life was perfect while Jeno hardly makes it through the day. A sudden change in Jaemin's life makes them meet and they find out more about e...
16.3K 801 32
Jaemin is a failing ballerino who can't find the point in living. Jeno is an underground rock singer who gets all the fame. What happens when two pol...