Through It All | Uchiha Madara

By Jewleya

Madara Uchiha Love Story :) ❝I think I like you.❞ There was a silence and he sighed, ❝You've cursed yourself... More

DISCLAIMER
(0) Mitsuko/Character Info
(1) Strange
(2) Raven Hair
(3) Problem
(4) His Name
(5) Moving
(6) Silent
(7) Konoha
(8) Warmth
(9) Caught
(10) Lonely
(11) Escape
(12) Madara POV
(13)Mentality
(14) Free
(15) Honesty
(16) Sunset
(17) Uchiha Compound
(18) A Kiss
(19) Amused
(20) Happiness
(21) Forever Closed
(22) Hold Me Close
(23) Announcement
(24) Seeing Him
(25) Meeting Him
(26) News Spreading
(27) Crying
(28) Flip
(29) Gone
(30) Where Am I?
(31) Zetsu
(32)Seeing Him
(33) Angry
(34) Closer
(35) Confession
(36) Possessive
(37) Obito
(38) Talk
(39) War Approaching
(41) Wandering
(42) Rain
(43) Caught
(44) Susanoo
(45) Tobirama
(46) Alone Time
(47) Back
(48) Goodbye
(49) Lights Out
(50) Epilogue

(40) Baby Sitter

2.1K 88 29
By Jewleya

Mitsuko POV

I saw him today before he left. He was in his battle ware and I felt intimidated. I had no idea why though. It wasn't as if I hadn't seen him like this but the situation added on to how he was acting just intensified the feeling.

I was nervous for him even though he seemed to be not even the slightest bit frightened.

He was used to this and I was shaking as I gave him his gunbai.

He looked at it before taking it and looking at me straight in the eye, "You seem more nervous then I am..."

I nodded, "I'm scared for you."

He looked at me before chuckling, "After you do something many many times it becomes natural. I'm sure this will bring back memories."

I frowned before hugging him,"Be safe," I said.

He nodded and began to walk away but I stopped him.

"What?" he said.

I put my hands on his shoulders before giving him a quick kiss.

His eyes widened and he chuckled before speaking, "Zetsu," he said.

He appeared out of nowhere.

"Take care of her," he said.

Zetsu simply nodded before I watched him walk away.

::

He and Obito left and I was left with this weird white guy.

I hadn't taken much time to get to know Zetsu so I really had no idea what he was like but from what I had seen he was a complete freak.

He went through floors and stuff and I found him watching me at certain times. It truly creeped me out. I rather have been left here with Obito.

I sighed. It was fine.

I would survive.

I lied in bed in silence as I looked up at the ceiling and then beside me. I missed his warmth. I wanted nothing more then to cuddle with him right now.

I wanted to hold his hand and lie on his chest.

I wondered if I was allowed to go outside.

I shook my head, not with Zetsu outside my room door plus Madara had given him strict orders to not let me escape. As usual, he stayed wary of me.

I wondered if there was I way I could force him to leave the hideout. A nearby emergency? Something. I stressed my brain for an idea and after a while I got an idea.

I first had to get a certain plant from outside. It was right in the garden.

I wasn't ready right now but I would be soon enough. Perhaps there days from now once I had packed myself.

I immedietly started getting ready to put the plan to work.

::

"Zetsu-san."

"Can I go the garden?"

There was a silence before he responded,"Okay."

I shivered. There he was with that creepy nonchalant voice. Everything about him gave me chills.

I walked there knowing he was probably still watching me.

Where was it? Where was it? There it was a dark red plant that produced a red ink.

I picked all of them before pretending to smell them even though they smelled terrible.

I walked with them back inside before locking the door and jumping in joy.

I started my plan and I believed it would work.

::

"Zetsu," I said my voice weak.

"What?"

"Can you come here?"

The door slowly opened and there was Zetsu. When he saw me he there he took a step back.

"Oh my," he said.

I was covered in dark red spots.

"I-It's contagious."

He immediately backed up,"Help me find the Amara plant. It's in Konoha...if you don't and I die...Madara will most likely kill you."

That seemed to convince him because he immediately got out of the hideout.

As soon as I saw him go into the ground I got my backpack and got outside of the hideout.

I was going to go meet up with Madara.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

387 42 13
"What I like, as things or someone, because, if it is someone, then it will be You," "I love you, most sincerely," start Date - 19th March
19.7K 790 27
❛𝙞 𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙢𝙮𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪...❜ date; april 26 2021 ╰►'𝓹𝓸𝓼𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓸 𝓫𝓮 ↳꒰𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘥...
143K 4.2K 45
You are one of the survivors of the Uchiha clan and had activated your Mangekyou Sharingan at a young age. You fall in love with Neji Hyuga but comin...
4.9K 281 13
》 Tell me, Sasuke... You used to be mean to me, always seemed annoyed of my presence, then left without a single word. And after all these years of s...