Lost In the Moment

By lernjergi1357

Demi Lovato is at the first show of her world tour in Maryland. She's out side in an alleyway during intermis... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15

Chapter 1

6.6K 104 4
By lernjergi1357

Demi's POV:
Oh my gosh! This is so exciting! It's my first show of my world tour! The crowd is totally amazing. They're so supportive and I can tell they are enjoying the show. But fuck, it's really got in here. I think I saw a side exit near my dressing room, I'm gonna go get some air. So I walk back towards my dressing room, and like I suspected, there is an exit. I'll only be out there a few minutes, so I'll be fine without a bodyguard. I step outside and breath in the clean air. Maryland is really nice. I wish I could live here someday. I hear a can being crushed somewhere in the alley and immediately freeze. "Hello? Is someone here?" I glance both ways and tense up. It's time to go back in. I turn to open the door, when I'm shoved from my right side. I fall and all I feel is pain.

Alex's POV:
This concert is amazing. Demi is amazing. I'm here by myself, but that's okay. I'm 19 now, so it's nothing really new. After I came out to my parents, I was kicked out. I've been living alone for three years now. But it's okay. I have supportive friends and a stable job and source of income. I can't wait for the second part of the show. Demi is so amazing. I wish I had the money to get meet and greet but I don't have too much money to meet her. But that's okay, because I am still here with my lovatic family. But it's really hot. I'm gonna go take a walk around the building if I can. I stand up from my seat and walk out the front entrance. I start to walk around the building and I hear something happening around the next turn. I grasp my pocket knife that I somehow got into the concert, and pull it out and flip it open. I run as fast as I can and see someone getting beat up. "Hey!" I yell, and the person turns around. I run at them and stick them right in the stomach with all the force I can. They stumble backwards and run the other way. I turn back to the person on the ground who is looking up at me with soft, pleading brown eyes. "Oh my gosh, Demi! What the fuck just happened!?"

*
*
AN: cliff hanger not really but sorta! So this is my first writing attempt. I think I'll make each chapter part Demi part Alex. Idek where Alex came from, but yea she is a 19 year old lesbian. Cool right? So the italics were meant to separate the sort of backstory/train of thought from the actual actions. So I'll update soon probs. thanks for reading if you read it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

863K 40K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
1.1M 49.1K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
454K 16.2K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...