The Shelter|Frerard|

Par childestiddies69

Gerard is a neko. Half human half cat. He's lived in a shelter/cage for 10 years of his life. He's been abuse... Plus

Caged
Loved
Convo
Imma update
Nightmare
Darkness
Light
Invite
Soft
Scary
Mirror
Sirens
Blank
Gowns
Sorry not an update
Rain
No chapter
Piece
Not a chapter butttt
Sequal?
A/n
NEW BOOK
O mg

Glass

637 11 3
Par childestiddies69

Wow, I suck

——————-

Gerard POV

I felt different. Like I don't know where I am. I couldn't open my eyes. "F-Frank?" I stutter out. Not really scared, but confused. "Hello?" I ask again. Finally, I could see...and all I saw was white. Where am I? I start to panic and shake.

I try standing up. I look behind me, seeing handcuffs tied to a poll and my hands. "Seriously?" I cry. I look up and around, trying to focus on where I am. Once I look back down,
I see a slide door open, and someone walk in. I squint, trying to see who this stranger is. My ears perk up, they only do that when I'm alarmed. Meaning I'm scared or that I'm prepared for something. "Who are you!?" I shout. No answer. The figure is standing about ten feet away from me, not getting any closer. "Let me go!" I shout sternly.

Before I could say anything else, the dark figure walked up to me and held a jar, that looked like there was a gas in it. I raised an eyebrow, but also started to whimper. It opened the jar and held it to my face. I breathed in and started loosing my vision. "No, no!" I scream, kicking the jar from his hands, the glass shattering on the floor. That's when I lost consciousness.

I wake up now in my bed, sweating. "Frank?" I cry. "Gee? You alright?" He asks, walking into my room. "I had a nightmare, but I don't know what it was. It wasn't even that scary." "What was it about?" Frank asks confused.

"I don't know, I was in a white room handcuffed to a poll. Then some figure walked In with a jar, filled of gas. He didn't talk or anything. I shouted at him but didn't do anything. He just walked up to me and opened the jar in my face. The gas made me sleepy so I kicked the jar and it broke. I heard him growl but then that's all I remember. The growl seemed....familiar." I trailed off. "Hmm, maybe it means something. Here, let's go do something to get that off your mind." Frank said smiling. I nod and get out of bed. The noise the "thing" made sounded like something I've heard before. Like someone when they get made when their partner does something bad. Wait, I think I might know what happens and who this man is. I stopped my thinking. And then I knew what and who that was.....

—-
Again, I suck 

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

38K 648 30
Gerard Way, 19 year old photographer finds himself working for CEO of Iero Inc, Frank Iero, 28 and extremely cold hearted at times, what happens when...
13.3K 346 28
Gerard was the 'city slut' with a broken past. And present. His fren Frank does everything he can to help Gerard get better with his traumatic experi...
382K 14.1K 41
Frank has done some bad things in his life. Some really bad things. But Gerard, his new cellmate....yeah, he's done worse. Much worse. Frank doesn't...
105K 4.6K 37
(COMPLETED) Gerard Way has been homeless since he can remember, living everyday... well trying to live that is. He doesn't like asking for help and w...