Just Another PA? |EDITING|

由 IceSkatingIsLife0

"Thank you for putting me at my place." He said. "Thank you for giving me a place." She replied. Natash... 更多

Hello.
***
Chapter one
Chapter three.
Chapter four.
Chapter five.
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight.
Chapter nine.
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen.
Chapter Eighteen.
Chapter nineteen
Request.
Chapter twenty.
Chapter twenty one.
Announcement
Chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty-three.
Chapter twenty four
Chapter twenty five
Chapter twenty six
Chapter Twenty seven.
Chapter twenty eight
Chapter twenty nine.
Wedding pictures.
Chapter thirty.
Chapter Thirty-one
Apologies.
Chapter thirty two (Ending.)
Epilogue.
Gratitude and end note.

Chapter two

10.5K 397 56
由 IceSkatingIsLife0

Picture of Mr Lorenzo Rinaldi 🔝

Giving up on your dreams because you had a set back is like slashing the three other tires cause you have a flat one
- unknown

Damn he looks better in flesh.

"Are you planning to come in or did you make an appointment with the doorway?"  He asked taking me out of my daze.

I bite my tongue swallowing my words, and smile politely moving into the room. 

Remember why you here. Don't be like all the other girls ,swooning over him.

Taking a seat, I cross one leg over the other and sit as professionally as I can.

The interview goes smoothly,  him asking questions like, what did I get a diploma in or where did I study and so on.

I can sense the interview is coming to end. He closes my file and lookes up at me.

"Tash, do I affect you?" He ask.

"Sir, with no disrespect. Just a kind reminder that, 1) it's Natasha to you, we are not on first name basis here and second, is that a qualification to get this job?" I asked.

I see a flicker of shock in his eyes then he regains his composure and stands up.
He walks around the desk and leans his elbow on his table then with his other hand he draws circle on my thigh and starts moving upwards. My natural instinct kick in and I kick him hard in between the legs.

"Aarghh" he groans falling to the ground. Soon a security rushes in and grabs me from the back pulling my arms behind me while another helps him up.

I look at him, groaning in pain.

"I think I should go" I said wiggling out of his grasp and making a run for it.

The security, I assume, was going to chase after me when I heared Mr Rinaldi say
"Let her go" still in pain.

I ran into the elevator, pressing the 'close doors' frantically,  once it is closed I take my time to sturdy my breathe.

I just ruined any possible chances of getting hired. I am positive that. 

But he attacked you

I know. I sighed. I'll be jobless for the rest of my life. 

Then I realize I'm actually not alone, plus everyone is looking at me like a mad women speaking to herself. I smile and find the exit.  I get out of the building quicker then I entered, suddenly a gush of wind hits my face and I realize I'm outside. People busily walk pass me, while I decide my next step. I allow my feet to take me where ever it wants to go, which happens to lead me to a nearby  coffee shop. I sit down, still trying to wrap my head around what happened and a way to tell my aunt, but my thinking is interrupted by the phone ringing.

"Hello?" I answer

"Hi hun. " My Aunt's voice comes through the phone.

"Oh hey." I reply.

"Sooo....?" She asked acting like a teen girl. 

"So.....?" I pretend not to know what she is going on about. 

"Ugh how did the interview go?"

I groan. Here goes nothing. I tell my aunt everything. The question he asked and then what happened at the end.

"I'm pretty sure I won't be able to get the job now or ever again after that." I sigh.

"I'm sure you will." She says.

"I enjoy your attempt to make me feel better but I know what I am saying." I say running my finger though my hair. 

"But why would you say that?" I ask.

I could hear her tapping her nails on the table, something she does often when she is thinking.

"Well if he did that to all his other interviewee,  then he had to do it to you. Clearly you showed him that you won't here to get anything from him except this job." She said.

"Wow, I never actually thought of that. I just thought my legs were acting at its own accord." I stated chuckling a bit. 

And I'm glad they did because I would have been frozen, in the spot, maybe  really losing that interview.

"Ok enough thinking . Come on home, lunch is nearly ready." She informed me. 

"Ok, I'm on my way, bye." Hunging the phone. 

I'm about to stand up, coffee in hand when I see Mr Rinaldi walk into the cafe.

I smack my forehead. (Stupid me for allowing my feet to choose the cafe closest to his office.)

I draw an escape plan in my head, so that I can leave here without being noticed.

I order my Uber and when I see his outside and Mr Rinaldi is facing the other way ,I make a dash for it. Which isn't very fast considering I'm in heels but luckily he didn't see me, as I dive into the Uber and tell him to go.

I'm pretty sure anyone who saw this scene ,including the driver,  would think I've lost my mind but who cares?

Getting home I go straight up to my room and change. I throw on my favorite jumpsuit and go downstairs for lunch. 

"Finally you are here, I was starting to think I should start without you." My aunt says.

"You wouldn't do that" I say putting a hand on my heart (being the drama Queen I am) and on cue my stomach agrees with me, letting out a big sound "you hear that?"

"Come on, sit down. It's been a long day." She says passing me a plate of southwestern chicken salad with creamy cilantro dressing.

"You know I wont eat all of this." I say.

"That's why you keep it for dinner because I'm not in the kitchen after this, I have to attend my shift." She said.

I forgot to mention, my aunt works night shift at a fancy restaurant uptown. I really hate it because anything can happen at night but luckily they organised a shuttle to bring people back during those ungodly hours.

"Are you going to be good while I'm gone?" She teases.

"Aren't I always?" I stick my tongue out playfully.

After she leaves I clean away the dishes, tidy my room and sit down to read a book.

I'm so in grossed in that book that I don't see it's already 15:00. I've spent 3 hours on this addictive book without even getting up once!!

I try to stretch out of my position, my body having series of pins and needles.

Word of advice to all, don't sit with your feet crossed for too long.

Then a switch flipped. Shucks. I have dance class now. Why I'm I in a rush for everything today?

I go into my closet and look for my dance attire. Quickly stuffing it in the bag I grab the house keys and run to the nearest bus stop. The dance school is not to far from here so the bus is my wisest choice.

Jumping out on the street leading to my dance school, I run straight into the building and into the changing room.

After that, I run into the class I'm suppose to be teaching and dismiss the substitute teacher and we begin our stretching.

(Author: I'm so passionate about ballet I had to put a picture. Lol)

After I feel like they know half of the contemporary piece for the show, I dismiss them but continue to stretch a little, then dance around a little bit.

After I see the time ,while spinning , I realize that there was no way I would get home tonight because I missed the last bus.

Today is not going as planned and I can't call my aunt because I know she won't get out of work soon.
I look at my phone and see a charging sign, 10% left. How could I have forgotten to charge my phone?

Sighing deeply and I sink onto the floor and contemplate what I should do. Not long after, the security tells me that they are locking up and I need to evacuate. I pick up my bag and start walking to the nearest garage.

The moon lighting the road, with very little street light. The stars dancing over my head. 

I continue walking just to have a car signal, driving up to me. Soon the driver pulls up and rolls the window down.

I turn and look and to my shock and dismay it the one and only , Mr Rinaldi.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Vote, comment, and share, please.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

44.8K 1.9K 41
"Ladies and Gentlemen, thanks for coming to the party we have collected a good amount for the charity. I also would like to say that this party is no...
8.9K 389 60
"I'm the most eligible bachelor of America I'm a billionaire and you're rejecting me" "YES" "Tell me what you want I'll give you anything" " Anything...
434K 13.9K 30
"Why are you attacking me with air freshner?" Nate questions and coughs. Probably due to the strong floral smell now in the air. "Oh, I don't know...
9.6M 458K 109
An age gap love story. A brokenhearted billionaire. A college girl. ***** "Nevaeh," Aiden whispers, "can I rest my head on your shoulder?" I nod, l...