Lost Executioner (Lesbian Sto...

By _Dahlia_xox

"You're a killer, a monster. There is no 'master' for you. Everyone that loved you is dead. Because of you! D... More

Chp. 1
Chp. 3
Chp. 4
Chp. 5
Chp. 6
Chp. 7
Chp. 8
Chp. 9
Chp. 10
Chp. 11
Chp. 12
Chp. 13
Chp. 14
Chp. 15
Chp. 16
Chp. 17
Chp. 18
Chp. 19
Chp. 20
Chp. 21
Chp. 22
Chp. 23
Chp. 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
A/N

Chp. 2

10.6K 452 63
By _Dahlia_xox

(Alberta, Canada)

Before we reached her mansion, Xena had transformed back into me, returning to the darkest corner of my mind. I flew through the air with my wings still out, thankful that Xena had actually lent me control.

Upon landing, I was greeted by her three bitches: David, Katie, and Nico. They were all adorned in black, matching for their master. It sickened me seeing them like that. They were once strong and respectable, but now they could barely make a decision without the approval of their master. They had all changed for that heartless bitch.

My wings retracted into my body, leaving my jacket and shirt torn along my back.

We walked through the halls of her luxurious mansion until we got to the west wing, from there we took an elevator down to her office.

The entrance looked like a torture chamber and being down there always creeped me out. Pushing the doors open, her minions stayed behind while I advanced into the hallway. I had been there over a thousand times so they lost the need to take me any further.

Continuing down the hall, I came upon grand white double doors and pushed them open. A dark silhouette leaned against the window watching out over the deck, not paying me any attention. I took a few steps over to a plush chair and plopped down, not bothering to speak.

"Saying hi could get you somewhere." Her angelic voice echoed off the window and attacked my ears. She shook her head at my silence; I just wanted my reward so I could leave.

"It's a shame that Inshov didn't listen... he would have made a perfect pawn, but that's the past. Great job on eliminating loose ends, love."

While she was talking, I was making my way to the door. I didn't want to hear her nonsense of a good job for killing a man. I picked up a bag laid by a table for me and continued out the door.

"You know, for a person who has been my slave for eternities, I'd think that you would want more information regarding your freedom." She said with her hip cocked to the side, making me stop and spin in her direction.

"I am NOT your slave. I'm just indebted to you. Don't get the two confused or you will regret it. Second I am well aware of how many jobs I have left before I am free." Her confident posture and smile quickly faded and anger replaced them. " Now do you or do you not have a job for me? If not shut the hell up and don't talk to me until you have one."

Her golden eyes shined bright from anger as they pierced into my soul, yet she stayed silent. I scoffed and turned around, slinging the duffel bag over my shoulder, and made my way back outside. Once I opened the doors to get on the elevator, the three stooges surrounded me, obviously angry from my attitude towards their 'lover'. I stood right in the middle of them the whole ride up and they kept eyeing me viscously like I was a threat to every creature in this world, which was semi accurate.

Fresh air hit my face as I hopped off the balcony into the darkness thousands of feet below. My wings tore through my flesh and thrust forward before I could connect with the ground, inches away from my face.

"I'm taking over" Xena declared, taking me by surprise and dominating my consciousness. Unable to fight back, I just let it happen and fell asleep. Xena wouldn't let any harm come upon us and if she needed me, I would know.

****

(Minnesota, U.S.)

Silence was my best friend. I slept, talked, and bathed in it. No one nor thing knew me better than it did. My flat was encased in silence. My hallways were silent along with my rooms. My television never made a sound, even when it was on. Everything was always silent.

No light escaped my windows, ever. I never wanted people to know that I was home, that way I wouldn't be bothered.

So when I came home to a house that was lit up like the sun and louder than a hump back whale, saying that I was angry was an understatement. I was borderline malicious. All of my lights were on, people flooded my halls followed my obnoxious music. Furniture was stood on and flipped over, tables were destroyed and danced on. Pictures of my memories were ripped and hanging off walls. Red solo cups littered my floor along with half eaten snacks. I must have looked like hell because people looked and ran or stood staring, shocked from fear.

A girl that was dancing on my kitchen counter quickly hopped down and ran towards me. Why? Because she was stupid.

"Rox, this is one HELL of a party! Way to relax everyone for the school year!!" She shouted over the music then ran off.

I continued walking through my ruined flat, my anger consuming me with every step I took. People bumped and groped me, which only caused me to punch or throw them into a wall. My once pristine rooms were obliterated, MY room was obliterated.

I grabbed a werewolf by the collar of her shirt receiving a growl then a whimper.

"Who the hell threw this party and don't you dare say me." I demanded more than asked, smoke hazing out of my nostrils and mouth.

"Whoa there Roxy i-it wasn't me. I-I think it was E-Emily and E-Ethan. Everyone got invitations in the mail that said party here. Please don't kill me." She begged after telling me all she knew.

I put her down, straightened out her clothes, and thanked her.

I walked over to the D.J. mix boards, which with any other location would have been amazing, and unplugged all the equipment. Moans and groans filled the room followed by a 'what the fuck' from the dj. All of the angry glares turned in my direction. 'What the hell Rox?' and 'Who's this bitch' were the only things that were said.

"YOU'RE ALL CLEANING MY HOUSE. IF YOU RUN, YOU'RE DEAD. IF IT'S NOT THE SAME AS I LEFT IT, YOU'RE DEAD. IF IT'S NOT ALL DONE IN AN HOUR, YOU'RE DEAD." I stared all of them in the eyes knowing that I looked as vicious as I sounded. My metallic eyes were growing brighter by the second with rage. I wanted so badly for all of them to die by my hand. If half of them weren't human then I would have. "GET THE FUCK TO WORK. WHEN I COME BACK AND IT'S STILL NOT CLEANED, YOU'RE ALL DEAD. I DON'T FORGET FACES!"

Some guy scoffed and laughed. "Yeah my ass, bitch. We're gonna keep partying. We don't have to listen to some bitch that's on her period." He laughed it out and cheered to a group of his buddies that followed him. He eyed me up and down, begging for a fight. So I gave it to him. The crowd parted as I walked towards the dead man. I wasn't me. I watched as my fist connected with the guys jaw, sending him flying into his bunch of buddies. His eyes rolled to the back of his head and I cracked my knuckles, restraining myself from killing him in front of his peers.

The fact that they all stood still really pissed me off. "NOW" Xena screeched, sending them all in a cleaning frenzy.

Everyone inside did as they were told, but everyone in my back yard was still drinking, partying, and destroying. They were led by the infamous Emily and Ethan who, might I add, we're dancing on the stereos. My stereos, from MY room.

I unplugged those speakers too, receiving the same feedback from when I was inside. Emily and Ethan hadn't even realized I was home, so when fear and horror landed on their face I was content in knowing that they understood their mistake.

"I WILL TELL YOU THE SAME THING I TOLD THE PEOPLE INSIDE. CLEAN ALL THIS SHIT UP. IF YOU DON'T WANT TO I WILL MAKE YOU." Someone had dragged out Brad, the knocked out idiot, and laid him next to me. "IF YOU WANT TO FIGHT ME GO AHEAD, BUT I WILL WARN YOU I WON'T GO DOWN EASILY" I declared angrily, pointing down at Brad's unconscious body.

They didn't take the same amount of convincing as the idiots inside.

Emily and Ethan were already in my grasp, preventing them from running. As I was dragging them out of hearing and seeing range they were shouting bloody murder, trying harder than hell to get anyone's attention.

We stopped dead center in the woods, out of sight of anyone. They were shaking worse than Scooby-Doo when he saw a ghost. I let go of there arms and just stared daggers into their souls.

My gaze never left their feeble bodies, "Why." I breathed through clenched teeth.

They began talking over one another, tripping over their own words, before they gave up and apologized. The fear and sorrow that washed over their emotions made me calm down.

Fire escaped my nose as I exhaled and raked my fingers through my midnight black hair.

Just as I was about to answer, two bodies entered the space between myself and the two stuttering mistakes. Seeing them stand there all confidently made me groan. 'Why do they always have to come to the rescues of these two fuck ups?' I thought as I dragged my hands down my face in exasperation.

"Oh my god, it's so nice seeing the two of you." I said dryly, watching them shift into a defensive stance. I scoffed and laughed at their effort.

"Why the hell did you put on hand on them?!" Brittany spat causing Ethan to hold on to her for dear life. He's a smart kid.

"You're lucky that he's here. Any other time I would not hesitate to rip your throat out." I growled, making her jump before she could compose herself. I looked at the two couples in front of me, wondering what I should do with them. Victoria was cooing in Emily's ear, trying to relax her while Brittany contained her little tough girl act for Ethan. The power that love has amazes me.

"Please just get out of my face and back to my flat. Just clean it up and don't make another sound. Just go."

I knew they wanted to apologize further but they learned from experience that it's best to do as told.

After an hour had passed I returned home, as promised and to my surprise everything was fixed. My furniture, television and paintings were restored. My cream walls had not stains or hand prints and I could actually see my wooden floor. My rooms were proper and clean and all the alcohol and musical equipment was gone either back in the truck or my room. Everything was clean and clear. I dismissed all of the dead souls and headed upstairs.

School was tomorrow and I couldn't be tired.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 74 28
Xisuma-centered oneshots because my mind is horrible at continuing to write the same thing.
427 15 21
⚠️WARNING! May have emotional and mental triggers. I'm so sorry in advance. ⚠️
177 9 8
"I want to run away just to keep you safe even if that means we could never be us but.... Im so selfish that i cant do it because i want you, i want...
1.7K 22 19
monster high boyfriend scenarios/imagines! me love monster high boys :)