Counting Stars :: Hidan Fanfic

By 123Joleen

Avory is a young woman who is the last of her clan has recently joined the Akatsuki. After being alone most o... More

The New Girl (Chapter 1) :: Hidan Fan fic
Past (Chapter 2) :: Hidan Fan fic
Home (Chapter 3) :: Hidan Fan fic
The Slip (Chapter 4) :: Hidan Fan fic
Feelings (Chapter 5) :: Hidan fan fic
Monster(Chapter 6)::Hidan fan fic
Savior(Chapter 7)::Hidan fan fic
Safe(Chapter 8) ::Hidan fan fic
Realization (Chapter 9)::Hidan Fanfic
Behind the Crimson Door (Chapter 10) :: Hidan Fanfic
Deal (Chapter 12) :: Hidan Fan Fic
Killing Loneliness (Chapter 13) :: Hidan Fan Fic
Breaking the Seal(Chapter 14) :: Hidan Fan Fic
Powers (Chapter 15) :: Hidan Fan Fic
Even More Powers? (Chapter 16) :: Hidan Fan Fic
Almost Told you that I Loved You (Chapter 17) :: Hidan Fan Fic
One or the Other (Chapter 18) :: Hidan Fan Fic
Let Go? (Chapter 19) :: Hidan Fan Fic
Deal with a God (Chapter 20) :: Hidan Fan Fic
Offical (Chapter 21) :: Hidan Fan Fic
Can he Change? (Chapter 22) :: Hidan Fan Fic
Sick (Chapter 23) :: Hidan Fan Fic
Trapped (Chapter 24) :: Hidan Fanfic
Hurt(Chapter 25) :: Hidan Fanfic
Awake (Chapter 26) :: Hidan Fan Fic
Positive (Chapter 27) :: Hidan Fan fic
Keeping It(Chapter 28) :: Hidan Fan Fic
No Control (Chapter 29) :: Hidan Fan Fic
IMPORTANT *possible Trigger*
Special Child? (Chapter 30) :: Hidan Fan Fic
Battle (Chapter 31) :: Hidan Fan Fic
Distance (Chapter 32) :: Hidan Fan Fic
Its Time (Chapter 33) :: Hidan Fan Fic
Gone(Chapter 34):: Hidan Fan Fic
Growing Up (Chapter 35):: Hidan Fan Fic
THE SPIN OFF IS OUT!

Attack(Chapter 11) :: Hidan fanfic

9.6K 363 32
By 123Joleen

Hidan walked out of the bathroom to see Avory was asleep again. He wrapped the towel around his waist and left. He walked back to his room then walked in.
"Where were you?" Kakuzu asked looking over at Hidan.
"None of your fucking business." Hidan said walking over to his closet for clothes.
"You were with Avory werent you?"
"What's it fucking matter?"
"You better not hurt that poor girl Hidan."
"Fuck off asshole. It's none of your fucking business anyway!" Hidan said as he angrily put on a pair of boxers. Kakuzu turned back to what he was doing and Hidan walked to the empty part of the room and started his usual morning ritual.

*~*~*~*~*~*

I was out in the kitchen making breakfast for everyone. I was still in a bit of pain from last night but it wasn't that bad.
"Avory. You're up early,un." I heard Deidara say.
"Oh. Yeah. I felt like cooking." I told him as I started to make French toast.
"Do you need any help?"
"If you want to sure."
"Okay. What do you need,un?"
"Can you get me the big pan?" I asked and he nodded. "Deidara. How many women has Hidan been with since you've known him?"
"What. Why?" He asked cocking an eyebrow.
"Curious. He seems like he's been with a lot of them."
"The number is definitely in the thousands,un." He said and handed me the pan.
"Oh." I said and turned the stove on and started to put the bread on the pan.
"Why are you interested in Hidan anyway?" He asked.
"I'm not sure actually. I feel safe with him and like. Like we just click. But his religion. It's so -"
"Drastic,un."
"Yeah."
"If it makes you feel better. I'm pretty sure he actually cares about you,un." He said as I put the cooked toast in the plate.
"That's good." I said with a smile.

~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hidan walked down the hall to the kitchen to get something to eat. His ears perked up as he heard giggling and laughing. It sounded like Avory and Deidara? He peered into the kitchen to see them talking and laughing together.
"What the fuck are you two doing in here?" He asked with a hint of anger in his voice. They both looked over at him.
"We're making French toast. Do you want some?" Avory asked him with her sweet smile.
"I guess so." He mumbled and walked over.
Deidara watched as the two interacted. It was quite adorable to be honest. Hidan seemed like a trained puppy when he was around Avory. His temper was almost nonexistent when he was with her.

------------------

Hidan and Avory were sitting in the living room talking about nothing In Particular when they heard a loud bang from outside
Pein cocked an eyebrow as he saw his coffee form rings from the bang.
"Sir. It seems there are a few ninja trying to get in." Konan said from his side.
"Just what we need." He said annoyed rubbing his temples. "They shouldn't know how to get it. We will deal with them if they persist."
"Right." She said and bowed.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"What was that sound?" I asked looking over at Hidan.
"I don't fucking know but it was loud as hell." Hidan said then the bang happened again.
"What the hell is going on,un?" Deidara asked as he walked into the living room.
"We don't know." I said.
"Sounds like someone is trying to get in,un."
I looked toward the entrance. There were a few barriers to get through to get in and they were all seal protected. Is it possible for them to get in?
"I can check quick." I said.
"What?? How?" Hidan asked.
"I'll show you." I said and took a deep breath. I closed my eyes and my body went limp as my consciousness left my body. I wondered out of the base and saw some men. They looked like the ones we were sent to kill. But we killed them all. I started to feel a burning sensation as I got closer to them. I noticed the crystal in the one mans hand. I quickly returned to my body and took a big gulp of air.
"Avory!" Hidan said worried.
"It's them,A lot of them. From the forest. One of them have the crystal." I said looking back at Hidan.
"Fucking great." Hidan cursed.
"What's going on,un?" Deidara asked "What crystal?"
"It's the thing that can kill her. Take her immortality away." Hidan said.
"I thought we killed of of them." Deidara said.
"I guess they had friends." I said still trying to catch my breath.
"We should go out and take care of this shit. Avory you stay here." Hidan said.
"No. I can fight." I said and stood up.
"Avory! I'm not risking it. You're staying in the fucking base!" He shouted at me. I reluctantly nodded and sat back down on the couch. "Deidara go grab Everyone." Deidara nodded and ran to get them. I looked up at Hidan and he glanced down at me. "It's you they want now. We have to keep you safe." He told me.
"But I can fight!"
"Avory! I'm not risking your safety." He said looking at me.
"Hidan," I said with a small smile.
Just then everyone met in the living room.
"Let's get these guys before they ruin the base." Kisame said as he started to leave. Everyone followed but me. I sighed and stayed inside.

--------------------

"OI fuckers! What the hell are you trying to do?!" Hidan yelled from the too of the base causing the ninjas to look at him. The Akatsuki members jumped down and all started to fight with the ninja. Hidan was chopping people left and right with his scythe as was kisame with his sword. Deidara was throwing his bombs all over and Itachis crows were flying around. There were about 100 ninja there. Hidan was looking around from the one with the crystal to ensure he wouldn't get to Avory but he couldn't find him. Shit. He cursed in his head as he tried to spot him. The numbers of the enemy ninja started to dwindle and hidan chopped the last one up. As the members looked around to make sure they got everyone they heard a scream from inside the base.
"Avory!" Hidan shouted and ran back into the base. When he got there she wasn't there. "Fuck. They got her!" Hidan shouted and turned around. He looked around and tried to figure out where the guy went.
"That way." Kisame said pointing to a tree that had a small crack in a branch. They all headed off in that direction.
"What do they want with Avory?" Kisame asked as they followed the trail.
"She has a special power inside her." Konan said. "That's the main reason Pein asked her to join. She can't control it yet."
"Fuck." Hidan cursed. "And if she learns?"
"She could be practically unstoppable."

---------------------

I looked around the small cell the man put me in. It was empty,not even a place for me to sit.
"Hey. Girl." I heard a male voice say and I looked up. "Do you want a glass of water?" He asked.
"No." I said crossing my arms.
"Suit yourself." He said and left. I sighed and starred at the crystal that was hanging about 15 feet away from me across the narrow hallway. Stupid thing. I had no powers,not that I could control them anyway. I leaned against the wall and let out a sigh again. I wonder what they want with me.

A few minutes passed and the man from before came back. He grabbed the crystal and then opened the cell door.
"Come with me." He said and I complied. He grabbed my arm and lead me up the stairs. We came to a room where there were a few men and a table and a scroll on the ground near the table. What are they panning? I wondered worried. The guy put me on the table roughly and strapped my arms and legs down. I growled as I tried to pull myself free.
"Try all you want. You aren't going to get free." One of them said and walked over to me. He used his thumb to draw something on my forehead then walked to the scroll. "This is going to hurt." He said with a smirk. Shit.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hidan and the rest of the Akatsuki found the place they brought Avory. They fought threw a few men and came to a room that was sealed.
"Kakuzu." Hidan said and Kakuzu nodded. He walked up the the door and started trying to break the seal. The. They could see some light coming from the cracks in the door along with Avory screaming. "Hurry the fuck up!" Hidan shouted. Seconds later Kakuzu broke the seal and everyone broke in.
"Oh look at that. Your friends showed up." The man who was sealing Avory said. "I better make this quick." He said and pressed harder in the scroll making Avory scream louder. You could see the blue light moving from Avory to the Scroll. Hidan growled and tackled the man breaking the sealing. Everyone else quickly killed the others in the fool. Hidan was on top of the guy punching him repeatedly In the face. He felt a hand on his shoulder and looked back with his rage filled eyes. It was Deidara. He motioned toward the table with Avorys limp body was. Hidan quickly made his was to her and undid her restraints. He waited for her to move or make a sound but nothing.
"Wait." Deidara said making Hidan look over to him. "What about this thing?" He asked holding the crystal.
"Break the fucking thing." Hidan said.
"No. I will bring it to Pein." Konan said and took it. "I will go ahead." She said and left. Everyone else followed her to give Hidan and Avory some space.
"Avory. Wake the fuck up." He said and shook her a little. Nothing. "Damnit Avory. You can't fucking do this shit to me!" He yelled as he gripped her body. "Not this fucking soon! You can't fucking die. You aren't allowed!"He shouted with tears forming in the corner of his eyes.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I felt someone shaking me and I slowly opened my eyes. I felt something wet fall onto my cheek. It was a tear. From hidan.
"Hidan?" I asked looking up at him causing him to look over at me.
"Avory?" He asked and I smiled.
"Who else would it be?" He quickly embraced me.
"I thought you were fucking gone." He said.
"It takes more then that to get rid of me." I said as he pulled away. He just smirked and pulled me into kiss. He quickly pulled away and looked at me up and down. "What?"
"They sealed something from you into that scroll." He said.
"Oh yeah. I feel normal tho." I said. "Let me test it." I told him and tried to leave my body but I couldn't. "I can't. I can't leave my body." I said. "Hit me." I said.
"What?! No way in hell would I hit you."
"You have to. To see if I still have my powers." I said looking up at him.
"I'm not going to fucking hit you." He said and crossed his arms. I growled.
"Fuck you then!" I said trying to pry to get him man at me.
"What?!"
"You heard me."
"The fuck Avory. Knock it off. I'm not going to fucking hit you."
"Fine! Then I won't know if my powers are gone."
"What's it fucking matter. You never used them anyway." He was right. I didn't really use them since my hand to hand was pretty good.
"Can we just go home?" I asked and he nodded. He picked me up bridal style and we started off back to the base.

____________________

Totally forgot to put this here before! Lmao

So happy to see all the comments and votes :)

It makes me write so much faster ^^

I love you guys!! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.2K 1.7K 7
I drank a drugged drink by accident and Deidara has no idea what side effects I'll have! LEMONS OC/multi pairings Akatsuki.
36.5K 840 34
(I do not own the cover photo) Being a member of the Akatsuki is hard, especially when you have to deal with the "comedy duo" Hidan and Kakuzu. What...
8.4K 239 13
What happens when Suna's master puppeteer discovers a lewd, but lucrative, side line business in the Akatsuki? I don't own Naruto. Images are from Go...
12.3K 300 28
So no one gets confused this is before Orochimaru leaves (first 9 chapters) the hidden leaf and after Kakashi 'kills' Rin. And there is Akatsuki p...