bandages || calum hood

By indolentcth

❝i don't know whether it was the way she bit her bottom lip in concentration, her eyebrows furrowed to focus... More

bandages || c.h
one
two
three
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five

four

19.9K 590 321
By indolentcth

calum

"You never answered my question." I sipped out of the steaming mug whilst sitting on Michael's messed up bed.

"What question?" Michael groaned and shoved his face in the fluffy pillow next to him. I slightly pulled up my sweatpants and kicked his leg.

"Who is that Alice girl?" I set down my coffee while continuing to bother Michael.

"What Alice girl?" He groaned as I kept kicking him. I grasped onto his navy blue blanket and ripped the cloth away from him. His tattoo sleeve was on full display when he aggressively reached for the blanket.

"What the hell Calum?" Michael hissed while flipping on the switch to his lamp. The white room gleamed even in the lack of lighting. Michael sat up and ruffled his lilac hair. His bare body was only covered by a pair of boxers and the loads of ink on his body.

"You weren't answering me." I glared at him and felt a spark of satisfaction looking at his angered expression.

"She's just a rich kid." Michael rubbed his eyes and widened them once I gasped.

"You're dating a rich kid?" The fact was quite irritating knowing that Michael has been teaching me to avoid rich people, yet he was hooking up with one.

"Never. She's a new target for me. Poor little spoiled brat is pressured by her family and ended up wandering to our side of town. I saved her from getting run over and now she wants me to help her become reckless." Michael scoffed with sarcasm dripping from his words. "So last night, I took her to go racing."

"In the abandoned road?" I raised an eyebrow at him while crisscrossing my legs on his warm bed.

"Yeah. She was thrilled. I'm only doing this since she could be a good lay, and I am doing an experiment." Michael yawned causing me to copy his actions. He snatched his phone from his nightstand and checked the time.

"What experiment?"

"I will make her fall in love with me and then completely break her heart." Michael chuckled while laying down with his arms supporting the back of his head.

"That is cruel." It didn't surprise me to know that he was planning such a thing. He's given up on love ever since he broke up with Hailey.

"She wanted to know how our world is. She should know that it isn't full of sunflowers and lollipops." Michael rolled his eyes and stared blankly at the ceiling.

"Won't you feel guilty?" I knew Michael wasn't completely heartless, yet. Alice seemed very put together and was like a pleaser. She gave the impression that she must have a good reputation to everyone considering she attempted to have a conversation with me.

"Her fault." Michael shrugged. I could tell he was about to fall asleep since his eyes kept fluttering shut, and his breathing became steadier.

"Not really her fault though. She wasn't expecting it." I sighed when I realized that Michael was definitely not paying attention to me anymore. Light snores escaped his lips as he turned around. I flipped his lamp off and began meandering into my slightly organized room. Posters of models and bands were taped to my sky blue room. My white sheets were sloppily made with the blanket wrinkling at the end.

I found myself collapsing in my bed and staring at my ceiling again. The blanket folded at the top like I always put it, and the window was slightly open to display the city lights with a blissful breeze.

Here comes the sun.

The song played in my head while I reminisced all the memories. Even though Michael has convinced me- I also know that he's right- that our families did us wrong, I couldn't help but to remember my childhood all over again. I could only imagine how my mom would feel when she still cared. Not anymore. But a feeling of guilt stabs me every time I pictured her worried face.

"I'm sorry mom."

~*~*~*

"Belle check this out!" Anthony grabbed her wrist and pulled her over to a crowd of people. They were right in front of me. Anthony's tan hand ushered Belle to the front of the circle. I was irritated by how close he was to her, but I couldn't focus on that.

My legs were bruised from his cleats doing their consecutive kicks. My lip was cut along with my hand which was bruised from punching him.

"Let's end this once and for all, Hood." Lawrence spitted at the concrete while wiping the blood from his pale face. His blond hair flopped to the side and barely covered his gray eyes.

"So now you have the guts to fight me?" I smirked at the angered boy. He tore off his football jersey and flexed in front of everyone. Two tattoos were on both of his biceps, but they didn't seem the least bit intimidating.

"If you want to fight like men, take off your shirt. Then people would know who is really stronger." Lawrence glared at my amused expression. I rolled my eyes and went along with his rules on How to Fight Like Real Men. I pulled over my black v-neck and revealed my sleeve of tattoos that scattered off to my chest and back.

"I don't see the point in this. I will beat your sorry ass shirtless or not." I rolled my eyes at him.

"Fucking cocky shit." Lawrence charged at me with his right hand clenched into a fist. I dodged his attack and punched his stomach. Lawrence gagged as a reflex before I attacked his head with my fist. Lawrence went flying to the opposite direction with his blood spluttering out with him. My Vans kicked his side as he groaned in pain.

"I thought you would be a little more fun than that considering you were so determined." I chuckled and kicked him again. I crushed his hand under my shoe and felt the blood splatter onto my jeans.

"That is enough." Mr. Thompson was fuming due to the fact that this was the third fight I've been caught into in the past two weeks.

"He started it." I smirked at his barely conscious body.

"Fuck you Hood." A guy shoved me from behind. I coughed at the harsh impact I made on the ground as I saw one of the other jocks clenching his fist. He grabbed my throat and raised me up as I struggled to breathe. "I'm done with your bullshit."

"Mr. Harris, stop this instant or you will get expelled." Mr. Thompson tried to stop the kid, but all of his friends held him back.

"I'm moving. I have nothing to lose." The boy chuckled with his blue eyes burning with fury. "All I want is to see Calum's bloody body on the ground as I leave."

It was as if the whole world became in slow motion. I saw his tan fist raise up enough to reach my head. I mentally cursed at my luck before my body catapulted to the ground. My head banged against the bloodstained floor, and I felt myself become limp with the blood pouring out of me.

"Take them to the nurse." Mr. Thompson frantically ordered the bystanders crowding around us. I tried to push myself up, but my arms trembled and gave up.

"Fuck." I hissed and squeezed my eyes shut. The concrete under me was painted in red and made it difficult for me to move up.

"Someone help carry them to the nurse." Mr. Thompson yelled while talking on his walkie-talkie to obtain any sort of help from others.

"Mother of shit." I bit my lip and propped my upper body up with my arms. Everything seemed dizzy as a shot of pain went through my brain. I kneeled on the ground but felt everything crumble underneath me. I tasted the blood dripping from my lip and my entire face for that matter. My vision blurred as I tightly clenched my fist to feel pain somewhere else.

"No, I told you that there are two teenage boys injured and unable to walk." Mr. Thompson grumbled and wandered off to the back of the school to communicate with whoever was talking to him.

"Shit." I groaned and lowered myself. The blood was continuously pouring from me as I struggled to keep conscious. My dark wavy hair hung down and moved with my unsteady breathing.

"Calum don't get up." A soft voice was firm and ordered me. I refused to listen, but Belle crouched down next to me while rubbing my back.

"No." I ignored her while continuing to push myself into standing. Belle sighed and pulled her raven colored hair into a high ponytail before her almost black pupils studied the excessive bleeding.

"Please Calum. Just rest." She cooed as I lowered my body. The last thing I saw was her concentrated expression attempting to soothe me.

~*~*~*

A soft minuscule hand continuously ran through my hair and untangled any knots. I heard murmurings all around me while my body laid on a hard bed that was quite small. My eyes blinked rapidly before opening and looking at a ceiling dotted with black specks.

"Calum?" Belle peered over at me. A box of bandages was right next to her and had no objects inside of them. I gave her a simple nod and groaned as I sat up. Another wrap of bandages went around my stomach along with my right fist. My body was stinging all over and the bandages made it harder to sturdy myself.

"Don't move. It will hurt." Belle furrowed her eyebrows and placed her cold hand on my back. The stench of the rough fabric made its way up to my nose causing me to snap back into reality. Belle readjusted her light pink woolen sweater and her denim skinny jeans.

"Do you need water?" She grabbed a paper Dixie cup. I shook my head as she sighed. Her floral scent had a tint of cotton candy to it. It seemed like the air was polluted by her scent, not that I was complaining. Her eyebrows furrowed as she bit her lip. "Why don't you talk to me? I know you hate me for having parents who usually give me what I need, but I swear I am not those spoiled kids. They actually only give me stuff that benefits them. So please don't hate me."

Her pink lips formed a sad smile and her eyes replicated her emotions. I was now panicking at the moment, for if I say the wrong thing, I'm fucked. I opened my mouth and stared at her with my mind racing through any sort of saying to brighten her up.

"Y-You smell good," I blurted out.

Wow, Calum. Wow.

~

guess who illegally downloaded the 5sos album ;). I ordered the album don't worry. I FREAKING LOVE THE SONG "English Love Affair!" It's on the side for you to get pregnant from it :).

Ashton just gave me twins from his solo.

I'm not even kidding.

-kat hoodings

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

999K 41.4K 58
Sneak peek⬇️ "He looked damn hot right now. His greenish hazel eyes, staring into my eyes... his messy hair falling forward as he leaned over me... h...
238K 5.7K 79
53 Chapters. (Completed) I pushed her back and she landed on the bed with a slight bounce. She swallowed hard and her right hand shot up to her stoma...
12.9K 1.2K 24
My fist clenched against the edge of the table when he pushed a hair strand behind her ear and leaned closer, what the fuck!! Why she is not pushing...
64.2K 2K 26
~Completed~ "Why are you being so shy?" He whispered. "I've seen, kissed, tasted every inch of your body. There is nothing to hide." I averted my e...