To the past we go but wait ..

By param5ichi

what if our favourite couple married and have surrogacy children of there own !๐Ÿ˜† and they ended up in the pa... More

1.Our daily lives ?
3. Home and strange things or timing?
this is not a part of the story i guess...

2.The PTM or the hot guy. .๐Ÿ˜

870 51 176
By param5ichi

Pimchan look at her parents for there answer...They look at each other.

"Well we decided to go together as we are both free today."Kongpob smile.

"Really? That's so cool!!!" Pimchan exclaim in joy. 😄

"Yes sweety" Arthit confirm and that's why he was in hurry to get ready today is his baby girls PTM and she has been beging them to come together. Well if it make her happy he will sacrifice anything gladly even his precarious sleep.

"So does it means you are going to sent us to shcool together?" Aroon ask his parents with hopeful tone.

"Yes dear" Arthit smiled agreeing to oldest child pled.

"P'Aroon you are just happy because this is the only time girls won't be looking at you when you enter the school and i win" Adit explain while eating his foods last bit.

"What.. that's not so true dad papa you got to believe me!and what do you mean you win.... dame you cheter" Aroon shouted at Adit.

"P'Aroon admit it you loss now i don't have to say sorry for dumping water on you" Adit stuck his tongue out at his big brother.😝

"You..."Aroon was so ready to strangle his little brother neck but..

"That's is enough both of you" Arthit said with no nonsense voice. .he love his childrens but sometimes they just over do it but that doesn't mean he will let anyone else mess with his childrens if they do try well they better get ready to die because when he will done with them they might as well be wishing to be dead.

"Sorry papa" both said with the lost puppy voices while Sitting back down in there sit.

"Good now go get ready for school it getting late go" Arthit said smiling his childrens smile in return.

"Yes khab"

All of them finished there breakfast and get up get ready for shcool while the adult pick up the plates and cups to be put in the washer to be wash later. Arthit cook the dinner while kongpob cook the breakfast everyday and lunch is made by both or one of them if the other is busy.

~~×~~~~~~~
"Ok kids are we ready to go?" Kongpob look at his childrens in back sit of his car for there confirmation.

"Yes khab" they all said together loudly with big smile.

"Hmm not gonna ask me kong I'm hurt kids your dad is ignoring me!!" Arthit pouted while complaining about Kong ignoring to ask him if he is ready or not.

"Aww dad how could you ignore papa" Adit look kongpob with sad face...😦

"Dad how could you" both pimchan and Aroon joined in the winning of there little brother and  papa.😔

"Ok ok khab!! My I'oon khab are you ready to go khab" Kongpob smile sweetly in his husband direction and look at his reaction! Which was you guess it right a red face.😶

"Yeah.."  Arthit mumbled bushing.

"Happy khab" Kongpob ask while looking towards his childrens direction.

"Yes dad" the childrens exclaim together in joy.. kongpob started the car.....
~~×~~~~~~~~
As Arthit and kongpob enter with the kids on the school grounds Arthit told his oldest child to go to his class while gaving the youngest child to his husband to drop off in his class while he himself take pimchan hands and take her to her class for the PTM meeting..

~×~~~~
"Sewade miss I'm Arthit ronjoparth~ sutilucka her father "

"Sewade Mr.sutilucka sewade pimchan" Teacher miss apple smilled at them with a greeting and they started the meeting..

"Mr.sutilucka your daughter is very good in studies but she don't communicate with other children much. I would like to ask is there any resone for that?" Miss apple smilled as she ask them.

"No no there is no reason for that she is just a quit child since start i don't think it will be a problem tho " Arthit said defending his daughter.

"Well if you say so Mr.sutilucka her results are good almost at the top"

The meeting continue.....

~~~X~~<marai teacher ki yhad a gagi nvm.. please bless me so that i pass my exams 😚🙇>

Kongpob take his youngest son hand and took him to his class...After dropping him off kongpob look for his husband and daughter...

Kong got to admit he got late because when he was dropping his son off one of the teacher try to flirt with him... he try to tell her politely he is already married and happy with his childrens but...she won't here it....fortunately having children is very bless full...

"Teacher why are you making my dad late? Papa will be mad if dad is late! Then dad will sulk! Then he will forget my ice-cream like last time do you know how much i love my ice-cream?" Adit pouted with tears in his eyes.. 😢

kongpob know he tends to forget things when his arthit is mad at him and even his childrens know that...

So after the unfortunate forgetting of the desert for Sunday dinner his childrens have made it there life Misson to not to make his husband mad or kongpob to sulk might he forget the desert again...

His kids and there sweets.. no one can get in between them even kongpob and don't forget arthit didn't let him sleep on the bed that day as his husband was waiting for the desert too!!...

Kongpob sing 'i really love my sweet tooth childrens and husband💕'

"Papa? Is he not your father?how can he be mad at himself?" Miss teacher ask Adit confused..

"He is talking about my husband now if you excuse me miss i got to go bye Adit" Kongpob smile at his son and wave his hand and watch at he go to his calss😊 ... while the flirty teacher look like her soul is leaving her..😱

~~~~~×~~

Arthit came out of the class 'finally its over' he thought and look for his husband....

"He is late pim" Arthit mumbled worried...

"Dad will be here soon papa😅" pimchan assured her father. 

"Hope you are right pimchan" 😁

"Of course papa I'm always right! "😝😂

"Right haha"😂 Arthit rub pimchan hair in affection...

~~x~~~

Kongpob smile seeing the seen his husband and daughter create while walking behind his daughter then picking her up..

"Found you sweetie"😄

"Papa see i found dad see" pimchan pointed out her dad to her papa 😏

"Yeah yeah that you did princess" Arthit mumbled smiling and stared tickling his daughter...

~~~x~~~
"Aroon Ai'Aroon did you here today they are saying they saw a guy who is handsome as hell but we don't know if he will join our shcool or not" 😇 Aroon friend said in a dreamy face..

"Yeah Aroon he is right" 😇 another one said after his first friend finished...

"Really why don't you go look for him then hmm go i got to study even if you don't want to.."😐

"Aww don't be a jerk Aroon please go with us in the lunch period to find him please na~ hmm.." Aroon friend beg him🙇🙏

"No now shut up"😒
~~x~~
Kongpob and Arthit decided to have launch in the school below the big tree in the school grounds or garden. ..as its already late in the afternoon...kongpob told arthit he is going to buy the lunch for them from the shop nere the school...

"Fine be back soon" Arthit smiled at kongpob and kiss him on the check then bush...😳😶

"Your wish is my command Honey May I return the favor" Kongpob smirk...

"Dad go na please ! I wanna eat I'm hungry" pimchan whine and plead...

"Yeah we are hungry go dad go" Arthit said smiling at getting away from the teasing of his husband..

"Ah yes dear i will go but before that" Kongpob said to pimchan..then leaner down to his husband. .

"We will continue this later" Kongpob whispered sweetly in his beautiful husband ears...and walk of to get there lunch...

~~x~~

"Aroon look thats the guy we were talking about it look like he is getting lunch come on lets greet him" chai darg aroon to see the hot guy..

"He look familiar wait he is way older then you are you insane?" Aroon was so not in the mood for this bullshit..

"Aww come on he can't be that old he look younge! And look he is coming this way come on move" Aroon look the way chai was pointing at but what no..who he saw make him want to strangle chai neck..

"You moron have you any idea who he is?...he is..." as Aroon was about to explain but..

"Aroon what are you doing here did you had your lunch wanna join us" Kongpob smile and ask his son..

"Ah.. dad yeah..i mean no no i got to hurry my class are going to start and i had my lunch so see you say hi to papa and pimchan for me ok bye.." Aroon nervously said then drag chai with him to the direction of there class..

"Ooh ok bye take care Aroon" Kongpob wave his hand to bye bye..

~×~
So long dame it when are they going to go to the past well we will have too  see or wait lol anyway here is the next chapter love you guys ! 😘 and sorry I didn't know about thai school or culture so I did it with the way my school work 😅

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 5.2K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
457K 31.2K 46
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
1M 25.5K 24
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
198K 4.2K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...