My Physical Therapist

By Jerriespetals

When Jade's usual physical therapist is unable to fit her into their schedule, a twist of fate leads Jade to... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Flashback 1 - The Engagement
Flashback 2 - Anna
Flashback 3 - The Wedding

Chapter 3

4.1K 157 60
By Jerriespetals

So we've been following Jade for the past two chapters, I think it's Perrie's turn for a little while :)

"Mommy, are you sure you know where Jade lives?" Lily asked, squirming in the carseat. "I'm sure honey. Please have some patience," Perrie replied, fixing Lily with a stare though the rearview mirror. "Ok," Lily said, turning her head to look out the window, her blonde corkscrew curls bouncing. Perrie chuckled and turned her attention to the road again. 

For a 24-year-old, Perrie's life was pretty good, for the most part. She has a wonderful 5-year-old daughter, a good job, and a nice place to live. The downside was, she had a full time job, and a 5-year-old daughter. Ever since Alex had walked out on her and Lily 4 years ago, Perrie had been struggling with being both a good Physical Therapist and an attentive mother. For 4 years now Perrie had spent many a night laying awake, wondering why Alex had left and how the hell she was going to manage on her own. 

Then Perrie met Jade. For the first time in 4 years, something else kept Perrie awake other than her normal problems. She thought of Jade's brown hair and wondered if it was as silky as it looked. Perrie thought about Jade's beautiful caramel colored eyes and the way they lit up when she smiled and laughed. She wondered what it would be like to hold the beautiful brunette in her arms, and continuously imagined a future where she could call Jade hers. 

"Mommy, Wayward Street!" Lily shrieked, shattering Perrie's thoughts. "Thank you pumpkin," Perrie replied, smiling at her daughter in the rearview mirror as she turned the car onto the street. Perrie scanned the numbers of the apartment complexes, searching for Jade's. "Mommy, number 1143!" Lily yelled. "Thank you," Perrie replied, wincing at her daughter's loud tone. 

She pulled the car up beside the large apartment complex. "So she's number 12B, so the second floor," Perrie muttered to herself as she untangled Lily from the mess that was her seatbelt. "I wanna see Jade!" Lily exclaimed, bounding ahead of Perrie. Perrie shook her head, wondering how anyone could have that much energy. 

************

"Shit!" Jade screeched as she ran into her kitchen, spotting her favorite vase shattered on the ground. She quickly bent over and tried to pick up the pieces, but at that moment there was a knock on her door. "Just a moment!" Jade called, running back to her bedroom, profanities spilling from her mouth as she rushed to get dressed. 

"Where the fuck is my eyeliner?" Jade grumbled, groaning and running a hand through her hair. "I'm so fucking unprepared, damn it!" There was another knock, and Jade stumbled back into the kitchen and opened the door to reveal Perrie with Lily clinging to her leg. As Perrie's eyes looked her up and down, Jade blushed, imagining what Perrie saw. A stressed out, messy haired, pajama wearing 25-year-old.

"Sorry, I've spent all my time packing," Jade rambled. Perrie put a finger on Jade's lips, cutting her off. Warmth rushed into Jade's cheeks, and she had to look away. "It's okay," Perrie replied kindly. "Um, okay I need to, uh, go get dressed," Jade mumbled, jerking a thumb behind her. "Sure, can I come in?" Perrie asked. Jade nodded, turning and running back toward her bedroom. She didn't make it. 

Jade's boot slipped on a piece of fallen glass and Jade went crashing to the floor with a loud cry. "Shit shit shit," Jade muttered, putting a hand to her knee that was now throbbing. I can't get hurt again! "Jade? JADE!" Perrie ran into Jade's small kitchen, and rushed over to her. "Are you okay?" Perrie asked, leaning down and worriedly checking Jade over. "No," Jade replied, wincing as she rolled over onto her side, putting pressure on her knee. 

"What happened?" Perrie asked. "All I heard was a shout and a loud crash, and I didn't know what to think," she sighed. Jade explained what had happened, and told Perrie about her knee. "It only seems bruised," Perrie decided after examining Jade for a minute. "But you're not a doctor," Jade replied, gingerly sitting up. 

"I have a medical degree though, so I'm certified and could be a doctor if I so chose," Perrie replied, extending a hand toward Jade. Jade accepted Perrie's outstretched hand and got unsteadily to her feet. "Here, lean on the counter while I get your bag," Perrie replied. "You don't-" "I want to," Perrie smiled and left the kitchen. Jade sighed and leaned against the counter. "There is no arguing when that woman's made her mind up," Jade rolled her eyes and smiled.  

"Are you OK Jade?" Lily asked, tentatively walking into the kitchen and glancing around as if some demon was hiding in the oven. "I promise I'm fine," Jade grinned to prove a point to Lily. "See, I'm smiling." Lily ran over to Jade and wrapped her arms around Jade's legs. "I'm happy you're OK! Now you can have a sleepover at my house!" She giggled. "I sure can," Jade replied, leaning down slowly and gently putting her arms around Lily.     

"Put your hand on my shoulder, okay?" Perrie said, coming out of Jade's bedroom. "Sure," Jade replied, letting go of Lily. "Mommy, did you see me an' Jade hugging? We're best friends!" Lily exclaimed, jumping up and down. Jade laughed, looking at Perrie who was looking at her daughter with amusement in her eyes. "Really? That's lovely, sweetheart! Jade's super nice, isn't she?" Perrie asked, coming over and putting an arm around Jade's waist. 

Jade jumped and Perrie gave her a weird look. "I'm helping you, remember?" She whispered. "Right," Jade replied, putting a hand to her cheeks and was mortified to feel them burning. You could fry an egg on them! "Sorry," she said, putting an arm around Perrie's shoulders. "It's quite alright. It can be slightly shocking when someone you don't know very well touches you," Perrie replied, smiling that wonderful smile of hers again.

************

"How do you feel?" Perrie asked, laying down next to Jade. Jade was laying on Perrie's bed, her knee propped up on a pillow with an ice pack on it. Perrie changed it every 20 minutes, and Lily was laying curled into Jade's side, fast asleep. Jade smiled, imagining this being her life. Going to sleep next to Perrie every day. Relaxing with her and Lily on a lazy day. 

"Hello?" Perrie asked, waving a hand in front of Jade's face. Jade blinked, coming back into reality. "Oh, yeah it feels good," Jade replied. "At least it wasn't your uninjured leg, then I don't know what we would have done," Perrie smiled, gently stroking Lily's blond curls. Jade smiled at the pair of them, but a thought always came to her mind.

"I don't mean to intrude, but I've never met Lily's father. Is he ... um, well ... " "In the picture?" Perrie finished for Jade, smiling sadly. "I've never seen him, I'm so sorry that I asked, I was just curious ... " Jade trailed off. "It's okay," Perrie replied. 

"His name was Alex. We'd fallen in love in high school, so we were very young when Lily was conceived. When Alex found out, he was thrilled, but four years ago, he walked out on us. He never told us why, and I haven't heard from him since," Perrie said quietly, gazing down at Lily. "I am so sorry Perrie," Jade said. "It's not your fault, don't apologize," Perrie replied, breathing in shakily. 

"I just really miss him," Perrie whispered, a tear rolling down her cheek. "Oh Perrie," Jade murmured, opening her arms and allowing Perrie to fall into them. "It's okay, just let it out," Jade whispered soothingly as Perrie's shoulders started to shake. "I-I'm sorry, I just have so much on my plate, and I haven't gotten a good night's sleep in forever," Perrie hiccuped. 

"It's alright, just shut your eyes now and try to sleep," Jade said. Perrie closed her eyes, Jade still stroking her hair. Eventually, Perrie's breathing became even, and Jade sighed. "Poor thing," she murmured, laying Perrie down on her side of the bed. Jade turned off the light, and looked at the sleeping beauty laying beside her. Jade picked Lily up, and made to get off them bed when Perrie's hand grabbed her arm. 

"Don't leave," Perrie mumbled sleepily. "I'll be back, I need to put Lily to bed," Jade whispered, glad the lights were off so Perrie wouldn't see her red cheeks. Perrie's hand fell off her arm as Jade left the bedroom. Lily shifted in Jade's arms as Jade walked down the hallway to her bedroom. 

"Goodnight Lily," Jade whispered as she pulled Lily's Disney Princess duvet over her. On an impulse, Jade leaned over and kissed Lily's forehead gently. Jade started to walk out of the room. "Jade," Lily voice mumbled behind her. "Go back to sleep, okay Lily?" Jade murmured. "OK," Lily whispered. Just as Jade was about to close the door, Lily muttered, "I love you Jade."

"I love you too Lily," Jade smiled, closing the door and leaning back against it. A new feeling was surging through Jade. I feel like I belong here. For goodness sake, I've been in this house for a few hours and I now feel like I live here! Get a grip Jade! Jade mentally scolded herself. 

Jade walked back to Perrie's room. Perrie was sleeping soundly, her arm hanging limply over the side of the bed as she snored softly. Jade chuckled. I'm falling even more for her every day. Jade climbed into the bed next to Perrie, but with some space in between them. It took all of Jade's control to not wrap her arms around the blond beauty. 

Jade rolled onto her side, facing away from Perrie. Suddenly, Jade felt two arms wrap around her waist and a warm body press itself up against Jade's back. "Perrie," Jade whispered. "Goodnight Jade," Perrie mumbled, her breath warm on Jade's neck. Jade shivered, and Perrie pressed herself closer. "You cold?" Perrie muttered. "Not anymore," Jade whispered, then mentally slapped herself. What kind of an answer was that? "Good," Perrie mumbled. 

"Night Perrie," Jade whispered as she started to drift off, comfortable in Perrie's arms. 

"Nanite Jade."

I think Jerrie's gonna get together in a few chapters🙈 

And sorry for the swearing, Jade has a bit of a potty mouth. Oops      

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 5.9K 31
「 2 0 1 6 」 What happens when Perrie accidentally sends her nudes to an unknown number?
16.3K 551 27
Our favourite ladies are back with a whole new set of challenges to overcome. Sequel to Our Piece of eternity (which you can find by clicking on my...
46.1K 1.5K 17
a love story
35K 1.1K 21
Racecar mechanic Jade Thirlwall has one rule: no dating drivers. With a good reason behind the rule, she has no plans on breaking it. Perrie Edwards...