Rushed (Hate at First Flight...

بواسطة ehl_kayy_writes

Alexandra Hunt has only two things on her list to do when she gets to Hollywood. 1. Surprise her boyfriend, J... المزيد

1. Sir Jerks-A-Lot
2. The Not-Being-Annoying-Rules
4. The Compassionate Prick
5. Confrontation
6. Dog Park Heart-to-Heart
7. The Unintended Audition
8. Pigs Can Fly
9. The 1234 Compromise
10. Mistakes
11. 4013 Park Lane Ave
12. Misunderstood Relationships
13. Missed Appointments
14. Stalkerish Theories
15. Crushed
16. Silencing the Mistress
17. Julian Van Dyke and I'm Dead
18. Better Than Any Brit
19. The Couple Lie
20. Unchaste Kiss
21. Heavy News
22. Camaro Ride Inquisition
23. Flynn Mathers
24. Blackforest Revelations
25. Killing Time and Not Each Other
26. The Lies That Make Us
27. The Contractual Order
28. A Kaleidoscope Moment
29. Ice Mocha with A Dash of Chocolate Truce
30. Confusing Emotions
31. Coaxing an Admission
32. Garbage Headlines
33. The Cold Resolution
34. The Intoxicating Mistake
35. The Reasons Why
36. The Fiftieth Reason
EPILOGUE
BONUS CHAPTER : Dylan's POV
MAKING A SERIES!!!
Sequels Up!!! Already??? :)

3. Abercrombie Model

111K 4.4K 1.3K
بواسطة ehl_kayy_writes

[ edited 2nd Dec 2015 ]

Alex 3 - Jerk 3.

That was the final score as the captain's voice came over the speakers relaying the current time and weather in Los Angeles.

To say that I was annoyed was an understatement of epic proportions. I was beyond pissed, past livid and heading towards a major breakdown that would definitely result in me being banned for life from the airline.

If I had thought that Sir Jerks-A-Lot was at the very least decent after holding my hand when the plane took off I was wrong.

He was an annoying, conceited, egotistical, spoiled, arrogant and cocky jerk. Times a hundred.

"Need me to hold your hand again?" he asked after the captain announced that we would be touching down in less than five minutes.

"Ha-ha!" I said dryly. "Very funny, jerk-wad. It's a wonder why you don't have girls fawning over you."

He chuckled. "I do actually. Too much that it gets annoying at times."

Conceited and arrogant ...

"What's up with the shades by the way?" the words escaped before I could think twice about it.

He laughed uneasily. "My eyes are very sensitive. These are prescribed shades."

Yeah, and I'm Bella Thorne. What a load of B.S!

"Whatever," I muttered just as I felt the plane start its last few descends towards LAX.

Sir Jerks-A-Lot made a big act out of putting away his stuff, rustling of papers being shoved into his bag, locking away of the tray table and a loud slam of his laptop.

The landing wasn't as bad as the take-off. After all, this time I was alert and not taken by surprise.

As the plane was taxiing towards its designated spot, Sir Jerks-A-Lot said under his breath, "Welcome to my city, princess," he turned to face me, smirking as he leaned in.

My breath catches slightly at his nearness. What the heck is he doing?

My face must be hilarious because he chuckled lightly before pulling back. "Yeah," he continued as he gave me back my breathing space, "you're not even gonna last a week."

Before the seat-belt sign was turned off, he was up, his hand luggage in his hand as he made his way towards the door.

What the hell! Weren't we supposed to wait until sign was off and then get up? And who the hell did he think he was going around dropping comments like that?

Did he think I was going to be one of those wimpy kids that wold run at the first sign of trouble? Well, he had another thing coming.

Finally the seat-belt sign turned off and everyone in the cabin started moving around, gathering their belongings.

Thank God, I sighed in relief as I got off my seat, my ass hurting like shit. At least I won't be seeing his arrogant face again. I mean, the city has over three million people. No way was I going to be running into him again.

***

 Just as I was lugging my suitcase out of the baggage claim area, I feel my phone vibrating in my jeans pocket.

Juggling my luggage, I manage to pull out my sad phone, which reminded me that I hadn't bothered to mention anything about it to Sir Jerks-A-Lot on the way here.

Works shitty Babe. Miss ya heaps. Wish u were here 

x JAMES

All the bad and negative thoughts from before vanished as I read his text. I smiled mischievously as commended myself on thinking of coming to surprise him. Things had progressed well enough in our six months of dating for me to drop the L-word.

Yes, that word! I know it's a big step but I think, I L-word James.

Grinning like the love-struck girl that I was currently, I went out to catch a bus that would take me to... I checked the itinerary mom had made for me, looking for the name of the bed and breakfast I'll be staying at. Hmm... Julia's Paradise B&B.

This trip was getting better already.

***

This trip was not getting better already. At all.

Julia's Paradise B&B was a shitty looking place that was on a shitty and shady looking street.

My mouth literally dropped to the pavement when I read the sign that was falling off to the side, some letters missing, which left the sign reading Ju's Parad B&B.

I walked up the creaky steps and went to what I thought to be the reception desk, with a weathered old woman behind it, her eyelids drooping down and down a second before fluttering back open the next. As I watched her head landed on the counter and she was lost to the world.

I tapped my fingers gently on the wooden desk, hoping to not startle the poor thing.

The old woman didn't react at all.

 Tried again, this time making it slightly louder.

The woman shifted around, yawned, releasing a wave of bad breath before turning over and going off to sleep again.

"Excuse me," I said, making sure to keep my nose free of her mouth area. "Excuse me," I tried again when she didn't react. I see the silver bell next to her and ring it.

"Hold on a moment," a voice from the back called out. "Be there in a sec."

I turned around, facing the door as I wait, mentally counting in my head.

Just before I reach 49, I heard someone clear their throat behind me.

"May I help you?"

"Yes, my parents booked a room for..." my words stopped as I stare at... him.

Mother of all that is fine and handsome!

What was it about L.A and hot guys?

Standing next to the old lady, who was still very much asleep, was perfection personified and its very definition.

Tan with sun-kissed blonde waves on his head and eyes the shade of a fierce grey storm, the guy was every girl's wet dream come to life. A guy straight out of an Abercrombie and Fitch catalog.

"Your parents booked a room for you?" the guy's face lights up with a smile, an amused smile actually as he watched me gawk at him. "Right?" he repeats when I make no move to form words.

I just nodded along.

He pulled out a big book that was dusty from behind the counter and placed it slowly on the counter. After light dusting he opened it. "Name?"

"Uhh," I watched him as I wondered what the answer to his question was. "... Alex. Alex Hunt."

He looked up and threw me another one of his jaw-dropping smiles. "Hi. I'm Lucas O'Brien."

"Hi," I said like the idiot of a girl I was.

He looked through the registry for a few seconds before he turned back to me. "You're going to be here for a week, correct?"

I nodded.

"Purpose of visit? Family or..."

Visiting my boyfriend. That thought stirs me back to reality. You've got a boyfriend you idiot! What are you doing, gawking at another boy?

"Uhh... stuff," I replied.

He smiled again as he digs around for a key and hands it over. "Well here you go. If you need anything just get old Marie here," he nodded at the old lady, "she'll be able to help you out."

"You're not gonna be here?" the words escaped before I could stop them.

His smile brightened even more. "Nah. I'm only here two days a week. I volunteer actually. Marie is my gran's old friend, so I help her every now and then."

Hmm... Thoughtful and kind, plus not too bad on the eyes. Oh, who am I kidding, he was a lot not bad on the eyes.

"Thanks Luke," I said.

"You're welcome. And it's Lucas."

I arched a brow, confused.

"Sorry. No offense but my gran's total strict on the no nickname rules, so I prefer to be called Lucas instead of Luke."

"Oh, it's alright. Thanks again," I said before turning around and heading to my room.

A part of me was hoping to see Lucas again. Anyways I wasn't checking him out. Nah, not at all. I was as Aunt Liza always said, just admiring how the good Lord blessed him.

•••※※※•••

Follow me on my SNS accounts for teaser chapters or you wanna ask me a question.

instagram: http://www.instagram.com/ehl_kayy

website : http://ehlkayy.weebly.com

twitter: http://twitter.com/EhlKayy1D

email : lqkaloucava@gmail.com

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

8.4M 229K 61
Warning this book is rough. Not edited. We wanted privacy. We wanted a normal relationship with no high expectations. But that's hard when you have...
You Drive Me Crazy بواسطة ch

قصص المراهقين

7.9K 285 34
Highest rank: #208 high school sweethearts Meet Avery White. Her parents are loaded, and she has the perfect life. She doesn't know it but she's beyo...
Dear Cupid بواسطة Ari

قصص المراهقين

266K 9.2K 27
"DREW!" I shouted at the top of my lungs as I sprinted through the crowd of many passerbys walking through the streets of New York. I could see him i...
1.5M 42.6K 54
We've all heard about 'the main character'. The type of person who lives through the most dramatic and improbable situations, and finds the kind of e...