His Possessive Mate (ManxMan)...

By Sir_Graham

Bryan Bartell is the very definition of what you would call an average student! He's never been popular, or o... More

His Possessive Mate (BoyxBoy)
Profiles
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Author's Note
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 21

16.6K 653 91
By Sir_Graham

WARNING: This chapter contains sexually graphic male on male content and language, which should only be viewed by a mature (17+) audience. If you are not of legal age to read such content, know that you have been warned. Also if you are offended by, do not like, or do not wish to see BoyxBoy / MalexMale content, please do not read this material. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

____________________________

Chapter 21

(Pic: Bryan's Mom, Lisa Bartell)

Bryan's POV

"Do you need me?" he whispered into my ears and I eagerly nodded my head.

"Because if I take you little one and make love to you, it won't just be once! I'll do it over and over and over until I've made sure that your heat is over and that your craving for my body is over with. Do you want that?" He asked in his husky voice and I moaned and whimpered begging him to give it to me.

His hand travels down my body and wrapped around my ass and slightly squeezed pulling my body closer to his. I moaned barely able to think. He was right about the heat; it was all consuming.

At this point, with my body withering and slowly starting to grind against his, all I knew was that with all of the lust that was so obviously coursing through my veins, one session of love making wouldn't do it. Hell right now, it seemed like even 5 wouldn't be enough to stop this heat.

I pulled my face back from his chest which I had been rubbing my face against for the past few minutes trying to get as much of his scent as possible. I looked him in the face and could see that the heat was having just as much of an affect on him like it was I. His eyes were fully dilated and his wolf was starting to push threw.

With that thought, the idea of his wolf being in charge and how the sex would be—all rough and hot—had me whimpering. His lips descended on mine as soon as the first whimper came out of my mouth and I could feel his tongue trying to push it's way into my mouth. I moaned at the feeling and instantly open my mouth to him.

He started walking towards the bed as his tongue swirled around in my mouth and dominated me in every way he could. I opened my eyes and saw that he was looking back at me, which seemed to only intensify the whole thing. I found my body began to grind harder against him as he lowered us on to the bed.

Without notice, he pulled back from the kiss and started to take off his shirt. When I released a groan and whimper of him having pulled back, a smirk crossed his face and he slowed down taking off his shirt, teasing me. I bit my lip, my eyes glued to his hairless porcelain colored chest. A shiver ran down my back and shot strain into my groin, now starting to hurt as my pants were becoming too tight.

"S-Steven..." I groaned out. I could barely handle the lust that was erupting from within me and the teasing was only making it worse.

I looked into his eyes and poured all of my emotion into my own. My desperate need for him to take me now. The heat was starting to burn within me and it scared me. I had never felt this before; even when we were mating, the lust and burning desire had never been this strong.

He looked down at me and I saw sympathy cross his eyes. He quickly discarded the shirt and came back down so that his entire down was covering mine in the middle of the bed. His face was only inches from mine and I could feel his breath hit my lips.

"Shh baby..." He said and brought his hand up to wipe at my eyes. I hadn't realized that I was tearing up. "Don't worry love ... I'll take care of you. I'll ease it little one." Before I could respond, he brought his lips down on to mine, keeping his eyes open as he kissed me softly and passionately. A loving warmth came over me, and I realized it was Steven manipulating my thoughts as his own mind invaded mine. He was helping lessen the lust and taking some of it away and only leaving happiness and love behind.

My hands curled up and wrapped around his neck as he arms moved along the side of my body and in towards my lower back then back out again. My legs came up around his body and I moaned into his mouth.

He pulled back from me and began to lift his cotton shirt I had put on a while ago and kissed along my skin as he lifted the shirt hire and hire. Once he reached my nipples he sucked on them slowly and lovingly, swirling his tongue around them and then lightly biting on them before moving on and kissing up my collarbone before taking the entire shirt off.

As he pulled the shirt off of me, my hands came in between us and popped the button on his cargo shorts and then slowly slid the zipper down until his bulge pushed it's was out of their enclosed space. A hiss broke past his lips and a grin spread across my face. It made me happy to see that I could affect his body so.

He wasted no time in pulling his shorts off completely and throwing them on to the ground next to the bed. Next he began to lower my boxers and pulled then down slowly and the air slammed into the heated skin of my shaft, which was pulsing with blood. I hissed too and he smirked at me this time.

My underwear was finally pulled off and he took my hands in his and moved my hands over his waist and hips and slowly inward to the massive bulge that was begging to be released from its confined fabric space.

He pushed my hands until they were lying over his throbbing member and I released a moan at the same time he did. It was euphoric just touching him, but my body wanted more; it needed more.

I pushed my hands up to the edge of his underwear and pulled them down and his shaft immediately popped out of its confined space and I was surprised at how big it was. It was by far bigger than the night we had mated and a moan escaped my lips again at the thought of what he had done to me that night, and the prospect of what he was going to do to me tonight.

I pulled the underwear down as far as I could and he lifted himself and pushed it down and off of him completely. I couldn't stop looking at his engorged member; it was as if I were in a trance.

"Baby," Steven groaned and I looked up to see that his wolf had fully pushed through. "If you keep looking at me like that I may not be able to be gentle with you." He lean back down and slowly his body pushed down into mine and out cocks were throbbing next to each other's; against each other's.

We both moaned—well I whimpered and he moaned—as our heated skin came into contact with the other's heated skin and I bucked up into his body wanting some type of friction. He glad complied and began to rub up against me and I moaned loud and clear at the motion.

His lips descended to my neck and he began to suck lightly on my skin as he moved down slowly towards my collarbone and shoulder until he reached his mark and I screamed at the feel of his lips sucking gingerly on my skin. That one action alone shot a flared pulse of desire down my withering body and into my throbbing shaft, making me buck into his groin.

My hands once again wrapped up around to the back of his neck and into the nap of his hair while his hands searched and moved all over the side of my body as he grinded against me and I against him.

Not before long I began to feel an aching need from within me. I could feel the need growing and it was similar to the inch that I had felt the night we mated, but like everything else tonight, it was much stronger of a desire.

I pulled on his hair as moan after moan escaped my lips, while my skin, which he was still sucking on, absorbed the groans that were coming from him. To his distain, he pulled back and I could see that his canines had lengthened out and part of me feared that it was fully his wolf and none of him.

He must of have felt my fears because he brought his forehead against mine and looked deep into my eyes. "I'm still here little one. It's still me that wants you and that will take you tonight. I am still the one who with love you tonight and show you how much you mean to me."

He words hit something deep in me and I brought my lips up to his and kissed him passionately. My back arched at my tongue ran over his canines and a thrill ran through me just by the simple act.

He moaned into my mouth, obviously just as thrilled, and his hands ran down my sides, over my hips and finally onto my thighs before giving them firm squeezes, which had me gasping for air. He pushed his hands under my thighs and lifted them up so my ass was grinding into his crouch. He pulled back from my lips and looked at me as his hands dug deeper into my ass and give each globe a strong squeeze with made me groan out in need.

"Are you ready love?" He asked, his lips only centimeters away from mine. I could have gone crossed eye just looking at his lips they were so close.

I was unable to speak so I simply gave him a quick sharp nod. Quick shallow breaths were going in and out of me as I waited in anticipation for him. Taking one of his hands he leaned slightly over to the nightstand and picked up a bottle of lube without taking his eyes off of my face. He popped the top and poured a small amount on to his finger and ran it over my entrance, which made me gasp and had my hole quivering and trying to clench at his finger.

He smirked at me for the hundredth time tonight as he ran his finger over my entrance again and again, which had me groaning. Before I could plead for him to push it inside of me, he did just that and I felt his slicked up finger push into me and I moaned at the needed invasion. My body sucked his finger in eagerly, which had him moaning in return at the amount of suction I was giving his finger. There was no doubt in my mind he was wondering what it would feel like around his bulging cock.

"Oh God little one, your so tight." He moaned out and I moaned with him. He began to pull out then push back in and but it wasn't enough for me. I needed more and he must have felt my need because he pulled out and then pushed back in with two fingers.

My fingers scratched down his back and he hissed then groaned out and jabbed a thrust into my hard getting back at me and I moaned at the thrust. He scissored my entrance and I almost lost it as he tried to expand and stretch the muscles surrounding my hole, which were clenching tight around his fingers.

"Steven .... I need more baby!" I moaned out, looking him straight in the eyes and I could feel a rumbling in his chest as a growl escaped passed his lips. A shiver ran down my body at the sound and I moaned yet again.

He pulled his fingers out of me and I was about to whimper at the loss, but I was cut short when he picked the bottle of lube back up and squirted some into my hand and leaned into my face so he was just barely touching my lips.

"Get me ready baby!" then he smashed his lips to mine as he took my hand and guided it to his rod and closed my fingers around it, starting at the purple head and slowly pushing my hand down his shaft until I came to the hilt and then he pulled my hand back up. I was withering beneath him at the sensual way he was licking at my lips with his tongue and the erotic feeling or holding tightly on to his cock as I lubed him up preparing to thrust inside of me.

"Are you ready baby?" he groaned out and I too moaned and could feel my hole desperately pumping air, as it wanted him in me.

"Yes." Was all I could whisper, as I continued to slowly pump his cock in my hand, making sure he was well prepared. He pulled my hand away and laced our fingers together, as the remainder of the lube in my hand slip against the palms of our hands.

He took his other hand and guided the head of his cock to my entrance and I gasped when I felt the searing hot velvet head brush and start to push against the muscles.

"Oh my little one, I can feel your rose bud. It's so hot and ready. Do you want me?" He whispered against my lips and I mewled as a sign of saying yes. He slowly pushed harder against my entrance and I moaned at the pressure I felt until I felt and heard a pop signaling his head was inside of me.

My body took a mind of it's own and sucked on his cock and pulled it in until he was buried in me to the hilt. Steven moaned and hissed as my clenched hole pumped on his cock and started to suck on it.

I was a withering and incoherent mess as he was buried deep in me and I couldn't stop my panting. I looked up into his eyes and he looked so breath taking looking back down at me.

"Baby, hold on. If I try to move right now I'm going to burst inside of you." Those simple words ran a bolt of electricity down my and straight to my cock and had me cumming within seconds as my rosebud pumped him with an ungodly fast pace as spasm after spasm ran through me.

"Baby ..." He moaned as his face began to turn red and I felt a powerful thrust of hot liquid being blown into me. I could feel his cock pump back against my tight walls and explode all over inside of me. I was never ending; 1 load, 2 loads, 3 loads, 4 loads, and finally 5 loads.

We were both panting and red as we held on to each other with our orgasms flying all around us.

I was surprised when both of our orgasms stopped only to feel his cock get hotter and harder, while the lust within me built up to a higher level of need. I looked up at him in shock and he looked back down at me with the same expression until something changed in him and I could feel the Alpha within him radiating off of him in strong pulses and it snapped something in me.

A desperate need for him to get me pregnant pulsed within me. It was as if I my life depended it on it. If he didn't get me pregnant at this every moment I was going to die. A fear spread throughout me and he must have felt it too because he slowly pulled out and then thrust back into me, his pace building back up.

I opened my mind to him and he too let me into his mind and I was right. The same thoughts were running through his head that if he didn't get me pregnant now he was going to lose me. That he was never going to see me again.

My eyes began to tear up and I could feel myself crying at the thought of losing him. Of not being able to ever see him again. At never being able to be held in his arms again. .... To not have the change to give birth to his child.

Both lust and fear spread through me, and it seemed that he wasn't going fast even. His pace wasn't strong enough and paranoia took over.

"I'm not losing you!" He roared and began to fuck me faster and pushed into me harder. I could feel myself once again getting close to climax and I was moaning and crying and begging him to go faster.

"Steven, don't let me go!" I shouted out, and his grip around me tightened. His arms dug under my body and around my back and pulled my body up close to his as my arms wrapped around his neck and tangled themselves into his hair and pulled his body down to me. The paranoia grew and it felt like death was right behind me ... it felt like it was looking at me and it was getting ready to take me away from Steven. "He's here Steven ... Don't let him take me!" I cried out.

"YOU'RE NOT TAKING HIM!" Steven shouted out and I could see that he was thinking the same thing. It was as if he could feel death stretching its hands out and getting ready to wrap around my body.

I held onto him as tight as I could as he pulled back slightly and looked me in the eyes before whispering, "I'm never letting you go! I love you." Then he smashed his lips down on to mine with as much force as he could give me and I glad accepted it before I felt my orgasm hit me hard as did his at the same time.

I pulled back and screamed at the intensity and as my climax rocketed through us, I felt a searing hot heat burst from within me around my lower abdomen. I looked down to find a bright light pouring out from underneath the skin covering my stomach and I looked up at Steven utterly confused and scared.

He smiled having looked down, and seen as well. He dropped his body down on to mine as both of our orgasms continued and he laid his stomach over mine and whispered against my lips, "This is it love."

I gasped as the heat got hotter and the light got bigger and brighter. Steven pressed his lips firmly against mine and I moaned feeling more and more of his seed spread within me. His hand moved down to the small of my back and pushed my body up so that my stomach was firmly pushed against his. He pulled back and right at the moment I looked into his eyes I had an undying urge to bite his neck and take his blood.

"Bite me baby!" He said feeling the same urge as me and I rose my head to his neck and felt my canines come out and scratch over his skin before they descended down into his skin and I felt his blood our out and burst over my tongue. As I drank form him he moaned him return and kissed and suck at my mark before he bit down and began to take in my blood too.

He pumped faster into my and began to fuck me harder, which increased every sensation I was feeling and had me climaxing again and again. He too went through several more climaxes as we drank from each other and I could feel the heat spread until it covered all of me. I opened my eyes and found that he was covered in a soft yet bright yellow iridescent light like myself. Without any warning the light bursted outward and I felt a pulled below my stomach.

The spasms of our orgasms finally began to dissipate and I pulled back from his neck licking at it closing the wound, no longer having the urge to bite him.

Steven also pulled away from my neck and he looked down at me with his soft human eyes, his wolf no longer taking over. He tried to pull out of me, but when he did I hissed in pain. He was stuck in me.

"Oh yeah ... I forgot about that." He said and just laid back down on top or me and I tilted my head in confusion.

"My shafts going to be stuck in you for the next few minutes just to make sure that you do get pregnant." He said, pecking me on the lips as we lay there. I blushed and giggled liking the idea of him staying inside of me. I could feel him inside of me and his member was still fully erect and pumping.

I couldn't feel anything coming out of it but I guess it was a way of making sure that his seed stayed inside of me. I smiled up at him and kissed his lips softly.

"You are so beautiful." He whispered against my lips. "I don't know what that was, I was truly afraid that I was going to lose you back there."

"I felt it too Steven... I could have sworn that I was going to die if you didn't get me pregnant." I shivered at remember the paranoia.

"Shh baby..." He whispered placing a kiss on my head. "No one is going to hurt you as long as I'm alive and no one is going to take you from me ... I won't let them." He growled and I smiled up at him.

"How did I get so lucky to have someone as wonderful and as caring and possessive as you?" I asked kissing his lips again softly.

He shrugged and kissed me back. " I don't know, but now that I have you, I'm never going to let you go!" He spoke against my lips.

I smiled truly happy to be in love with him and to be the one that was going to carry his child and be the one that could make him happy. I had never known that someone could care so much for someone else and be so possessive of another

But above all else, I was happy that he was My Possessive Mate!

____________________

Author's Note:

HEY EVERYONE!!!

Please don't hate me for taking so long to update! I've been busy with work and other things in my life ... But the good new is, I'M BACK!!!

So what did y'all think of the heat scene? Was it as good as you were hoping for? Did I do good and deliver or what?

On a side note ... I've come up with a plan to ensure that I update on a regular basis. I've seen a lot of other writers do it and I've been debating whether or not to do it myself for the past few months ... So I've planned to do a GOAL THING ...

The idea is I'll be giving you guys a Goal on how many votes and comments each chapter needs to achieve in order to post the next chapter ... It also will give me an idea on how many people are reading my book and how many like what I'm writing!

So with that being said the GOAL to read the next chapter is as follows:

1)  The previous chapter needs to reach 100 VOTES / STARS (that shouldn't be too hard with how many people are telling me they love my book)

2)  This chapter also needs to reach 100 VOTES / STARS.

3)  And finally ... let's say 35 COMMENTS (I NEED you guys to tell me what you guys are thinking!)

Thanks everyone and I love every single one of you guys for supporting me and being patient!

- Sir_Graham

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 43.8K 40
*THE EDITED VERSION OF THIS BOOK IS ON TAPAS* Samuel Wolf, a low-life omega who gets abused by his pack at home and by his bullies at school, can't t...
209K 6.9K 40
Alexi is your average high school junior. He gets good enough grades, he has an amazing best friend, and his family is super caring. But, there is a...
369K 14.3K 43
Crispin Jafir is known for being a kind and gentle Alpha to his very small pack of only 30 werewolves. The Redstone Pack might as well be non-existen...
16.5M 630K 81
Book #1: The Mated Series Julian Heil, known for his intelligence and calm exterior. As the future alpha of the Black Moon Pack, he only cares about...