Arrow's Daughter

By demihunteravenger

Peyton Morgan has always wanted to meet her father. Her mother never told any name just stories of how they m... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 15

2K 43 13
By demihunteravenger

Moria came into the company one morning and Felicity rambled slightly like usual. I stayed out of the room and waited. School was on late start due to some construction for the new additions. Diggle walked in as Isabelle and Oliver were finished talking.

"Oliver, there's been a break in." My father walked out and I followed behind my backpack resting on my back. Felicity grabbed her coat and we all left for the storage.

We all looked at the body of the guard that remained.

"This door was made of expanded reinforced titanium." Diggle said standing up. "What did they use to do this?"

"Not sure. No sign of any explosives." Lance said walking around behind them. I stood be Felicity. "Maybe a crane, maybe a forklift. We're guessing there was at least three of them maybe four. Given how quick they got in and out of here, they were fast." Oliver and Diggle came over to stand next to me and Felicity. We walked around looking for what they took.

"Any idea what these guys were so hot to break in here for? Didn't happen to leave a spare earthquake machine lying around, did ya?" Quintian jabed at Oliver, who just glared making the former detective apologise.

"This is what we're able to pull off the security cameras." Someone said holding out a tablet. We all crowded around it watching the screen. "That's the only guy we got on video. The rest of the crew must've come in after him." The man says.

"Actually it was only one guy." A new voice says walking over to our group. "Uh, sorry I'm late. Actually, my train was late. Well, the second one. The first one I did miss but that was my cab driver's fault. I've got this great traffic app, and.." He rambled reminding me of Felicity. He had brown hair that was spiked and he was kinda an adorable looking kid.

"Who the hell are you?" Qunitan asked.

"Do your parents know that you're here?" Oliver said. I reached over and smacked him lightly on his arm glaring at him slightly.

"I'm Barry Allen. I'm from the Central City Police Department. I'm with the crime scene investigation unit." He pulls a badge out of his pocket and shows it to the group. "We're working on a case with some similar unexplained elements in Central City. So, when the report of your robbery came over the wire my captain sent me up here." Oliver looks at him.

"And you think one guy ripped through this door like it was tin foil?" Quintian asked skeptical.

"One very strong guy, yeah." He pulled his tablet out from under his arm and opened it up. "Uh, it takes about 1,250 foot pounds of torque to break someone's neck. 'see the marks on the guards neck? The bruising patter suggests the killer used only one hand. I'm guessing you dont know how hard it is to break someone's neck?"

"Hmm? No, no idea." Oliver lied pushing me back slightly.

"Should she be seeing this?" Quintian asked looking at me.

"No, Peyton go stand by the door." Oliver orders me. I groan and grudgingly move to the door where I stood my byself. Waiting for them to finish. They talked for a few minutes before Oliver sent Diggle to drop me off at school. I did my classes and had gymnastics after school. It was my favorite kind of day, rainy. I went home that night and did my homework.

Since Oliver came back he hasn't been letting me go out with him as much as I used to. Oliver went out and got hurt slightly. I had to look nice for the party. I convinced Thea and Moira to let me dress in a suit. I wore a bassoon tie that Thea found for me.

Oliver got a call and he left. I followed behind slightly after the party and went to the club. Oliver went out to stop them. He wouldn't respond to our calls on his com. We went to the warehouse he was in and found him lying in the remains of a box with two needles sticking out of his leg. The system they were logged into was shot (literally) and we didn't know what he had running through his system.

"We need to get him to a hospital!" Diggle shouted at Felicity.

"No we don't."

"We can't help him.

"No we can't but we know someone who can." Felicity says. I look up from where I was looking at Oliver's side. Barry Allen. Oliver told me the developments in what was happening.

We get Oliver back to the lab while I go and tranq dark Barry at the train station. I carry his long awkward body back to the bunker as I like to call it.

After about 5 minutes he woke up. Felicity told him what happened and that he needed to save Oliver. I perched on a table not too far away. I had a sinking feeling in my chest knowing that Oliver might die. He started to code and Barry figured out that his blood was unnaturally clotting. Diggle was doing chest compressions.

"Luckly you guys have a rat problem." Barry said picking up rat poison off of the corner.

"Are you crazy that will kill him!" Diggle objects.

"He dies if I don't." Barry shoots back.

"Peyton?" They look to me.

"Do it." I hold my legs against my chest and just watch not being able to do anything. Barry get some and puts it into the IV that we inserted before he started to code.

"He's crashing." Diggle said.

"Ollie." I almost started to cry. I already lost my mom I can't lose him either. His heart starts to beat again shortly after Barry injected him with the rat poison.

We waited until he woke up. I sat in the rafters in the little area I made for myself watching. barry was checking on him when he reached out and started to choke Barry.

"Oliver, let him go." Felicity and Diggle get him to stop choking barry who moves to breath for a minute. I can't seem to pull myself out of my space in the rafters.

"What the hell is going on?" Oliver asks looking around as he sat up.

"You were injected with a strong-acting blood coagulant."

Barry starts talking and I tune them out before pressing my back to the wall.

"You told him who I am." Oliver looks mad at Felicity.

"Yeah, I did."

"That's not your secret to tell, Felicity. I decide who finds out my identity."

"Well, we didn't have time to get your vote what with you unconscious and dying."

"What happens if he leaves here and goes right to the police." Oliver says.

"He wouldn't do that."

"I wouldn't do that." Barry chimes in after Felicity.

"I trust him."

"I don't."

"What are you going to do put an arrow in him?"

"I'm considering it."

"Don't worry he's kidding. How's this any different from when your mother shot you and you came to me for help?"

"Your mother shot you?"Barry asked mortified. Oliver pointed his finger at him. I didn't even know that.

"Or when you brought Dig down here when he was poisoned with curare."

"The difference is that I did my homework on both of you! I don't just tell people easily." Oliver shouts at her.

"I'm not going to tell anyone. And you don't have to thank me. but you should than her instead of being kind of a jerk." I was kinda amused and interested to see where this went. Oliver got up into Barry's face. "Mr. Queen." Oliver sighs and looks at his beeping phone.

"I have to go home. Is Peyton there?" Oliver asks Diggle. Who just points up at my direction. He sighs again before talking to Diggle and Felicity again. "The man I fought in the bunker has what he needs to mass produce the serum from the island. And we have to stop him." Oliver turns to go and change out of his costume and then Barry talks about fingerprints. Oliver just knows to leave me alone until I want to come down. He leaves and I stay up in my nest until he is long gone.

"Peyton, how do you know Oliver?" Barry asks seeing me climb down.

"He's my dad." I say before he looks me. It's a few hours before Oliver come back.

"Barry, are there any side effects to the rat poison?"

"Uh, hallucinations, and excessive sweating. Are you sweating excessively?"

"You're hallucinating? What are you seeing?" Felicity asks.

"A girl named Shado that was with me on the island." Oliver answers uneasily.

"Shado, Sara. How many women were you marooned with?" Felicity goes to her monitors. "You sure this wasn't fantasy island?"

Barry babbles and draws some blood from Oliver and Felicity then talks about Cyrus Gold who was the guy that attacked Oliver.

Oliver tries to go out and Diggle stops him.

"Don't worry I'll figure out what's wrong with Oliver." Barry says. I watch him.

"You'd be the first." I have Barry show me what he's going so I can be kinda like him when he's not here.

I go home and leave but stay away from Oliver. Moria started to decorate the house with Christmas things. I had been here for 8 months and I get to have my first Christmas with them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 3.5K 12
Flash/Glee Crossover + Arrow A Barry is Sebastian fic Barry Allen thought he had left his past, as Sebastian Smythe, behind. But, as usual, when he...
1.9K 25 5
Joining the Therapy fic trend for 5x10. Lauriver fans welcome, Olicity fans don't even bother. With Laurel Lance now back, how will things change bet...
130K 2.5K 23
Sequel to "Who is Sebastian Smythe?" Barry Allen has had a rather complicated life so far. but what happens when old high school friends and acquaint...
16K 428 19
It takes place In the CWs Arrowverse: It follows the trials and and escapades of one Andrew Queen older bother to Oliver by 2 years, After his Brothe...