Fifty Shades Of Sophia

By Believeeexoxo

The sequel to Fifty Shades Of Justin has finally arrived. Life for Justin and Sophia has never been better... More

Fifty Shades Of Sophia
Chapter One- "You Think We're Ready?"
Chapter Two- "Good To Know."
Chapter Three- "Don't Worry About It."
Chapter Four- "You Need To Relax."
Chapter Five- "She's Incredible."
Chapter Six - "Is She Okay?"
Chapter Seven - "I Know So."
Chapter Eight- "You're Engaged."
Chapter Nine- "Don't Be Mad."
Chapter Ten- "Tell Me What This Is."
Chapter Eleven- "Put You Down."
Chapter Twelve- "Because I Had To."
Chapter Thirteen- "What Did I Do?"
Chapter Fourteen- "Two Minutes."
Chapter Fifteen- "I MIss You."
Chapter Sixteen- "Stay Out Of It."
Chapter Seventeen- "Don't Leave."
Chapter Eighteen- "I Can't Do This."
Chapter Nineteen- "You Don't Get It."
Chapter Twenty- "I Know You Are."
Chapter Twenty One- "There Isn't Going To Be A Next Time."
Chapter Twenty Two- "I Want You."
Chapter Twenty Three- "A Beautiful Person."
Chapter Twenty Four- "We'll Find A Way."
Chapter Twenty Five- "What If She Was?"
Chapter Twenty Six- "I'll Make Sure Of It."
Chapter Twenty Seven- "A Little Fun."
Chapter Twenty Eight- "I Just Need You Right Now."
Chapter Twenty Nine - "It's You."
Chapter Thirty- "Because Of You."
Chapter Thirty Two- "Open It."
Chapter Thirty Three- "Merry Christmas."
Chapter Thirty Four- "Happy New Year."
Chapter Thirty Five- "The Wedding."
Chapter Thirty Six- "Nothing In This World."
Chapter Thirty Seven- "Do You Even Realize?"
Chapter Thirty Eight- "Forget It."
Chapter Thirty Nine - "It Was Planned."
Third Book :)

Chapter Thirty One- "I Couldn't Wait Any Longer."

41.4K 1.1K 926
By Believeeexoxo

Chapter Thirty One

"I Couldn't Wait Any Longer." 

             “Justin what do you want for Christmas?”

             Playing with the comforter in my lap, I cursed myself for having to ask him. I was hoping that maybe I would get this genius idea in my head but it was no use because as much as I wanted one to pop into my mind it wasn’t. Justin came out of the bathroom with a single towel wrapped around his waist from his shower and gave me a puzzled stare as if that were actually a question.

            “You.” He laughed.

            “I’m being serious. I have no idea what to get you.”

            Our wedding was only a week away and Christmas was right around the corner. I should probably be more focused on the wedding but the only thing on my mind right now was what I would get him.

            “I’m being serious too.” He said. “The only thing I want for Christmas is you and I have you so my wishes already came true.”

            The sincerity in his voice was so cute and adorable but it was also frustrating at the same time because he was no help at all. Maybe Pattie was right. Justin might just want me for Christmas because anything he wants he can have.

            “Okay.” I replied.

            Letting go of the towel around his waist, he tried not to smirk and rummaged through his suitcase to find clothes to wear knowing I was staring at every ounce of him. He knows that his body drives me crazy but even this wasn’t enough to get me to sleep with him.

            Releasing a small giggle I said, “Try again.” Which made him give me a dirty look.

            “Fine.” He muttered. “My friends Ryan and Chaz are coming over today. I wanted them to meet you before the wedding.”

            Thinking back to my birthday party, I remember them briefly being there but I never got a chance to say hello to them. I know how important they both are to Justin and I also know how excited I am to finally talk to them. Like I said before, I’ve been a fan of Justin for years so to be able to meet these two was huge for me.

            “Awesome!” I exclaimed.

 --------

            “Bro! It’s been years holy shit, how have you been?” Ryan entered the door wearing a beanie, a pair of black jeans, and a pullover sweatshirt. Next to Justin, Ryan has always been my guy crush. I don’t know whether it’s the way his blue eyes looked at you with such intensity, but he was gorgeous.

            “Dude I know. It feels great to be back here.” Justin fist bumped Ryan as Chaz brushed past them through the doorway to get out of the cold and slapped Justin on the shoulder as a hello.

            I sent them both a small smile and felt their eyes look me up and down to scan me over, causing me to blush. I was wearing a pair of leggings that emphasized my ass, a cute purple pullover sweater and my ugg boots. I was wearing these leggings for Justin just to tease him but I guess I didn’t think ahead to what his friends would think.

            “Damn.” Chaz muttered, making Justin punch him jokingly on the side of the shoulder.

            The plans for the day were supposedly that we were all going to go ice-skating. I obviously couldn’t actually go ice-skating, but I didn’t mind watching them.

            “I’m Sophia.” I grinned and stuck my hand out to Ryan first, and then Chaz. I really wanted them to like me because after all, they were Justin’s best friends.

            “Yeah we both know who you are.” Ryan replied. “I swear to god this kid never stops talking about you. Every single time we’re on the phone it’s ‘Sophia did this’ or ‘Sophia looked so hot today Ryan you shoulda seen-“

            “Stop.” Justin cut him off and bit the inside of his cheek out of embarrassment. It wasn’t embarrassing to me whatsoever though. I thought it was the cutest thing in the world that he did that.

            “Aww.” I teased. “Baby, you’re cute.”

            His cheeks flushed and I decided to stop there. I didn’t need him to get picked on by the two of them because that’s the last thing he needed.

            “Alright well the car’s started so are you ready to go?”
            I nodded my head to Chaz and grabbed onto Justin’s hand before walking out into the freezing cold of Stratford, Canada.

 --------

            “Dude you got creamed!” Justin erupted into laughter and set his helmet on the wall of the ice rink. After realizing that I obviously couldn’t go ice-skating the three of them decided to play a game of hockey, which I gladly enjoyed watching. Justin plus sports equals a horny me.

            “I’m sorry you couldn’t go.” He sat down next to me on the bench and kissed my cheek.

            “Oh trust me, I thoroughly enjoyed myself.”

            “Don’t do that.” He warned. “Don’t start it when you know you aren’t going to finish it.”

            Before I had the time to respond, Chaz and Ryan carried over hot chocolate for all of us and sat down next to Justin. It suddenly hit me as my fingers wrapped around the warm foam cup what I was going to get Justin for Christmas.

            “So.” Justin said to make conversation. “I kind of wanted us all to get together so that I could ask you guys to be in the wedding. Chaz I want you to be a groomsman and Ryan I want you to be my best man.”

            “Oh wow, nice.” Chaz snorted sarcastically. “I see how it is.”

            “Chaz I’ve known Ryan longer.” He laughed. “I’m sorry.”

            “It’s all good. I’d be honored though man.”

            “Same here.” Ryan said. “Of course we will bro.”
            Smiling to myself, I rested my head onto Justin’s shoulder and listened to the beating of his heart through the winter jacket he was wearing. It was almost as if I could feel the happiness radiating off of him from where I was sitting. The wedding was so close but so far away it seemed like. I was more than ready for this though. I was more than ready to get married to the man of my dreams.

            “I think since you guys are getting married here then you should just move here.” Chaz spoke up and winced as the burning liquid went down his throat. “I miss you man.”

            That would be so perfect if we could move to Canada and be with his family. I wouldn’t mind it whatsoever. Los Angeles was way too hectic for me. I mean, there was just way too much paparazzi and so much glamour and fame. I would move down here in an instant. I wonder if Justin felt the same way.

            “I would love to but my studio and everything is in LA…” He trailed off. “But I wish I could.”

            I stuck my bottom lip out in disappointment and brought the hot chocolate I was holding close to my mouth down to my thighs. I know that what Justin just said was the truth but I was hoping by some miracle that he’d be all for it and we’d go back right now to pack.

            “That sucks.” They both said in unison.

            Nodding my head quickly in agreement, Justin looked at me with a sad expression as if he knew exactly what I was thinking. He knows how much I don’t like LA but I’m willing to be anywhere that makes him happy because I love him. Being in love isn’t easy but it sure as hell is worth it in the end.

-------- 

            After Chaz and Ryan had gone home, Justin and I decided to just relax for the night and cuddle by the fireplace. Everyone else had gone to bed so all you could hear was the cackling of the flames and the sound of the wind that was whipping against the windows outside. It might be cold out there but when I was wrapped up in Justin’s arms it was the warmest place I could be.

            “Baby would you really want to move here?”

            Wrapping the blanket tighter around us, I turned onto my side so that my head was in his lap and looked up at him.

            “I would love to but I understand that we can’t. I know you have the recording studio and stuff.”

            “I just feel bad.” He admitted. “I know you don’t like where we live.”

            “I like you though.” I replied with a cheesy grin. “Whenever I’m with you I’m the happiest so it doesn’t matter where we are.”
            That seemed to shut him up temporarily as he rubbed his fingertips up and down my arm, looking deep in thought. I know his mind was working at all sorts of different speeds to figure out how in hell we could move down here. His main goal in life was to make me happy but he needed to stop and think about himself for once.

            “Hey,” I whispered and kissed his chest. “It’s alright babe. Don’t worry about it.”

            Sitting up into his lap, I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him in for a kiss. He lingered there for a moment as if he didn’t know whether he wanted to or not but he finally gave in and moved his lips with mine. We continued to kiss for what seemed like five minutes until it started to get more intense. His hands started to go up my shirt and I pushed him down onto the couch so I was on top of him before gently kissing his neck. I heard him take a sharp intake of breath when I began to suck on his skin, making my stomach pull in need for him. I don’t know what it was about it but whenever he got horny it made me want him ten times more. It made me want to give him exactly what he wanted, if not more.

            “Fuck.” He groaned and moved his fingertips over my ass to hold it. I know he’s been frustrated lately and all I wanted to do was make him happy.

            “I want to make you feel good…” I whispered against his skin.

            “S-So do I.” He stuttered.

            Standing up from the couch, I practically darted into our room with him and locked it behind me. I didn’t even say another word before I tore off my sweater and my pants, which caused him to remove his clothes.

            “God I couldn’t wait any longer.” I giggled and pushed him down onto the bed.

            Standing in front of him, I began to strip and saw his hard on from the anticipation. I know he’s wanted this for a while now so I was more than happy to give myself to him.

            “Don’t tease.” He groaned and reached his hand out for me. “You know I can’t wait another second.”

            “I know.” I agreed and placed it in his, making my body pressed up against him, ready and wanting. He stuck his fingers inside of his mouth and then moved them down to my sex, rubbing his fingers everywhere possible. He never failed to make my emotions run all over the place.

            “I bet you missed this.” He said as he studied my face intently.

            Starting to grind up and down on his fingers, he pulled them out and replaced it with himself. As soon as it happened an uncontrollable moan escaped my lips and I immediately felt his hand go over my mouth to get me to stop. I don’t know how I was supposed to not be like this.

            “Shh.” He chuckled and rolled me onto my back so he was on top of me. “I don’t want them to hear us.”

            He moved in and out of me, gaining speed with each motion he took. My moans came out muffled against his hand, which was still over my mouth, and I sunk my nails into the skin of his back as if that were going to stop me from making so much noise. He was right, I did miss this.

            “God I love it when you fucking do that.” He hissed. “You feel so fucking good.”

            Feeling him tighten inside of me, I knew he was close to his release so I moved his hand off of my mouth so I could talk to him.

            “Baby your dick is so big.” I groaned quietly and watched his eyes close from the pleasure. I know he liked it when I boosted his self-esteem at how good he was at sex. If you made him feel like a king he was willing to do anything for you.

            “Yeah? You like that?”

            He pounded against my skin, making my legs turn to complete jello at the contact. I could feel the headboard beat softly against the wall from the movement he was making but I was just hoping that we were far enough away from Jeremy and Pattie’s room that they wouldn’t be able to hear it.

            “Oh god I love it baby. I love you.”

            I noticed a small little smile go on his face once I said it and he finally let go inside of me before collapsing onto my chest, completely out of breath. I know he got so worn out after we had sex but I felt like all I wanted was more. We haven’t had sex in so long it was almost as if I had forgotten what it felt like. Now that I remembered, I wanted to never stop. I wanted a second third fourth fifth or sixth round. I wanted to stay up all night.

            “I love you too.” He finally said.

            Rubbing my fingertips up and down his back to calm him down, he planted kisses across my chest and groaned against my skin. I hope he wasn’t too worn out because I honestly want to go again right now.

             “I missed that. I missed feeling all of you.”

            Nodding his head, he nuzzled his head into the crook of my neck and wrapped his arms around me. He still hadn’t pulled out but I wasn’t exactly complaining. I loved him and I loved feeling close to him.

            “You better not be tired. I want to keep going.” I spoke up again when I noticed he didn’t say anything back. “You’re gonna be up all night.”

            “Is that so?” He placed his chin on my chest and looked up at me with a sly smile on his face. “It’s about time your sex drive came back Sophia.”

            “Less talking.” I said and kissed the top of his head. “More fucking.”

A/N: :) :) :) hah, I loved this chapter.

um so yeah, we're dwindling down to the last couple of chapters everyone! Not to worry, like I said before, the third book will be out soon enough. 

If you guys do get the chance though if you go on my instagram (@drxwsdeanna) somebody sent me fanmail and it's a portrait of jophia.. like they hand drew it and everything and it is utterly gorgeous and so breath taking that I just think you all should see it! I'm not asking for you to comment or anything but it's gorgeous and you guys should so check it out.

Thank you for sending me fan mail and incredible things like that! It just blows my mind.

Next update: Tuesday :)

Twitter: @ believeeexoxo 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 279 67
Its been two years since the breakup between YN and Justin. YN started her new life in college and made a new friend named Hope. They've been close...
99.1K 3.6K 36
a story in which a girl and a boy help each other through their relationships and end up falling in love with each other "she realized that justin he...
430 1 13
Sharika "Shug" Collins is looking for a job in marketing and it just so happens that her cousin Empress owns Rainbow Marketing so when she goes in fo...
869 42 17
(Editing finally!!!) This is your fifty shades of grey twist to your princess stores. I have done some research but not much so whatever seems off to...