Journal of the Survivors

By AshHawthorne

Seventeen year old Kyra Leigh North just wants to survive. Well, that and to know what was in "The Cure" that... More

Entry #1
Entry #2
Entry #3
Entry #4
Chapter One--Kyra
Chapter Two--Kyra
Entry #5
Chapter Three--Kyra
Chapter Four--Kyra
Entry #6
Chapter Five--Kyra
Entry #7
Chapter Six--Kyra
Chapter Seven--Kyra
Chapter Eight--Trace
Chapter Nine--Kyra
Chapter Ten--Kyra
Chapter Eleven--Kyra
Chapter Twelve--Trace
Chapter Thirteen--Kyra
Chapter Fourteen--Trace
Entry #9
Chapter Fifteen--Kyra
Entry #10
Chapter Sixteen--Trace
Chapter Seventeen--Kyra
Letter to Trace

Entry #8

121 3 1
By AshHawthorne

June 16th 2022

Entry #8

We’re now staying in the strangest safe house we have ever been in. We’re at a mansion in the middle of nowhere. Oh, yea, I forgot to mention that it belongs to this ass named Trace. Granted, he has saved our lives more than once, has fed us, clothed us, and is housing us, but he is the rudest, most annoying person I have ever met. I swear the guy is bipolar, he snaps at any time. It’s troublesome. He could go off on us at any minute, that much I have personally witnessed and experienced. He’s unstable and I will have to keep a close eye on him. Another note, he uses swords. Come on, seriously, who fights with swords? He is risking his life every time he is in battle, he must get up close and personal with the undead to exterminate them. He either has a death wish or is immensely stupid. I’m leaning towards the latter.

We shall not be staying long, that much I can guarantee. We will be on our way, and hopefully he will give us supplies since we lost ours in a fight early today.

There’s something else I’d like to mention. Today, we lost one of our team members. Bailey was bitten and killed before she could Turn. We’re all taking it rough. Jackie is trying to be strong, but you can tell that it is taking a toll on her spirit and motivation. I know how she feels, but I am of no help. I have shoved all of my feelings away and I can’t let them resurface, else I will be weak. My emotions have been showing every now and then, my shield has cracks, but I can’t let that happen anymore. I must stay strong, for my dad, my mother, my sister, my friends, Sebastian, and Bailey. I must survive.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 8.1K 20
Kye is a 15 year old werewolf and part of the Night Shade pack. When her birthday comes so will her first shift into her wolf form, and pack law stat...
43.6K 432 34
This is my 1st book off of a brain injury that almost killed me i am 6/24 months healed so plz dont hate on me that much. The story is about a younge...
3.3K 376 51
Two girls fighting for survival, in a destroyed world. A world where people eat each other and are beyond recognition. Can they trust each other? wil...
125K 3.3K 26
Cover made by dogpower77 - Raven is just like any other 18 year old on the planet, with a few exceptions. One, she's a Werewolf. A Werewolf that wi...