Possessive Much ?

By Ihateschool52303

( EDITING!) He pushed me against the gym lockers and man did he look different. Not scary but...... Posses... More

Authors Note
Faster then you can say Dolan
Holy Moly!
In the tree
Beautiful
Kill Me Now
A magician never tells
Lets go have some fun
Be nice
Cousins?!
Can I get a Kiss too?
Get out!
Im sorry
Grandma Rosie
How can you leave a kid!?
The only time I would see you on your knees
Friends?
You got it babe
Woah!
I cant believe you got me wet
Bad Ass!
A date?
Wheres my Doughnut?
Whos the girl?
I could do better
I dont want to go with you
Yes Ma'm
Mia?!
Party?!
Finally
Admit it
Happy?
Hey Princess
Thank you!
Enlighten me
Sugar plum
Cardi Is my bitch
Thank the Will
Dance with me
Morning breath
Im ready
Do you think this bra matches my eyes?
I have to do this.
See you then
Promise?
I will be back before you know it.
He is stealing my girlfriend
THANK YOU!
LILY!
Tears
I need you
Queen
Believe that
Better Man
Second Book?!
EPILOGUE!
Second book!
NEW BOOK!!
WATTYS 2020

The kiss

127K 3.6K 1.1K
By Ihateschool52303

Lily POV

I came back from the bathroom and went to go find Nick and Mia.

" Oops sorry."

Of course I would run into somebody on the way.

" It's fine."

I knew that voice!

" Connor?"

He finally realized who I was, damn do I look that much different?

" Wow Lily, you look beautiful I mean you look beautiful all the time but wow."

I laughed, " Thank you, I didn't know you were coming?"

" Yea Nick just texted me and he told me you were here."

" Oh okay."

" Do you want to dance?"

Welp.

" Sure why not."

He took my hand and led the way to the dance floor.

( AN; I never been to a party but I'm trying here😂)

A song came on and I never heard of it but I immediately start swaying my hips. Connor grabbed my waist and I put my arms around his neck.

" You know , your a pretty good dancer."

I chuckled," Really? I think I suck."

He smiled and then out of nowhere he kisses me.

I don't know what took over me but I start kissing him back. It felt so good, it probably has to deal with that I haven't been kissed in forever or he has some really good lips. Most likely both.

We pulled apart gasping for air.

" Wow... that was ... amazing."

I nodded my head, " Agree."

" Wait right here, I'm going to get us some drinks."

" Okay, but I will be outside in the back."

He nodded and start walking to get our drinks.

+++++++++

Once I got outside I took a huge breath and sat down on one of the chairs. I pulled my phone out and made sure that Belle didn't burn the house down.

" Princess."

I looked up and saw Hunter. I didn't expect to see him here.

" Hello bad boy."

He sat down on the chair next to me, " How's the party?"

I shrugged, " It's pretty good so far, how about you?"

" Same. Christian didn't tell me it was Elizabeth's house though."

I laughed, " Oh I know, I asked her why was she here."

" Wow, you don't like her at all."

" I don't mind her, but I don't like how she uses her looks to get what she wants."

He took a sip of his beer, " Well that definitely sums it up."

" Why are you out here?"

He sighed, " Running away, parties aren't really my thing but I'm surprised this one is going smoothly."

I nodded, " Amen to that."

" Why are you out here?"

" Waiting for Connor to bring me something to drink."

" Your boyfriend Connor?"

I rolled my eyes, I keep telling him that he isn't my boyfriend, " Yes Hunter."

He nodded, " I will talk to you later, I have to go do something."

He got up but before I had the chance to speak he walked in the house.

I'm starting to notice something. Every time I start to talk about Connor, it's like Hunter gets mad? I don't know why but let me be smart Lily and figure this out.

I think he just wants to know if Connor is a good guy or not. Which I don't blame him but why does his mood change?

Oh shit!

No, no way.

The first thing that just popped in my head was the dumbest thing ever. Hunter likes me. Funny I know.

He does!

Shut up brain. Hunter can't and doesn't like me.

" Got our drinks."

++++++++++

Hunter POV

I saw her with him.

He fucking kissed her and she kissed him back.

You know why should I care? She is happy with him and that's all that matters.

After she told me that , I left because I didn't want her to see my mood change. I walked back in and decided to get me a shot of vodka. The beer wasn't really doing shit to me.

Time to let loose right.

I went into the kitchen and saw the vodka sitting on the counter, I grabbed the bottle and poured me a shot.

I saw a guy smoking, " Cheers."

He nodded and continued to smoke.

I took the shot and felt the nasty liquid going down my throat.

" Want to hit?"

I looked up at the guy and he looked like he was going to pass out.

" Sure."

I know, I shouldn't be doing this but you only live once right. I went up to him and grabbed it out of his hand and took a hit.

It felt pretty good, I took one more hit and gave it to him.

" Thanks bro."

He nodded, " No problem."

I walked out the kitchen and saw Lily dancing with Mia and Will. She is so beautiful, I don't know how I haven't opened my mouth yet.

" Wanna dance handsome?"

I brought my attention to the girl in front of me, she had a blue tight dress and her blonde hair was straight. She was pretty but she wasn't Lily.

Why are you still thinking about her?
Get it together Hunter.

I nodded and took her hand to the dance floor. She started swaying her hips and I put my hands on her waist.

" You like this huh?"

I nodded, I think what I just did is starting to get to me.

I start kissing on her neck and she tilted her head so I can get better access.

She put her hands around my neck and I stopped kissing her neck to focus on her face.

You only live once.

I kissed her lips and she immediately kissed back, it felt good until my eyes landed on Lily.

She was looking at me with disgust and I feel disgusted with myself, She tapped Will and Mia on the shoulder and I guess she said something because she left. How can I just do that? I let the girl go and walked off.

I went to the front door and went outside.

I sat on the porch calling Christian.

" Good way to forget about her."

I turned around and saw Mia. I hung up my phone and put it in my pocket.

" I don't know what your talking about."

She sighed and sat next to me, " Now I may be drunk but a blind person can see you like Lily."

I shrugged, " Well she can't."

" Tell me about it."

" And she has a thing with Connor."

I don't know why I'm confessing to Lily's best friend that I like her but it felt good to get it out.

She chuckled, " Yea I know and trust me I'm all about making sure my best friends are happy and I guess he makes her happy but I also know that she feels something for you."

I stood up, " Why are you telling me this?"

" Because I know what I just saw wasn't you but she doesn't know that, just tell her. But I should get back in there."

I nodded, " Thanks for listening and please don't tell her about this."

" My lips are sealed."

+++++++++++

Okay let me start off by saying that chapter I posted yesterday sucked ass and I'm really sorry.

Hopefully this made it up😊

Back to back babyyy

This party was a lot though don't you think?

Well vote or don't byeee 💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

358K 10.4K 53
Book one of the temptation series AND ISN'T A STANDALONE โฆ๏ธŽ๐ˆ ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ˆ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ˆ ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๏ฟฝ...
9.2M 424K 79
"You know, it won't physically hurt you to be nice for once." I crossed my arms in front of my chest and groaned. "I don't want to take a chance." t...
1.2M 31.8K 31
"Zachary." I snickered. He growled playfully as I laughed, dodging his attempt to grab me and took off running in a random direction. I ran with Zac...
208K 6.8K 58
"We share a fucking bed!" He follows me out of the bathroom, grabbing my wrist when I had turned my back to him. "What's fucking wrong with you now...