Real Or Not Real (Jerrie Fanf...

By fangirlrosie03

We have all experienced that pull, that force, that enchantment that made us helpless against the presence of... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Not an update
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
A/N

Chapter 22

4.4K 165 57
By fangirlrosie03

Jade's POV

"Stay." I whispered. I held her hand tightly, not allowing her to move any closer to the door.

"That's what I want." I added.

"What?" she asked, looking at me confused.

"You said you'll do anything I want." I said, louder now.

"I want you to stay. I want to hold you and fall asleep with you. When I wake up tomorrow, I want you to be the first thing I see." I pulled her hand gently, bringing her body close to mine.

"That's what I want... for starters." I looked into her eyes.

The anxiousness on her face faded away and she raised an eyebrow, twitching a smile at her lips.

"For starters?" Her thumb absently caressed the back of my hand, sending goose bumps on my skin.

"For starters." I agreed.

"Tomorrow, we'll see what happens." I lifted her hand and planted a kiss on it.

She smiled at me warmly.

~~~

A loud ringing near my ear snap me out of my sleep. I ignored it, hoping it will stop eventually, because that is what alarm clocks do, right? But it didn't stop. I opened my eyes, blinked a few times, and realized it was my phone ringing. When the noise continued, I forced myself to pick it up and answer.

"Good morning, hot tits." Leigh-Anne's voice resonated through the speaker.

"What?" I croaked.

"Why are you always grumpy in the morning?" she teased.

"Because... morning." I tried to reason, but I was too sleepy.

"Yeah yeah. Anyway, I called to remind you that you have a meeting this morning. This one is important so please, try not to be late." She said, as if waking up is easy.

"Uh-huh." I grumbled.

"I repeat, don't be late. Now, get up! I'll see you there." She replied and hang up.

I put my phone down and rolled onto my back, or at least tried to roll onto my back. I froze and busied my brain remembering why there was a warm body behind me and a gentle hand drawing circles under my shirt. Suddenly, I was torn between staying frozen to let the caresses continue and rolling over to confirm that Perrie was really here.

"Good morning." a low voice murmured in my ear and I closed my eyes at the rough, husky sound.

She dropped a kiss on a very sensitive place behind my ear, sending shivers through my body, and tightened her arm around me. I stroked the skin of her arm, lacing our fingers together and squeezing her hand tightly to my body before releasing it and slowly rolling over. She shifted a little to allow me some room, and I finally settled with my head on her bicep with our faces just inches apart.

"Good morning," I said softly, lifting a hand to trace the features of her face in wonder – her eyebrows, her cheeks, her jaw, her lips... God, she is so beautiful.

"I can't believe you're here," I whispered in amazement, rubbing the pad of my thumb along her lower lip.

She kissed my thumb and leaned in to brush her lips across mine gently, lingering for just a moment before pulling back.

"Thank you for letting me stay." She smiled, the corners of her eyes crinkling.

I leaned in and brought our lips together softly as she had done, sucking gently on her lower lip, swiping lightly with my tongue.

"You're welcome," I answered after I had pulled back, pleased at the quick intake of breath I had caused and warmed by the lazy desire I saw on her face.

She closed her eyes and gathered me closer, slipping a hand under my shirt and tracing languid patterns on the skin of my back with her fingernails.

"Mmmm... that feels good," I murmured, and snuggled into her neck, breathing in her scent. We had fallen asleep fully clothed, and I found myself wishing she had worn a different shirt; the mock turtleneck covered far too much of her long neck.

My arms were pinned between our bodies, but I wiggled one hand free and hooked the collar of her shirt with a finger. I tugged it down, trailing kisses along her neck, lingering at the hollow of her throat, then back up and along the underside of her jaw.

"Jade..." She took a shuddering breath and the fingernails on my back stopped.

"Mm-hmm?" I answered vaguely, intent on my exploration.

Her arms tightened and we rolled until Perrie was lying on top of me, our mouths close together.

"You're killing me," she said softly, leaning in to flick her tongue along my lower lip, and then my upper lip.

I opened my mouth in response and she took advantage, kissing me slowly and thoroughly until my head swam. She pulled back with a groan and one final nip on my lip; I looked up at her, dazed. She smiled in sympathy.

"We don't have time to do this properly..." She dipped down to nuzzle my ear, her voice sending tremors through my already aroused body.

"And I really want to do this properly..." She pulled back a little and kissed the tip of my nose, "so I'm going to roll back over and just hold you for a little while longer, and you're going to behave yourself, okay?"

I nodded mutely, panting, my head still swimming in a Perrie-induced haze. Good God. It was insane what one kiss from this woman could do to me.

"Come here." She rolled onto her back and patted her shoulder invitingly.

I moved over, then paused and looked up at her hesitantly.

"Could I... could I hold you?" I asked.

"I'd like that." She smiled slowly and nodded.

She scooted down a bit and tucked her body against my side, laying her head on my shoulder and her arm across my stomach. I let her settle in then put my arms around her and kissed her hair, sighing.

"This is nice." I said.

"Mm-hmmm..." she mumbled, wiggling a little to get closer.

I kissed her hair again, and stroked the bare skin of her arm.

"I have a meeting today. I wish we could stay longer, but I have to get ready." I said softly.

"Yeah, I heard. It's okay." She replied.

"How about I drive you home and we grab some breakfast on the way?" I gazed down at her, kissing her forehead.

"Hmm. That sounds good." She looked up to me and smiled.

"Good." I replied with a smile, leaned down and kissed her lips.

~~~

I slowly parked my car by the curb in front of her house. The ride was peaceful and quiet, and it helped me clear my thoughts and relax my pounding heart. I looked down at the driveway, following a tiny crack in the cement with my eyes, and finally looked up to find she had turned her attention on me.

"Walk me up?" She tipped her head towards the house.

I nodded and we walked together up her drive and onto her porch, neither of us speaking. I don't know where to go from here, where we stood, or what to expect. We had expressed our feelings to each other, but now what? Do I ask her out? Do we date? Are we girlfriends?

We stopped at her front door and she reached inside her purse and pulled out a set of keys. She fit the key in the lock and paused, not looking at me.

"So, what now?" She opened the door and ducked inside to turn off the alarm and drop her bag, then stood in the doorway.

Clearly, she has the same thoughts as mine. If we were normal people, this would be a lot easier. But since we are not normal, this is much complicated. Her break up with Alex has been the going around social media but has not been confirmed, since none of them has opened up about it. Also, people think I am going out with Lauren and some assumed that we are already dating.

"Maybe we do this one step at a time." I said, looking deeply in her eyes.

"We have a lot of things to clear up, and I want us to start with a clean slate." I continued, holding her hands with mine.

"You're right. Things got a little complicated." Perrie agreed.

"Anyway, Leigh-Anne will freak out once I tell her about this." I chuckled.

"Yeah, Jesy too. She'll be happy to hear what happened." She said, holding my hands tightly.

"I think those two have been setting us up." I said as I wonder, causing Perrie to laugh.

I pulled her close and moved my hands to her waist. I kissed her gently.

"Now..." I nibbled at her lower lip. "Will I see you soon?"

Her smile was slow and sweet. "You better."

--

I would like to apologize for not updating this book sooner. I thank all of you for your patience, and I hope you guys still support this one. Have a great day everyone! 😊

Please leave a comment, and vote if you liked this chapter. Thank you so much! 💋

- R xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

262K 9.1K 32
Not enough. Perrie Edwards has never been enough. Every person she has ever loved abandoned her - from her father to her fiance. She finally accepted...
36.4K 1.3K 14
[Completed] This is the story about that time Perrie got pregnant with her first baby; to achieve the family she always dreamed of was becoming a rea...
188K 6.8K 37
"I wish that this could be real. I wish that you and me, we could be real. I wish that we could have everything. But all that we have is... a fake lo...
129K 3.9K 24
~ In which an obsessed gang leader chases after an innocent girl~ The infamous Perrie Edwards always gets what she wants no matter what she has to do...