Flirt

Por JadedEnvy

At Palmer High School, there is a game, of some sorts, in which every teen partakes in over the course of the... Mais

Flirt
-the act of flirtation-
-flirting with disaster-
-flirt: a guide-
-flirting with moves-
-sweet flirtation-
-group of flirts-
-flirting with seduction-
-an invitation to flirt-
-a flirtatious trip-
-a flirting low-
-a flirtatious gamble-
-flirtation and surprises-
-flirt: a story-
-a flirt's heart-

-drunk flirting-

3.6K 124 57
Por JadedEnvy

-drunk flirting-

A light tap on Ana's forearm brought her attention to the rather attractive guy sitting in front of her. "Yes?" she smiled at him.

Jake leaned back in his chair and grinned good-heartedly at her. "Want to come to our party tonight? It's at our place, and only people with special invitations from us are allowed in."

Ana propped her chin up on the desk, pondering whether it was worth it or not, and the major risks she would be taking if she happened to get drunk and spill everything to the Nobilis. Such secrets were dangerous in the wrong hands. Literally. Eh. Why the hell not? It was the beginning of the school year, Ana was already tired, and let's face it, it was a great opportunity for Ana to get a head start into the game. Screw the risks.

"Sure, why not? I'm free," Ana finally replied. Jake flashed her another pearly white grin before rummaging around in his backpack.

"Here you go," he handed her a small white card stating the admission, address, and time of the party, as if no one didn't know where he, or the rest of the Nobilis lived.

After all, they did pretty much own the town.

"High-tech, hm?" Ana asked.

"Yeah, well, we wouldn't want anyone unwanted showing up to crash our party, would we?" he winked at her as he referred to another party Ana had crashed a long time ago.

Ana felt herself flushing as she too, remembered how mortifying it was to have been caught sneaking in. "That was a long time ago. I've grown up since then," she shrugged nonchalantly.

"I would say," he flirted right back, adding a wink as he examined her.

Smirking, Ana pushed him lightly, adding, "Take a picture, it'll last longer." As they walked out of the classroom, Remy came up to Jake and gave him a high five as he saw the white card in Ana's hand.

"You managed to convince her? Dang, we all owe you one now, don't we?" Remy laughed.

Ana rolled her eyes and turned on her heel to walk towards her car. "I suppose I'll have the greatest honor to be seeing you all later today then, won't I?" she gave a mock curtsy.

"You know it, kitten," Remy sidled up to her. Whispering in her ear, he said, "Make sure to wear something sexy for me, okay?"

Disgusted, she pushed him away, retorting, "Only in your dreams, Remy."

"All the time, kitten, all the time," was the last thing she heard before the glass doors closed behind her.

~flirt~

Arriving home quickly, Ana dashed up to her room in pursuit of suitable clothes for tonight's party. Something more risqué than what she typically wore to a high school "get together", because after all, this wasn't your average party- it was a gathering of the wealthiest children of the town at one of the most exclusive locations.

Digging through her vast closet, she produced a shimmery gold asymmetrical dress with straps crossing her back, paired with black strappy stilettos. Heading back downstairs, she bumped into her mother, who immediately proceeded to ask where she was going. "Oh, a party, mother," she replied evasively.

"With who?" her mother's eyes narrowed suspiciously.

"The Merrick's- I got invited today," Ana said, knowing that was all she needed for her mother to give consent.

"Oh, the Merrick's, of course you can go then, sweetheart," her mother practically purred.

Ana shivered disgustedly, "Uh, thank you- I need to go and get ready."

"Make sure you look nice, all right? Wouldn't want to disgrace our family name now, would we?" her mother called after her.

Simply nodding her head to let her mother know that she understood, Ana turned around and headed back upstairs. Stripping off her school clothes, she stepped into the shower and turned the water to a scalding temperature, throwing back her head and running her hands through her hair.

After standing under the continuous stream of hot water for what felt like an eternity but was probably only a few minutes, she got out and dried off. Reaching over to her bed for the satiny-smooth dress, she carefully slipped it on, making sure her wet hair was out of the way. Ana had gone through the ritual so many times that she knew the exact plan of her preparation.

Number one: Pick out outfit

Number two: Shower

Number three: Dress

Number four: Fix hair

Number five: Finish off look with makeup

Heading to step four, she started to style her hair, simply straightening it, giving her a sleek, sexy look, which was exactly what she needed to pull off the badass look she was going for. Taking a gold shimmer powder, she sprayed some onto her arms and over her hair, dabbing some over her smoky eyeshadow to match the dress.

Swinging her keys around her finger, she headed over to the garage, pausing at the entrance, and swapping her own car keys for another pair, leading to a new Lamborghini that was also hers. Usually she wouldn't drive this flashy of a car, well, anywhere, but she felt that to be getting out of her modest little Beetle in a dress like hers would not give off the best impression.

Her mother watched from the doorway, nodding in approval at her choice. "Good, take the Lamborghini, it makes a better impression."

Nodding wordlessly, Ana slipped into the car, and inserted the keys into the ignition. The cool, dark interior with tinted windows gave Ana the perfect vantage to observe others, yet remain hidden. Driving quickly to Jake's house, she heard the party before she saw it.

Classy strobe lights were lighting up the back of the house, and a thumping bass beat could be heard from a street away. Not that there were any neighbors remotely close to Jake's house anyways. Pulling up to the driveway leading to his house, Ana slowly rolled down the window and showed the security guard her invite card. He nodded and waved her in.

"Ana!" Jake ran out of the house as soon as she parked. "Nice car," he hummed appreciatively, "why don't you drive this one to school?"

"And show off the fact that I'm wealthy?" Ana laughed.

"Well, why not? You are though, and that's a part of you," he argued.

"I don't like bragging to people about how fortunate I am, alright? Especially in front of others who might not be quite as lucky as us," Ana muttered the last part under her breath.

Jake watched her, a strange look in his eyes. "You really are different, aren't you?" he laughed softly.

Ana looked up at him and shrugged. "Maybe I am. What's so wrong about that?"

"Nothing, it's just there's not many like you out there. I guess I'm just impressed," he replied easily, smiling.

"Jake Merrick, impressed? That's a new one," she rolled her eyes.

Before he could reply though, a girl launched herself at him, her dyed blonde hair flying everywhere and her skimpy dress barely covering anything. Not that there was really anything important to cover in the first place. "Jakey, I've been looking for you all night!" she whined.

Ana watched Jake for his reaction and saw him slightly grimace, causing Ana's lips to twitch upwards in a half-smile. "Oh, um, hi Lyssa, I didn't know you were coming today," he shot a look at Ana clearly saying that he had not invited her. Ana just crossed her legs and leaned back against the counter she was next to.

As Lyssa started to drag him away, clearly already wasted, Jake gave Ana a pleading look asking her to save him. Ana merely held up her hands and gave him a little smirk. "Sorry," she mouthed at him. Jake gave her a death glare before surrendering to Lyssa's ministrations.

Now that Jake was gone, she looked around at her surroundings. No doubt about it, Jake had a spectacular house, with top of the line appliances and a gorgeous view into the countryside. "Hi Ana!" a sweet voice called her.

Ana turned and smiled once she saw who it was. "Hi there, Annalise."

"I didn't know when you were coming- you know, we even bet on if you were coming or not," Annalise laughed.

Her interest peaked, she asked, "Really?"

"Yeah! Remy and Bella bet you wouldn't, and Jake and I bet that you would," she bobbed her head.

"That's only four of you, what about Drew?" Ana asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Drew? Oh, well he didn't really care so he didn't bother betting," she replied, scanning Ana's face.

Ana rolled her eyes, "He just thinks he's so much better than everyone else, doesn't he?"

Giggling a bit, she nodded, "Something like that." All of a sudden, Annalise grabbed her hand and took her over to the shots table. "Come on, have a drink!"

Ana hesitated for a moment, but seeing Annalise's puppy eyes made her reach out and take a glass. "Alright, maybe just a few," she reluctantly agreed.

Annalise just beamed happily.

~flirt~

A few hours later, the party was still in full swing, and Ana was very drunk. Not drunk enough to talk, but drunk enough to the point where people started to get a bit blurry and she wasn't thinking straight. Sometime earlier she had taken off her shoes, and was now holding them, trying to move through crowds of people.

"Just how many people did you invite?" Ana said, raising a questioning brow at Jake, after she found him again.

"Personally, I only invited you, but I suppose Bella and Remy invited a bunch more."

Ana stumbled a bit, and Jake reached out and caught her, "Hey, you okay there?" he asked, a concerned expression crossing his face.

"Yeah, just a bit dizzy," Ana quickly replied, looking up at him.

"Come on, let's get you seated somewhere before you crash into one of my mom's prized vases," he rolled his eyes.

Ana smiled and allowed him to take her away into a separate room, where it was much less crowded. "Stay here, okay? I'm going to find the other four, and maybe we can play something," Jake left the room.

Ana leaned her head back against the couch cushions and closed her eyes for a moment, allowing her head to clear a bit. God, she was really drunk. She hadn't had this much alcohol since... he had left her. She shook her head. She was not going to let thoughts of him ruin this night for her. The whole purpose of this was to flirt her way into winning, and so far, she had made no progress. In fact, she was sure that Jake had made more progress than her, and of that, she was terrified.

"Doesn't someone look drunk?" a smooth voice drawled.

Without opening her eyes, Ana just groaned. "Go away, Remy, or at least just stop talking."

"You know you enjoy it, kitten," Remy smirked at her.

Opening her eyes, Ana just gave him a very unimpressed look. "Alright, alright, I get it," he laughed, sitting beside her. "Anyways, what are you doing here? This is a private room that only we use."

"Jake brought me here," Ana looked over at him.

"Oh, I see, so he can have his wicked way with you, is that right?" Remy gave her a nasty grin.

Fighting a blush, Ana just replied, "I think maybe you need to get your mouth washed out with soap. Get your head out of the gutter already."

Before Remy could reply, the rest of the Nobilis filed in, clearly also drunk. Drew came in, clutching a few bottles of hard liquor. "Let's play... never have I ever," Bella slightly slurred.

The others chimed their agreement, and they arranged themselves in a circle. Jake took a seat by Ana, and Remy on her other side. "Remy first," Annalise called.

He groaned. "Fine. Never have I ever kissed a guy."

Bella, Ana and Annalise took a sip. "Ana's turn," Remy smirked.

"Never have I ever had a one night stand," she smoothly said. All of the Nobilis took a sip, even Annalise.

"Never have I ever wrecked a car," Jake said. Drew and Remy took a sip.

Bella was next. "Never have I ever gone a whole year without skipping school." Well that was obvious. Ana took her second sip.

Drew went after her. "Never have I ever... hooked up with a guy," he smirked.

Ana was the only girl who didn't take a sip. All of the Nobilis turned to stare at her. "You're a virgin?" Remy asked finally. Ana shrugged and nodded.

"But even I'm not," Annalise said. Ana merely smiled and shrugged again.

Bella broke the silence, "All right, all right, whatever, she's a prude, although you'd never know it by the way she flirts with everyone. Let's play something else, this is getting boring."

Ana suggested, "How about... spin the bottle?"

"Basic," Bella snorted, "but it'll do, I guess."

Jake took one of the empty bottles lying around and brought it to the center. "Ana, you first, since you're probably the best kisser here," he laughed.

Bella rolled her eyes but passed the bottle to Ana. "Spin," she ordered.

Reaching out her hand, Ana closed her slender fingers around the cool glass of the bottle and with her wrist, gave it a little flick so the bottle spun quickly on the carpet. The bottle slowed down and stopped heart-wrenchingly close to Bella, but continued its motions, traveling onto Jake. He gave her a dimpled grin and leaned in close to her, pressing his lips gently upon hers.

She kissed him back slowly, then pulled away, teasing him.

"Guess it's your turn, Remy," Ana passed the bottle to him. With one expert twist of his hand, the bottle spun madly, landing on Annalise.

"Ew, I have to kiss my own brother?" she shrieked.

"Come here, you," Remy smirked devilishly. They had a quick peck before passing the bottle onto Drew.

Drew spun the bottle calmly, and it ended up landing on Bella. They kissed for a while before breaking apart. Annalise spun, resulting in Jake, and having him press a chaste kiss on her lips, before it was finally Bella's long-awaited turn to spin.

The bottle reached the end of its revolution, and took a stop at Remy. For once, Bella was silent, and Ana could tell very easily why. It was all in her body language, and apparently no one else had noticed it. They leaned over and kissed, seeming to get more caught up as the seconds passed. "Get a room," Drew finally broke them apart.

Bella tried furiously to not blush, but Ana noticed. She looked up and caught Ana's eye, giving her a mortified glare. "I- I think I had too much to drink, I don't feel very well. I'm heading out, okay?" she exited the room hurriedly. Ana looked around at the rest of the Nobilis, who didn't seem particularly concerned. In fact, Ana thought, they hadn't seemed to notice at all.

Well, that secret certainly made it worth it to come to the party after all.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

602 3 25
Just imagine your a girl who got bullied from your old highschool and was transfer to another school because the bullying was really bad and when you...
194 37 26
I'm Vilhemina Valter, One of the greatest conglomerates in Germany, attending the most prestigious school in Europe. There's only conglomerates that...
The New Kid Por sebastianmoats

Ficção Adolescente

283 0 33
The day Scott Wynter's dad brought home another woman, life began to fall apart. Scott is in the process of healing from the loss of his brother and...
7.6K 264 24
'I looked down at the pendant and...my heart stopped. It was the shape of a puzzle piece like mine. I got them untangled and, sure enough their magne...