Sexting | Ethan Dolan

By graysonugh

in which ethan texts the wrong number which cause a chaotic mess highest rankings: #8 in ethandolan #1 in eth... More

(WARNING)
(PLAYLIST)
(1)
(2)
(3)
(4)
(5)
(6)
(7)
(8)
(9)
(10)
(11)
(12)
(13)
(14)
(16)
(17)
(18)
(19)
(20)
(21)
(22)
(23)
(24)
(25)
(26)
(27)
(28)
(29)
(30)
(31)
(32)
(33)
(34)
(35)
(36)
(37)
(38)
(39)
(40)
(EPILOGUE)
quick psa

(15)

5.9K 114 38
By graysonugh

'Grayson❤️'

boo, you r amazing

i luv u

r u drunk?

😛❤️

ya

i

Nono mool

Awe, drunk texting

princess, where are you?

i'm paisley

you shouls knu whett i lixe

mnnlk

what?

dadfy

daddy

the phjnw iz shakyng

blutttty

Jesus

Fine, your superhero is coming

yai ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

gp gai

go gay

dafdy

💘I love you

me too princess💓
READ, 6:30PM

\\\

GRAYSON

I push open the front door, knowing Paisley left it unlocked, and close it behind me.

I find her quickly, bent over the toilet and puking. I rush over to her and pull her hair back.

I notice the empty bottle of absolute vodka in peach flavor lying there.

She had good taste, and quite a good stomach if she finished that bottle on her own.

"Grayson!", she exclaims happily and wipes the side of her mouth with the back of her hand. I hand her a sheet of toilet paper.

"God, Pais, what did you do?", I mumble and gesture towards the toilet bowl, chuckling slightly. "I don't know.", she smiles and leans into me.

"Where's your sister?", I ask her and she rolls her eyes. "It's almost like you have a crush on her.", she jokes and I stiffen.

"She's our with Ethan. Some date.", she says and wiggles her eyebrows. "You're a bad drunk.", I declare and she laughs, wiping her face.

"I don't remember asking for your opinion.", she grins and flushes the toilet. She grabs the bottle by the neck and stares at it.

"It's empty.", she realizes and turns it around, not even a single drop spilling from the edge.

"Where's you get that from?", I ask her and and she shrugs as a reply. "Probably from last year when I hogged WiFi at Steph's party. I steal a lot.", she smirks and I sigh.

"Of course you'd hog WiFi at Steph's.", I moan, knowing who she was talking about.

Stephanie is a rich kid and throws a 'Back to school' party every year. I tried hooking up with her once.

Sadly, she's so fucking loyal and attached to her still current boyfriend, Tyler. I bet they plan on marrying at 17, god.

"Are you friends with her?", I ask and she frowns. "Meh, more like people who use each other. I'm closer to Piper and Paige.", she gets up with my help.

We both walk into the living room, me supporting her body. "So, do you even have friends?", I ask her. "Well, define friend.", she mumbles against my shoulder.

"Someone you can rely on, share all your secrets with.", I explain and she points to my chest. "You.", she smiles and I feel it on my skin.

"Someone you don't kiss and want to fuck, just someone you can laugh with.", I add and she sighs.

"The only thing that comes to my mind would be Ethan and Piper and Paige. Oh, and Heather.", she lists and I frown at my brothers name.

Ethan?

"Do you ever see Heather and do things with her?", I ask her, combing my finger through her thigh hair.

"No, I'm not going lesbo so you can watch and no, haven't seen her since a month.", she answers and I laugh, smelling the scent of vodka in her breath.

Speaking of it. I take the bottle from her hand and hide it between the cushions of the couch.

"Thanks.", she mouths and I hug her, kissing her on her hairline. "Grayson, I have something to admit.", she whispers.

"Yes?", I murmur against her hair. She looks up at me and takes my face in her hands.

"I love you.", she smiles and kisses me. Then she lays back down on my chest, drifting off to a deep sleep.

My heart beats at her words. Although she was drunk, I knew she meant them. Being drunk reveals all of mans little secrets.

And I look down at her, how peaceful and down to earth this human is. How her hair swirls into little locks on her back and her eyelids flutter when I shift.

I never wanted to admit it to myself or her. The words that she just said were like a key to an unlocked piece of my heart.

I don't like Piper, like I told Ethan. She was pretty and all, beautiful even, but she couldn't possibly compare with the angel sleeping in my arms.

I never liked any of the girls I have dated. Not even the girl I lost my virginity to meant anything to me.

I used to say that to convince myself that I did. But if I hadn't met Paisley, I probably never would know what it really meant.

I pull off my hoodie and drape it over her thin body, keeping her warm and comfortable. She moved closer and swung her arms around me tightly.

Maybe if I can say it back without stuttering and pain in my heart, she is undoubtably the one I always knew I'd meet.

I bend over to her ear, looking at the wing earrings she was wearing. This innocent reminder told me how much I mean to her.

She moves her head slightly and I kiss her cheek. I take in a short breath and watch her lips part for her to take in air.

"Paisley.", I mutter and take her loose hand. She might be sleeping, but I know she'll hear me later.

This is just a test to see whether I could really do it and if it really meant something or not.

"Mhm.", she groans softly and I caress her cheek. "I love you, too.", I whisper and she puts a smile on her lips.

"I know.", she replies in her sleep and I lean back, watching her peacefully.

\\\

this chapter gave me the feels
lord, I need a tish:)

10 comments + 10 votes for the next
Chapter

xx,cece

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 4K 30
[ COMPLETED ] sequel to part of me | e.d ; through a final test of their relationship, ethan and rylin discover whether or not love is enough. (end...
598K 11.4K 51
he was in need of a babysitter for his baby boy. highest ranking : #6 on #graysondolan 24.04.2021 #14 on #dolantwins 10.09.2021
170K 2.1K 44
❊ imagines about the dolan twins ➪ sad, happy, smut. ➪ three words to sum up this book about two boys i happen to adore. ➪ lowercase intended. ➪ al...
3.4K 149 28
Who knew the library could be the start of something so beautiful? ETHAN DOLAN ( completed ) Highest ranking: #1 in...