INSECURE. cha eunwoo

Por alpacake

❝ nobody else can make me want to change. until you came along. ❝ -in which cha eunwoo feels insecure about h... Más

Iɴsᴇᴄᴜʀᴇ.
SCENE 1.
SCENE 2.
SCENE 3.
SCENE 4.
SCENE 5.
SCENE 6.
SCENE 7.
SCENE 8.
SCENE 9.
SCENE 10.
SCENE 11.
SCENE 12.
SCENE 13.
SCENE 14.
SCENE 15.
SCENE 16.
SCENE 17.
SCENE 18.
SCENE 19.
SCENE 21.
SCENE 22.
SCENE 23.
SCENE 24.
SCENE 25.
SCENE 26.
SCENE 27.
SCENE 28.
SCENE 29.

SCENE 20.

3.1K 124 15
Por alpacake

╔══════════════╗ 
" i don't know why i care so much. "
╚══════════════╝
SEO EUNBI

Before i knew it, i became the emotional lady crying while walking down the street like she just went through a heartbreaking break-up with her boyfriend.

i didn't even care if i was going to be recognized—like i would anyways. i took the bus home, my tears finally drying.

the only thing that hurt me the most, was that the people that should've been there for me didn't even want to, when i was suffering the most. why didn't they take me back?? why? why?

i wasted all those years, my entire childhood away that could've been happy. i could been so happy back then, having a family that should've cared for me and would teach me things, instead of me raising myself. but their decision put me in misery. what did i do wrong??

i let out a long sigh as i took the elevator up to eunwoo's place, entering the code and walking inside.

"yah, why are you home so late? where—" eunwoo suddenly stopped his nagging when he saw my face. "...d-did you cry?"

"goodnight eunwoo." i muttered, silently returning to my room and shutting the door.

i wish to forget about it, so that's what i'll do.

/
CHA EUNWOO

what's wrong with her??

she left the house without saying anything, and then returns late looking depressed and like she cried. did she cry?? why did she cry??

it made my heart ache.

i tried to forget about it since i'm not supposed to care, but ended up walking back in forth from my bedroom to her room.

i want to see her smile again.

"is she asleep now?" i asked myself, holding the doorknob and contemplating whether i should turn it or not.

at last, i lightly turned the doorknob, and peeked my head inside. eunbi was there, wrapped inside her blanket, fast asleep.

i tiptoed inside, but then flinched when my foot hit something and made a small noise.

i squinted at the object my foot hit.

a pill bottle.

i crouched down and grabbed the bottle that was half empty. i squinted more to read the label on it.

'zoloft'
high-chance of harmful side-effects.

i cocked my head to the side. isn't that a drug?

did she take this before she slept? isn't this an anti-depressant? it's dangerous??

i had so many questions. i didn't know what to do. what kind of side-effects??

i kneeled beside eunbi's bed, and she shifted a little, finally opening her eyes.

"eunwoo? why are you here?" she asked in a lazy voice.

i held the bottle to her face. "what is this? did you take this??"

her eyes widened and she snatched the object out of my hands, tossing it off the other side of the bed. "get out, eunwoo."

"no. what is in that that's dangerous??" i asked. "why did you take it? it has dangerous side-effects!!"

she flinched at my raised voice. "i'm not going to die, so get out!!"

"seo eunbi!" i yelled again.

"mind your own business." she said.

"why can't you just tell me?" i asked. "what if you get hurt??"

eunbi closed her eyes and shook her head. "i won't. i've taken it before, so it's nothing to worry about."

"are you sure??"

she nodded. "now go. i'm going to sleep."

i pursed my lips and finally stood up, silently exiting. she said that it's not dangerous, but i don't trust her words.

i dialed a number and held my phone up to my ear. "hello? eunbi's manager?"

"yes. who are you?"

"it's eunwoo. i-i don't know how to put this, but do you know anything about those pills eunbi has?" i asked.

"the one with side-effects?? did she take them??" the manager said, his voice sounding a little alarmed.

"i think...she did." i said.

"are you with her? where are you guys?"

does he know about eunbi moving in???

"i-uh she's at my home..." i muttered.

"...okay." he said calmly. "it's late, though."

"i know. i'm sorry."

"last time she took those, it made her hallucinate and her mood went up and down. just try not to leave her alone, or she'll go a bit crazy." her manager explained. "i would come and get her, but my kids are sick and my wife isn't home yet."

"okay, i'm sorry for being a nuisance." i said. "i'll take care of her well."

"please do. and be careful. have a good night, eunwoo-sshi." he said, before hanging up.

i dropped my phone onto the table and let out a long sigh. "hallucinations and mood swings. can't leave her alone can't leave her alone."

i paced around the room. "what am i supposed to do in this situation? i didn't sign up to babysit a child!" i complained.

"ah. i know." i went to the kitchen and mixed a cup of water with honey and lemons. my mom made this for me when i used to be sick, and it made me sleep well.

i waddled to her room, quietly pulling up a chair next to eunbi's bed and setting the drink on the nightstand.

yet my shuffling around somehow make her wake up, and she groaned.

"how many times do i have to tell you to get out??" she asked with her eyes half open (cute) and frowning (cuter).

"sit up and drink this." i ordered.

"what? poison?"

"no. honey lemon water." i said plainly, holding the cup to her lips and tipping it over before she could say anything else.

eunbi drank the liquid reluctantly, but then made a weird noise and grabbed my hand. i un-tipped the cup and she coughed. "yah!"

i chuckled. "sorry."

she sighed and laid back down. "are you gonna get out now?"

i thought for a second, even though i already knew my answer. "mm....no."

"why??"

"shh." i covered her mouth. "i'll just stay here until you sleep. deal?"

she rolled her eyes. "you don't have to worry. i'm fine."

i shrugged. "just in case you go insane and break down the building."

the corners of her mouth finally lifted up.

"fine."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

101 2 2
Note: Yes i'm aware that Cha Eunwoo isn't his real name but for the sake of this fanfic let's just use his stage name instead so don't attack me! Ple...
978 79 21
The boy I admire and love the most appears in my dream..CHA EUNWOO. #21 in cha 2020.09.01 . #16 in cha 2020.09.05 . #6 in cha 2020.10.05 #18 in cha 2...
326K 10.1K 56
❝And to think I had no idea who you were...❞ ❝Oh, but I knew exactly who YOU were❞ A Cha Eunwoo story. Hope you enjoy it! Finished ✔️
8.9K 96 32
Enjoy~