sent | wanna one

By -softbae

❝send nudes pls :^)❞ ❝n00ds?❞ ❝ yep :^))❞ *sends noodles* in which a girl sends a message... to the wrong per... More

➢one.
➢two.
➢three.
➢four.
➢five.
➢six.
➢seven.
➢eight.
➢nine.
➢ten.
➢eleven.
➢twelve.
➢thirteen.
➢fourteen.
➢fifteen.
➢sixteen.
➢seventeen.
➢eighteen.
➢nineteen.
➢twenty.
➢twenty-one.
➢twenty-two.
➢twenty-three.
➢twenty-four.
➢twenty-five.
➢twenty-six.
➢twenty-seven.
➢twenty-eight.
➢twenty-nine.
➢thirty.
➢thirty-one.
➢thirty-two.
➢thirty-three.
➢thirty-four.
➢thirty-five.
➢thirty-six.
➢thirty-seven.
➢thirty-eight.
➢thirty-nine.
➢forty.
➢forty-one.
➢forty-two.
➢forty-three.
➢forty-four.
➢forty-five.
➢forty-six.
➢forty-eight.
➢forty-nine.
➢fifty.
➢fifty-one.
➢fifty-two.
➢fifty three.
➢fifty-four.
The-
-End-
-?

➢forty-seven.

8.7K 503 587
By -softbae

After a long day of school, Jinyoung made his way to a café to grab something to drink before heading home.

He spent a few hours finishing up his homework and other projects at school's library. He would usually leave school work at the last minute but because of his recent conversation with 'Yeji', from a few days ago, he was willing to push himself a little further than usual today.

You could say he was feeling energetic.

The bells brightly chimed, announcing his arrival as he walked in. He walked up to the counter and approached the girl at the register.

"One hot chocolate please." The girl raised an eyebrow, but didn't bother to question him.  He wanted to see what the fuss was with drinking hot chocolate during times like this, he blames Yeji on this one.

"Name please?"

"—Yeji." He blurted out unintentionally. The girl raised both eyebrows now, tilting her head as she wrote the name he gave her, not questioning him once again. Cheeks tinted pink, he payed for his drink and awkwardly shuffled to the other side of the counter.

Damn I think about her way too much nowadays...

As he waiting for his drink, his eyes wandered around the room until he spotted his two friends at the back of the room. They were facing away from him so they didn't notice him. Jinyoung decided it would be a good opportunity to scare them. Might as well ruin their little date.

Once receiving his hot chocolate, he tiptoed his way to the two boys. He made sure not to make any noise, not bumping into the chairs and tables. Yet it was a little hard to do so when he had a scorching hot beverage in his hand.

He noticed them talking in a secretive way, as if they didn't want to be heard by anyone. Jinyoung was slightly curious and made his way closer to hear them. But he stopped dead in his tracks soon after.

"I'm actually kind of sad that Hyejin didn't tell us earlier that it was actually her. The other guys are going to freak when they find out Hyejin is actually Yeji." Jaehwan said.

Minhyun nodded, "Yeah, but I'm pretty upset Woojin didn't tell anyone. I was even more shocked that he knew in the first place."

"Well he does like her, so I understand from his point of view. He wanted to keep her a secret. Honestly if I was the first one to find her I would probably do the same thing, not gonna lie." Jaehwan smirked. "She's cute, I wouldn't want those monkeys all over her."

"Yea they are adorable together, I don't blame him from hiding her from us I guess..." The two continued talking, unaware of Jinyoung behind them, easedropping in on their conversation.

Confusion, anger, shock. Everything hit him like a truck.

He couldn't believe what he was hearing. He didn't know what to think. Every second a new emotion seeped through his body, like someone slapping him in his face multiple times; a new emotion with every hit.

He left the café in a rush, the door chimes ringing violently on his way out causing a few people to turn heads. His feet took him down the street, not knowing or caring where they would lead him. Roughly bumping into people, making some drop their items from the impact. Yet he kept on walking, not bothering to turn around and apologize.

Everything rushed through his head, every memory, every moment, every second.

From the moment he met Hyejin to this exact moment now. Conversations replaying through his head, their late night chats, their fights, their teasing, their jokes, discovering she goes to his school, the way her aura changed in the groupchat soon after, to how she stopped talking there, to now.

It was slowly starting to piece together. He was starting to see the coincidences. He thought about their recent interactions together, how sometimes she would feel flustered talking to him, or questioned why he was talking to her in the first place. How the way she talked to him was similar to the Hyejin online.

He then started thinking about his interactions with the fake Hyejin. The way she would excuse herself almost all the time, saying she was busy. Or she was 'too shy' to talk to him or his friends. Or how she forgot about the things they've previously talked about, blaming it on school work and just piling up excuses after excuses. How she would behave differently in real life, doing things where he couldn't imagine she would ever do.

Like, the kiss.

The thought of her kissing him made his entire body shiver. He was just glad to pull her off of him moments later, although it may not have looked like it, and despite her disappointed look afterwards. He felt like it was too rushed, that the online Hyejin would never be as daring as that.

He was angry.

That was his first kiss, and he wanted to save it for Hyejin.

The real Hyejin.

But now the thing that meant the world to him was taken by a revolting, repulsive and unpleasant human being.

Jinyoung stopped walking, not caring about his whereabouts at the moment, although he did recognize the area. His eyes furrowed as he looked at the now warm drink in his hands. He wasn't just mad at the fake Hyejin, he was mad at the real one.

How could she not tell him? Were they not close enough? Couldn't she just walk up to him and tell him that it was really her? She had many opportunities to do so yet she avoided each one.

Gripping onto the cup, Jinyoung walked up to the nearest trash can about to throw the drink away, until something in his head stopped him.

She, in a way, saved him. She stopped him from falling for the wrong Hyejin. He could have easily liked the fake Hyejin, but if it wasn't for Yeji to show up out of nowhere, things might have been different. She showed him what a real relationship was meant to be, a real friendship. As much as he was pissed, he was thankful.

He stared at the cup, he sighed and drank the warm liquid till its last sip before throwing it away.

"Would have been better if it was hot.." He mumbled. He liked the drink, but he knows well it would have tasted better if he drank it when he first received it, and maybe if he was drinking it with a certain someone.

Jinyoung was about to walk away until he remembered something. Someone.

Park Woojin.

Anger filled up inside of him. He knew all along and didn't tell anyone. Woojin knew Jinyoung liked Hyejin yet he hid her behind his back. He flirted with her in front of him. Danced with her in front of him. Laughed together. Talked together. Walked home together.

Woojin took Hyejin away from him, right in front of him.

And he had no idea.

Jinyoung took out his phone, dialing his number. He waited patiently for him to pick up. But the phone kept on ringing. His so called patience quickly died down, he was furious.

.

.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

today; 5:37pm

_

bae4everyoung

➢ woojin

woji :3

➢ yes?

bae4everyoung

➢ you're fucking pathetic

woji :3

➢ huh?

bae4everyoung

➢ you hid Hyejin from me???

➢ you knew it was her all along and you never told me???

woji :3

➢....

➢ fucking hell

error; message not sent

➢ goddammit

error; message not sent

➢ fuck me up the asshole

error; message not sent

➢ so who told you

bae4everyoung

➢ actually no one

➢ i had to find out my fucking self by listening to jaehwan and minhyuns conversation

woji :3

➢ its not good to eavesdrop you know

bae4everyoung

➢ bitch dont change the subject

➢ i cant believe you did this woojin

➢ i thought we were friends

woji :3

➢ ha are you kidding me?

➢ dont pull out the 'i thought we were friends' card

➢ were you not aware that you were treating me like shit for the past couple of weeks?

➢ and for what reason?

➢ you dont see me coming at you like this

bae4everyoung

➢ okay this and that are two completely different things theres no need for you to compare them

woji :3

➢ both of our problems towards each other have to do with hyejin and you know that

bae4everyoung

➢ ....

➢ fine she does

➢ but you still did what you did

woji :3

➢ so im the only bad guy here?

➢ dont forget what you've done to me

bae4everyoung

➢ idk what you're talking about

woji :3

➢ i know it was you who tried hacking into my league account

➢ trying to delete it

➢ and then when you finally did hack into my account you sent messages to her

➢ bad messages

bae4everyoung

➢ that was only one time

➢ i logged out right away & tried to delete the msgs

woji :3

➢ yeah well surprise, you cant delete them

➢ and i had to explain to her that ong was using my acc

➢ just admit it

➢ you hate the fact that i was close to hyejin

➢ and that was way before I knew who she was irl

bae4everyoung

➢ you know what i dont want to type anymore

➢ pick up your goddamn phone, we're talking through this

_

Without waiting for his reply, Jinyoung was already dialing Woojin. Within two rings, he picked up.

_

 Woojin | Jinyoung

"Hello?"

"Don't 'hello?'  me Woojin."

"Wow can't even say hi now?"

"Cut the crap already, tell me
why you kept her a secret."

"Its not like I wanted to,
she made me."

"Oh I'm so fucking sure."

"It's true! Ask her yourself since
you don't believe me. Or even
ask Jaehwan since his big
mouth decided to expose
the truth so easily."

"You're blaming Jaehwan? Oh
like its his fault. You should be praising
Jaehwan for finally ending this bullshit
once and for all, unlike you. Who knows
how long this would've gone on for."

"Dude... if you knew the whole story
then you wouldn't be speaking like this."

"I have the right to speak the way
I want, especially to you out of
all people. Now are you going to
tell me everything or not?"

"I'll tell you at school tomorrow,
I'm busy right now."

"I think the fuck not, I know exactly
 where you are Woojin. I can
hear the sounds in the background,
I'm not far from the arcade."

"....."

"So unless you want me to come over there
  and knock the shit out of you in front
of everyone, then I suggest you
start speaking. Now."

⌠ Jinyoung heard him sigh on the other line, and after a few seconds of silence, Woojin finally spoke. ⌡

"....Fine, I'll tell you."

──────────────────

dun dun dun - the moment you've all been waiting for (and one specific user has been waiting for LOL i hope you know who you are)

um i really suck at writing, like arguments and stuff is a nono, i cant even write cute sht either likee??

so dont expect a big hoe down throw down in the next chapter lol sowy :p

anyone getting their new album?! im thinking about preordering it but idk man 😣

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

336K 18.3K 85
"Why do I love you, when I should hate you?" In which Jihoon pretends to be someone else to get a girl, but his plan backfires. #150 in fanfics 1/28...
147K 3.4K 20
"Who are you?" "Sweetheart I'm your husband" "What?" Jungkook x Reader Fanfiction *Apologizing in advance this story is so bad but read it if you'd...
83 3 1
My love for you... I will kill anyone who interferes... I love you, I won't let you go... Call me a monster, I still won't let go... Because you are...
222K 8.9K 45
A story where a girl starts crushing on her classmate Kim Taehyung. Will she ever end up with him? When all he ever see her is as his bestfriend. Wil...