The Christmas Devil's Bride (...

By Szarinasumalpong

After the events of the Christmas Horror, Samantha Harold is just beginning to face a new kind of terror...as... More

Prologue
The Morning Breakfast
Nightmare Lessons
13 Elves and 1 Lost Queen
A Jolly Visit
A Queen's Duty
A Horrible Snow Ride
The Night Before Krampus
His Underworld Family
Hallow's Eve
By His Side
The Start of Christmas
To Christmas Hunting We Go
Frosty the Killer Snowman
Let It Hail
The Demon in The Dark
Notice

Mysterious

1.9K 48 6
By Szarinasumalpong

If there was one thing Samantha finds mysterious about, aside from the place she is living in and slowly adapting, is the Christmas Devil himself.

True that she often would see his shadow and sometimes himself somewhere in each place but it was only rare she could actually see it.

Now that she thinks of it, it almost sounded like he was avoiding her. The ring on her ring finger glowed a faint red in response and Samantha can only guess that he was somewhere outside.

"Guten Morgen!"

Phyrra's greeting made Samantha snap out of her thoughts and her attention was turned to the smiling elf with christmas treats and a really burnt meat on a hook.

Probably should stay away from that for now.

Samantha thought before grabbing the sweets and munching down on them. Phyrra quickly checked to make sure that there was nothing wrong with her mistress and Samantha find it a bit overbearing that her friend was doing this.

"Phyrra I'm fine, last time was an accident" Samantha reassured and Phyrra gave her a confused look before the female elf finally got what her mistress was saying and shook her head in response.

Phyrra was worried for Samantha and she would have to remind herself that she was just a human and it was also ordered by Krampus to watch over her and one simple mistake could end her life.

"Say Phyrra, what do you think about Krampus?"

This made the elf look at her mistress in surprise. For as long as Samantha stayed, she knew that the girl was terrified and a bit angry as well as disgusted with Krampus for taking her away.

So this question broughy an interest to her.

Samantha blinked at the look Phyrra was giving her before she felt realization hit her and heat crawled up her skin.

"Hey, I am not thinking what you are thinking I'm just curious okay"

Phyrra shrugged with a grin, showing off her fangs "Es tut mir leid Herrin" Samantha sighed and rested her chin on her hand.

"I am not gonna stay here and feel like a prisoner the whole time. I have to know who he really is at some point. Something tells me he's more than just the Christmas Devil"

Phyrra smiled sadly and bit her lip. She knew her master's legend among the humankind but she never knew how he became to be. It was a secret only the master itself knew.

"I have a feeling that only he knows"

Samantha finally said after she noticed the look Phyrra had on her face and her elf friend nodded sadly.

Samantha sighed before finishing her breakfast and standing up to head out of her room.

"Wohin gehst du?"

Phyrra asked and Samantha shrugged "I'm going out to talk to Krampus" Before Phyrra could even protest, Samantha had already shut the wooden door, leaving the female elf to wonder what her mistress was going to do.

***

I should have thought this through when I made that dramatic exit.

Samantha thought bitterly when she found herself lost again in the never ending twists and turns of the lair.

Making a mental note to herself to ask Phyrra a long awaited tour of the lair and to make a map for her not to be lost again.

Samantha went down a spiraling path and ended at a wooden door with obvious warning signs written in their language.

Samantha's curiosity took over as she looked around to make sure that no one was looking before pushing the wooden door and the torn curtain in front of it.

Samantha blinked when she saw in every shelf and in every corner snowglobes with a single inside.

Samantha began to eye the snow globes one by one and noticed that each of them had no lights turned on inside the house like any other snow globe.

A cold chill washed over Samantha as she stared at the globes and the inscriptions on the base.

Von Krampus.

Naughty.

"Es scheint, dass du meine Werkstatt gefunden hast"

A guttural growl came from behind her and Samantha spun around just enough to come face to face with Krampus' blood red eyes.

"You...you made these?"

Samantha asked nervously, fear rolling off in waves that it sent a tingling chill in Krampus as he looked over her shoulder to his collection.

"Sie gelten als meine Souvenirs, wie ihr Menschen es nennt"

How is this a souvenir?!

Samantha wanted to point that out but shut her mouth when Krampus sent her a small glare before continuing.

"Each globe are the houses I am going to visit this Christmas in near future. If ever the said source of naughty can be forgiven, I'll give them a never ending holiday but if not, they'll find themselves in an abandoned, unloved and lonely home. Nonetheless, all ends up trapped in my snow globes."

Samantha blinked from Krampus' sudden english speech while her brain began to process all of this information before Krampus disappeared in a dark corner of his workshop and came back with a rather odd snow globe.

Most of the snow globes she saw were clean and almost brand new. This one was rather worn out and cracks were filled on the glass surrounding a small and desolate house with a frowning snowman in the front yard.

The base of the snow globe was made out if wood and the inscriptions were rather odd to say the least.

Weihnachtsdämon

Samantha wracked her brain to think of the words that Phyrra taught her to find out what the words meant but her mind went blank.

"What is this?"

Krampus didn't say anything before he made a circular motion with his claw like hands and Samantha watched in awe as the house became alive and it looked brand new.

Is this...a memory?

A small boy came out of the house looking glum and a bit angry as he sat down on the porch and moments later, a plump boy came out wearing a red coat and holding another coat for the freezing boy to cover himself.

Samantha didn't hear what the two were saying but whatever transpired there made the small boy go back in the house.

"What are you trying to show me?"

Samantha asked hesitantly before Krampus moved the globe and she was suddenly watching inside the house.

The family was arguing and the small boy and his brother were huddled in the corner of the fireplace.

Samantha watched in slight horror when the plump boy tried to hand his presents to his parents only for it to be shoved away into the fire.

Horror stricken, the plump boy cried until it was too much for the small boy to see his brother in such distraught that he yelled at his parents with tears in his eyes.

Samantha saw the door rattle and gave a small squeak when the door burst open and a heavy snow storm washed over the room as the fire burned out and there was nothing but the bitter winter on a cold night's eve.

The small boy hastily grabbed his brother and out they went and disappeared into the night.

The snow falling from inside the snow globe stopped before Samantha watched as the house reverted back to it's original form.

Silence ensured between the two before Krampus disappeared with the snow globe and reappeared before her.

Samantha was in shock.

"Why...show me this?"

Krampus didn't say anything but merely placed a clawed hand on her back and led her out of the room. The candle lights slowly dimming.

***

By morning, it was a brief shock to Phyrra and Samantha when she was personally invited but Krampus to join him and the others at the dinner table.

Smantha could see familiar faces as she sat down on a random chair. A few elves gave her curious glances while others a hungry look of promising pain.

The elves that work close to Krampus simply gave her a wave, a nod before going back to their business.

Samantha felt eyes on her and she turned just to see Krampus enter the room and all became silent.

She didn't know what transpired inside his workshop but she could tell that whatever it was...

It was something personal.

Translation:

Es tut mir leid Herrin - I'm sorry mistress.

Wohin gehst du? - Where are you going?

Es scheint, dass du meine Werkstatt gefunden hast - It seems you found my workshop

Sie gelten als meine Souvenirs, wie ihr Menschen es nennt - They are considered my souvenirs, as you humans call it

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

362 5 3
Happy Holidays, Wattpad! Here's my first Christmas Special. And my first Female Reader Insert story. Enjoy. For a young woman named Y/n L/n, life...
1.8K 12 15
What happens when the 16 year old daughter of Scott Calvin, Alexis Calvin, becomes a full time resident of the North Pole and has to deal with the he...
626 14 38
There is a winter festival coming up and everyone is going to celebrate. Meanwhile Metal Smarty and Maura's kids are born. However someone made Kramp...
6.7K 76 12
Santa is off on vacation with Mrs. Clause leaving 12 Christmas reindeer, thousand of elves, and one human at the north pole. Including the help of tw...