ONYX

De Starmistie

-A Hades Collection Novel- All it took was one look- a curse- and a God to capture the heart of Alessandra... Mais

Meet The Characters
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Update
Chapter Twenty-five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Thirty Eight
ANNOUNCEMENT

Chapter Thirty Five

34 3 0
De Starmistie

***Caution: Extreme Adult Scenes Ahead- Do not read if you are under the age of 18. If you wish to skip the scenes ahead, please move on to the next chapter. More details and events will happen in the final edit of the published book.***

"Do you wish to return?" Hades asked hesitantly.

"No." Alessa breathed out with the nerves that jumbled in her belly.

The answer enticed him even more. Hades hadn't been so happy in his life and with the woman he'd only just dreamt of in his lonely nights was now standing in front him as if she were truly a dream that'd come to life before his eyes. "We can go anywhere you want to go."

"I want to stay with you." Alessa could feel her heart tighten in a spasm of excitement.

"And I to you, Alessa."

Slowly, they walked towards each other, Virgil's soul a mere distant memory, but what they had now was everlasting. "Then take me away to a place for only me and you."

Alessandra felt powerful, so much so that she deemed a soul unworthy of Elysium with little movement of her hand. It should've frightened her because the very thing that she'd done had resembled the effects of the curse she once had growing up. The only difference was that now she could take the souls of those that were evil and put them in a place where they would never arise to terrorize the innocent again. For that, she was enamored. She couldn't stop—she wouldn't.

Hands touched and the connection seemed to spark. Alessandra felt it, for the feeling of him was so familiar to her now, and yet she couldn't place it. This feeling . . . She could feel a pull in her chest, it tightened as if she had discovered something about herself that she lost even if she couldn't place this odd sensation; it was growing.

He could see it in her eyes. She was starting to remember. The memories were churning behind those sapphire eyes that glistened. He wanted to do something—say something—to trigger even more memories, but alas, he stopped himself. Instead, he embraced her.

Her head against his chest, he closed his eyes and the image of his true home came to mind. It wasn't the manor where his most trusted companions lived, but the depths of the Underworld where he had a special seat to all the chaos that roamed in the dark.

His throne room.

Alessandra blanched. She'd never seen this part of the Underworld. She knew they were still underground because the scenery still had that gloomy, haunted feeling to it, but this place was more serene. There weren't any sounds of wailing souls, but dead silence.

His throne was carved out of cobblestone; the craftsman had been precise with the shape so that it could only fit one man. Each line of the armrests and the back were perfectly straight. A pool of water surrounded it with no walkway for Hades to possibly approach.

Alessandra wondered, "How do you walk to it with all the water?"

Hades smirked. "Like this," He took her hand and started towards the pool with Alessandra in tow. She was curious as to how, but when Hades' foot touched the water, she stopped. "It's okay." He insisted much too eagerly.

Frowning, she started to protest, but thought against it. If she's trust him about everything else this far then why doubt him on this? True, he'd given her reason not to trust him, but he hadn't intentionally put her in danger. She wanted to trust him, to show him that she would trust him and so she would.

She took one step then another, but there was no surface that their feet touched. Like a spirit standing on the edge, she could see the less than stable waves around her feet where she stood. This was far different than anything she had seen before. Today was a day of change. It was as if they were walking on water. Alessandra couldn't see anything beneath it, but she knew it was bottomless. So, how could they walk on it? Maybe it was an illusion of some sort. Hades walked to the seat that he was proud to claim. It was a symbol of his profound authority on all things that resided in the Underworld. When he was here then all bowed down to him and respected him.

And in turn, they would all respect Alessandra. He took his seat, guiding Alessandra to do the same, but only she was surprised when he pulled her onto his lap.

"Hades . . ." She blushed, turning her face forward in order to hide the heat in her cheeks. This had come to be quite personal and flustering.

Being so close to a man of his stature was still unnerving, which was silly since barely even a day ago she was standing in front of him fully nude. She hadn't thought of that bath until now. He hadn't looked at her the same way he did then, but she wanted him to hold that look over her time and time again. It was a lustful need that she seemed to have begun developing in her heart.

"Does this position make you uncomfortable, Alessa?" He asked. Alessandra shivered when one of his hands rubbed her back while the other rested on her knee. He heard her breath hitch. "I need you to answer me, Alessa."

"No. It does not make me uncomfortable." She responded tightly, hating that her voice betrayed the way he was making her feel.

"Good," He said. He straightened enough so that he could bring his lips close to her ear. "Because I don't want to stop touching you. Every. Inch. Of. You."

His breath was cool; raising chill bumps along her nape, and unconsciously she rubbed herself against him. Wanting—no—needing to be closer. Oh, so closer.

"You didn't bring me here just to ogle at your throne." She managed to say. Honestly, the fact that she even said one word surprised her even more because she was feeling a lot of things all at once.

"Why, Alessa, what other reason would I have to bring you here?" He countered slyly.

She gapped. He was baiting her. This was a game of cat and mouse and he was going to let this drag on for as long as it took to get a reaction out of her. She might not have been familiar with these antics, but she knew she could use his form of teasing against him.

She shrugged. "I figured there would be more to see than just a chair. If that is all then I wish to leave." Stating with a firm façade of boredom, she hid her smirk.

He blinked a few times, astonished by her response. "This is not all that my kingdom entails, Alessa."

She took advantage of the opportunity to turn at the waist to face him. "I wasn't talking about your kingdom."

"Oh?"

She nodded. Using the tiny space in front of the chair, she stood in front of him. "Stand."

He followed her command and stood, towering over her easily, but nonetheless they remained close. She reached on her tiptoes and with her hands she touched his face. His eyes closed as he allowed himself to be touched again. It was the first time in a long time that he felt vulnerable to a woman's delicate fingers on him. He hadn't felt it since . . .

Opening his eyes, her gaze automatically locked with his. Words didn't have to be shared in order to understand the silence between them. He let her hands convey the emotion as she trailed them down his jaw. She hooked her arms around his neck and brought herself close.

Close enough that their lips were only a mere inch apart. She felt bold again, placing a single kiss on his lips until he prompted her for more. Her kiss was sweet, like fresh wine that was addictive. Plump and soft to his own lips, Hades refused to forget their feeling so soon.

Slowly Alessandra felt her burdens ease, her mind unraveled, and her entire body fell against his with relief. Breaking their brief kiss, Alessandra hadn't realized the labored breaths that he'd been taking. Hades was on his final string. He was just as ruffled as she was. "Tell me what you want, Alessa." He whispered softly. "Tell me."

"I want . . ." She swallowed nervously. "I want you to take me. Here—now."

She couldn't emphasize how much she meant it enough. She wanted Hades to make love to her and even though she was not in the practice, she didn't feel like she needed to be. Her body led her without hesitation and all she knew was based off this dominate persona she had acquired through Hades.

She clutched him in her arms, holding down his broad frame. He couldn't take it any longer. Hearing that she wanted to be his excited him. The way she pulled him down against her body made him aware of his own growing need.

When Hades' lips fell back down against Alessa's it wasn't a peck. His tongue lashed out, begging for entrance that she gladly allowed and their tongues collided with hunger. Hades allowed the dark thoughts to come, and his personal chamber in the Underworld materialized around them. He had transported them here without a second thought; it came so natural to shift through space. Alessa's eyes were closed but she felt the difference in the air. It's warmth, the soft flickers behind her lids and the thick scent of Hades surrounding the whole room.

When she broke from the kiss once again she was left light headed and a light flutter invaded her insides. There was a humming in her lower abdominal area, leaving her body feeling things she didn't understand and she longed to learn.

This was so new and so unbelievable. Not too long ago, it seemed like years now, she was still a prisoner in her own home, afraid to touch someone. A hug, a kiss, or even close interactions were forbidden to her. Now all of that was gone and she could finally live freely with another.

"We don't have to do this." Hades reminded her. "If at any time you want to stop—"

"No," She interjected adamantly. "I want this."

That's all he needed to hear. Reaching behind him, he tugged his black tunic up and over his head, revealing a path of curly hair on his chest. Her eyes glued to him, amazed at the flawless skin complexion with multiple raised pink scars. It didn't scare her. Instead she reached forward and traced the old wounds lightly with her fingers knowing that there was a story with each one.

Hades shivered at her touch, a low rumble vibrated in his chest with a need that only she could fulfill. He used one of his arms to hold her up while the other started to undo the lacings of her navy blue dress. He helped her out of the dress with a grace much like her own. It opened easily and the fabric around her shoulders and breast came loose. Tugging the fabric off of herself, Alessa wanted to be free of the barrier between her heated core and his. She needed him to see her, to feel his crave for her like she felt in this moment. Once she stood only in her undergarments, he picked her up and whisked her to the raised platform where the bed was and placed her on top of the sheets.

Impatiently, she undid the buttons of her undergarments and discarded of the last piece of fabric. Thankfully he'd already seen this side of her before and that'd made it easier for her to be displayed in front of him. The cool air skated across her nipples, hardening them to twin peaks, Alessa shuttered but kept her eyes locked on him. Her belly rising and falling with her heavy breathing, and her legs pulled up enough that she could allow herself to leave them open to his view. She gave him the sight of her nude nether regions, her patch soft and ready.

She wanted to see how he felt when looking at her. His eyes were lit with excitement and longing, like he was taking in every inch of her bare skin in. "So beautiful."

She smiled. She felt that to her core. In that moment Hades decided he would not treat her like she was fragile. He could sense she wanted more from him. She wanted to feel; she wanted his true passion, not his cautious touches. And he would oblige.

Reaching forward his fingers grazed across the top of her breasts. She arched into his touch, eager for more. Cupping the plush mounds in his palms, he lowered his face to her chest, taking one of her breasts in his mouth.

She inhaled sharply. "Oh."

His lips hallowed with suction. When he was finished with one he paid attention to the other. Each time she felt the muscles down below tighten with anticipation. He knew she would be giving him her all, and she was ready for it. He loved that she was going to be all his forever.

Hades came back up to kiss her and as he did, Alessa's nails raked their way down to his trousers where she unfastened the ties laced together and tugged the fabric loose and his member sprang free. She could feel the heat radiate from his body like her own was doing, and she wanted so badly to connect their heats and make love. Even if she had no idea what she was doing, she knew that Hades would show her, guide her.

"Fuck . . ." Hades panted as she gripped him firmly in the soft palm of her hand.

He scooped her up and pressed their bodies together until he was lying back and she was on top, succumbing to the pleasure. "Like this," He said. He placed his hand over hers and guided the pace of her hand against his member in a slow up and down motion. "Yes, like that."

He was like stone in her grip and thick. The broad head became slick at the tip. She used her index finger to spread the substance up and down his shaft. When he couldn't take it anymore, he yanked her forward, breaking her hold on him. Rushing to grab a hold to Alessa's wrists, he pressed them firmly together and extended them above her head. "Keep your hands here." Hades instructed. Slowly he began to trail his lips down her body, starting at the crook of her neck. Trailing down between her breasts to the soft dip of her belly. Slipping soft kisses around her waist and hip bones, he began to tease by breathing heavily against her lower abdomen, tracing his tongue slightly across the bare of her chilled skin.

Hades was enjoying the soft gasps that Alessa was breathing, her body was an open book. Readable for him and reactive in ways he had forgotten. Finally as Hades' lips came towards her slit, he allowed his nose to trail down between her folds. Tugging her skin with a sensitivity that made her slightly tense and arch her back. This was new to her, and to be honest she was very nervous. She didn't want to think that she may be a comparison to another woman, but in this moment it didn't matter. All she knew was that she was the woman laying in his bed, being touched by him. The God of the Underworld was about to make love to her and had you told her this would have been her fate she would once have thought you insane.

Slowly the wet heat of Hades' tongue slipped against the moistening folds, tasting the excitement that Alessa had been building up for him. He looked up from the place he lay, licking her folds slowly and softly. Tantalizing the bundle of nerves that attached to her core, causing her to nearly pool around his lips.

He licked one of his fingers and slowly began to tease at her entrance, slipping his fingertip gently up and down never pushing in too much but just enough to make her buck her hips into him slightly. She was ready to try this, she wanted to do this. Hades could smell the arousal of his woman, he could taste the sweet nectar she produced without even cumming first. Immediately he slid his finger into her, letting her plush internal tissues wrap around him with a tightness that he would soon stretch.

"OH!" She grasped one of the pillows above her head and moaned into it, muffling any other involuntary noises that'd come out of her.

But that'd encouraged him to keep going. He needed her slick and ready and he loved the way she'd reacted to him. "That's it." He whispered.

"So sweet." Hades mumbled, licking her until he couldn't wait anymore. Taking his time, for her not for him, he moved a second finger into her folds slowly. She gasped with the stretch and moaned far more loud than she did the last time, this was not a hidden or muffled one and the thought excited Hades more than he could restrain. His bulge was ready, he wanted to take her, to feel her, to claim her as his. To show her that he could love her and what she has been waiting for.

Moving up so that he could hover above her pale frame, she had come to be more tanned since her body was no longer marked with his curse like it had started when she was young. He positioned himself, prompting himself on his elbows that way she wouldn't feel his full weight and took a deep look in her eyes. Her own reflected the emotion that stirred in her.

Again, silence conveyed the words that both of them didn't say. He was waiting, confirming that this was what she was ready for. He wouldn't take it unless properly sanctioned. She nodded, a little apprehensive of the feel of him, but there was only one way to find out. "Take me Hades. I need you."

Unable to resist any longer, he gently eased into her, testing her limits, searching for any signs that she might be alarmed. Alessandra schooled her face into a mask of calm as he slowly gave her more of him. At the first feel of stretching, she gasped. Her hands dug into his shoulders, alarmed, but sated. "Keep going." She could feel the deep penetration, the feel of his hard member pressing into her more and more until he reached the back where her hymen broke. The pain was sudden, and sore but she had heard of the pains it would be but knew the pleasure that would follow was worth it.

He patiently obliged because he stopped with each ascend to wait for her reaction. With one final thrust he was inside her, holding his hard throbbing member in place to give time for her body to adjust around him. He knew it would hurt her, to break the hymen, but if done swiftly it stops hurting much faster.

"How do you feel?" He asked breathlessly all the while placing multiple kisses on her neck and jaw. He was as close as he could possibly get to her and yet he still couldn't get enough. This was a bliss for the both of them, equal amounts of need burning in their cores.

"More," She commanded, hooking her hands around his shoulders. "I want more." She pulled at him with her fingers nudging into his skin.

He set back only an inch and then he plunged into her again. She moaned and it was the supplest sound that she could make that made him stiffen inside of her more than he was if it could be possible. But he would continue to take it slow. There would be other times to go faster. Slowly moving forward and back, Hades plunged into her taking his time. She slowly began to loosen around him, no longer like a boa constrictor but now just a warm embrace around his member. Alessa could feel the pool that began to drip from her nether regions, the moistness dripping on the sheets below her.

"You are mine. And I am yours. Alessa-" Hades moaned out softly, increasing his pace so that she could feel the pleasure of friction against her. With her heart racing wildly in her chest, she felt this build up down below, she could feel the way he filled her and how he trailed his hands around her legs, trailing his fingers up to her waist, and back down to her legs where he gripped at her thighs, her calves. When he got to her ankles, he lifted her legs slowly so that they were pulling to wrap around his waist. Alessa felt the pressure grow in a different movement, the feel of his member against the back of her insides.

Each moan she released fueled Hades to continue, to build up to their orgasms and as if it were the first time for Hades again, his orgasm was building quickly with her own. Moving one of his hands to cup her cheek, Hades looked deeply into those familiar blue orbs and knew that this is all he could ever want anymore. She was his for eternity and he would never let her go, he knew he would never trick her again, or deceive her. All he wanted was her, and her happiness. "I love you." Hades breathed against her lips as he took a savage kiss from her.

"I love you too." Alessa admitted, and the more he pushed into her, the more she arched her back and bucked her hips into him. She was ready for more, she wanted him to savage her, but this was the first time and she would only be able to handle so much. Hades knew this and wouldn't push her too far. "Release yourself. Cum for me Alessa." She had let the pressure build until she felt ready to burst, and with his words she seemed to fall over the edge. And so she allowed her body to release. The building of pressure busted and her body convulsed with contractions from her insides out, shaking her body with a euphoria that she had never had before.

Feeling her moist center tighten around him, Hades knew she had released. He could see the way she closed her eyes and threw her head back into the bed, he could see the way she gasped for breath like she couldn't breath but it was clear she could. Hades felt his pleasure take over and his own breath hitched as he released his load inside of her. She was his, and this was bliss. She was his queen no matter what anyone else said, and regardless of the things he knew her future would bring, he was hers. The two of them made love, and tied into each other for what felt like hours until finally Hades was done.

Alessa could feel the tired break of her body, urging her to sleep after so much has happened today. No longer remembering the feeling of power she had when condemning a man of guilt, no longer feeling the pain and despair of her fathers threats on her life, or her mothers essence of love, she only felt her own need and lust for this man who was hers now. She had taken the heart of a God.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

181K 5K 62
A retelling of the myth of Hades and Persephone -- For as long as Persephone can remember it has always been her and her mother. Until one day, a str...
682K 33.1K 15
| A Wattpad Featured Story | Hades was well-cast to rule over the land of the dead. But what if Hades, the fearsome monarch of the Underworld was...
744K 26.2K 44
"She is dangerous." They warned. "Now is she?....just a regular werewolf." "It isn't that simple and you aren't so naive but we trust King Hades that...
1K 85 10
Mary is a princess. But she's not your typical Snow White or Sleeping Beauty. She fights, much to the disapproval of her parents, on a regular basis...