Anonymous (Grayson Dolan)

By dolansinwriting

In which a girl gets a message from an anonymous guy. Highest Rankings #5 Dolantwins #18 in YouTube More

Anonymous
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Epilogue

Chapter 22

2.7K 63 13
By dolansinwriting

----------
Peyton
----------

I fixed my ponytail and continued jogging down the street. The neighborhood looks gorgeous this morning for some reason.

The clouds were white and puffy, they looked fake. The sky was a perfect shade of blue, and the birds flew around me; although I couldn't hear them over my music.

I stopped running when I got to the creek at the end of the street and walked down to where the water streamed to the left, then sat down right by the creek and admired the colors around me.

I took my headphones out of my ears and listened to the birds chirping and flying around. When I looked back down from the birds and heard the water flowing. It's all so relaxing.

I pulled my phone out of the sleeve on my arm and paused the music.

My thumb tapped on the snapchat app and recorded a video of the water and typed on the picture, 'This place is gorgeous. If only my boyfriend was with me❤️' and sent it to Grayson.

I waited a while until he responded with a picture of him, 'Two more days, beautiful.'

'It's not coming fast enough.' I said in the chat as I walked along the creek for a little while.

'Continue on your run. Remember 4 miles today.'

'Don't remind me 🙄'

'You can do it. I'll let you go, don't want to be a distraction.'

'Alright. Peace bro😋'

'Whatever, dork♥️'

I put my phone back into the pocket and walked back along the creek to where I entered, then jogged in the opposite direction I came from. I slowed down when I saw two people walking together towards my direction, but sped back up when I passed the two older women.

I felt my phone vibrate multiple times so I slowed down to a walk and got it out and saw multiple people trying to follow me. I stalked one girl's account and decided to let her follow me as I didn't see her tweet anything about me, along with another few people until more and more people followed me.

'More people found my twitter. Everyone's trying to add me.'

'It's okay. They follow you on Instagram, only go public if you want to, you can stay private if you want.'

'I'm nervous Grayson.'

'You're my girlfriend. If anything happens, I'm on the first plane there♥️'

'You're the best. Especially because you're up at 5 am just to talk to me.'

'Are you staying private? You already know I want the world to know who you are, it's okay if you don't.'

'I don't want to hide anymore.'

'Then don't hide, let everyone know you're the person I'm crazy about.'

'Okay❤️.'

'Finish your run. No more distractions, turn your notifications off if it's annoying.'

'Okay dad.'

'That makes me so uncomfortable😂'

'So I should keep saying it?'

'Baby. NO.'

'My heart hurts.'

'What? Why?'

'I miss you.'

'BABY. I. Will. See. You. Soon. I. Promise.'

I started walking back to my house once I got to a cul-de-sac, making sure to enjoy the world around me.

'Good.' I responded to him.

'How far are you from home?'

'Like two miles, I just started walking back.'

'Okay, get home safe. I don't want my girlfriend hurt before I get to see her♥️'

'Alright, I'm gonna finish my run. Talk to you when I get home.'

'Okay.'

I put my phone away and jogged all the way back home, in the direction I came from. I walked to the front door and went inside and I immediately grabbed water from the fridge and drank it right away.

I took the water upstairs to my room and jumped when I saw Grayson standing there with a white rose. "Gray!" I smiled and hugged him, wrapping my legs around his waist as he laughed and held onto me tightly. "You're not supposed to be here until Friday. Why are you here?" I asked as he put me down, but I hugged him again.

"Our meeting that was supposed to be tomorrow got cancelled, so Ethan and I got on a plane last night." His one hand held onto my waist loosely while the other held the single rose.

"Where is he? Is he here?"

"No he wasn't feeling well, so he went home. I'm gonna get a hotel here later tonight."

"What? No. You can sleep here." I said as I took the rose from his hand and smelled it.

"I don't want to intrude."

"Don't be crazy. My parents love you." I smiled up at him, and a blush colored his cheeks.

"Alright, anything to spend more time with you." He licked his lips and smirked. Oh, how crazy that makes me.

"You're here. Sneaky."

"Can I kiss you now?" He asked and pulled me into him more, by my waist.

"Don't ask. I want to be surprised every time you kiss me. Just do it out of no where and I'll-

He cut me off by smashing his lips against mine, my stomach going crazy with butterflies and small goosebumps forming on my arms and legs.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, making sure not to damage the flower he got me, and his hands wrapped around my waist as far as they could, and he picked me up, lifting my legs off the ground.

"That is how to be a good boyfriend." I smiled at him and kissed him again, then he set me down and I found a vase for my flower, and set it on my vanity.

"Is it okay if I take a shower? I'm all sweaty."

"Yeah. I'm gonna take a nap." He made himself comfortable under my blankets and cuddled up with a pillow. "You're bed is so comfy." He opened up one eye and lifted his head a little to look at me.

"Okay, go to sleep, Baby." I grabbed clothes from my dresser and walked out of my room, closing the door and walking to the bathroom.

After showering and shaving, I got changed into a romper and walked out of the bathroom, then took my dirty clothes to the laundry room.

I walked back to my room and heard Grayson's snores from my room, so I quietly opened up the door and smiled at him sleeping shirtless.

I walked over to his side of the bed and took a picture of him still sleeping and posted it on my twitter.

'I like you best when you're sleeping, but I'd like it more if you didn't snore so loud🙄'

I put my phone down and slowly crawled into bed with him and ran my hand gently over his muscular back.

"Hmm?" He mumbled

"I'm done with my shower, did you sleep at all on the plane?" I asked and ran my hand over his back more.

"No."

"Alright, I'll let you sleep babe." I kissed his shoulder blade and then got out of bed and walked downstairs and poured myself a bowl of cereal and ate it down there.

I scrolled through twitter and decided to go off private. There's nothing I have to hide anymore.

I started getting a bunch of dms asking if I was Grayson's girlfriend, so I decided to tweet and confirm.

'‪Hi guys. I have no idea what to say, but a lot of people are asking if I'm dating Gray and I want to say that I am. This is all very new and I just want what's best for Grayson. I hope you guys understand ❤️‬'

I finished my cereal and then started doing the dishes in about ten minutes. I walked back upstairs and went into Ally's room knowing it'd be a mess that I could clean while Grayson is sleeping.

I started by picking up her toys and putting them away, then I walked to her bed and fixed her pink and white bed set.

Once I was done I walked out of her room, closing the door behind me and walking back into my room.

I gently sat down on my bed and wrapped my arm around Grayson's waist and resting my lips on his bare back. "Me being the little spoon is taking away my masculinity." He mumbled.

"That's okay." I said and smiled.

"Why do I like it?" He laughed a little causing me to get butterflies from the beautiful noise.

"You can sleep more, I want you to feel better for the day." He turned to face me and cupped my cheek.

"Only if you're next to me." His voice was low and his warm breath tickled my lips.

"I'll be right here." I tucked my bottom lip in, biting it and Grayson's eyes watched.

"You're beautiful. Even though I know you hate when you don't wear makeup around me." I felt my cheeks heat up and I laid my head on his chest, wrapping my arm back around his waist. His heartbeat was faster than normal and the beautiful noise calmed me. "I have these constant butterflies in my stomach whenever you touch me. It's so weird."

"And your heart beats faster." I mumbled in his chest.

"Yeah, it feels like it's gonna burst out of my chest." He chuckled a little and wrapped his arm around me, pulling me closer to him, if even possible.

"Go to sleep, okay Grayson? I'll be right here when you wake up." I said and felt his lips on the top of my semi wet hair, giving me more butterflies.

His snores soon filled my ears and I stayed still, enjoying his touch and scent and the feeling of his muscular back underneath my fingertips.

I want this feeling to last forever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 539 55
just read it
108K 1.6K 22
"I can't stop thinking about her." "Who?" "I don't even know her name." "The struggle is real bro." "Shut up." "Ha!" "I'm not kidding, shut the hell...
791K 3.6K 153
@graysondolan is now following you
1.2M 14.9K 31
"What would you do if I told you I was not who you thought I was?"