𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨 | 𝐤𝐦𝐬...

By lady_arisa

ON EDIT "I like you." "Well,i don't." "I won't give up." "Good luck then,Kim Myungsoo." COMPLETED ON 2015 - H... More

start
angel
curiosity
saviour
special
rivals
man in love
obstacles
festival
inception
stolen
issues
day-out
minor
nightmare
avoidance
torment
shameless lie
insanity
liar
fool
still
Side Story: First Meeting
truths
capture
juliette
romeo
after
special chapter: behind the scenes
LASTROMEO2

who

4.6K 111 42
By lady_arisa

Author

-FLASHBACK-

THE SLOW JAZZ music played at the background as the dark deep and dim color of lights only shown by the bars filled with glasses and wines,whiskeys and beers.This high class kind of bar seldomly entered by spoiled youngsters and average-wealthy people.

The atmosphere was both calming and mild.Not much people were there tonight considering it's still in the middle of December and busyness took over the city of Seoul.

But not to this one person here,

The man walked into the bar, let the door slam behind him and shuffled to the end bar stool. He sat down, unbuttoned his blazer as well as loosening the red tie around his neck and pulled a black unlimited credit card from his wallet which he slapped on the bar.Without a word the bartender brought him a boilermaker;a glass of beer and a shot of whiskey.The bartender picked up the credit card and went to the register.

The drinker tossed back the shot in one gulp, sighed deeply,and then washed it down with half a glass of his beer. The bartender returned with the man's card and another boilermaker-placing it right in front of him. The bartender picked up the used glasses and left to serve another customer.

The drinker sipped the second drink more slowly,with no evident interest in those around him or the subdued sound system.He slumped lower on the bar stool and leaned on the bar for support. He reached into the bowl on the bar and pulled out a handful of pretzels.He ate them slowly,one at a time.The boilermaker quenched his thirst in-between pretzels.He seemed very comfortable,arms resting on the bar.

His mind filled with regrets and despair.His eyes looks sunk,long-faced and were deep lost in thoughts.It feels like lead around his chest. It's impenetrable.Nothing nice can get in, and it felt heavy and weighted.

All he want to do is sleep or avoid others, and nothing can lift that weight.His brain moves slowly, but most of the sensation comes from his chest.His body is pinned, trapped, and isolated from interests or happiness.

His hand reaches out for another bottle of whiskey;but heck,he doesn't even have the mood to pour it nice and slow into the small glass in front of him.So all he did was a whole lot more easier-nearing the end of the bottle to his lips before finally gulping down a few times-wetting his dried throat.

Unconsciously he slammed down the bottle onto the bar,causing few people to look at him in surprise.

"Man,you look fucked up." a voice came up beside him as setting himself down just a seat away from him.He propped his elbow up onto the bars.

"Tell me 'bout it," the drinker replied lowly as taking in another gulp of whiskey in his hand,

"Wanna spill it out?" surprisingly he was kinder than his appearance does.With a black high spiked-up hair and short-shaved at both sides of his head-leaving the middle on with thick hair.Not to mention the smaller eyes he have.A black tank-top covered with black leather baseball jacket and black jeans making him looking sort of a yankee style.

He stayed quiet for a minute.He doesn't even know where to start telling.

Him,losing her? He knew she was different the moment his eyes laid on her smile.

"It's a girl isn't it?" the man beside him spoke up making the other narrowed his eyes at him slightly.He had hit at the bulls eye.Obviously,why would a man who had looks on his face would sit here alone and not even bothering to woo women around him.

He looks away and focuses his sharp eyes on the bottle in his hands,before gripping it tight like he could even break it.

"Hey,another one." he ignored his statement and called the bartender man-signaling with his hand by raising the whiskey bottle in his hand;asking for once more.He swear he would go drunk today and wishes to never wake up.

The bartender took 2 more bottles in case the guy would have ask for another more.Besides,he just gave him a simple black credit card could cover the bills.

"You know,it's harder to bottled up your own problems to yourself and cries it to yourself like an idiot at night." He continued right after ordering a simple can of beer from the bartender and handing him a twenty-won of cash.

"Don't talk as if you knew what i am facing now." he finally spat after a long silence-don't even bother to look at him in the face.

"Well no mistake with you letting it all out,ain't it?"

Kim Myungsoo stared at the glasses in front of him blankly,it was not the object he is seeing but instead,the images where she was held by other guy's arms replayed again in his mind-crystal clear.

But who is he kidding,he can't even do anything.This stupid arranged marriage got him off the hook.Messing up with his once perfect life.He knew he had to do this right before his Father actually convey his deadline of his sickness.

"It's her." he starts off-after long deciding to tell him or not,

"I don't even know how the hell did i fell for her," he scoffed lightly,

"She's the kind of girl who everyone favoured and love,the kind of President every teachers entrusted.While here i am,the kind of man who just played around with women,the kid who always gets into troubles at school nor around the neighborhood. But then.."

Slowly,the edge of his lips pulled up to form a light smile he ever wore,

"Approaching into her life wasn't the thing that i will ever regret.But i guess it is all too late and fucking things had to interfered." he uttered-grabbing another full whiskey and gulps it in a huge amount of liquid.

"Shit happens man." the man beside him snorted-drinking up his beer.

It was until then a certain phone ringtone came interrupt the silent atmosphere.It turns out to be his.The man quickly took out his phone from the pocket side of his jeans before smiling to see who had called him,

"Yeah?" he picks up,grinning endless to the person he is talking in the phone right now,

"I know,i'll be right there.And don't you dare wear shorts.Stay there alright?"

With that,he ended up his call.Soon then he stood up from his chair-adjusting his leather jacket before slipping himself away from the seats.

He looks back at Myungsoo then shot him a small smile, "You know what i would do if i were you?"

Myungsoo took a glance at him back;

"I would hesitate no more to get her back."

He placed a hand on Myungsoo's shoulder before patting it firmly-signing man to man support.He then walked away towards the exit door of the bar while Kim Myungsoo could just stared at his back expressionless.

"The name's Youngbae by the way.Dong Youngbae." he uttered while opening the door and left without another words.

Immediately the words resonate throughout his whole head,

"I would hesitate no more to get her back."

He scoffed into a lopsided smirk,drinking another bottle of whiskey,

Easy for him to say,wait until i tell him about the arranged fucking marriage.

With tonight,he had decided to spent his killing time just drinking bottles of whiskey by the bar and got drunk.He felt like his whole world is spinning and he couldn't really see clearly as usual people does.

Surprisingly,with his state of mind and unconscious state of body,he was able to stopped right for a taxi to ride home.But of course with the help of the bartender's hands knowing that he was the very last person to drink at the bar until he almost fell asleep on top of the counter.

He grabs everything around him-preventing himself to fall onto the hard ground right after he managed to pay for the taxi and got off from it.Heading towards the lobby of his condominium and furthermore in to the elevator.

He leans back onto metal wall as he closes his eyes.Her smiling picture came back again haunting his head and probably his nightmare too.He tries so hard to erase it but it won't flee away.Just like a glue to his mind.

He bit his lower lip-trying to suppress down the terrible headache he is having right now.Must be from all the strong alcohol he had drank.So everything he is seeing now was illusion.Like seeing a big boulder in front of you when you're walking but in real,there was none.

It was a couple of seconds until he heard the elevator produced a clicked sounds signing he has arrived in his own place.

He was hoping he was greeted by the only silence in his one and only private place.But no,Kimchi came up to his feet and small barks filled the whole rooms.The headache pressured him more and he could only groans as he was trying his best to stepped into his room and have a deep sleep by walking steadily as he could and not bumping to another objects.

"Myungsoo,you're home" he heard the her voice came-emerging from his own room.He stopped in his track and with the blur vision he had,he is not seeing the annoying person he hated but instead,he is seeing her figure.As if she's right there in front of him.

"Myungsoo,what's wrong?" Kim Hye Won approaches the drunk figure stood beside the dining table.She had her hair up in a messy bun and in Myungsoo's blurry vision of sight,he is seeing her face.

He shook his head as shutting both of his eyelids tight close.

No way,she is not here.She is not her

His minds screaming in denial.But the moment he opened his eyes,there she was again,approaching him closer until she stood right in front of him.

"You reeked of alcohol Myungsoo!" she spoke up as she felt a soft touch by one of his cheek.

Once again he bit his lower lip knowing his drunk state of mind wouldn't subsided until he gets some sleep.

"Myungsoo," Hye Won called him once again.

And that was the limit,the only Song Ah Ri's smile that he had always love and fell with appeared in front of him.With her face only a few inches away from his.

Unconsciously,his hand shot up to grab the back of Hye Won's neck;abruptly pulling her closer as he crashed his lips onto hers.The alcoholic smell and the bitter taste of the whiskey;she could taste it on her lips.

This caught her dumbfounded,and she knew he must be drunk for some reasons.And so she decided just to get with the flow,snaking both of her arms around Myungsoo's neck-pulling him closer.

He somehow felt as if the girl in front of him was the really Song Ah Ri.He felt relief when he felt she kissing him back.By then,he pushes her desperately into his own room until finally Hye Won's back fell onto the soft surface of the bed right after he lightly kicked the door behind him close but not fully closed-leaving a small gap between the door sill.

Myungsoo hesitates no more as his own body moves by its own and he did not even think at all considering he is in the drunk state of mind.Thinking that the girl beneath him was the girl that he had feelings for all these times.

His lips traveled down-placing rough kisses on the nape of her neck.Lust and anger written behind his motionless eyes.

Clearly Kim Hye Won did enjoying this,in fact this is her goal.And it was just a baby steps away from now.As if on cue,after what felt like few minutes had passed.They both heard the door to their room creaked open but loud enough to make them stop on whatever they are doing.

Like a brick hit square on top of his head,his mind clicked and as if the dark vision that blanketed his mind suddenly pops away making him realized what he was doing right now.The sudden dizziness and headache felt like it has been swiped away from all the surprise he had.

There,stood her figure.Oh how he could just ran up to her and pulls her into his embrace.But to his horror,her face went pale as both of her brown orbs eyes widened in fear.

"A-Ah Ri.." he starts off,as well as his body froze.He looked beneath him to find Kim Hye Won in his arms and red marks spotted on the side of the neck from he himself.

He moved away abruptly from her and stood beside the bed-his head digesting fast enough of what just happened.And he knew,he mistook Hye Won as her.

Guilt rushes to his heart and more,she stood there watching all the scene.His eyes took a fast glance at the white box that he had given her indirectly.But truly he had chosen that dress for her and only her.

He had done a big mistake

"I-i can explain-"

His heart stops,the moment he saw a crystal clear tears strolled down from the corner of her eyes and gradually drips off from her chin.Endless liquid that shows how much she was hurt.

"That you're just lying to me all these times? I understand you,traitor jerk!" she yelled through her tears and threw the box on her hands towards where he is standing.

"Ah Ri!" he managed to dodge the flying object and shoved it to the side before it could even hit him.

He ran out of the room,not even bothering to hear Hye Won's shouting for his name.He dash across the living room and in front of him was the girl he is longing for.But now,that girl is running away from him.

"Wait!" he finally fastened his pace and caught up with her-stopping her by grab a hold of her upper arm from running away any further.

"Let me go you jerk!" she tried to pulls her arm away from his grip but it's pointless considering Kim Myungsoo won't let her go that easily.

"No! You've misunderstood it! I was-"

"What i just saw is clearly wasn't a misunderstanding Kim Myungsoo!" Ah Ri yelled without even sparring a glance to his features-struggling out from his tight grip.

"Just listen to me and stop fighting!" he too,doesn't want to lose.He grabs both of his shoulders and spun her fully facing him.Her long fringe fell right on her face;covering half of it as his heart leapt out from his chest when he saw her red puffy eyes and wet-stained cheeks dominating her once beautiful features-but then again,she looks perfect in every way in his eyes.

"Why should i!" after how many strength she had used up,she finally got off from his grip then pulls away as far as she could.

"You're lying to me when you said you liked me! Your fake smile whenever you showed them to me! Everything was totally faked even from the start!" she rant on-raising her voice as she could feel her eyes breaming with hot tears that seeming to never stop pouring out.

"I should have known who you really are,i should have never talked to you and i should have never looked at you in the first place!" with that,she turns around fully and heading towards the elevator exit-clumsily just slipped in her foot into her shoes and not bothering to tie its shoelace.

Myungsoo swear his heart has torn into pieces as her words keeps on piercing right through it.His body stayed glued onto the ground as watching the girl pressing the elevator button in a hurry than ever.His lips went numb and his eyes couldn't even blink.

Before the elevator could reached their place;he decided to push out of all the answers he wanted--No,he needed to hear.

"Then why are you here Song Ah Ri?" he chided-making her froze on her spot.Oh how she wish there was a big hole right under her feet and swallow her whole.

"Didn't you say you're someone else's lover? Then why are you here? Why did you come to my place?" he continued to rant.Her lips quivered and her heart beat ferociously against her rib cage-making it more hard for her to get her regulate breathing.

Slowly,she turns around but only narrowing her eyes at him over her shoulder;to see the determined face flashes across,

Honestly,she didn't even know what to answer.She wanted to say she'd come here to apologized for saying things to him but what's the point now? Right after she discovered the truth that she is just another toy to be play with-to kill his time in school and have fun.

To her luck,the elevator had reached and opened its door automatically by itself.She quickly stepped into it then pressed the 'L' button for lobby.

"Answer me Song Ah Ri!" demanded Myungsoo once more-stayed frozen on his spot;his jaw tightened and so as his face grew stern.

And slowly by slow,Ah Ri lift her chin up with her broken face,a small sobs escaped through her lips,

"Why are you such a blockhead Kim Myungsoo?"

He found himself confused by her simple statement.The door quickly closed back and so as her figure disappeared behind it.

"Myungsoo," called Hye Won from the room as she decided to show up after all the debate.

He stayed quiet and reminiscence the event just now.Why would he ask her thoe things? He should have just make her stay and explained it to her.He's drunk for sure but of course a girl like her still won't accept that reasons.

After his senses clicked,his blood boiled in rage,how his heart held a remorseful emotions mixing through.His eyes flashes a resentful looks that you obviously knew just by looking at it.

"Myungsoo,i-" The figure behind him was just about to place her hand onto his shoulder until he narrowed his eyes slightly at her,

"Get out." he growled lowly,making her flinched and draw her hand back

"What?" she blinks in confusion;

"Are you deaf? I said get out!" he spun around-shooting death daggers at her.

She startled and only stared wide-eyed at his sudden change of expression as well as emotion.

"M-myungsoo,i'm just.."

He shot an arm out right beside him which is just the decoration desk that has an empty vase on top of it he had never touches,until now.He swayed it hard to the side resulting it to be fell off onto the floor-a loud crash sound echoed throughout the whole rooms along with Hye Won's sudden shrieked.

"Do i need to repeat myself? GET OUT!" he exclaimed.Without another words,she grabbed her coat and purse on the couch and dash across the room towards the elevator.

"Just so you know,you did the right thing.Sooner or later,things would happen like this." was her last words before she entered into the elevator and the door closed-leaving him all alone now in the cold empty place.

He had never actually felt this place is much more...quiet than usual it does.

Because she's gone.

He walks back to his room;frustration and regrets overwhelming within him.He lets out a groan and slam the door close-loud enough to make Kimchi barks once who was still outside because for now,he needed some time alone.

"Fuck.." he breathes out.Eyebrows knitted together in deep thoughts.But heck,he couldn't think of anything anymore.And so,he went to his working desk,kicked it over and so the things fell off and scattered around the carpet.

He bit his lower lip-so hard that it could bleed just a little further more.He sat down on the edge of the bed,propping both elbows on top of his knees-burying his face onto his palms,it then went to ruffle his own hair frustrated.

What have i done?

Ah Ri

"Uuh.." The stupid tears won't stop.It just won't stop.I don't even know why i'm crying,i mean,i don't even like Kim Myungsoo!

Yes you do stupid.

Shut up brain.

One by one the crystal drips off from the edge of my chin-i know i must be looking really horrible right now but who cares,i'm on the side of night Seoul streets;not much people wandering around this time.

I guess fighting for my feeling of making sure whether i like him or not is pointless.I should have given up a long time ago.

The cold air nipped through my skin and through my uniform blazer.I wiped my tears away for god knows how many times i had did it.I glance over my shoulders where his condominium was built.

I brought my both hands up and rubbing one and another's arm-seeking for warmth as the cold wind were blowing gently around.

I don't even bother bumping onto other people's body and only mumbled my apologizes to them.I couldn't walk anymore despite with my current condition.I shut both of my eyelids tight and not looking to where i am going,until i bumped right onto someone's chest quite hard.

"Ouw-" i whimpered and stumbled a few steps back when the person caught me around the waist,preventing me from falling on my bottom.

"I'm sorry! Ma'am,are you alright?" a manly voice spoke in front of me,making me lift my face up and just to see another gorgeous face of a man you'll probably never see in town.

"Y-yeah,i'm fine." i mumbled-pulling myself away from him and casting my eyes downwards so he couldn't see my puffy red eyes.

"I'm sorry i wasn't looking where i'm going." he continued to rant on but i just shook my head,

"No,it's my fault.I closed my eyes and...things happened." i spoke-knowing my voice sounded hoarse and raspy from all the crying earlier.

"Wait,are you...possibly,crying?"

Shoot,

"N-no,i'm alright."

The man stayed quiet for a matter of second,until he decided to speak once more,

"Song Ah Ri,am i right?"

Huh?

With the mention of my full name that the stranger just called,i stayed frozen.My heart began to race inside of me,

How did he know my name?

Have we met?

No,it can't be.I didn't even recognize him in my entire life.

Is he a stalker?

Or someone send him here to kill me?

Oh god..

Just when i took a step back slowly and bad thoughts overcome my mind.He bubbles out a light chuckles making the creep out of me grew wider.

"Relax,i'm not going to kidnap you or anything." my eyes narrowed at him-he was actually flashing me a mild smile.

NOOOOOOO,this is one of a kidnappers trick! Stay cautious Song Ah Ri!

"And it wasn't my plan either to accidentally met you here."

"Wh-what do you mean?" i murmured;finally fully facing him.

"Oh i'm sorry,my apology.How indecent and rude can i be," he smiled,

"Who..are you?" i didn't even blink the moment i examined his face-his sharp eyes looked similar to someone's.

"How 'bout we have a little..talk,about you and my little brother?"

What? Little brother?

What is he-

"I'm Kim Soohyun,the first son of the Woolim Corporation."

THE MATCH CHESS OF THOSE WHO GOT INTO ROMEO AND JULIETTE'S WAY,When had it truly begun?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 215 23
"I'm begging you.Even if it isn't me,give love a second chance." Highest ranking -1st in #kwonsoonyoung 1st in #kwonhoshi 23rd in #seventeenimagines...
2.6K 77 11
" IS ANYTHING EVER ENOUGH FOR YOU ? ,, IN WHICH TWO FORMER BESTFRIENDS , WHO BOTH UNHEALTHLY COPE , TRY AND GET THROUGH THE SCHOOL YEAR. ...
26K 593 63
[completed] "I love you and your insecurities.." -- youtiful suits this story so much i swear
3.3M 139K 55
"Let me simplify this for you, Y/N-shi," Jungkook says getting dangerously close, while he continues to ignore your eyes that shoot dangers. "You do...