My new life?!

By Ciel_Michalis_

This is story about ceil. One day, the queen tell ceil to kill a man because the crimes he been doing with li... More

The author~Chan
πŸ“œπŸ‘‘A letter from the queen πŸ“œπŸ‘‘
The beginning of my new life?
Grell want to be loved. (But he will never will)
Let's have some fun my love!!
I have to save someone?!
I am back in my love's arms
A shocking news!!
Getting know little more about my love
Getting my love better.
Getting better my love part two
The baby is coming and the big truth of all..
Sebastian is back in hell!!
I really miss him.
He's back in my arms again
A moments time with my love.
My twin brother is alive after all.
going to tell her the truth.
Ciel birthday and date.
Grell is back!!!
Bryian Michaelis Is Back.
Abby got kiddnap
A pose to my love
ITS NOT MY CIEL.
Bring Abby to London.
I am in hell with Sebastain's father!
I wish I never have this memeries
a little vacation time with my love. part one
a little vacation time with my love part two and telling Lizzie the truth.
Sebastain is sick
A date and Abby first word.
Shopping with Lizzie and a day with daddy. part one.
A day with daddy part two. Something bad happened?!
Ciel slowly getting his memory back.
I am finally back.. but not Elizabeth..
Elizabeth finally wakes up
finally found the person who kill my parents.
Author-chan..
Stress.
not an new chapter but it's an author update. (plus an sneak peek)
Ending a Chapter: Started a New one.
πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸ™ŒThis book is finally done! πŸ™ŒπŸŽ‰πŸŽŠ

our nightmare is ending.

50 1 0
By Ciel_Michalis_

Hey this is author-chan here,

This chapter will be about the wedding and no it not what you think, it... Rebecca and Sebastain aka Edward wedding day because of Sebastain's father.

And also in this chapter Ciel is back in his own (female) body but.. still can't see Sebastain because of Sebastain's father.

So sit down and gab some popcorn and some tissue paper because you will need it.

Now we begin.

No one POV.

It was the next day and also the wedding day and also the worst day of their life for Ciel, Sebastain, Bryian, and Claude.

They all are in hell in the Castle that Sebastain and Rebecca will get marry. Ciel was in one of the room the castle and then Ciel heard a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" Ciel said.

"It me" Sebastain said.

Ciel let him in, after he closed the door he ran up to Ciel and hug him. Ciel was shock but happy at the same time and he hug him back tightly.

"I miss you Ciel" Sebastain said.

"I miss you too Sebastain" Ciel said.

A few seconds pass by and Sebastain look at Ciel again and kiss him, Ciel was again shock but also he kiss him back. A minute later Ciel break the kiss slowly.

"Why you did that for Sebastain" Ciel said.

"Because I still love you and no one else but you." Sebastain said.

Ciel smile and kiss him again and Sebastain kiss him back. Ciel wrap his arms around Sebastain's neck and sat on his lap.

Sebastain break the kiss and said "want to exape from here and go to the human world again and never come back here again?"

"I love to but you know that you father will find you and I will be kill if we do that Sebastain." Ciel said while laying his head on Sebastain's shoulder.

"I just want to be with you, not with her." Sebastain said.

"I know baby, I want to be with you too but your father don't want us to be together. And I don't want Abby to grow up without her father" Ciel said and started crying.

Sebastain wipes Ciel's tears away and kisses his lips "I know baby, I don't want that to happen too but we tried everything thing to keep us together but theirs always bumps that we can't go across but one day we will I know it"

"Yea but I don't want you married with her, I won't expect my child calling that monster 'step mom' or something." Ciel said.

Sebastain smile and kiss his cheeks and then his neck, Ciel noice and started to moan softly while trying to control his moaning.

"Seb-Sebastain I think we need to stop this before Rebecca or your father find us like this and separate us forever." Ciel said.

"I won't lose you and you won't lose me, and I promise you that I will be there for you until the every end and I am keeping that promise Ciel" Sebastain said.

"But that when you were my butler and now the contract is gone." Ciel said.

Sebastain looks at Ciel. "Yes I said that when we just master and servents but now I am saying it as a couple. I won't want to lose you, you are a special person that I know and I glad that you are my mate and I don't care if my dad hate me, I have you and that all I want." Sebastain said.

"Aww Sebastain, I love you so much" Ciel said and hug him tightly and Sebastain hug him back.

A few minutes later there was a knock on the door, Ciel ask who is it and was Claude. They all talk before for the wedding and Claude told Sebastain about the plan to stop and cancel the wedding, Sebastain was happy about it and also Ciel and Claude.

"Ok you know the plan right?" Ciel said to Sebastain.

"Yea act so surprised when I see my little bro, like that day that I almost scream like a girl" Sebastain said and Ciel nod.

"Ok let's get ready for the wedding that will not really going to happen" Claude said while standing up and started walking to the door.

"Ok Claude" Sebastain said while hugging and kiss Ciel one more time before the wedding.

Ciel smile then they leave the room after that Ciel lay in bed until it was time to get ready for the wedding that he never wants to happen but it's happening.

After few minutes past and Ciel is almost done been dressed, he look at the mirrow and it was good. Then he sat on the bed and waiting for Sebastain's father comes and pick him up to go to the wedding.

A few hours later:

"Nice place for a nice wedding" Ciel said trying to be nice to him.

"That why I pick it, this wedding will be the best day to remember" Sebastain's father said, and ciel trying to be nice but it's not working that well.

They went in and ciel saw Sebastain, he want to be with him some more but he don't want to leave Sebastain so he stay with Sebastain's father.

"You really think this plan will work Claude?" Sebastain said a little bit quieter than normal.

"Yea it will work Edward, I made a bet with Bryian if he make your dad realise that he made a big mistake by letting you marring Rebecca then he can have all the souls he wants expect Lizzie." Claude said.

"All expect Lizzie? Are you..?" Sebastain ask confused and happy at the same time.

"If you ask me if I like Lizzie, then yes just a little.. I don't know yet. I just started to have feeling for her" Claude said while blushing.

"Ok Claude but you have to hide that blush of yours" Sebastain tease Claude while smiling.

"Do you want me tell everyone in the kingdom that you got scared by a human." Claude said.

"Don't remind me that, you and ciel were laughing your head off just because I got scared by a human that all" Sebastain said.

"Yea but it's funny and I never laugh that hard and long in my life." Claude said.

"Yea, but thank to lusfer that undertaker don't know about it and he will never know because I won't let Ciel tell him." Sebastain said.

"Undertaker? Oh you mean that guy that have a long gray hair and he a reaper just like William and that red head reaper name Grell?" Claude said.

"Yea, that guy. He like people to tell him jokes on other people life I sometimes agree and sometimes I don't." Sebastain said "and besides we can't focus on that ok, we have to focus on getting me out of this wedding that I don't want to do because I don't want to marry Rebecca."

"Ok calm down, man you really need to take a chill pill right now." Claude said.

Sebastain was about to speak until Sebastain's father said that Rebecca is coming and she will be here any minute.

Everyone got in there seat and Sebastain was at his spot with Claude by his side and the bride mates in the other side where the bride will be. After everyone got in there places, the door open and Rebecca was at the door.

'please wake me from this nightmare please' Sebastain said to himself.

When Rebecca got close to Sebastain, she hug him tightly and Sebastain hug her back just because her father is watching him really closely.

"Now we are here to join these two souls into one, if anyone don't want these people be together talk now or hold your forever peace." The man said.

"I do" said Ciel

"I do too" said Claude

"I do too" said Bryian while smirking.

"Bryian? Is that you?!" Sebastain said while acting like he seeing him for the first time.

Everyone gaps because they knew that Bryian was gone from hell for no good reason.

"Yes it me, I here to tell you that this girl was cheating on you and she just want to be queen just to have more power to rule hell first and then the world" Bryian said.

Everyone gaps again and Rebecca was getting nervous.

"That not true, you don't have proof of that" Rebecca said

"Oh I got proof aright, hey boys come here" Bryian said while the boys came in.

Everyone gaps again.

"Hello Rebecca, did you miss us or you just left us, like you will do to this poor boy." One of the boys said

Sebastain slowly back away from her and Rebecca was now scared and nervous that she couldn't speak.

"Oh you can't speak right now because you're shock right now?" Bryian said.

Then Sebastain's father came close to Rebecca and said "what he saying is all true Rebecca? Did you lie to me just because you want to have more power than you already have?"

Rebecca froze up a bit and nod "yea I dated and marry this three just because I wanted have all the powers to take over the world if he didn't came and stop me."

Sebastain's father was mad at her and he walk to Sebastain and said "I am sorry Edward, I should of believe you in the first time when you said it."

Sebastain nod but not say anything about it, and then someone said "is the wedding is off and there no wedding?"

Sebastain's father look at his son and then at Ciel and then he smiled. "Yes the wedding is off"

After he said that everyone left and there was just Sebastain, Ciel, Claude, and Sebastain's father.

Sebastain was with Ciel until Sebastain's father came. He apologized everything he did to them and he was really sorry for that, and for now on he will respect his son choice to marring Ciel.

A few hours later:

Ciel, Sebastain, Claude, and Bryian went back to the human world and nothing much as change just little bit as change like a few months pass by but not that much.

"Yes we did it! Now she far away from us and we have a happy life now that she out of the picture." Bryian said way too excited.

"Ok calm down bit" Claude said.

"I am sorry but I proud that my idea work and also you own me some souls to eat." Bryian said

"Ok I will when I go soul hunting I will give you some." Claude said.

Ciel and Sebastain smile at them because they are acting like children right now, they didn't talk that much but they were happy that they are now together forever and ever.

When Ciel and Sebastain got to their room, Ciel went straight to bed and Sebastain following after him. They cuddle with each other, until Sebastain kiss Ciel on the lips and Ciel kiss him back in seconds. They slowly started to have the heat, they take off their clothes off and Ciel was almost on top of him while kissing him.

Then Ciel break the kiss slowly and said "want to have fun and make lots and lots of love?"

(Ok this is part is not PG 13, and also if don't want to read lemons and little bit of smut then skip this part of the chapter.)

"Ok" Sebastain said while kissing Ciel's neck.

Ciel started to moans while Sebastain kisses his neck, Ciel started to breath a little bit heavy but it was normal.

"Baby, I want you inside of me please" Ciel said while Sebastain did his famous smirk.

"Of course I will, you need to beg for it just ask" he said.

"Sebastain, I want to feel you inside of me now." Ciel said.

Sebastain smile and lay Ciel down on the bed and spread out Ciel's legs to enter his member in Ciel body. Ciel and Sebastain tried hold their own pain until they feel the pain went away, Ciel tell Sebastain to start and Sebastain did it.

After they thrust for a good 10 minutes pass by they came in and then they lay down on the bed while hugging with each other.

(Now for the people that skip it you can continue reading from here.)

"Hey Sebastain"  Ciel said

"Yea my love" Sebastain said.

"Why you almost scream in pain when you put your, you know inside of me?" Ciel ask.

"It long story that connects to Rebecca" Sebastain said.

"Ok what happened?" Ciel said.

Sebastain sighed and said "use and rape me in so many levels that it's hurt even when I touch it hurt so bad but when you said you wanted me inside of you half of me saw saying yes and the other half was saying no but I couldn't let you down so I push my pain away just for you." Sebastain said.

"Oh baby, you should told me I will understand. I hate when I see you in pain, I am so sorry that you had to go through that my love" Ciel said while hugging Sebastain.

"It ok, you don't need to say sorry. It not your fault and besides I like it even though it still painful." Sebastain said while kiss Ciel on top of his head.

"Ok but tonight is the time we do this untill your member is better ok." Ciel said and Sebastain nod.

Ciel smile at Sebastain and Sebastain smile back to Ciel, and then they kiss one more time before they when to sleep.

------------------------------------------------------

This is the end of this chapter.
Yes this one have a happy ending because Rebecca won't come back just like Mike.

So I hope you like this chapter and this book.

So see you in the next chapter bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.9K 488 24
~ ! π˜Ώπ™„π™Žπ˜Ύπ™Šπ™‰π™π™„π™‰π™π™€π˜Ώ ! ~ 𝘞𝘩𝘒𝘡 𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘊π˜ͺ𝘦𝘭 𝘒𝘯π˜₯ 𝘚𝘦𝘣𝘒𝘴𝘡π˜ͺ𝘒𝘯 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬𝘦π˜₯ 𝘰𝘯 𝘒 𝘀𝘒𝘴𝘦 𝘡𝘩𝘒𝘡 π˜ͺ𝘯𝘷𝘰�...
839K 22.3K 26
Sebastian and Ciel's relationship has changed after their contract ended. Ciel is no longer serving the queen but, like always he's managing his busi...
229K 5.6K 23
*Major editing* You're Sebastian's sister and you've been wondering why for over 200 years what happened to your dear brother since you two where clo...
181K 5.6K 25
"You can.. k-k-" Sebastian leaned close to me. His mocking, pink eyes pushing me to speak. "Kiss me." I looked up at him. He seemed to be enjoying...