Her Beef 4: Happily Ever After

By KeyzDoinwell

Desire and Aubrey are trying to put the drama they have faced behind them. They are now in full swing plannin... More

Copyright
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Check In
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Author's Thoughts

Check In

594 31 11
By KeyzDoinwell

Hey my book worms just dropping in to see how you guys are loving the story.

I know it's post to be Happily Ever After but I had to give you some more crazy.

As you guys can see this story will be going into a book five. Hope you guys don't mind a book five.

That damn Aubrey just can't keep his dick in his pants.

Sometimes I go back and I read the chapters and I be passed off about the shit that be happening. 😤😡

Shakeya is truly a fan favorite. I actually based that character after my sister Karee ( don't tell her 😂) cause she be ready to tear some shit up.

Little fun fact I was going to kill the character Shakeya off, but once she started becoming such a big part of the books I couldn't do it.

I love her too guys. Well I hope the first 17 chapters have been giving you guys life and I will be giving you 17 more chapters before I end book four and head over to book five.

I will see all of my lovely book worms at the end of this book.

If you have any questions for me drop them in the comments and I will answer cause I do read you guys comments.

I will be making an announcement tomorrow night that i think you guys will love.

Stay tuned for the rest of this craziness with Kima who I think is a rather gangsta bitch to show up and drop a bomb like that. Desire better call Maury to find out if Aubrey is the daddy 😂.

Thank you to my new book worms as well as my book worms that been here from day one. Y'all started wit me from the bottom now we here.

I ❤❤ you guys 💋💋😘

Keyz Doinwell

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

834 27 12
This is a sequel to the story "I don't dare", you can find that story in my profile, but you don't have to read that story to understand this story...
573 27 10
London's friends are trying to find out Tasha's and Ricky's secret. When they do, they can't believe what they find. So they work together to find mo...
3.5K 40 34
"I just want to cause shit and ruin her and eyebrows life." Is love and happiness doomed for The Wanted boys. When one falls in love does one have t...
119K 5.3K 62
Desire and Aubrey are finally getting their lives back on track. Their relationship is in a good place and all of Desire's new business ventures are...