Living with the Bentley Boys.

By nish97_

How do you go from being a social outcast to one of the most popular girls at school? You live with the Gorg... More

Living with the Bentley Boys.
Living with the Bentley Boys [ 1 ]
Living with the Bentley Boys [ 2 ]
Living with the Bentley Boys [ 3 ]
Living with the Bentley Boys [ 4 ]
Living with the Bentley Boys [ 5 ]
Living with the Bentley Boys [ 6 ]
Living with the Bentley Boys [ 7 ]
Living with the Bentley Boys [ 8 ]
Living with the Bentley Boys [ 9 ]
Living with the Bentley Boys [ 10 ]
Living with the Bentley Boys [ 11 ]
Living with the Bentley Boys [ 13 ]
Living with the Bentley Boys [ 14 ]
Living with the Bentley Boys [ 15 ]
Living with the Bentley Boys [ 16 ]
Living with the Bentley Boys [ 17 ]
Living with the Bentley Boys [ 18 ]
Living with the Bentley Boys [ 19 ]
Living with the Bentley Boys [ 20 ]
Living with the Bentley Boys [ 21 ]
Living with the Bentley Boys [ 22 ]
Living with the Bentley Boys [ 23 ]
Living with the Bentley Boys [24]

Living with the Bentley Boys [ 12 ]

56.9K 1.6K 197
By nish97_

         Jaycee's P.O.V

         I looked down at my tiled driveway, my cheeks flushing red at his compliment. The black dress clings to my body, never before have I worn anything like this. I didn't know what to wear- I'd just gone with the twins opinion and I hoped with everything inside of me that they weren't messing around. This was possibly the biggest, most important night of my life and it had to go perfectly.

         "You look so...hot!" Josh coaxed, his warm breath travelled up my neck and I had to quickly push him away before he went any further.

         "Control yourself!" I chuckled. My gaze travels up to Josh's face, I let myself fall for his hypnotic eyes, just barely covered by his jet black hair. His eyes were a shade of azure, I'd never seen before. He's always been handsome, since the day I lay eyes on him. I've never seen him dressed up like this, it's not over the top but it's not under dressed either. I let my eyes roam his body, a black V neck shirt molded his perfect chest and he'd paired it off with cream chinos and black converses.

         "Done checking me out?" He asked cheekily.

         "Oh, get over yourself." I laughed, swatting his chest playfully.

         "Shall we?" He grins goofily, holding his palm out like a gentleman as I rolled my eyes placing my palm into his. One of his arms snaked around my waist and honestly I was thankful, The heels Kyle had chosen were too wobbly to walk in.

         I gawped a little as I saw the limo and the driver. "You hired a chauffeur?" I squealed, looking up at him in disbelief.

         "Oh, no no!" He laughed. "My mum didn't want me driving so she got one of her friends to drive us." He explained.

         It felt like a gush of wind as Liam ran past us ecstatic to see Riley. "They're so god damn adorable!" I laughed, tugging at the back of my dress while I got into the car.

         "Nice ass." Josh commented as he jumped into the seat beside me. Shutting the door he nodded in the mirror, telling the chauffeur to drive.

         "Your such a pervert." I smiled shaking my head disapprovingly.

         He simply shot me a glance of his dimples before running his fingers through his hair. "Don't pretend you don't like it." He whispered smugly before pulling me roughly into a kiss.

* * *

         It had seemed like we'd just gotten into the car and before I knew it Josh had announced we were at the restaurant. The car ride was such a friendly atmosphere the four of us talking interests and hobbies, there was only a one year age difference between Josh and Liam and Riley and I, so it was really easy to get along with them.

         We arrived at the restaurant a few minutes later. Josh's grip around me had tightened with every step I took, as soon as I'd set foot out of the car I'd gotten a wolf whistle from a guy walking by. I'd held Josh back- not wanting him to get hurt again, he'd only been dismissed from hospital this morning. But being completely honest I'd really wished I'd worn something more suitable and not so... short.

         Liam and Riley went and sat a couple of tables down from us, insisting on having privacy. Josh pulled my chair out for me, I smiled him a thank you as he pushed me in.

         The waiter showed up with our drinks and took our orders leaving us in privacy at last. Josh laced his fingers through mine locking our glances. "I can't even tell you how beautiful you look tonight Jaycee." He whispers tracing intricate patterns on my hand.

         I open my mouth to thank him but then shut it quickly as a girly giggle escaped my mouth. I cover my mouth in horror, what the hell was that noise?!

         He chuckles.

         Suddenly, I hear the screeching of a chair and find myself face to face with a pair of familiar blue eyes.

         "Kyle!" I hiss.

         "Hey man." Josh laughs getting up to pull him in into a man hug, they pound fist's before Josh sits back down.

         "Didn't know you'd be here brah." Kyle grins, shooting me a sly smile.

         "Why don't you join us?" Josh asks shooting him a friendly smile.

         I shut my eyes and groan. Why Josh?! Why?!

         "I don't think Jacey-Poo would like that." He teases, leaning forward to ruffle my hair. My cheeks heat up in embarrassment as I keep a low profile. "Besides, she was insistent on having some one-to one time with you- if you know what I'm saying." He finishes smoothly.

         I hit my forehead.

         There goes all my dignity.

         "Course I wouldn't mind." I growl through gritted teeth.

         "Thanks for the offer, but we'll pass." Kyle replies amused. For some reason he finds this situation amusing, I'll see how funny it is when I go and whack him over the head with a god dam pan.

         "Josh?!" A high pitched voice squealed.

         "Oh Amanda." Josh replies dully. He waves to her slowly. I've seen her before, she's in my year and of course like all of Josh's ex girlfriends she's a cheerleader. I remember seeing her sitting in the popular table at school – the source of the bullying.

         "What are you doing here?!" She squeals.

         "I'm on a date." He replies slowly. "What about you?" He replies shooting me an apologetic look.

         "No way! Me too!" She replies excitedly, Josh looks at her dead panned as I bite back a chuckle. "Kyle baby, you know Josh?" She replies again, her voice irritates the hell out of me it sounds like chalk against whiteboard, I hated that sound with a passion!

         "I'm so sorry Jace." Josh mumbles squeezing my leg cheekily under the table. I squeal a little giving him a disapproving look but he simply winks knowing I don't mind.

         "We go to the same school.." Kyle trails off, he looks bored by her.

         "Great taste." I whisper to Kyle. He frowns at me but is unable to contain the smile twitching at the corner of his lips.

         "Oh my gosh! I'm so silly!" She laughs hitting herself on the temple.

         "Nice seeing you." Josh replies sharply, trying to get her away from us. I laugh at his attempt to get her away and partially because she doesn't get the hint. She stands there her body bent over, her cleavage hanging out as she subtly tries to twirl her hair between two manicured finger nails.

         "Let's sit down babe and give them some privacy." Kyle replies, trying to pull her away.

         "I haven't even met his date!" She squeals.

         I look up at her and smile. "Hey!"

         "Oh my gosh, you look hot!" She replies curling her fingers around my hair. "Hot dress, sexy hair." She grins eyeing me from head to toe, I look to Josh for help but he simply shuts his eyes slowly telling me it will be all over.

         "You –Uh- you to." I reply.

         She studies my face for a second before jumping back in horror. She turns to face Josh angrily. "Jaycee, Your dating Jaycee Flynn?" She spits at him. "You go from me, to that?!" She asks bewildered. "How much have your standards lowered?!" She laughs to herself.

         "What's wrong with her? Yeah, yeah I am. I don't recall asking you on your output. You go and enjoy your date and we'll enjoy ours." He replies sharply squeezing my palm.

         "I knew this would happen. "I whisper, ripping Josh's grip away from mine. I knew he would get humiliated because of me.

         "Who the fuck do you think you are? Josh is out of your league you ugly little emo shit." She hisses.

         "Hey, Mind your mouth." Kyle butts in.

         "I asked her out, I practically forced her into this relationship." Josh snaps. "If anything, I'm out of HER league."

         "Your new Kyle , you don't know about her. Nobody likes her, She's an ugly neek that sits in the library cutting herself all day." Amanda fires.

         Tears prick in my eyes as my lips tremble. "I know her a lot better than you think I do." Kyle replies up in her face.  "How fucking dare you have the cheek to call her an Emo that cut's herself. If you have nothing to say keep your fucking mouth shut." Kyle screams in her face, she jumps back a little. "You know what there are so many nicer girls out there, just get lost." He tells her pointing to the restaurant door.

         By now most of the restaurant is looking at us. "I'm leaving." I cry as a tear rolls down my face, the humiliation is enough. Liam and Riley get up from their table walking over to us hand in hand.

         Liam opens his mouth to speak but Kyle shakes his head, giving him a 'stay-out-of-it' look.

         "I'll take you home." Josh whispers, He stands there ashamed. "I never meant it to end like this." He started; trailing a finger down my face. "I didn't ever mean for it to end like this- this was supposed to be a perfect night for us both." He wraps his arm around me as I inhale his sweet scent. My face is buried in his chest and he kisses the top of my forehead whispering sorry over and over again.

         "I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask the six of you to leave." The manager states, we nod understandingly. Josh takes my hand before Amanda has the chance to say anything and starts to lead me out of the restaurant, just as we set foot outside he turns around one final time. Squeezing my palm in the process.

         "Breaking up with you Amanda, was honestly the best decision I ever made." Josh fires at her; he enunciates every word slowly so that they sink into her cold little heart.

PLEASE Drop a vote or comment, it's been entered into the watty awards! xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 3.3K 60
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
95.3K 1.3K 48
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
68.7K 3.2K 74
❤️