Naruto's new chance

By Amitrea

What if Naruto could get two new bloodlines, a mother figure and a new chance to work it right. Main couple w... More

Naruto's new chance
A whole new chance.
A Sensei's Traitor
The return of a lonly wolf.
A birthday gift as special as the one who receives it.
Old enemies.
An enemies enemy.
A weeding for two blue Wolfs.
Changing in the future in the Forest.
Inevitable Fate
A new legacy
Training new wolfs
Fate against Wolf
Sand Vs. Speed
New Fammily
A trip for the new sages.
AN

A new leader and an old enemy

720 17 0
By Amitrea

Front of the Hokagake tower

Naruto,his wife and the Toad Sage had returned some minutes ago. All were happy and the advisors were anouncing the new Hokage. She was happy to know that at least she had a bit of her family alive. Naruto was happy to know that since he befriended Gaara he could keep an eye on him. Now though he was celebrating with his Grandmother. But still she would often just at the sound of it coming from him. But as soon as all the people were go e they begun to make their way towards the Uzumaki estate.

Uzumaki estate some minutes after their arrival.

Naruto was showing Tsunade her new house since she refused to live alone in the Hokage or Senju estates. And since the Senju were distant relatives of the Uzumakis she was gladly accepted in her new home.

Hokage office next morning

We could se a cursing Hokage fighting her most hated enemy: Paperwork. She hated it, she could not burn it or shredder it or anything else to destroy it. Then Danzo came in:

-Even though your are the new leave know it that it is the Roots hidden in the ground that hold the tree.

-What are you insinuating?

-That you should not forget who is protecting this village.

-That would be our Ninja and me.

-Then you should keep searching in the Light while I act in the Darkness.

-Whatever now leave I have paperwork to do.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

269K 9.1K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
889K 41.2K 175
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
409K 14.3K 89
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
309K 17.7K 69
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...