Save Me

By historia14

This is not a misleading love This is a tragedy About five lost souls About love, hate, and sorrows About a y... More

Disclaimer
Teaser & Introduction
Pink Handkerchief
Dangerous Affair
Vanilla Scent, New Friends, Box of Terror
What Could Be Brighter Than Moonlight?
The Queen and Her King
Savior
You Kissed Him Again
That Dying Flower
Chapter 12
It's Not About To Save Her
Scattered Hearts
I'll Stay With You
Living Together, Learning?
Happiness To Share
The Lost Rose
Taehyung's Regrets
Escape Date
His Fairytale
When We Cry
Unwanted
Forgiving
Nightmare
In Her Deep Slumber
A Girl Who Escaped the Dreams
Don't Forget Him
Indifference
He Lost
The Shooting Star, Moon and Sun (His Punishment)
Soon, We'll Be Found
Heart That Can't Cry Anymore
Yoongi's Phone Call
Unconditional Love
Goodbye (Her Greatest Love)
A Man Who's Afraid of The Light
Abyss of Trinity
Cherry Blossom's Petal Rain
Cherry Blossom's Petal Rain Pt.2
At That Very Place
You Can't Disappear From Me
Drunk In Love
Abyss Of Ruination
Jimin's Honesty
Missing
First Love Sacrifice
S/He Can't Break Anymore
Tzuyu's Special: Taehyung, the One I Love (Part 1)
Tzuyu's Special: Taehyung, the One I Love (Part 2)
New Guy
Someone Is Dead
Recalling
Truth is Hurtful
🔸note🔸
After Bloody Rain
Is Not Me
Her Darkest Wish
True Love Sacrifice
Not Me
Memento Mori
Tzuyu's Request
Park's Tragedy
Last Petal
Mother
The 'Antagonist'
Life
Fairytale For Dearest You (Pt.1)
Fairytale For Dearest You (Last)
💖Note💖

Stolen Kiss

977 49 21
By historia14

From: Jimin Oppa ^_^

Why didn't you pick my call and reply my messages Sana? What's wrong with you? I'm heading to park right now

Sana shed her tears again. The pain she felt this afternoon had already gone. Her arm was already clean from blood and only a long scar left. Luckily Seulgi didn't scratch her arm deeply or she must go to hospital and get her skin stitched instead. Anyway about Seulgi, Sana felt so hurt inside her heart. She made Jimin suffered the whole day by ignoring all his call and messages and it killed her too. Actually she wanted to see Jimin so bad, run to him and won't ever let him go once she successfully hug him again.

To: Jimin Oppa ^_^

Nothing wrong Oppa, I'm sorry. Let's meet tomorrow, not tonight. Good night~

"I'm sorry Oppa...sorry,"Sana buried her face on the pillow she hugs. She might be stubborn, she chose her own safety than continue their relationship. Sana is afraid of Seulgi. Sana is afraid of Yoongi. She just doesn't know that herself is more afraid if seeing Jimin brokenhearted. With all of her fears, Sana fell asleep.

Sana woke up when her clock showed it's already 2.45 AM. Naturally she grabbed her phone and checked the notifications. There's dozens of missed calls and messages from Jimin. It hurts her so much because she missed him.

From: Jimin Oppa ^_^

I know something had happened to you, Jagiya. I can't stop myself to see you. Please, meet me at the park.

From: Jimin Oppa ^_^

I'm already at the park. I will wait until you come, Jagiya.

From: Jimin Oppa ^_^

It's freezing outside. But I think I'm already crazy. I still want to see you and I don't care how freezing the weather is. Oh, I regret to not knowing which one your house is. I'm waiting for you while strolling around the block, wishing I would eventually find your house but it's useless, I have no idea which one your house is.

From: Jimin Oppa ^_^

I think you're already sleeping. I'm sorry if I'm so stubborn Sana. Don't hate me because I insist to meet you. I'm still at the park. I'm still waiting for you until you wake up. Even if it's tomorrow morning, when you wake up please meet me at the park.

From: Jimin Oppa ^_^

I think while I'm waiting for you I'll say everything that I feel. I'm so happy whenever I'm with you,Sana. Maybe I didn't saying much about what I feel because me myself wasn't able to bear how big my feeling to you and verbalize the feelings. I always want to see your smile. That's why whenever you're struggling or sad, I want to be your share also your guardian.

Sana took another check of his last message. The message was received at 1.30 AM. Maybe Jimin is already crazy, she thought. Sana had no idea when she left her bed, grabbed her coat and rushed out from her house. Fortunately tonight her family is visiting their grandparents' house so Sana was all alone at home. Sana was running to the park. All the thoughts of avoiding Jimin were chased away from her mind because of the worries she felt.

Sana stopped running and catching a breath after she arrived at the park. She looked up after she can breathe normally, searching the whole park and found Jimin is lying his body on the toy house's wall in the middle of sand area. He might been tired of waiting her but he was indeed still at the park. Sana held her breath as her chest tightened upon seeing her boyfriend has been waiting for her like that, she ran towards him and hugged him immediately. It made Jimin woke up and shocked because of Sana's presence. Sana cried and hugged him tightly, the guy smiled in relieve and hugged her back.

"I'm sorry Oppa...I'm sorry...,"she cried. She felt sorry with what she did to him. She tormented him with her ignorance and she was sure that Jimin is freezing eventhough he already wore his coat, jacket, beanie, scarf and gloves. Sana let go of her embrace and cupped Jimin's freezing cheeks.

"Oppa, you're freezing,"Sana almost whispered, her voice almost cracked.

"I'm okay, Sweetheart,"Jimin caressed Sana's hair. She bit her lower lip due her hesitation but upon seeing Jimin's condition, she made a decision.

"Oppa, let's go to my house,"Sana grabbed Jimin's hand to follow her.

Right now they're already in Sana's house, in her bedroom to be exact. Jimin was in Sana's embrace while the girl was sitting on the bed, both of their legs were covered by the blanket to make their body warm. Jimin's skin felt so cold and it made Sana feeling guilty.

"Don't ever ignore me Sana,"Jimin whispered with closed eyes. Sana couldn't respond him. Honestly she was still afraid with Seulgi and Yoongi's threat but she really had no heart to see Jimin suffering. Sana just nodded her head. She had no idea why Jimin is like a lost kid who miss a mom's embrace, he looked so lost and lonely.

"But Oppa can we not show our relationship at school? I will be alright,"

Jimin let go of Sana's embrace and looking into her eyes.

"Is something bothering you again? Was someone hurt you again?"he asked. Sana shook her head quickly. She didn't want Jimin to find out about her bullying.

"I know something had happened today,"Jimin tightened his jaw, looking so upset and frustrated. He pulled Sana into his embrace again and buried his face in between her shoulder and neck.

"I'm sorry that I let you out off my sight today Sana. I promise I will never leave you again,"Jimin whispered, sending shivers down her skin but Sana could only careless due her emotions.

"It's not...not that problem Oppa...I just don't want someone got hurt because of our relationship,"

"But in a relationship there will be someone who will get hurt Sana. It's either you or me or other people. But I prefer to chose you and me are the one who's not get hurt,"Jimin lifted his head from her neck and rested his forehead against hers.

"Sorry if I'm so stubborn and I can't grant your wish. I love you so much,"Jimin closed the gap between their lips and eventually met hers. Tears were rolling down to her cheeks until the corner of her lips and entering her mouth making their kiss tasted like a tears. But Jimin's kiss gotten deeper, synchronized and hotter. Sana felt Jimin bit her lower lip and tried to slid his tongue but Sana closed her lips again, kissing Jimin without allowing him to enter her mouth. Jimin wanted to do French kiss to her but he must bury his disappointment inside of his heart, trying to understand that his innocent girlfriend hasn't ready yet. They shared some kisses, long and deep kisses the whole night until they went to sleep. Sana was sleeping in Jimin's already warmer arms.

***

The next day their school went riot upon seeing Jimin entered the school while holding Sana's hand eventhough the girl felt a bit uncomfortable due to the deadly stares toward her. Noticing that, Jimin tightened his grip on her and stole a kiss from her when she was off guard. Jimin smiled proudly when he did that, showed everyone that Sana is his and he is Sana's. While the long haired innocent girl's mouth just agape by her boyfriend's act.

"Oppa...,"

"Yes Sweetheart? Do you feel shy when I kiss you in public?"Jimin intimidated his girl while pinning her body in front of her locker. Jimin's smile was adorable, capturing Sana's heart.

"Wohoooo~ too much PDA,"suddenly Jin and Namjoon approached them, teasing the love birds. Sana's face gone red like tomato while Jimin glared at his bestfriends as if he was chasing them away.

"Good morning everyone,"said Taehyung and Jungkook. Now every student that was staring at Sana and Jimin with eyes on fire were already gone because Sana is surrounded by BTS. But the relief inside Sana's heart is gone when she saw Yoongi behind Hoseok was staring at her with infinity hatred. Sana wanted to hide behind Jimin's back but she felt that Yoongi will be angrier. What's wrong with Yoongi actually?

"Oh yeah while you guys are here, tighten your guard on Sana. Seems like yesterday she got bullied again,"Jimin stepped forward to the boys, a little but whispering to them so Sana can't hear him.

"Ok, we will tighten our guard to the Princess,"Hoseok said excitedly.

"Especially you Yoongi, when you are at class watch her to not being touched by anyone even just a strand of her hair,"Jimin smiled to Yoongi. Yoongi didn't answer, didn't also shake his head, he just looking at Jimin with a focused gaze until Taehyung save the awkward air.

"I'll go to Sana's class everytime our period end, don't worry,"Taehyung came to the rescue. Jimin nodded his head then went back to his 'Princess' and grabbed Sana's hand whilst kissing her forehead. He is really a full of affection and gentle boyfriend.

"I'll send you to class. No objection,"Jimin said before Sana was successfully open her mouth. Sana just nodded in agreement. Then they walked to Sana's class and Yoongi was just looking at them from his place with a flashing stare.

"Are you sure to still wear that sweater? You will feel hot, Jagiya,"said Jimin when they were already in front of her class. Jimin intended to help her take the sweater off her body but Sana rejected. Sana nodded responding to Jimin's question. She won't Jimin to find out a long scar on her arm which is caused by Jimin's own childhood friend. Fortunately ever since last night, Sana wore a long sleeves pajama and after she bathed she immediately wore her uniform along with her sweater. So Jimin couldn't notice her scar. Sana wished in a few days the scar will eventually disappear because it was not that deep.

"I sit near the window, so I'll be ok,"Sana ensured Jimin. He was hesitate at first but in the end he nodded. Before he let go of his girl, Jimin didn't only kiss her cheek but now he gave a kiss in Sana's lips. Sana was taken aback but she enjoyed Jimin's soft lips pressed against her lips. Every student saw the scene in amazement and envious. Jimin parted their lips and staring at Sana until she entered her class and sat on her seat.

***

"I saw Jimin and Sana were holding hands since they entered the school and Jimin even kissed Sana in front of everyone! Seulgi what to do? Seems like the scratch on her arm wasn't enough to give her a lesson,"Irene informed Seulgi who was sitting on her chair being fanned by Yeri and Jennie –seriously brainless girls.

"Should we shave her head before scratching her face?"asked Jisoo who was standing beside Irene.

"Whoa that's a crazy idea Jisoo! Yet so smart!"Jennie clasped her hands.

"No. It will only make Jimin avoid me even more and make them close even more. I have an idea how to separate them,"Seulgi smiled slyly.

***

"Minatozaki Sana,"Mr. Yang called Sana who was holding her books to move class. Sana turned around and stopped walking.

"Yes Mr. Yang?"Sana asked innocently.

"I saw you with Jimin earlier,"Mr. Yang said. Sana's body got tensed upon hearing her teacher's words. It's possible that the teachers saw Jimin kissed her at school and she will get punished. Sana just nodded slowly.

"I'm glad that both of you are together. Jimin is a kind, friendly and handsome boy. His academic scores are perfect and he's the son of super important family in this country. You're lucky to get him. You're also genius, an innocent sweet girl. But I tell you this just once, I don't mean to interfere your relationship. But if you're careless and clumsy with your relationship, Jimin's position will be threatened. So you must protect him,"said Mr. Yang. Sana just looked at her teacher with eyes full of interest also confusion. Threatened? Clumsy? Careless? Protecting from what?

"Well, that's enough. Do not fight with Jimin ok,"Mr. Yang patted Sana's shoulder before leaving her dumbfounded. Sana's head was full of question. Ah right, ever since they met Sana didn't know much about Jimin. No, not even much, she know nothing. Besides the vanilla scent on his body which is same with the scent of her handkerchief.

Now Sana was battling inside her head, before this she already knew that Jimin is from rich family. But is he really a son from a super important family? Like what? Aristocrat?

Bump!!!

Sana turned her head around and found a pair of icy eyes was looking down at her. Min Yoongi. The person Sana hates and fears. The heartless and merciless person she ever met.

"Are you planning to keep standing stupidly here?"Yoongi asked with a very cold tone. Sana felt her body was shivering, her temple was already sweating. She was afraid that Yoongi may hurt her again.

"I won't do anything to you. In fact, I really want to extinguish your existence if only Jimin didn't ask me to watch over you,"then he resumed his walk and leaving Sana. Yoongi Yoongi. Do you hate Sana that much? What is Sana's mistake? Sana just stared at Yoongi with eyes full of questions and fear.

***

Sana left the chemistry class excitedly. She got the highest score again in today's test and now is the recess time. Time to meet Jimin. Sana was walking fast to put her books in her class. In front of the class door, Taehyung was already leaning his body on the wall, smiling to Sana.

"I come to pick you up, Your Highness,"Taehyung smiled sweetly to Sana. Sana's face went red in process.

"Taehyung, don't call me like that. That's embarrassing,"Sana turned her face from Taehyung who laughed at her.

"You're so funny. Come on, don't feel burdened. You're already became our Princess ever since Jimin Hyung became your boyfriend. Let's go to the cafeteria,"Taehyung signaled Sana to follow him. Sana put her books inside her bag then followed Taehyung. Well, at least Sana indeed needs someone to be with her after Tzuyu's absence. She was still afraid to meet innocent faced people but actually so evil like Seulgi.

"Did Yoongi do something harsh to you again?"Taehyung asked on her way to cafeteria. Sana shook her head.

"Yoongi said he will watch over me because of Jimin Oppa,"Sana answered honestly. Taehyung nodded his head. He breathed in relief because Yoongi won't be brave to disobey Jimin.

"To be honest, I'm worried if you're not with Chou Tzuyu,"

Sana titled her head to look into Taehyung's eyes with questions in her eyes.

"Tzuyu...is she fine? She hasn't come to school for days after the incident,"Taehyung said with eyes still looking forward, didn't realize that Sana already put her attention on him.

"Whoa Kim Taehyung actually you care about Tzuyu too?!"Sana smiled widely. Sana was always excited if she met Tzuyu's fans especially if it's Taehyung. As far as she remembered, Taehyung had never cared about Tzuyu even he ever smiled to her like he did to other girls including herself but she found out that Taehyung was thinking about Tzuyu too.

Taehyung finally realized something and stopped walking. He looked at Sana in disbelief. Then he chuckled and ruffled Sana's hair.

"Because she's always with you, that's why I'm asking about her. She always protect you the whole time right? Your Highness,"Taehyung smiled widely. Sana was sure, sure that once again Taehyung's empty stare a minutes ago implied pains. But she just swallowed wholly Taehyung's fake reaction when they heard uproar screams from the cafeteria. Yeah, they were actually already in front of the cafeteria door.

When a student opened the door, Sana could see clearly what is happening inside the cafeteria that made the students cheered and screamed. Sana widened her eyes in disbelief as well Taehyung. Behind Sana and Taehyung, there was already Yoongi standing in his place. Yoongi who was always expressionless also widened his eyes and looked so shocked.

Jimin and Seulgi were kissing.

On the lips!

Sana didn't know how to react. Sana couldn't process fastly for what is happening in front of her eyes eventhough Sana is named as one of the genius student in their school. When she already realized something, Yoongi was already walking towards Seulgi and strangling Seulgi's jaw strongly until Hoseok and the others tried so hard to stop him. Yoongi looked so furious. If only Jimin didn't snap at him, maybe Yoongi will break the queen bee's jaw. Irene and the others ran to Seulgi which Yoongi tossed to the floor mercilessly.

To fast to process what was happening after Yoongi's brutal actions. Sana already realized what is happening. Her heart was scattered into pieces. Without thinking much she ran away leaving the cafeteria. She was running so fast so there's no one who can see her tears. Jimin caught his girlfriend's figure and quickly chase after ignoring Seulgi's cries.

"Sana! Sana!!!"Jimin knocked the toilet door where Sana locked herself. The girls inside the rest room were leaving them alone. Especially after Namjoon and Jungkook came to ask them leaving the scene. They let Jimin and Sana to have their private space.

"Sana come out, please. I can explain to you,"Jimin begged behind the door. Sana bit her lower lip so she cried silently. It made her chest even tightened.

"She was the one who kissed me. I didn't realize until I saw you and Yoongi ran towards us,"

He was right, Jimin himself got too shocked and couldn't processing what was happening when Seulgi pulled his body and stole his kiss.

"Please Jagiya, I want to see your face. I want to fix everything with you,"Jimin whispered. Sana formed a fist, she didn't have any idea how to see his face. Jimin's lips already touched other people's lips. She wasn't ready to feel her heart once again crumbled in pain. But hearing Jimin's voice, Sana decided to face him bravely. Finally she opened the door after she wiped her tears. She couldn't lift her face, didn't brave to see his face yet. Jimin was staring at Sana with sad eyes and reached her hands, holding them.

"Seulgi is my childhood friend. She likes me ever since we were kids but I can't see her more than a friend. Trust me Sana, there's nothing between me and Seulgi!"Jimin pulled Sana to his embrace but Sana was keep crying. She was still shocked with Jimin dan Seulgi's kissing scene.

"But you already kissed her,"Sana cried. Jimin sighed heavily. He himself wanted to turn back the time so he and Seulgi couldn't touch at all if that really hurt Sana this much.

"What should I do to make you forget that Sana?"Jimin asked frustratedly. Jimin kissed her crown deeply. Hoping the girl will eventually forgive him but Sana was still crying. Jimin let go of his embrace and staring at Sana, wiped her tears. His affection was beyond the line, Jimin really loves this girl.

"I promise to not doing anything that can make you sad and hurt Sana. I really love you,"Jimin kissed her eyes, down to her pointed nose, ended with his lips pressing against her lips. Sana felt hurt recalling how his lips was stolen by other girl but Jimin's affection was successfully sent to her heart. Sana received his kiss with tears rolling down to her cheeks. Jimin's peck went to a kiss. Jimin crashed her lips passionately until Sana realized and shocked then parted their kiss.

"Sana?"

"Oppa sorry...I don't know what to do when Oppa do that to me,"Sana lowered her head sadly, felt hurt for her own lack. Jimin was a bit disappointed but he understands Sana's feeling. So he wiped her tears and kissed her crown once again.

"It's okay, we'll take it slowly,"

Trak!

Sana and Jimin turned around to found out that BTS members were with them all along, guarding the front door. They have no idea whether the boys saw their moment before or not but now their face went red like tomato. Oh, only Yoongi who stared at them sharply ever since they kissed. He never drifted his stare away from the love birds. But the difference was Yoongi didn't run with hatred towards them like he did in cafetaria, he hated it but he just standing at the door beside Namjoon and Jungkook.

"I think we must go back to the class,"Jin broke the silence between them. Jimin nodded his head and holding Sana's hand back to her class with Yoongi followed them.

***

Sana was sitting while watching Jackson and Binnie acts on the stage. The fourth period was art class and they were focusing with drama. Sana was usually excited because she's interested with acting world but because of today's incident, Sana chose to sit in audience seat until someone grabbed her hand. Sana lifted her head just to be shocked with who dragged her from the seat.

"Yoongi?!"Sana asked shockingly. Yoongi didn't respond and only dragged her to a certain place. Still inside the theater but in the abandoned storage room. Yoongi locked the room and pinned Sana on the wall.

"Yoongi what do you want?!"Sana asked in panic. Yoongi didn't answer her and grabbed her jaw, so he could lift her face and have a better sight of her face. Suddenly and in a very fast movement which Sana couldn't even avoid, Yoongi crashed her lips with his. Sana widened her eyes in disbelief, tried to push Yoongi away but her weak body couldn't win against Yoongi. Yoongi was still kissing her lips, at first it was soft enough and only pressed against hers but it's getting harder. Yoongi tried to open Sana's mouth, the brown haired guy bit Sana's lower lips until she yelped weakly and quickly Yoongi slid his tongue inside the half opened mouth. His tongue was exploring inside Sana's wet cavern and playing with Sana's tongue. Sana was so shocked with what Yoongi did to her but she was even more shocked when she unconsciously followed Yoongi's tongue play.

"Y-Yoongi why do you do this to me?!!!"Sana pushed Yoongi's body so their lips parted away. Sana's heart already beating so fast as if it wanted to explode. Her chest was up and down, catching a breath and her whole body was shivering.

"Because you did that with him,"Yoongi said expressionless. Sana was confused with the man in front of her. He was so expressionless and he hates her relationship with Jimin but he kissed her. Does Yoongi actually like Sana?

"I won't let that,"then he crashed his lips again to Sana. He licked her lips and bit her lower lip again and successfully slid his tongue smoothly inside Sana's mouth. His tongue once again exploring and wiping around her wet cavern, linking his tongue with Sana's until automatically she followed his play, unknowingly Sana kissed Yoongi back and they were having tongue battle. Weird, Sana felt weird. It was so natural and Sana was already do well eventhough for an amateur level. She was already enjoying the kiss maybe it's naturally her own lust towards Yoongi. Sana could feel her whole body become hot, the part between her thights was aching and already wet especially when she felt Yoongi squeezed her ass.

"Yoongi...,"Sana moaned. She caught a breath after their lips parted away from almost out of air on their lungs. Yoongi was staring at Sana who got tired because she was running out her air and maybe because her adrenaline was really increased after their hot kiss. Sana looked into Yoongi's handsome expressionless face. Yoongi's eyes were reddened, his face was red like lobster, showing that he was really full of lust. Yoongi approached her face again, thinking that Yoongi may give her one harsh kiss again, Sana closed her eyes. To her shock, Sana only felt a soft kiss on her lips instead of his lips crashing hardly against hers. Yoongi parted their kiss and stared at her again with a stare that Sana couldn't understand.

"It's enough for now. One kiss you got from Jimin, one kiss too you must pay to me,"then he left Sana being puzzled.

Sana sat down weakly on the floor. She was confused with what happened today. Seulgi stole her boyfriend's kiss and now Yoongi stole her kiss. Sana was more confused because what she had done. She touched her panty inside her skirt, it's wet. Sana didn't understand with what she felt. She was stimulatived by Yoongi? With two hot kisses she did with Yoongi?

One kiss she do with Jimin must be paid to Yoongi from now on?

Sana never knew what will happen tomorrow.

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸
Any yoonsana shipper here? 😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

367K 10.1K 61
Asymptotes series #1 A story of a two souls longing for each other, two souls that is ready to do everything just to find each other but the fate wil...
282 24 16
A short namjin story It's the poignant story of Namjoon and Jin, two lovers whose relationship fractures due to misunderstandings, leaving them hear...
1.1K 109 20
[COMPLETE] They say we fall in love three times in our lives. While the first two are just idealistic or hard loves, full of pain and lies; THE LAST...
173 29 15
A Boy Who Wasn't Ready To Fall In Love Again And A Girl Who Gave Him All the Reasons to fall in love with her