Save Me

By historia14

This is not a misleading love This is a tragedy About five lost souls About love, hate, and sorrows About a y... More

Disclaimer
Teaser & Introduction
Pink Handkerchief
Dangerous Affair
Vanilla Scent, New Friends, Box of Terror
What Could Be Brighter Than Moonlight?
Stolen Kiss
Savior
You Kissed Him Again
That Dying Flower
Chapter 12
It's Not About To Save Her
Scattered Hearts
I'll Stay With You
Living Together, Learning?
Happiness To Share
The Lost Rose
Taehyung's Regrets
Escape Date
His Fairytale
When We Cry
Unwanted
Forgiving
Nightmare
In Her Deep Slumber
A Girl Who Escaped the Dreams
Don't Forget Him
Indifference
He Lost
The Shooting Star, Moon and Sun (His Punishment)
Soon, We'll Be Found
Heart That Can't Cry Anymore
Yoongi's Phone Call
Unconditional Love
Goodbye (Her Greatest Love)
A Man Who's Afraid of The Light
Abyss of Trinity
Cherry Blossom's Petal Rain
Cherry Blossom's Petal Rain Pt.2
At That Very Place
You Can't Disappear From Me
Drunk In Love
Abyss Of Ruination
Jimin's Honesty
Missing
First Love Sacrifice
S/He Can't Break Anymore
Tzuyu's Special: Taehyung, the One I Love (Part 1)
Tzuyu's Special: Taehyung, the One I Love (Part 2)
New Guy
Someone Is Dead
Recalling
Truth is Hurtful
๐Ÿ”ธnote๐Ÿ”ธ
After Bloody Rain
Is Not Me
Her Darkest Wish
True Love Sacrifice
Not Me
Memento Mori
Tzuyu's Request
Park's Tragedy
Last Petal
Mother
The 'Antagonist'
Life
Fairytale For Dearest You (Pt.1)
Fairytale For Dearest You (Last)
๐Ÿ’–Note๐Ÿ’–

The Queen and Her King

835 55 12
By historia14

Sana can't sleep. She changed her position on the bed like for umpteenth times. Tonight she didn't allow Jimin to visit her and Jimin finally gave up after they met throughout video call. It's a fortunate to Jimin that seeing her throughout video call is just the same with end his day by seeing Sana's smile. Sana couldn't let Jimin see her bruise which is caused by his bestfriend. Even when recess time and school end, Sana managed to have her way out from Jimin. She did that because she considered Yoongi's threat, she tried to avoid Jimin as much as she can.

"Maybe this is the best...,"Sana stared at her Shiba inu doll which laying comfortably on her table. The painful sadness loaded her chest. She just felt happy. She just fell to someone. She realized that what she feel is a feeling that's more than just a crush, but she should face the threat to stay away from the guy which already stole her heart.

"Maybe this is not the right time...,"Sana buried her face behind the pillow she hugs. For a moment she felt her face got warm, the pillow she hugs became wet from her tears. Sana felt her first love is really tragic because she should end this so early.

Drrrrttt...drrrrttt....

Sana grabbed her phone quickly. A message just came and without thinking much she opened it.

From : Jimin Oppa ^_^

Minatozaki Sana, I hope tomorrow and after that I can see your face directly at the park just like yesterday. I feel like I miss you badly right now....

Sana couldn't hold her tears to not bursted out. Should she stay away from Jimin? Should she let go of Jimin just because of her fear towards Yoongi? Must she fight a little bit harder for her and Jimin's sake and bear just a little of possibly pains which maybe she'll get one day?

She shouldn't stop her self from a pure feeling just because of pains and aches on her body.

To : Jimin Oppa ^_^

Oppa, I want to see you right now

***

Jimin didn't take any time to think twice. Right when he read Sana's message, Jimin immediately grabbed his car key and left the house. Ignoring Yoongi's call who saw him rushed to his Lamborghini. Yoongi even couldn't let out his voice again to call Jimin's name when the pretty guy already gunned his car.

Tonight just like the last night, Jimin smiled when seeing Sana with her hair got tied was staring at the sky with both her hands holding the swing's robe she sat on. Jimin approached her and placed his hand on top of Sana's crown, full of affection. Sana looked at Jimin and smiled gently. Jimin felt the urge to hug Sana but when he saw her tears he held his horses.

"Sana, what's wrong?"Jimin knelled down in front of her. Jimin lifted his head to have a better sight of Sana. Both of his palm were placed between her cheeks and jaw. Sana wiped her tears, embarrassed because she doesn't realize that she just cried when seeing Jimin's face.

At the moment, Jimin noticed the bruise on her wrist. The purple blueish bruise which decorated her flawless skin. Jimin reached her wrist and gazing at her. A sudden pain occupied his chest, sad, angry, confuse. Sana quickly pulled back her hand and tried to hide it but Jimin reached it again slowly and gently.

"Who did this to you Sana?"Jimin's voice was so soft yet full of pain and anger. His eyebrows met and his face looked down, too hurt and sad, Sana shook her head quickly.

"I hit the corner of the table,"she said. Jimin knew that Sana is lying. Her tears and worried face the whole day meant something. Sana's excuse to not seeing Jimin today meant something happened to her. Jimin knew exactly, someone hurt her.

"Please answer...Sana...,"Jimin pressed her with his stern voice which was a little bit high but he immediately went softer when saw Sana's shocking face. Swallowing his big emotion, Jimin let go of her hand before she lie again. Jimin stood up and turned his back on Sana, she didn't have any idea what he's doing. Jimin looked so frustrated and wiped his face harshly. Hoping he could bring himself back to his sanity and become calmer. After a while he inhaled the fresh air and stabilized his breathe, Jimin went back to face Sana and pulled her into his embrace.

"Sana who did that to you?"he asked again while caressing her hair but Sana shook her head again. Sana just kept silent, enjoying Jimin's soft and fresh scent. His warm hug made her heart calmer. Jimin knew, Sana would never answer her question. So he made a decision.

"Fine. From now on you can't disappear from my sight,"Jimin let got of her and bended his body to face her face. He wiped her tears with his index finger before he took his courage for the very first time. Jimin closed the gap between him and Sana, whilst he reached her fingers which grabbed the swing's robe and intertwined their hands. A soft and pleasant sensation, as if it lifted out all the weight and sadness inside their hearts were created when their lips  are meeting. For the very first time in Sana's life, she experienced her first kiss. Her heart was beating so fast but she had no idea that Jimin's heartbeats were way faster than hers. Only cold sensation which warms their heart felt on the tip of their fingers which were intertwined.

There's no need 'I love you' or 'I like you' or 'Would you be my girlfriend' words. Jimin knew that Sana is willing to be his. Jimin knew, what he did to Sana was acknowledged by the girl that he really really fall in love deeply to her.

You're mine. After understanding their feelings throughout the sparkles on their eyes, Jimin hugged her again and she hugged him back.

Tonight was different. Really different from last night. The moonlight that showered them added warms that running through the new love birds' bodies.

***

Taehyung almost choked from his ice tea and coughed after hearing the words from Jimin's mouth. Namjoon who sat beside him was willing to pat Taehyung's back and gave him a glass of water. Yoongi didn't give any reaction to what Jimin said. When the other members just widened their eyes like a ball.

"What do you mean Jimin?"Namjoon broke the silent.

"Someone hurt Sana, I don't know who. So from now on if I'm not near Sana I want you guys to watch her. Especially Yoongi, you're in the same class right? You watch her in the class. Tell me who dare to hurt my girlfriend,"Jimin demanded. Now is Hoseok's turn to get choked from his bubble tea. Jungkook quickly get a glass of water to Hoseok.

"Jimin?!!! Are you guys official now?!!!!"Jin couldn't blink his eyes. Jimin nodded casualy.

"Aish!!! Congrats Jimin-ya! You're really a champion!"Jungkook hit his back excitedly.

"A champion?"Jimin lifted his left brow.

"Yeah, actually. Half of us admire Sana when the other half are Tzuyu's fans. Well, actually I'm so happy and I already guessed who will steal her heart,"Jungkook said whilst rubbing his jaw as if he has beard.

"Oh I see. I'm sorry guys, i definitely would never bring Sana to you guys that day if I knew half of you are her fans,"Jimin teased the boys.

"Hahaha! At least we have a chance to get closer to Sana upon guarding her. Right Jin?"Hoseok nudged Jin's arm.

"That's right. Jimin, we are so glad to protect Sana,"Jin smiled widely.

"Aish I take back my words,"Jimin got annoyed when the boys teased him and folded his arms in front of his chest and looked at the other direction. They boys just laughed. Only Taehyung and Yoongi kept being silent. Taehyung took a secret glance to Yoongi who folded his arms in front of his chest too and looked at the other direction. Yoongi was the one who hurt Sana. Taehyung was clearly worried after Jimin demanded them to protect Sana. But maybe this is a good idea. With this, Yoongi will never hurt her anymore.

When they were already out from the topic about Sana and talking about other things like sport, politic, music, or the newest game, there was crowd from the canteen's door. They stopped talking and watched what brings everyone's attention.

A petite smiling girl with black shining hair and small face entered the canteen followed by her friends. She immediately formed a smile when met Jimin's eyes. Jimin groaned while drifting his sight to the other direction.

"Seulgi, you're back?!"Jin stood up and approached the girl excitedly.

"Hello Jin how are you?"she asked with sweet and friendly voice.

"I'm fine Seul! Hey! Seulgi is back! Jimin!"Jin waved his hand to the boys. Seulgi smiled and approached them. Or approaching Jimin to be exact. Upon looking that, Taehyung immediately approached Seulgi and drifted her attention from Jimin who looked annoyed with her arrival.

"Seulgi, you looked prettier. What did you eat in America?"Taehyung pretended as if he was amazed by Seulgi. Seulgi chuckled upon hearing Taehyung's cheesy words.

"You're still the same Taehyung-ah. Always cheesy and flirty,"Taehyung accepted a pinch on his cheek by Seulgi.

"Aish Seulgi I'm serious. You got prettier Seulgi! There's no one who can defeat you in this school. Right guys?"Taehyung asked the boys. The boys responded except Jimin and Yoongi. After seeing Seulgi from the first time after a while, Yoongi's face got even darker and gloomier. Yoongi gave his cynical stare to Seulgi just like he always did to Sana. Seulgi noticed Yoongi's glare and just smiled cynically. She was used with Yoongi's act.

"Yoongi-ah, you've become more cheerful,"Seulgi dissed the gloomy guy, her smile still plastered on her face. Yoongi just sniffed and threw his face away to other direction.

"Jimin...,"Seulgi approached Jimin. Jimin immediately moved his chair and kept his distance from Seulgi but she grabbed his arm. She demanded him to stay at his place and unknowingly she kissed his cheek.

"Sorry Seulgi. Nice to meet you again but I need to go,"Jimin stood up after cringed when Seulgi kissed him.

"Where are you going Oppa?"Seulgi looked down upon seeing Jimin's act to her.

"To where my girlfriend is,"Jimin made his way leaving Seulgi who can't believe with what he said. The boys just formed a thin smile looking at Seulgi who just got ignored by Jimin. Seulgi lowered her head, looking sad.

"Seulgi forget about that. We're here,"Taehyung tried to snatch her attention.

***

"Do you still need a long time reading the book?"

Sana startled when heard Jimin's soft whisper right near her ear. Maybe she was just too focused. Maybe Sana was at the other space, adventuring on her imagination. Or maybe Jimin's soft voice was too tempting? Sana shivered.

"Oppa!"Sana screamed lowly considering that they're at the library right now. Jimin chuckled and then took a seat beside her. They were so close as if there's no gap between them. Yeah, they don't need any distance again right? Sana inhaled Jimin's vanilla scent, the scent that she was always inhale secretly from her pink handkerchief which is now become her most favorite item.

"Are you done having lunch?"asked Sana. Her eyes were still focus with history book she has been read.

"Yes. You sure you're not hungry Sana?"Jimin took Sana's notebook and opened it's last page. Sana just nodded while humming.

"Why do you read history? I thought you're into science,"Jimin wrote something on her notebook.

"I'm weak in this kind of subject that's why I read them. Anyways this book is focusing on the history tale. So I enjoy it,"she explained. Her eyes were focusing on the paragraph where Nobunaga Oda chose to attack his brother in law, Nagamasa Azai. Jimin just nodded upon hearing her explanation. Now they fell silent with their own business. Sana was still focus with her book while Jimin was focus drawing something on her notebook. But they're together, sitting side by side and was enjoying their each others' company in their comfortable silence.

"Hey, why are you crying huh?"now Jimin titled his head and wiped the tears which was rolling down to her cheeks.

"I can't believe that there's a tragic love story in history,"Sana's voice cracked yet so soft. Jimin furrowed his brows.

"How could Princess Oichi's fate is so tragic? Her own brother attacked their castle and made her step little son and her husband got killed,"Sana sobs weakly. She was not a type that likes to seeking attention because her boyfriend is beside her nor she's a mushy girl. But in fact, the Oichi and Nagamasa story was so sad. Jimin just chuckled upon seeing his girl's reaction.

"So what happened to Princess Oichi? Was she got killed by her own brother too?"Jimin asked in curiosity.

"No,"Sana shook her head.

"She went back to her brother's castle and in the end she got married with the oldman Katsuie Shibata,"now she bursted into tears again. She felt upset and ironic with the fact. Jimin got even more confused.

"What's wrong Sana?"

"Oichi was the prettiest girl in Japan during sengoku era but instead she married a grandpa,"she cried. Jimin found her reaction was so funny. He was aware that Sana is so innocent, spontaneous and very funny. She's so cute with her own way.

"Hahaha!"Jimin bursted into laugher. Sana got dumbfounded by her boyfriend's reaction and made her smack Jimin's arm.

"Oppa you're so rude! I'm serious!"Sana protested whilst hitting his arm continuously. Jimin was still laughing his ass off.

"Hahaha! Sana...you're really something,"Jimin tried to calm himself and smiled gently to Sana.

"The most important thing is the prettiest girl in Korea this age is mine,"Jimin caressed Sana's flawless cheek, slipped her hair strands behind her ear.

"Huh?! Is Kim Taehee Unnie your girlfriend too?!"Sana asked innocently. Jimin's laugh was bursted out again upon hearing her innocent question. She didn't get his words eventhough Sana is one of the smartest student in this school.

"Yah Minatozaki Sana, do I have a face that I like older woman huh? I'm talking about you. Aigo~,"Jimin pinched her cheeks until she grimaced then he pecked her lips.

"Because of your cheesy words, my smart signal was reduced,"Sana's face got reddened because of his quick peck.

"Hoooh...so you were pretending being innocent huh? As expected from Minatozaki Sana,"Jimin tried to tickle her belly but Sana managed to avoid that. Then they were struggling to tickle each other for a while until the bell ring.

"Let's go to class,"Jimin helped Sana packing her things.

After put the books back to the shelf, Jimin send Sana to her class. In front of her class door, Jimin kissed her cheek without hesitate. Upon showing their skinship, Sana got shocked and was stepping aback but Jimin held her arms.

"I want everyone know that you're mine there's no one who can touch you,"Jimin said with his serious face. Sana just nodded. Actually that was not the problem, Sana was so shy because everyone could see their skinship at school.

"I will pick you up when the class end. Oh right, open the last page,"Jimin pointed at the blue notebook Sana embraced. Sana nodded and watched his back which walking away from her before disappear behind the stairs. She opened the last page Jimin said after she stopped looking at Jimin.

"Eh? What is this? Hahaha,"Sana laughed when see what Jimin drew. It was the picture of a long haired girl with bangs similar to her. The expression of the cartoon girl looked angry yet cute in a same time. Below the picture, she found a sentence 'Picturing if Minatozaki Sana got angry, definitely still cute,"

"Hahaha, silly,"Sana smiled because of her boyfriend's work before entering her class.

***

Sana could feel her heart beats faster when hearing the girls were gossiping that there's a first year junior who will confess to Jimin in the garden. Sana wanted to stop it. She had no idea why eventhough Jimin said he is hers and it means that Jimin won't be with other girls but Sana's heart still can't find it's peace.

Is this the feel of falling in love?

"O...Oppa...,"said the long haired girl nervously. Her face was so sweet and cute. She was definitely cute and seems like she just changed a bit of her eyelid with plastic surgery. Well...could be considered as natural beauty maybe?

"I like you ever since I saw you. I really like you, Oppa. Would you be my boyfriend?"she asked.

"I'm sorry but I can't accept your feelings. I already have a girlfriend,"Jimin said without hesitate but his face was still full of softness and smile which showed that he was trying to protect the girl's feeling.

"Who is she Oppa?!"tears rolled down to her cheeks.

"You will eventually know. Once again, I'm sorry, I can't be your boyfriend,"Jimin gave his final smile before leaving the girl.

Sana was hiding behind the wall the whole time. Her feelings were mixed. She started to imagine how the other girl tried to get Jimin's heart with that kind of confession. She never imagined herself in that girl's position. She just met Jimin and their relationship progress and their feelings were considered fast. Sana started to think what if she was in their position and confess her feeling like that. Would Jimin still accept her?

"Hey kiddo, what are you doing here?"a wide palm placed on top of her head. Sana almost jump with shock, she turned around and met one of Jimin's friends.

"Eung...,"

"Jeon Jungkook. Call me Jungkook,"Jungkook smiled widely. Sana gave a shy smile and nodded.

"Are you stalking your boyfriend? Are you jealous?"Jungkook asked. Sana almost couldn't answer anything because Jungkook' questions were right.

"I accidentally passed this place, Oppa,"

Jungkook burst into laugh upon hearing her deception.

"Come on, just be honest. It's okay Sana. Jimin is your boyfriend. You have rights to worry. But trust me, Jimin is serious with his feeling,"Jungkook patted her head.

"I just thinking what if I met Jimin Oppa just like how the girls met him. If I confessed my feeling like the girl. Would Jimin Oppa like me and accept me?"Sana asked innocently. Jungkook widened his eyes upon hearing the girl's thoughts then he laughed.

"Hahahaha! Sana...Sana...Well, it's possible your fate would be like them. But if you guys are meant to be, it's not impossible that he would like you too. At least he would try to know you first,"Jungkook ruffled Sana's silky hair. Sana was thinking about Jungkook' words seriously.

If they are meant to be....

***

'Note this Minatozaki Sana, if there's someone bully you, you should inform to me immediately. I will comeback and kill her,'

Sana still remembered exactly Tzuyu's words with her stern voice full of seriousness. Oh no, right now Sana was afraid that her bestfriend will definitely comeback with a sword and comeback home while holding the pretty girls' head in front of her. Ok, that was too much, but Sana knows that Tzuyu is always serious. And Sana was afraid if this girls once again will end in Tzuyu's hand.

"I have no business again with Daniel or whoever Irene,"Sana tried to keep her heart strong eventhough she couldn't lie that she's worried with what will this cruel girls do to her. And today was not her lucky day because Jimin must attend his soccer club and Sana was totally alone, trapped with these girls.

"I want to thank you for the present we got from Chou Tzuyu the last day. And oh yeah, we want to introduce someone special to you. In case you haven't known her since I saw you are so close with Jimin sunbaenim nowadays. If you're close with him you should have known who is the queen of Park Jimin,"Irene said with smirk plastered on her face, as if she can't wait to see the main show today. Sana furrowed her eyebrows. She has no idea with what this crazy girl said.

"I think she doesn't understand anything. It means you have no idea right?"Jennie approached Sana and whispered on her ear. Made Sana's legs weakened because of her voice was so cold as if Jennie slipped a sharp knife in her voice.

"Prepare yourself to die, Minatozaki Sana,"Jennie whispered with a smirk. At the moment, Sana noticed an unfamiliar girl when the girls moved their position aside and made a way to the new –for Sana- girl. The girl who was walking towards Sana is so pretty, her face showed that she is kind and soft. Sana didn't feel intimidated when the girl smiled sweetly to her.

"Hi, my name is Kang Seulgi. I'm your senior and just came back to this school,"Seulgi gave her hand and Sana without hesitate accept it and almost reply to introduce herself when she felt her palm almost crumbled. Sana widened her eyes in disbelief. Seulgi's sweet smile turned into threatening and full of hatred.

"I haven't finished my introduce yet, don't cut mine,"she said, her eyes were full of blitz.

"I'm Jimin's and Jimin is mine. We are meant to be ever since we were born so...,"Seulgi pulled Sana closer to her.

"Stay away from him before your flawless face experience how sharp this razor is,"

"Aw!!!!!"Sana pulled her body back in shock when felt her arm got a weird sensation. The cold and aching sensation. She immediately checked her arm and found her milky white skinned arm already flowed by bloods from a long scratch along her upper arm. Seulgi threw the razor and smiled in satisfy.

"This is the first warn. If you're addicted with the razor's incision go ahead approach Jimin again. I'm the queen and nobody can stop me eventhough it's BTS,"Seulgi smiled sweetly as if she didn't commit a sin and left Sana who was holding her tears because of the pain she felt. They left Sana alone inside the gymnastic hall.

Sana was looking on the floor while holding her bloody arm. Seulgi wasn't a joke and she might be really do the worst seeing what she had done to Sana right now. She was even worse than Yoongi. Sana felt so angry, upset and want to explode because of people like them but what she can do? She's just an ordinary girl. She has no soul as cruel as Seulgi and Yoongi to get revenge on what they did to her. She has no courage as well to protect herself. She can't make Tzuyu got dragged to her unfortunate life. And she now really felt that she must stay away from Jimin. Maybe she should see and ask him to break up.

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸
I hope you guys like my long update 😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

282 24 16
A short namjin story It's the poignant story of Namjoon and Jin, two lovers whose relationship fractures due to misunderstandings, leaving them hear...
27.8K 596 20
They say love is a blessing. Showing your care, love, faith, kindness, loyalty... You can even make Satan fall in love. But if you do everything and...
7.6K 399 24
"Be in love, you know about us Heart to heart, you feel it too Hey love hey love, please wait just a little We can be together Say bye bye to the dre...
25.2K 1.3K 47
It has been ten years since that day,, the day they lost someone so precious. Hatred lingers in her heart. Guilt is imprinted in his mind. They think...