Save Me

Por historia14

This is not a misleading love This is a tragedy About five lost souls About love, hate, and sorrows About a y... Mais

Disclaimer
Teaser & Introduction
Pink Handkerchief
Dangerous Affair
What Could Be Brighter Than Moonlight?
The Queen and Her King
Stolen Kiss
Savior
You Kissed Him Again
That Dying Flower
Chapter 12
It's Not About To Save Her
Scattered Hearts
I'll Stay With You
Living Together, Learning?
Happiness To Share
The Lost Rose
Taehyung's Regrets
Escape Date
His Fairytale
When We Cry
Unwanted
Forgiving
Nightmare
In Her Deep Slumber
A Girl Who Escaped the Dreams
Don't Forget Him
Indifference
He Lost
The Shooting Star, Moon and Sun (His Punishment)
Soon, We'll Be Found
Heart That Can't Cry Anymore
Yoongi's Phone Call
Unconditional Love
Goodbye (Her Greatest Love)
A Man Who's Afraid of The Light
Abyss of Trinity
Cherry Blossom's Petal Rain
Cherry Blossom's Petal Rain Pt.2
At That Very Place
You Can't Disappear From Me
Drunk In Love
Abyss Of Ruination
Jimin's Honesty
Missing
First Love Sacrifice
S/He Can't Break Anymore
Tzuyu's Special: Taehyung, the One I Love (Part 1)
Tzuyu's Special: Taehyung, the One I Love (Part 2)
New Guy
Someone Is Dead
Recalling
Truth is Hurtful
🔸note🔸
After Bloody Rain
Is Not Me
Her Darkest Wish
True Love Sacrifice
Not Me
Memento Mori
Tzuyu's Request
Park's Tragedy
Last Petal
Mother
The 'Antagonist'
Life
Fairytale For Dearest You (Pt.1)
Fairytale For Dearest You (Last)
💖Note💖

Vanilla Scent, New Friends, Box of Terror

1K 71 6
Por historia14

"You?!!!"

Sana's face which before was so irked and upset because when she was spying on her friend got bothered by someone went bright and surprised immediately. Her face went softer and a wide bright smile was plastering on her innocent face.

"Hi, we meet again,"the guy who closed her mouth and dragged her out from the infirmary room was smiling sweetly. Maybe the sweetest one he ever shown. His sparkling eyes like the most beautiful orbs, looked so charming.

"How's your wound?! Is everything fine?! Your scores didn't decreased right?!" Sana got panicked upon remembering what she had done to the guy and checked his forehead. The guy got dumbfounded but he immediately laughed by her actions. Sana stopped examining his face and staring at him confusedly.

"Hahaha! First of all, just like what you see, my wound has been healed so fast. Secondly, I'm perfectly fine even when the accident occurred. Third, just because a small wound won't make me become stupid,"he laughed. Sana couldn't hold the ticklish feeling inside her stomach which made her eventually burst into laughter eventhough she was so embarrassed with her silly actions.

"You're one of a kind!"he stopped laughing and ruffled her hair.

"Oh yeah! I want to give you back this since yesterday,"he pulled out something from his pocket pants. Yes, the small pink handkerchief which is now smelled like a vanilla rather than a lemonade.

"Oh! My handkerchief!"Sana accepted that whole heartedly.

"I'm Park Jimin from class 3-1,"he said. He extended his hand waiting for Sana to shake hands. Sana smiled shyly and grabbed his hand.

"Minatozaki Sana. I'm your junior from class 2-1,"Sana said with her sweetest smile which made Jimin's heart beating so fast.

When Sana realized, with what situation they just meet –once again- right now Sana almost opened her mouth to say something but the bell already rang to the next period. Sana was a little bit disappointed because Jimin quickly asked for permission to go back to his class without her being able to say something.

"Ah, I should comeback to class. See you later, Sana-ya!"Jimin smiled and jogged leaving her.

"He already called me in a friendly way...,"Sana murmured. Sana looked at the handkerchief that Jimin just gave her back. It looked so clean and tidy, she inhaled the scent.

Hmmm...vanilla scent.

***

Sana couldn't concentrate with Physics test paper in front of her eyes. Her thoughts went to the scene before this. About Tzuyu, her bestfriend. So the gossip around the student was right eventhough Sana wanted to believe it's not right at all. But in fact, Sana witnessed and listened by herself the evidence of the gossip that's rumoured around the school. Tzuyu is dating Park Myungsoo? The fact that the famous cold music teacher already has a child really bothered Sana's mind.

"Minatozaki Sana are you done already?"Sana jolted when hearing Mrs. Im calling her name. She went back to reality and found herself actually was sitting comfortably daydreaming without touching her test paper at all. The students inside her class laughed hilariously looking at Sana, she just lowered her head in embarrassment and went back to her paper.

"Not yet Mrs. Im,"she answered slowly.

After school Sana was walking alone without Tzuyu. When she went to Tzuyu class before, Lisa said Tzuyu went home immediately after the bell rang. Looked like Tzuyu wanted to go to hospital because she was still so pale. Sana really couldn't stop worrying about her bestfriend until now. Is Tzuyu okay? Is she still with Kim Myungsoo? Is Tzuyu...ah, Sana quickly got rid of her negative thoughts.

"Sana!"

Sana turned around when hearing her name was called. Jimin waved his hand towards Sana and he was sitting in one of school gazebo with his friends. Sana threw a sweet smile and wanted to leave but actually Jimin approached her. Made every pair of eyes were looking at them. Of course Sana quickly became the center of attention, Jimin is the most popular student in the school, he is one of the Kingkas, but sadly Sana never knew that. Sana even didn't know what is Kingka or about the most popular students in her school –except Tzuyu- Sana just knew that Tzuyu is so popular.

"Oh Jimin Oppa,"Sana didn't have a choice but to stop when Jimin approached her. Jimin's smile was so wide. Meanwhile Sana felt weird with why this guys always looked so bright when seeing her but in other side Sana felt happy. Who can resist Park Jimin's smile?

"Do you want to go home? May I accompany you?"Jimin asked.

"Eh? Ah it's okay Oppa, I can go home alone,"Sana rejected.

"Never mind. You don't bring your bicycle right? Are you taking bus? Let's go home together,"Jimin grabbed her hand without giving her any chance to reject. On the way to the gazebo, Sana got confuse how can Jimin knew she didn't bring her bicycle.

"Whoa Jiminie! How could...with Sana...I mean...,"Taehyung couldn't close his mouth and even blink his eyes when Jimin went back to gazebo to packed his things and bring his bag to go home with Sana.

"Jimin! Did you falling in love with her at the first sight when we saw her at locker room?!"Namjoon pulled Jimin's arm and whispered to his ear. Jimin's face turned so red hearing the words 'falling in love'. Namjoon wasn't wrong, it was right that Jimin gave a special attention to Sana. But not when he saw her at locker room, he already fallen to her since he met Sana that morning.

"Yah! Introduce Sana to us! That's just not fair!"Jin protested.

"Yah! Why don't you introduce yourself to her huh?!"Jimin laughed seeing Jin's action.

"Ah that's right. Hi Sana, my name is Jin. Kim Seokjn from class 3-2,"Jin extended his hand to Sana, Sana accepted and shook hands with him.

"I'm Jung Hoseok, Sana-ya! Nice to meet you,"Hoseok who is always bright like a star shook hand with her. Sana laughed seeing Hoseok's cheerful personality. The rest of BTS members then introduce themselves to Sana until Taehyung's turn come.

"Kim Taehyung. I'm at same class with your bestfriend, Tzuyu. And you...euh, you're so cute Sana-ya,"

"Yah!!! Stop being cheesy with someone's precious daughter!"Jin smacked Taehyung's head. Taehyung threw his deadly wink to Sana. Sana would like to vomit but she chose to show him her cheerful side and only laugh to respect Jimin's friends.

"Yah Kim Taehyung stop itu!"Jimin gave Taehyung a death glare.

"Gosh, I just said that she's so cute. Who are you to her actually? Why are you being so protective already?"Taehyung protested while rubbing his neck. Sana just laughed upon seeing the scene. Eventhough she felt slightly nervous because of the boys' treatment to her. Sana just got confuse why it could be like this? Jimin was also so care with her making Sana got confuse but she can't lie that she's not happy.

Then it's the turn of the guy in the corner who hasn't introduce himself yet to Sana. Ever since Jimin called Sana's name he immediately put his gloomy face on. Oh not gloomy maybe? More like full of hate and annoyed with her presence.

"Yah Min Yoongi!"Namjoon called Yoongi who stared at other direction. Yoongi drifted his stare to Namjoon with a cold glare.

"Min Yoongi definitely doesn't need to do this Hyung, this kid is at the same class with Sana. They must be already know each other. Right Sana?"Taehyung asked to the girl. Taehyung indeed acknowledged Sana's presence ever since before today. It was so not Taehyung if he didn't know every pretty and charming girls at school.

"Yeah...,"Sana said with a slightly cold tone. She's not in the mood seeing Yoongi. Inside of her mind, she's so shocked and wondering why there's Min Yoongi in the gentle and kind hearted Jimin's cycle. That this oh so cold like ice guy who have no heart could be a friend of the super kind people like Jimin?

"Sana, they're my bestfriends,"Jimin smiled to Sana.

"Nice to meet your bestfriends, Oppa,"Sana said genuinely. Except for one guy of course, Min Yoongi. Sana wanted to run away from this place and won't see the cruelest people in this world who have no mercy.

"I'm leaving to home guys. See you at the usual place,"Jimin grabbed his bag and Sana's hand with his other hand.

"Ok Hyung! Enjoy your first date!"Jungkook cheered for the shy Jimin.

"Hey I just send her home!"Jimin's face got reddened but he quickly leave the place while still holding Sana's hand. Everyone at the school looked confused and shocked seeing Jimin holding Sana's hand all the way.

***

Sana got dumbfounded when stack of mails and sticky notes with stinky boxes loaded her locker. Some of the box fell and showed something inside it which made Sana got nauseous. Frog carrions, dead snake, rat with shattered belly, earth worms and caterpillar until unknown animal blood messed around her foot. Sana's legs were shaking and weakening, couldn't move from her place. Tzuyu wasn't in her side, she was still sick at home. Seemed like her sickness got even more serious. Sana didn't have anyone right now.

She gathered her courage to pick one of the sticky note inside her locker.

'STAY AWAY FROM JIMIN OR YOU'LL DIE LIKE A DISGUSTING RAT!'

'JUST DIE!'

'BACK OFF BITCH!'

'NEXT TIME ALIVE SNAKES WILL GREET YOU'

And more threatening words. Sana swallowed the sadness which running through her throat. She really couldn't move a bit. She just knew Jimin, even yesterday Jimin couldn't send her home at all because his car already picked him up and he was forced to go home before her. She even hasn't seen him yet this morning. What punishment just she deserve to?

"Yuck! Disgusting. She deserves that though,"other female students whispered around Sana. Sana still froze. She just too shocked and scared. But she couldn't let her tears falling down to her cheeks.

"Gosh, I was right that this kind of treatment will eventually happen,"

Sana finally could turn her head around to the familiar voice. The familiar person bowed down and picked up the mails on the floor and closed the dead animal bodies' boxes. He picked everything and threw them to the trash bin.

"Sana-ya,"the guy waved his hand in front of Sana's face.

"Minatozaki Sana,"he called her name again when Sana still frozen.

"T-Tae...Taehyung...,"Sana was almost burst into tears but she held that.

"Tch! Look, now she is seducing Taehyung!"the girls kept whispering around them.

"She's a real slut! She doesn't deserve to live!"

"Shut up!!!!!"Taehyung snapped. His voice tone was different than usual. He was almost forget that he was always being a cheesy and gentle person to his fans. Right now Taehyung's blood got boiled. But he remembered that he couldn't be rude to the girls.

"Gosh, sweet girls...could you guys keep being sweet and make me happy? I prefer to see the sweet smile of yours and only sweet words coming out from your sweet red beautiful lips,"Taehyung changed his tone to the softer one and gave a friendly expression to the girls. Every girls immediately lowered their head, embarrassed with what Taehyung told them.

"Oh and once more, note this ok, you guys and other girls in this school who are not here right now...,"Taehyung kept his friendly face to the girls until he suddenly put his serious face.

" Don't ever touch or do this again to Sana or we won't forgive any of you who try to hurt her,"Taehyung threw his cold serious gaze.

"Got it?"he asked once again, now with a fake wide smile.

"Y...yes!"the girls quickly left the locker room with terror on their face. Taehyung turned his head to Sana again. Sana still looked pale and frozen.

"I did that before the worst coming Sana. Are you okay? Just forget what they did, they won't even have courage to do this to you anymore,"Taehyung ruffled her bangs and took the rest of boxes and mails which still inside of Sana's locker before in the end he threw it away to trash bin.

***

"Sana, are you okay? You look so pale since we met,"Jimin examined Sana's face. He was successfully dragged Sana to have lunch with him and BTS at the cafeteria after a little bit force towards Sana whom struggled to not follow him. Actually after the incident this morning Sana realized that every Jimin's fans will to kill her because suddenly she got so close with Jimin. But because of Jimin's effort and effect were bigger, he was able to dragged Sana to join them.

"I'm okay, Oppa,"Sana forced her smile but Jimin just knew that something just happened to her. But seeing her worried expression right now, Jimin was hesitate to dig what happened to her right now.

"Maybe she didn't have her breakfast. Sana-ya! Eat all your lunch!"Taehyung shouted, trying to save Sana from her situation with Jimin right now. Jimin have no idea and eventually gave up and back to his lunch.

"Oh right, where's Yoongi?"Namjoon who hasn't seen Yoongi's presence ever since they entered the cafeteria asked in confused face. Sana's body got stiffened hearing the name of human who have no heart and mercy.

"As always, at the garden all alone,"Taehyung replied.

Sana has no idea why did she relieved because Yoongi was not around them. Her day could be even worsen if she must spend her time with Jimin's most cold and cruel friend.

"Sana, where's Tzuyu? Why I haven't seen her since this morning?"Jin asked after he ate his sandwich.

"Tzuyu is sick. Maybe her anemia just attack her again,"Sana replied. Hearing 'anemia' Taehyung stopped eating the jjangmyun in front of him. He looked at Sana's face but his mind was at other place.

"Oh, no wonder why you're all alone today. You guys always stick together,"Jin said.

"But I think she wouldn't again. Because there's third people who just appeared into Sana and Tzuyu,"Hoseok said while gazing at Jimin. Jimin who realized whom Hoseok addressed to just gave him a shy grin. Sana didn't understand at all with what they just talking about. Anyway about Tzuyu, Sana suddenly remembered of Mr. Myungsoo.

"Oh right Sana, do you have any plan this weekend?"Jimin asked suddenly.

"Eh? Em...I guess no,"Sana answered. Remember that Sana wasn't a sociable person – because she was always got misunderstood by the girls- and rather a homie girl type which a little nerd with fanfictions and her favourite anime, Sana was sure that every weekend there's no one who would like to ask her go except Tzuyu and now, Jimin.

"Wo...would you like to go to watch movie with me?"Jimin asked nervously eventhough usually he could talking straightforward to Sana. In case this would be their first date, Jimin got nervous. Every BTS members cheered and teased Jimin, made Sana's face got boiled with heat of her blood just like Jimin right now.

"Eh...ah...o...okay Oppa!"because of the hype between them, Sana also got nervous. A thin and warm smile plastered in Jimin's face. Very genuine and made Sana felt comfortable again.

***

"Mr. Kim, do you have time to explain about the next event budget?"Mrs. Lim the Biology teacher intercepted Myungsoo or the infamous Mr. Park after they leave the meeting room.

Sana was walking nearly them and found the scene. Sana got silent for a while looking at Mrs. Lim and Myungsoo interaction. Sana knew from the girls who were always gossiping at her class that Myungsoo is so famous among the students and even the female teacher especially the single ones. Myungsoo is a music teacher who is so cool and handsome. His cold personality which made Sana thought resembles Tzuyu's character so much never changed to warmer personality. Aside of his already married and already being a father of 3 years old daughter made him deserves became the idol teacher.

"Minatozaki Sana,"Sana almost jumped and was dragged back to the reality when hearing her name got called by someone she didn't wish to call her name. Sana lifted her face to looked in front of her straightly. That person's cold and handsome face was staring at her.

"Y...yes Mr. Kim?"Sana tried to looked normal and not nervous.

"Bell has already ringing, why are you still standing at there?"he asked. Once again, Sana got surprised upon hearing that. She didn't even realize that she was daydreaming until she couldn't even hearing the bell. Sana lowered her head and tell him sorry before leaving Myungsoo.

Maybe today was her bad day. Sana just rushed from Myungsoo's sight to the class, because she was busy lowering her head and walking hurriedly upon her nervousness towards the teacher, Sana accidentally bumped into someone. Sana lifted her face and mentally screaming. How could she bump into this guy?!

"So...sorry!"spontaneously she bowed her body repeatedly. The guy she asked for a forgiveness just gave her a cold like an ice blade stare. Looking so pissed and wanting to swallow Sana with his stare, Sana couldn't look at his eyes. First, he's indeed so scary and unfriendly. Second, he's a guy without mercy! His name is Min Yoongi.

Without any answer and after gave her his death glare, Yoongi brushed her shoulder harshly and leaving the unstable Sana. Sana would definitely fall if only there's no Taehyung who suddenly saw them and held her body.

"Gosh Min Yoongi...he will be a problem,"Taehyung shook his head.

"Oh Taehyung! Thank you very much!"Sana smiled widely when saw Taehyung who unknowingly today became her savior as if he replaced Chou Tzuyu, her bestfriend.

***

"Tzuyu, are you really alright?"Sana asked full of worry in her voice.

"I'm okay Sana,"Tzuyu replied on the other line. Yeah, they were on phone call. Actually Sana said she wants to visit Tzuyu's house but the girl said she was not at home. She stayed at her cousin – Nayeon -'s house.

"Sana-ah, was Irene and her stupid girls bully you again today?"Tzuyu asked, her voice was full of worry. Upon listening to Tzuyu's sudden question about Irene made Sana fell silent. She remembered the accident today in the morning when she opened her locker. If only Tzuyu knew about that she would definitely gone mad and kill every female students in front of her no matter who were the one gave the threat to Sana. Tzuyu is a wild girl, the cruel one who has a hot blood.

" No...they didn't bully me Tzuyu! Today was a peaceful day as always at school. I didn't meet them,"Sana answered nervously. Indeed she didn't meet Irene and her friends but the previous accident was even scarier than what she just experienced. Tzuyu in other hand, was feeling something strange behind Sana's nervous voice.

"Sana, I'm sorry if I can't go to school for a few days. But I swear to you, if only there's someone touch you I will definitely come back to school and kill them. You better warn them before they bully you. You get it?"she asked. Sana's face gotten paler upon hearing Tzuyu's words. Tzuyu was never played with her words, she was always meant it.

"O...okay.I will miss you so much. Get well soon,"Sana said before she ended the call. Sana laid down on her bed, staring at the ceilings. She lives an ordinary life, she is just a daughter of moderate family which own a small company at the town and her parents gave enough love to her. She has a few of friends due to her cute and charming face which made boys gone crazy to her and Sana sometimes felt annoyed with that, it made her become a bullied victim at school. If there's no Tzuyu, Sana would never enjoy her normal days at school. And now Jimin came to her life, Sana felt her life would never be the same again. Not turmoiled because of happiness, but because of bigger problems which would eventually come to her.

Drrrrttt...drrttttt...

Sana felt her phone vibrated and she took her phone near her pillow. She just received a message. Sana opened the message, maybe from Tzuyu.

From : +612461****

Sana, have you sleep yet? Sorry if I couldn't send you home again. I want to see you right now if possible...where's your house?"

Park Jimin.

Sana just remembered that today after school Jimin was about to send her home again but his car already picked him up. So he left her at bus stop again. Before they parted away, he indeed asked for her phone number. Sana stared at the message. Her heart was fluttering and her lips formed a sweet smile. Before she reply the message, she saved his phone number.

To : Jimin Oppa ^_^

I haven't sleep yet Oppa. Is that should be now? O.o

Sent!

Sana stared at the ceilings again while waiting for his answer. Actually she knew that storm would definitely come to her life if she opened her heart to Jimin. But she has no idea, she just can't forget her senior's smile.

Drrrttt drrrttt...

Once again, her phone vibrated. She quickly grabbed her phone with excitement.

From : Jimin Oppa ^_^

Yes. I want to see you right now

Without hesitate, Sana replied his message and typed her address but Sana asked Jimin to meet her at the nearby park. Sana woke up from her bed and checked up her appearance before grabbing her coat after Jimin said he will arrive in 5 minutes. Before thinking twice, Sana rushed from her house to the park.

"Sana!"Jimin jogged to Sana who already sat in one of swing at the park. He stopped in front of her and lowered his head to catch a breath. Sana smiled while seeing Jimin's face reflected by the moon's ray. Eventhough he looked tired but he is indeed so handsome.

"Oppa, you're late by 3 minutes!"Sana teased Jimin, acted as she's upset and folded her arms in front of her chest. Jimin felt guilty and got panic with Sana's act.

"I'm sorry Sana! I got lost on the way!"he said nervously. Sana looked at Jimin's panic face which made her burst into laugher. Then she signaled him to come closer to her.

"Oppa, you should get punished,"Sana said with her naughty smile. Jimin was restless and without noticed her playful smirk, he knelled in front of Sana. Jimin startled when Sana flicked his forehead. She burst into a lot of laugher seeing Jimin's shocked expression.

"Hahahaha! Oppa, why you so serious? I'm kidding!"Sana laughed. Jimin got dumbfounded by her laugh but he immediately got a naughty idea. Jimin grabbed her arm which was holding onto the swing robe. Sana jolted when realized that Jimin's face was only a few centimeters from her face. Sana's chest felt tightened when realized Jimin's face was only a few centimeters from hers. Jimin smirked naughtily at her. Slowly he closed the gap between him and her, especially at their lips. Sana felt hot burn at her cheeks feeling Jimin's hot breath crashing into her skin. Sana closed her eyes didn't dare to look at Jimin's face which made her heart beating so fast. Seeing Sana's expression which thinking that Jimin will kiss her, once again made Jimin smirked.

Tuck!

Sana widened her eyes when Jimin was flicking her forehead back instead of kissing her.

"What are you thinking about huh?"Jimin bursted into laugher after saying that to Sana who already got so red like lobster on her cheeks.

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸
Sorry if there's a lot of typos. I'm sleepy..I just got home from watching Avengers, it was so damn amazing!
Don't forget to leave you comment here 😘

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

143K 6.1K 103
[ english | epistolary | rp!au ] ❝in which tzuyu found love in a wrong place.❞ "I fell. I lost." - Tzuyu date started: 06.02.19 date finished: 07.28...
1.1K 109 20
[COMPLETE] They say we fall in love three times in our lives. While the first two are just idealistic or hard loves, full of pain and lies; THE LAST...
25.2K 1.3K 47
It has been ten years since that day,, the day they lost someone so precious. Hatred lingers in her heart. Guilt is imprinted in his mind. They think...
367K 10.1K 61
Asymptotes series #1 A story of a two souls longing for each other, two souls that is ready to do everything just to find each other but the fate wil...