|| My Hero Academia X Reader...

By pootcheney

Just a story I write in my free time lol More

|00|
|01|
|02|
|03|
|04|
|05|
|06|
|07|
|08|
|09|
|10|
|11|
|12|
|13|
|14|
|15|
|16|
|17|
|19|
|20|
|21|
|22|
|23|
|24|
|25|
|26|
|27|
|28|
|29|
|30|
|31|
|32|
|33|
|34|

|18|

4.2K 183 97
By pootcheney

(Y/n)'s eyes twitched and she gritted her teeth, before awakening, releasing the pressure. She rubbed her cheek, which was aching from clenching her jaw for too long. She stayed laying down, listening to the boys talk. Slowly and carefully, she propped herself up onto her elbows, showing her three classmates a toothy grin. She began to sit up, wanting to talk to them properly.

"She's awake!" Midoriya sighed with relief.

"Hola, amigos! I feel so refreshe-" She beamed, before a sudden surge of pain shot through her thigh. The boys gasped with shock, but were calmed down bow her small chuckle. "I'm fine!"

Her reassurance wasn't too convincing and caused the boys to roll their eyes.

"Oh, you kids are finally all awake." Gran Torino said, entering the hospital room with Manual. His head shot towards Midoriya. "Kid, I've got a lot of complaints for you."

"S-sorr-"

"But before that, you kids have a visitor." Gran Torino stepped to the side, allowing the visitor to stand in the center. "Hosu's police chief, Tsuragamae Kenji."

Quickly, Iida and Todoroki stood up to bow at the chief. Aizawa and Midoriya looked around in panic, before attempting to scoot off the bed, to imitate the gestures of their peers.

"You may both stay seated, woof." Tsuragamae said.

"Woof?! Too cute!" (Y/n) thought, trying to contain her excitement around the strangely adorable man.

"So you kids are the U.A students that took down the hero killer?" The police chief asked, gaining a nod from the four teens. "Regarding the hero killer that we arrested, he had fairly serious I juries, with burns and broken bones and is receiving treatment under strict regard, woof. Since you are U.A students, I'm sure you would have already learnt that when quirks began to normalize, the police regarded leadership and standards with high importance. They made sure that quirks were not used as weapons. And so, the profession of a hero emerged, in order to fill that gap, woof. For an individual's use of force and power that can easily kill others, to be accepted officially, is thanks to the early heroes that followed the ethics and rules of the profession, woof. Even up against the hero killer, for uncertified individual's to cause injury, using their quirks, without specific instructions from their guardians, is a certain and clear violation of the rules."

(Y/n) watched as Todoroki clenched his fist in anger at the chief's words. She threw her hand up, asking for the attention of everyone in the room.

"It was my fault." She said, causing the boys to gasp. "I still have my temporary licence that I gained from Akira, for the League of Villains mission. I used the small amount of authority given to me, to allow the boys to fight. And Stain's injuries were my fault. I intentionally aimed for his chest, aware that my attack would cause his broken bones to perforate his lungs. So it was no one else's fault but mine."

"I know the entire story, and I'm aware that your version is only partially true, woof. There is no reason for you to accept all the blame." Tsuragamae said. "The four of you and the pro heroes, Endeavor, Manual and Gran Torino must receive strict punishment."

"Wait a second!" Todoroki yelled. "If Iida didn't do anything, the hero, Native, would have been killed. If Midoriya hadn't appeared, the two of them would have been killed. And (y/n) was able to save all of us. No one even realised that the hero killer appeared! Are you telling us that we should have followed the rules and watched innocent people get killed?!"

"Are you telling me that as long as it turns out alright, it's okay to bend the rules?" Tsuragamae questioned back.

"Isn't a hero's job to save people?!" Todoroki yelled louder.

"This is why you are not a full-fledged hero yet." Tsuragamae sighed. "Goodness, what on earth are you being taught by U.A and Endeavor, woof?"

"You damn mutt!" Todoroki shouted, storming towards the police chief.

"Wait, Shouto, stop!" (Y/n) said, holding out her arm to stop him.

"Hang on and hear him out." Torino suggested.

"That was the official opinion of the police." He explained. "And the punishment would only occur, if all of this was made public, woof. If this was made public, you probably would have been praised and applauded by the people, but punishment would be unavoidable. However, this is a little bit underhanded, but if this is not made public, the burn scars would support Endeavor, as the hero who saved the day, with it all ending there, woof. Thankfully, there were very few witnesses. This violation could be crushed here, woof. However, this would also mean that no one would ever know about your good judgment and achievements. Which one do you kids prefer. Personally, I would rather not be the one to find faults within you promising young ones, because of one mistake, woof."

"We are all very sorry." The students bowed in unison.

The three adults eventually left the four students, to allow them to rest. Midoriya also excused himself from the room, to call Uraraka. The call was short, and Midoriya entered the shared room once again.

"Midoriya, Iida just got his results back." Todoroki informed him.

"My left hand might have damage that's permanent." He said. "Both my arms are pretty torn up, but the damage to my left hand was especially severe. I'll have some numbness and trouble moving my fingers, but there's a possibility it can be healed with nerve transplant surgery. I came across the hero killer and stopped thinking rationally. The first thing I should've done was call Manual, but I got lost in my own anger. I hate the hero killer so much, but I can't deny the fact that he spoke the truth. That's why, until I'm able to call myself a real hero, I'll leave my left hand as it is."

"Are you sure?" Todoroki asked with concern.

"I feel the same way." Midoriya said, holding up his hand with the scars. "Let's get stronger together."

Todoroki looked down with guilt, twiddling his fingers.

"I feel kind of bad." He admitted, gaining the attention of the three others. "Whenever I'm involved, someone's hand gets messed up. Is something wrong with me? Am I cursed?"

The three burst out into laughter, slightly angering the concerned boy. (Y/n) sighed happily, before taking out her phone to call her brother.

"Hey, Shouta!" She smiled, holding the phone against her ear. "Yeah, yeah, I'm fine, don't worry. Yeah. Yeah. No. Yeah. Yeah. Okay. I'll be home soon. Maybe today? I just wanna get back as soon as possible. Mhm. Yeah. I will. I heard you the first damn time. I got it. Yeah. I miss you too, Shouta. Yeah. Oh, hi, Present Mic. Don't call you that? O-oh, okay. Big brother Hizashi?! No way! Dude, that's so excessive. You miss me? Um, I miss you too, I guess. Yeah. Yup. Yes. Okay. Sure. Love you too. Yeah. Bye."

(Y/n) sighed, before falling back down on the bed, tired from the long call.

"You'll be going back today?" Todoroki asked, observing the girls injuries. He looked at her neck that was wrapped in bandages. Her dominant arm was in a cast and her other was wrapped in bandages. Also wrapped was her right thigh.

"I forgot to tell you this earlier, but I think you look very beautiful with your hair short." Iida blushed as the words escaped his lips. "And I'm sorry if you don't like it. It was my fault afterall."

He looked up after hearing the girl chuckle.

"I've never really been one to bother too much with my appearance, so I don't mind." She smiled at the guilty boy. "Plus, I'm all for change. Sometimes you need to try out something new. And you saved me a whole load of money that would go towards a haircut."

"Well, I'm going to go get ready." She waved at the boys. "I'll be back in a bit."

Only a few minutes had passed, but (y/n) had returned, wearing a long sleeved bardot dress that went down to her knees, covering the majority of her injuries, except her neck. In her less injured arm were snack she had gotten from the nearby vending machine.

"Sorry, I'm not really sure what you guys are into, so I got a bit of everything." She said, placing the food items on a nearby table.

"You look pretty in that dress." Todoroki blurted out, his gaze directed towards her figure. He was frozen with awe. The girl smiled, before rubbing the back of her neck with embarrassment.

"H-he's right. You look good!" Midoriya reinforced his friend's statement.

"Thanks, guys. I guess it's kinda weird seeing me like this, since you only ever see me in my uniform." She giggled, picking up her bag with her less injured arm. "I'll be heading home now, so I'll see you guys back at school. Make sure we all stay in contact and make sure you guys all rest well!"

(Y/n)'s journey wasn't too far and she had arrived back home within an hour. She threw open the door, expecting to be greeted by her brother.

"Shouta, I'm home!" She yelled, plopping her bag down. A figure excitedly ran up to her, startling the girl. "Hizashi?!"

"Eraserhead was busy, so he told me to look after you!" Present Mic pointed at the girl. "What fun activities would my little sister like to do-"

"I was actually planning on taking a nap." She smiled at him, almost crushing his heart with a single sentence.

"(Y/N), YOU'RE TOO CRUEL!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

419K 19.6K 21
❝𝐈 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘❞ -@keikaminari - date: 10/11/2020 𝐈𝐕𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 ╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- -ˏˋ こんにちはˊˎ- 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 �...
1.1M 19.4K 118
No requests
336K 3.9K 49
First off, thank you for reading! I hope you like what I have to offer in this Oneshots book! It is complete but do enjoy what is in it!
1.2M 40.3K 90
𝐀 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐲, 𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 �...