Ending up at Mccann's house✔️

Por holymotherfckingshit

#1 in Justin Bieber! Avelyn goes to live with her cousin because of her abusive father and is shocked as she... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Epilogue

Chapter 23

2.8K 54 18
Por holymotherfckingshit

Avelyn's Point Of View:

The next few days passed by and I just wasn't feeling it. I felt numb and I knew that the rest of the gang saw it, too. The girls tried to cheer me up before they all went on a mission with Jason. I stayed at home with Za and he didn't left my side. "You look tired." He stated. "Yeah I didn't sleep that much."

"No, not sleepy. Tired."

I gulped down and quickly went into my room. What was happening? Why didn't I have myself under control? I hope that Jason wouldn't see what Za did... It would make him feel horrible and he shouldn't have to worry that much about me. He has things to do. I quickly turned on a random TV channel and made myself comfortable before slowly drifting into sleep.

Jason's Point Of View:

I felt Lynn getting more depressed day by day and I had no idea what to do. After I came back from the mission and Za told me that she's really not okay I knew that I had to do something huge to change her mood. I made a few calls and jogged up to her room. She was sleeping in her bed.

That was one of the things. She didn't sleep with me anymore and preferred to sleep in the bed she almost got raped in. I gulped down hard and walked over to her beautiful body lying still under the covers. My angel.

I caressed her cheek and then tapped over to her closet. I took out some suitcases and packed everything I saw and liked. Also make-up and other similar essential. She didn't need her pads though, her period was over. Lastly I packed in her cameras and some sketchbooks and a good collection of pens, pencils and colors. I smiled as I saw her two favorite books and took them, too. I then closed the suitcases and carried them downstairs to my big SUV.

Just then one of my more 'unknown' gang members came and passed me a pair of keys and two tickets. He nodded respectfully and disappeared again. I tucked the things into my back pocket and 5 men came in my direction. "Hello boss, which cars do you want to take with you?" A tall blond one asked. "Fav lambo, fav Ferrari and Audi." I ordered and turned on my heels. I packed two suitcases for myself, too and put them next to Avelyn's.

Time to get my princess.

Avelyn's Point Of View:

I woke up because I felt a known movement. My eyes fluttered open and I saw that I was in a car. "You look adorable when you're confused and sleepy." I heard my favorite voice say next to me and I snapped my head in Jason's direction. "Where are we going?" I asked still confused. "Somewhere where you can forget all of the Gang shit and just relax babygirl." He said and smiled at me mysteriously.

I rolled my my eyes but a smile still crept onto my lips as I leaned into his direction and quickly pecked his cheek. His face lit up and he looked at me with so much love that I melted away. What did I do to deserve him? He focused on the road again and grabbed my hand. He held it until we reached our destination. Where are we?

Around 100 men where standing in front of the car. They all had suits and sunglasses on. I looked scared at Jason and he chuckled at my expression. "Calm down, just some of my people."

Holy mother of Pizza's. Just some of his people?!

As he stepped out they all nodded at the same time. What were they? Fucking bots? Okay, I'll just stay in here. Jason turned around and chuckled as he noticed that I was still in the car. He walked over to my door and pulled it open.

He took my hand and winked at me before pulling me out. It was completely quiet and the place where we parked was a high cement platform. Not one other human being was here. Everything was empty. I could feel the curiosity burning through the mens sunglasses and I felt uncomfortable under their gaze. Jason held my lower back and led me in their direction. They immediately split up. 20 walked over to our car and the rest of them followed us.

Still no one was talking.

Jason felt my uneasiness and hugged me from behind before talking quietly in my ear. "They're here to take care of us, our luggage and our, umm, my car. They're just making ok that none of my enemies knows I'm here by keeping each of them and some of their Gang members on track through their glasses. They're electronic. They're accompanying us to our, god, my private jet, but they won't come with us. The only other person on the jet will be our- Holy fuck, what the hell is wrong with me? My pilot but he won't be able to hear our conversions due to soundproof walls." I felt a lot better knowing what's going on and didn't say anything to his our's.

"Anything else you want to know?" He asked me still whispering in my ear. "Yeah, where are we going?" He laughed

„Now that's a surprise." He yelled and stuck his tongue out at me before grabbing my hand. I heard a quiet "aww" behind me and Jason spun around. He took his gun into his hand. "Who the fuck just aww'd at me, huh?" He hissed. They all stopped walking and looked as if they were ready to piss their pants and then run off to mommy.

"M-me boss." One of the men said and raised his shaking hand. Jason put one hand on my eyes before shooting. I flinched and huffed a scream. I teared his hand from my eyes and ran over to the bleeding body on the ground. I kneeled down to him and took his glasses off.

He had an empty look in his eyes and that look has been caused by my boyfriend. My eyes started watering and two strong pair of hands lifted me up. I stumbled behind the person and got carried up the stairs to, I guess, the jet. Then I got gently pushed down on a cream armchair.

"Please still accept me Lynny, please. I never wanted you to see me doing something like that" I heard a sniffle.

I thought about how he made me feel better before and that we're heading to an, for me, unknown location because he wanted to make me happy. "Of course I still accept you Jase. I just don't understand why you did it." I sighed.

"Thank god." He pressed his head to my chest and I caressed his hair. "And I did it because I'm not cute!" I almost laughed but then remembered the dead man. "That's why you shot him. Because he thought that what you did was cute?"

"Damn right." He hissed and his grip on me tightened. "Unbelievable." I shook my head. "You know, if you wouldn't do cute things from time to time then I woudn't even be with you." His jaw clenched.

"Break up with me then. I'm not some teddy bear."

"Jason, I din't mean it like that. if you would always be rude... it wouldn't even be you. You should be happy that he aww'd. That means that we're a good couple, right?"

"So an 'aww' changes everything?" He growled. "Our whole relationship is better beacause of that?

"NO! Of course not. I don't know what is going on in your head but you better sort it out. You're completely overreacting."

"And you aren't?"

"I didn't kill anyone Jason!"

"Wouldn't be my first time doing so."

I took in a sharp breath and decided to just wait until he cleared his mind wihich happened pretty quick for him.

"Shit, I'm sorry baby. I made a mistake. I'm just scared that you'll leave me because of my lifestyle."

"You shouldn't be afraid of losing me."

"I'm scared of losing you 24/7. I don't deserve you and I have no idea why you're sticking around."

"Because I love you."

His breathing hitched and he looked at me with wide eyes. "What did you just say?" I took a deep breath? Deny it or say the truth? "What you heard..."

I saw tears in his eyes as a broad cute smile took a place on his face. "Oh lord I wanted to tell you that since- I just didn't have the balls to- God I fucking love you too Lynny! I love you so much!" I jumped on his lap and kissed his neck repeatedly.

And that's how we stayed. Me on his lap and him caressing my back happily.

After that he just held me closer.

I felt the jet landing and Jason was all excited. "Gonna spend some sick time with my girl AYYEE" He yelled out loud while running around in the jet like a mental.

I giggled at my cutie and stood up. The door opened and I got welcomed by the hot air brushing around my body. Another ocean of cement. I turned around and looked at Jason in confusion. "This plane is too big to fly where we want to. Our luggage and 10 bodyguards are already there, but they'll leave in a couple of hours. We'll take the helicopter from here."

He informed me and kissed my lips full of passion. As his lips collided against mine I felt nothing else but his lips and hands. I dipped my tongue in his mouth and he lost control. We bother fell out of the jet. "Ouch." I hissed and Jason laughed. "Sir?" The pilot asked looking at us uneasy.

"Yes, we're coming." Jason said still laughing and helped me get up. We stumbled over to the helicopter and Jason sat on the pilots seat. The pilot waved quickly and then waited for us to depart. I squealed as we did. This felt amazing.

I gasped as I saw the little island in front of us getting bigger and bigger. The beach looked huge and behind that there were palms and other plants. The ocean was turquoise and as Jason flew lower I could see dolphins and other fishes.

"Jason, oh my god. Where are we?" He smiled as he saw me that happy.

"My favorite island of mine."

"It's yours?!"

"Yes."

"No way" My eyes widened. It looked so unreal that I had the feeling to explode any second. He landed and I jumped on the warm sand. Jason hugged me and I wrapped my legs around his torso. His eyes were glistening with happiness and so were mine. I pressed my lips on his. This was perfect.

*click* "Oh shit, sorry." We stopped kissing. "Aye, Khalil" Jason cheered and put me down softly.

A guy stood good 8 ft way from us and he was holding my pastel yellow camera that I got from Jason. They did the bro hug and Khalil handed me my camera and the yet black piece of paper with a white frame around.

"Sorry, really. I was just dragging your suitcase and it kind of opened and then I saw this. Never seen such camera, it's cute." He then took a hold of my hand.

"I'm Khalil." He introduced himself and kissed the back of my fingers. "Avelyn." I saw 5 helicopters arise and they flew to where we came from.

"see ya." Khalil yelled and jumped in the helicopter we just came in. "Have fun" He winked before closing the door and flying away, too. "He didn't hug you, because you're my girl. He didn't know how I'd react." Jason said and grabbed my free hand. "C'mon. Let's see our house."

Again with the our.

We walked along the beach and talked about everything and anything. As I catched a glimpse of the house I gasped. "How the hell did you get this here?" He shrugged and kissed my shoulder while he led me to the stairs. It looked breathtaking and the view killed me. We walked in and I admired the interior. It was huge. "Jason, you're crazy." I breathed out.

"I noticed that baby. It's your fault." He mumbled suddenly so close to my ear.

He caressed my hips and I leaned my head back and enjoyed his kisses on my neck, he slightly licked my skin. "Wanna see our bedroom?" His voice was so raspy and filled with lust that I just nodded and let him led me upstairs.

As we walked into the room I had a near dead experience. Ocean everywhere I looked. The bedroom was positioned perfectly and the only thing in this room was the bed and white slide doors. I walked to the wall where I couldn't see the ocean but huge doors. They moved like batter and dim lights lit up. Another walk in closet and our clothes where already spread in it.

I chuckled. "That's how Khalil got my camera." Jason laughed. "Yeah I guess." I looked down on the picture that I've already forgotten. I could see us kissing in front of the big ocean. My dress was flattering, just like in the movies.

Jason made a gagging noise as he saw the picture and I rolled my eyes. "What" He put his hands up "It looks so cliché. Like c'mon I'm McCann. Good for me that only Khalil saw this." I rolled my eyes again and put the polaroid and my camera on the bed just to get a swimsuit, that I don't remember having, thrown on my head.

"I didn't know that I had this one." I looked at Jason confused and he send me a cheeky smile. "That's because I bought it" Oh boy. We were alone here so I could imagine him buying all kind of bikinis and swimsuits. Although I was surprised that he even brought some and didn't tell me to walk around naked.

I changed in the bathroom next to our bedroom and I bumped into a hard toned chest as I walked out.

Jason instantly checked me out and hissed. "Fucking shit, baby."

"I'm not fucking shit, thank you." I stated giving him the attitude and walked down the stairs while swaying my hips.

We arrived at the beach and only then I noticed that Jason brought my huge camera with him. I raised an eyebrow. He put her down on his towel and then it all happened really fast. Jason threw me on his shoulder and walked into the water. I hated being thrown in. "Oh my god, Jason! Put me down!! Are you crazy?!" I squealed and he shook with laughter. "Only if you give me a kiss, and I mean kiss not peck." He said his last words sternly.

"Alright." I agreed. I actually couldn't wait to kiss him. He took me off his shoulder and I wrapped my legs around his torso. He held my tights while I held onto his hair and slowly put my lips on his. I closed my eyes savoring the taste of his perfect pink lips. We both started to move our lips and I almost forgot where we were.

He gently asked for entrance and I allowed him in. We never shared such an intimate and slow kiss like this one. We pulled apart after a few minutes and without saying anything he walked back to the beach, his forehead pressed against mine. He put me down but didn't let me go. I wouldn't move if he did because I was completely lost in his brown orbs.

"I love you"

"I love you too"

"I'm hungry."

Note: The next chapter is going to be wild. Prepare yourselves.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

985 58 15
Casey Taylor and her parents move back to Homewood, Alabama for the sake of her father's parents. New school and new people that she hasn't had a cha...
31.6K 1.1K 32
Your boring neighborhood in Dallas, Texas never brings much excitement. You've lived a normal life for 16 years, nothing has ever really changed. Tha...
8.2K 120 27
Random imagines about Jason McCann, most dangerous man on Earth, yet he has a soft spot for you.
39.5K 712 19
I like how Justin Bieber played as Jason McCann on CSI, so I decide to make a story about him as Jason McCann. Description: Y/N is a teenage girl who...