If I loved you, would you lov...

By larisnotonfire

Amy please! If you don't accept who I am you don't deserve me! More

lies.
i wont let you go
partying
love you till the end.
update from 2020 me! please read very imp.

truths.

3.2K 48 46
By larisnotonfire

Ethan's POV

I wake up in a hospital bed wondering how I got here, expecting to be dead and gone. I then see a Doctor.

Doctor Marcia: Hello Ethan, I can see you have woken up.

Ethan: Why am I here!?

Doctor Marcia: Your friend Mark brought you here, Mark, Mark Fishbach.

Ethan: what?!

Doctor Marcia: Yes, he should becoming around 9:00 - 9:30 we have a limited time for the visitors to see our patients.

I start to cough up water mixed with my blood the doctor grabs a trash can and sits me up my lungs feel like they were closing in on me I could barely breathe. She puts the mask back on me and walks out the room.

Marks POV

I wake up seeing what time it was it was 8:02 I jump out of bed and take a shower and put on my clothes, brush my hair and put my glasses on, everything then came back to me on what happened yesterday. I sigh. I get in my car skipping breakfast, and drive to the hospital to see Ethan. I was quite early when I arrived. It was 8:15 I had to wait until 8:50. While i was waiting I decided to go and get some balloons and a bear that said "Get well soon" I arrived just in time.

Doctor Marcia: Mark Edward Fishbach.

Mark: here!

I bring the bear and the balloons to the room I see Ethan laying with his head back, I sit in the seat next to the hospital bed and put the balloons on the opposite side of him. I hear him speak, for the first time in forever.

Ethan: M-mark..?!

Mark: E-Ethan?! It's me, it's me.

The doctor walks in telling me of what happened.

Doctor Marcia: Apparently Ethan did a suicide attempt and if you weren't there after another 5 Minutes he would have completely been dead. So we thank you for saving his life Fishbach.

Mark: N-no thank you.

Doctor Marcia: Well, I'm going to go and let you guys do what you need to do.

Mark: okay thank you.

I sit back down near Ethan and caress his cheek.

Mark: Ethan, if you can hear me cause your lungs you can't really speak but.. I want you to know, I don't hate you and I love you, I really do, I found out Amy has been keeping us apart, away from each other, once you get better we can fix your career and go back to normal. I love you Ethan.

Ethan: I-I lo-vve you t-ttoo Ma-rkimoo.

I take off his mask for a second getting closer to his lips kissing then softly he kiss me back softly as well I then put back on his mask.

Mark: Well, I have to go Ethan they are gonna call me out in a few.

Ethan: stayyy...

I smile. I hold his hand caressing the top of his hand with my thumb. I play with his hair. Ethan looks at me and takes my glasses and puts them on him. I giggled.

Doctor Marcia: Mark, you're out of time, any last sentences you would like to say before you go?

Mark: I love you Ethan.

I walk out of the hospital and go home I sit on the couch and set up the camera wanting to tell everything that's been going on.

Mark: Hey guys, I know this isn't my proper intro, but I have something serious to talk about. These last few days have been rough, I want to tell you now don't hate Ethan I don't hate him at all Amy started this all by lying to me and saying Ethan never liked me and was using me for views and money. I found out just yesterday that Ethan tried.. he tried.. a suicide attempt.

A tear rolls down my eye.

Mark: I saved him from drowning and I want you to know Ethan is starting to get better, And everybody who unsubscribed, subscribe again. For him please, I care about Ethan so much! So-so p-please.. have mercy on him. I don't know what I'm gonna do with Amy, Katherine isn't here she's with her family but she'll probably see this, so please, Don't hate Ethan.

I turn off the camera and start editing the video, My stomach growls, I've been editing for hours and I finally decide to eat some crackers, I lost appetite, I sit in the corner of my room and start crying hoping Ethan will be okay and Amy won't hate me and more thoughts going through my head. I hated what I have done and I felt like it was my fault, I begged Ethan to live in LA and now he is going through all of this, In the hospital, for a suicide attempt. I get something to hurt myself to pay for what I've done. I cut a heart into my arm. I hissed in pain, blood starts to drop onto the hardwood floor, and my tears follow after.

•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•
The next day.

Jack  POV

I walk up to Marks door we were supposed to film today I was so energized I still couldn't believe I moved to LA  just for this. I knock on his door. *Knock knock*

Jack : MARK!

I knock a few more times I then call his phone, no answer. I check around the house for any windows I see mark asleep in the corner with blood on the floor in his room I start to freak out and try and open the window it opens and I jump inside and wake up mark.

Jack: MARK! WAKE UP!!

Mark: W-what?

Jack: y-you're bleeding you bled, what happened?

Mark: I-..

Mark starts to cry I go and get a glass of water for him he looked dehydrated.

Jack: "I" what?!

Mark: W-watch the video...

Jack: What video?!

Mark: on the c-camera.

I walk up to the camera and watch the video he uploaded to YouTube.

|| Time skip ||

Jack: Mark, I'm so sorry that happened I'm worried about Ethan too now. We need to go see him. Right now, you need to clean yourself up.

I then move his face close to mine almost kissing but mark pulled away.

Mark: No, I can't.

Jack: I understand, you're right I shouldn't have done that I-just forget about it and clean yourself up.

Mark: —

( — means silence 💘)

Marks POV

Jack turns my head his way and goes for a kiss, I pull away immediately knowing it was wrong. I know I hurt him but it wasn't time for more drama so I let it slide. I get dressed and I see the cut in my arm I wash it off still not scabbed yet. I yet brush my hair but I still looked like a mess, I didn't care. I just wanted to see Ethan.

I get in Jacks car, my stomach starts hurting from barley eating yesterday. But I decided to not say anything, Jack and I arrive at the hospital and he introduces himself to Doctor Garcia I take him to Ethan. I see Ethan he was standing in his own clothes talking to a nurse.

Mark: Ethan!

Ethan: Mark!

Ethan runs into my arms I hug him tight and he hugs me tight back tears of joy run down my face, I look him in the eyes.

Mark: E-Ethan I missed you so much, I never hated you I love you Ethan I love you so fucking much!

Ethan: I'm so glad you saved me, it's my fault I got myself into this mess

Mark: it wasn't your fault it was mine

Ethan: no it's not, you're the best brown eyed boy I've met I never knew I could fall for someone who was my best friend.

I kiss him on the lips. I turn around to see Jack gone, I don't know where he was but I was too into Ethan.

Mark: We should get you-

Ethan: maR-

My stomach starts hurting again. I fall to the ground. I wake up I see doctors surrounding me I get up looking around seeing people starring at me.

Mark: Where is Ethan?!

Mark: is he home?!

Mark: Arrgh, my stomach..!

Jack: Mark are you okay?!

Mark: y-yeah I-im just need f-food.

Jack: And Ethan isn't here you weren't even talking to her.

Doctor Marcia: let's get you some food Mark, can you stand up for me?

I try standing up but my legs felt like jello.

Doctor Marcia: let me get a wheelchair.

Jack: Here sit down.

2 Minutes later

Doctor Marcia: Here mark, excuse Seán, can you help me get him in the wheelchair?

Jack: sure.

Mark: no.

Jack: what do you mean no?

Mark: I want to see Ethan!

Doctor Marcia: you need food Mark.

Mark: n-no I don't I'm f-fine.

Doctor Marcia still pushes me to the cafeteria I see so much food but she gets me a smoothie.

Doctor Marcia: Drimk this, Here, I'll help you.

She gets a spoon and feeds it to me I eventually start to feed myself. My stomach then stopped hurting. Jack then talks to Marcia and says that Jack should take me home to get some rest. But I didn't want him to but I had to.

We arrive to my house and we say our goodbyes. I take a shower the hot water hitting my skin relaxed me. I get out the shower and then get in my underwear and put some sweatpants on. I don't sleep in a shirt.

•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_

That's all for today 💞💗 I just wanna day I personally don't ship septiplier, you can look in my bio ( f o l l o w m e ) 🔌 but yeah I'm going to be working on the next chapter after this one gets published so hang in there!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 83.7K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
434K 15.1K 163
Sevyn and Von hung around the same people but did not like each other. But they were just cordial. Until Von's birthday came up and Sevyn was the onl...
186K 8.5K 106
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
85.6K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...