H20Wildcat OneShots

By Cam0rra

They suck, but hope you'll get some enjoyment out of reading them! *cover is not mine, credit to whoever made... More

Secret Santa
Boyfriend
Trapped
It started with Nudes
The Plane Ride
Empty
Panic Attack
Missing
Icky

Jealousy

1.5K 35 5
By Cam0rra

This was a request from @boogiestories124 ( Hope I got your name right XD ) So Thank you for this request. If you want to send me a request you can DM  me or you could just leave it in the comments. Hope ye enjoy :)

"This is a 4 man job, we're looking at one the biggest banks..." Lester began before being rudely interrupted by Vanoss.

"We only have 3 men, Nogla is out from an injury in the last heist" Vanoss said looking towards Jonathan and Tyler.

"Which is why I took the liberty of asking 'Beano' to accompany you guys on this heist" Lester said as a tall masked man walked up the factory stairs.

"Hello" Beano gave a slight wave. His clown mask did nothing to hide his playful eyes. Vanoss eyed the man carefully, not trusting him. Lester noticing Vanoss' glare towards the new male and place a hand on vanoss' shoulder.

"His one of my top guys, I trust him and that says a lot" Lester said looking towards vanoss and his crew. Vanoss glanced at Beano and then at Lester and gave a quick nod.

While Lester explained what was about to go down, Delirious felt eyes burning into the side of his head. He turned to his right to see Beano starring at him. Delirious ignored him and averted his eyes back to Lester. 

"Alright boys, load up and get going!" Lester said excitedly.

One by one the men walked down the stairs. Beano grabbed the charges to blow the gates opened, while Delirious grabbed the hacking system. They all grabbed their guns and exited the factory. 

Tyler got in the drivers seat while vanoss got in the passenger seat, leaving Jonathan in the back with the new guy. The drive was silent. Delirious hated it, usually everybody would be getting pumped up listening to music or chatting.

When they finally pulled up the bank they parked around the back of it. They then walked towards the front door and opened it. Tyler and Evan took down the guards, while Delirious yelled at everyone to get on the ground. Beano tied the door shut. He then proceeded to run towards the first gate. He put a charge on the door and stepped back seeing the bright sparks. Delirious stood behind him watching intensely. 

Once they were through the gate, Beano set up another charge. This time Delirious watched Beano's movements.

"Excuse me, I just noticed you noticing me and I just wanted to give you notice that I noticed you too" Beano said standing up and facing Delirious. Delirious shook his head and laughed walking past Beano. Delirious assumed that this man was only joking and wasn't actually trying to flirt with him.

Delirious began setting up the hacking system and waited for Mini to come online. Once he got the go ahead he entered the code and the volt opened. Beano put his last charge on the last gate.

As soon as the gate unlocked, the two sprinted inside gathering as much money into their duffle bags as they could.

"Hey!" Beano called out. Delirious turned to the male with an unamused expression.

"Got two nipples for a 100 bucks?" Beano said holding up a wad of cash. Delirious laughed his bubble laughed as he turned back to the money.

"Okay boys you need to get out now" Lester warned. Beano and Delirious grabbed the remaining cash and made a dart for the stairs. Beano and Delirious met with Vanoss and Wildcat at the front door. Wildcat unhooked the strap on the front door with his pocket knife and peeped  out. A shot was fire just barely missing his head.

"Guns blazing boys" Vanoss nodded to them all. They all got ready to go out.

"Just to let you know, I find your lack of nudity disturbing" Beano whispered in Jonathans ear and ran out the door, spraying his bullets at the surrounding cops.

Wildcat glared at the back of Beano's head. He was not pleased with that comment and he was tempted to put a bullet at the back of his head, only Beano was doing the most work with taking out the cops and moving towards the alley way where the van was.

One by one the cops went down, but more and more kept coming. Helicopters began to drop Swat team and the boys were struggling to push forward. Spraying and Praying the slowly began to move forward, all covering an area. They soon came to the road and ran towards another alley.

"If I follow you home, would you keep me?" Beano said leaning against the wall next to Jonathan as they tried to catch their breaths.

"If you follow him home or even speak to him again, I'm going to shove that gun up your ass" Tyler said grabbing onto Beano's body armour and shoving his against the wall. Beano showed no signs of fear, Tyler huffed seeing amusement in Beano's eyes and let go. 

"There's the van" Vanoss called out and they made a run for it. Once all the cash was loaded into the van, Vanoss hopped in the front seat and started the engine up. The boys followed in lead and Tyler slammed the passenger door yelling 'Go'.

Beano didn't speak another word to Jonathan, He didn't even look at him. Not even when they all went their separate ways at Lester's factory.

On the ride back, Tyler didn't speak a word. He just concentrated on driving them home safely. Evan glanced at Jonathan with a knowing frown. Jonathan let out a small sigh.

'When is this man going to understand that I only have eyes for him?' Jonathan thought to himself as they arrived home. Tyler ignored everyone and went straight towards his and Jon's shared room. Jonathan groaned throwing his mask on the counter and sitting on the stool.

Tyler was always afraid Jonathan would leave him, he never understood why Jonathan was with him in the first place. Tyler wasn't anything special and he knew that. So Tyler sat on his and Jonathan's bed with a frown. 

It's not that Tyler doesn't trust Jonathan, it's that Jonathan is too hot for his own good and gets a lot of attention from both Women and Men. Yes Tyler gets jealous, in fact if anyone even glances at Jonathan in a suggestive way, Tyler's blood would boil. That's just how Tyler is. He doesn't want to share Jonathan with anyone, nor does he want to lose him.

Tyler decided that a hot shower was the best thing for him right now. It might help him calm down. So Tyler walked to the bathroom and turned on the shower. He then stripped from his heist gear and got into the shower, letting the hot water droplets fall down his face.

Jonathan was frustrated with Tyler. He just wanted Tyler to believe him when he says 'I love you' But his not sure if Tyler actually believes him. Tyler is Jonathan's world ask anyone who knows them both. They'll say their attached to each other, their inseparable. After about 20 minuets of being annoyed, Jonathan decided to go and talk to Tyler.

Although Jonathan knew he wouldn't get much out of Tyler seeing as the lamp post never really expressed his feeling. As Jonathan got to their room, he opened the door and glanced around. Tyler wasn't there, but then he heard the shower and smirked. If Tyler won't believe his words, then he'll defiantly believe his actions.

Jonathan slowly snuck into the bathroom. Unnoticed by Tyler, Jonathan began to strip. He then slowly stepped into the shower and hugged Tyler tightly around the waist.

"Jeez Jonathan you scared me" Tyler let out a small laugh. Tyler turned around and wrapped his arms around Jonathans neck. Jonathan looked at Tyler with a pout.

"What?" Tyler questioned although he already knew what this was about.

"When I say I love you, I mean it you idiot. I love you Tyler, I'm not going to run off with someone else. What do I gotta  do to make you realise that?" Jonathan questioned with a slight sigh.

Tyler didn't have an answer, he never did it when it came to these types of questions. When Jonathan knew Tyler wasn't going to answer he grabbed Tyler's length in his hands. Tyler let out a low grunt and gave Jonathan a confused look. 

"shush up, let me show you how much I love you" Jonathan said, leaning up to kiss Tyler. Tyler let out a breathless laugh. What did he do to deserve such a good boyfriend?

Jonathan dropped to his knees. He wrapped his fingers around Tyler's length and began pumping him. Once Tyler was hard enough, He gave Tyler's length, soft kitten licks. Tyler moaned lowly. Jonathan then took Tyler in his mouth, he kept his hands on what he couldn't fit into his mouth. He began bobbing his head. Tyler's grunts became moans and Jonathan smilled as he slowly licked over Tyler's tip. Once again Jonathan went back to deep throating Tyler. Tyler soon came in Jonathan's mouth. Jonathan swallowed all of it, stood up and kissed the love of his life.

"Okay I get it you love me and my dick" Tyler laughed pulling away from the kiss.

"You bet your ass I do, not stop being a jealous green monster and wash my hair" Jonathan laughed handing Tyler the shampoo. Tyler huffed and squirted some onto his fingers and slowly massaging the shampoo into Jonathan's head.

Once the two finished up in their shower, they both dried themselves, they then threw on a pair of boxers each and hopped into their king sized bed.

"I love you Tyler" Jonathan said snuggling up to Tyler's chest.

"I love you too Jonathan" Tyler said kissing the top of Jonathan's forehead.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.6K 387 29
Bakugou is known as the tough, mean classmate of 1A but what if that toughness is only his outer shell? And on the inside he's just a frail boy despe...
1.1M 18.9K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1M 38.5K 90
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
7.2K 406 30
Shigaraki is being sent off by his sensei to marry some stranger from the Fire Kingdom. He is supposed to marry Touya Todoroki or as he calls himself...