Dear Diary (A Hunter Hayes Fa...

By Jcarinoxoxo

When Laurel loses her diary at the airport, the one and only Hunter Hayes finds it. His mission becomes to ge... More

Chapter 1. Take Off
Chapter 2. Airport Sprints
Chapter 3. A New Mission
Chapter 4. I Don't Need Niall's Eyes Staring Into My Soul
Chapter 5. We Have a Problem
Chapter 6. Getting ready for a Dinner Disaster
Chapter 7. Divergent Songs
Chapter 8 Filming
Chapter 9. After the Show
Chapter 10. New Friends
Chapter. 11 Watching Videos
Chapter 12. The First Message
Author's Note
Chapter 13. Winky Faces;)
PLEASE COMMENT:)
Chapter 14. Conversations
Chapter 15. Issues
Chapter 16. Nosy Mothers
Chapter 17. Finally
Chapter 18. News
Chapter 19. Plans
Chapter 20. Essays
Chapter 21. WNI Day 1
Chapter 22. Surprises
Chapter 23. Pre- CHE
Chapter 24. CHE Part 1
Chapter 25. CHE Part 2
Things That Need To Be Said/Contest!
Ch. 26 Discoveries
Chapter 27. Explanations
Chapter 28. The Truth Part 1
Chapter 29. The Truth Part 2
Chapter 30. Meeting The Parents
Chapter 31. The First Date
Chapter 32. Invitations
Chapter 33. Dinner and Filming
Chapter 34. Every Late Night Call
Chapter 35. Arrivals
Chapter 36. Surprise!
Chapter 37. Tattoo
Chapter 38. The Boyfriend Tag
Chapter 39. Going Back
Chapter 40. Finding Out
Author's Note:)
Chapter 41. To The Rescue
Chapter 42. Someone's Got a Crush
Chapter 43. Hunter Being a Genius
Chapter 44. Graduation
Chapter 45. Arriving In LA
Chapter 46. Before He Cheats & Tyler
Chapter 47. Quitting?
Chapter 48. Beachin'
Chapter 49. Follow Your Arrow
Chapter 50. Dreams
Chapter 52. Performing
Chapter 53. Goodbyes
Chapter 54. Road Trip
Chapter 55. A New Relationship
Chapter 56. 1-10
Chapter 57. Confidence
Chapter 58. The Doctor
Chapter 59: The End
The Epilogue

Chapter 51. Fear

367 19 2
By Jcarinoxoxo

Chapter 51.

Hunter's POV

"Hey Hunter," Laurel called as she walked back in the room.

"Yeah," I called back. She walked over and placed her phone on the table next to me.

"You will never believe what just happened."

"Wait. What's going on?" I asked. I stood up and held her hands close to me.

"That was the organizers of CMA Fest. They want me to perform." She said.

My. Jaw. Dropped.

Not because I didn't think she could do it, but because it actually happened. It is extremely hard to get chosen to play there. And without an album, or even a single, this is a once in a lifetime thing.

"CMA Fest? Laurel, that is amazing!" And I quickly pulled her into a hug.

"They said I would be on the main stage in the square that Saturday at 2:30!" Laurel squealed.

"I'm right after you then. I'm at 3:30!"

"Wait. That means I have at least 45 minutes on stage. What am i going to sing?" She asked me.

"Don't worry about that tight now. Let's go out and celebrate! You're going to perform at CMA Fest!" I said.

She screamed excitedly and started running around the hotel room.

She flopped down on the bed and said, "I can't believe this is actually happening."

"Told you something good would happen."

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wait, so you're telling me you have never had gumbo?" I asked her. We were walking down Santa Monica Pier with cups of ice cream in our hands.

"I'm not from the south. It's no my fault!"

"Ok, we need to get you some gumbo because I don't think I can date someone who is so clueless about the magic of cajun food."

"Take me to Louisiana and then I can learn about it." She said. She took a bite of her vanilla ice cream.

"I might have to do just that, Flannagin."

"Looking forward to it, Hayes."

The sun started to set over the ocean and we sat down on a bench to take in the view.

"I don't want to leave tomorrow," she said staring off into the brilliantly colored Pacific ocean.

"But we have to." I looked over to her and grabbed her hand. "Fair season".

"Busiest time of the year." She said. She knew how much I'd be on the road. I'm always busy, but summer is worse than usual.

"But I'll see you next week. Because you are now a CMA Fest artist."

"It's so crazy," she moved a piece o hair from her face. "How?"

"Because you were given an amazing opportunity that is a once in a lifetime thing."

She looked up at me and I saw the fear in her eyes. She was terrified. The biggest event in country music. The biggest stage at the biggest event in country music. With the biggest names on the biggest stage at the biggest event in country music.

"Come on. We should go. Early flight tomorrow."

New mission: Get her to stop being afraid.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know this is a short chapter but I wanted to update so you guys wouldn't go crazy about the cliffhanger.

So how did y'all like the chapter?

Hearts and Rockets,

Julia

(Instagram- @heyhunna)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 149 21
Small town Mississippi 20 year old Jinger Jones has an obsession with country music. And Hunter Hayes. When Jinger wins meet and greet tickets to one...
12.4K 635 128
*Book One of the Storm Warning Chronicles* Girl with a troubled past but he doesn't care he loves her just the same. Break-ups, jealously, death, th...
7.5K 601 32
Andi Kent made quite an impression in the music industry with her first number one hit: 'A Hero To Me' but what happens next? Fast forward a few year...
42.5K 1.1K 30
Just some Hunter Hayes imagines, hope you like them!