Insecure [rochan]

By katzmotelrm

"I'm too old for a babysitter." "I can be more than your babysitter." More

Prologue
Did
You
Change
Or
Not?
You're
Acting
A
Bit
Awkward
It's
Obvious
It's
A
Fact
I'm
A
Bit
Strange
So
Dazzling
I
Can't
Look
At
You
So
I'm
Closing
My
Eyes
My

You're

2.2K 143 184
By katzmotelrm

"Hey Chanhee, you don't look too good. Are you sick?" the boy asked when he opened the door for Chanhee. 

"No, I'm just going through a crisis," Chanhee said as he entered the house. 

"Sit on the couch and tell me what's wrong," he said to Chanhee simply. 

"I'm sorry to just call you out of nowhere Youngkyun but I'm worried about something, and it has to do with someone I'm dating," Chanhee said, bouncing his leg from nervousness. 

Youngkyun put his crutch down and sat down next to Chanhee, looking at him with wide eyes. 

"Who are you dating?" Youngkyun questioned with curiosity. 

"Rowoon," Chanhee said simply. 

"Aw, that's so cute," Youngkyun cooed. 

"How?" Chanhee asked with confusion. 

"It's just that height difference is adorable," Youngkyun said with a smile. 

"Shut up," Chanhee said as he nudged the boy a bit. 

"Anyway, what's the problem?" Youngkyun asked. 

"It's just he's a senior so he's graduating this year and I feel like we can't be together after that," Chanhee said sadly. 

"Well don't think about the future, just think about now, make good memories," Youngkyun said simply. 

"But, I don't see the point of dating someone if it's not going to last," Chanhee told him. 

"But, you don't know if it will last or not," Youngkyun said to him. "Just have fun in the moment."

"How would you know anyway?" Chanhee questioned. 

"Cause I'm dating a senior too," Youngkyun told him. 

"You are?" Chanhee questioned with surprise. 

"Yeah, so I ignore the fact that he's graduating soon and just have fun with him, that's why we practically spend every day together," Youngkyun said with a smile. 

"Why are you not with him today?" Chanhee asked. 

"Because he had a family thing going on," Youngkyun answered. 

Chanhee looked down, maybe Youngkyun was right, he shouldn't think about the future he should be spending as much time with Rowoon as possible. 

"Did I help any?" Youngkyun asked. 

"Yeah, I think so," Chanhee said simply. 

"Well while you're here, do you want to play video games?" Youngkyun asked with an eyebrow raise.

"Uh, yeah, I just need to make a phone call real quick," Chanhee said as he got up from the sofa. 

"Okay, the system is in my room, I'll go set it up," Youngkyun said simply. 

Chanhee smiled slightly before going outside to get some privacy. He took his phone out and hit the call button, making it to Rowoon. 

"Chani! Are you alright? Why were you ignoring me? Did I do something wrong?"

"No, I was just scared. I was scared you'd leave me." 

"What? Why would I leave you?"

"Cause you're graduating soon Rowoon. You'll eventually leave me to go to college and have a career."

"Chanhee, why are you thinking so far into the future, I've still got time, and who said I was going to college right after high school? I don't really want to do that."

Chanhee let out a sigh. 

"I guess you're right."

"Exactly. So we should hang out more often, what are you doing tomorrow?"

"I'm moving, and I think my dad is picking me up from school."

"Well let's have lunch, just the two of us."

"Okay."

"Alright, I'll see you tomorrow."

"Bye hyung."

"Bye Chani."

click. 

Chanhee smiled sheepishly, he shouldn't have been overthinking too much, and talking to Rowoon made him feel a hundred times better. 

Chanhee went back into Youngkyun's house, ready to play video games with his friend. 

-

"Chanhee, are we still hanging out this weekend?" Jaemin came up to him and asked. 

"Uh yeah, if you still want to," Chanhee said simply as he played with the pencil in his hand. 

"Okay cool, cause Jeno isn't coming anymore," Jaemin said, he sounded angry about it. 

"Oh, why not?" Chanhee asked. 

"Just cause," Jaemin said looking a bit more irritated. "Just be there."

"Okay," Chanhee said softly as he watched Jaemin walk away to his seat. 

"They had another fight," Sanha whispered to Chanhee. 

Chanhee looked at Sanha with a bit of confusion. 

"What?" Chanhee questioned. 

"Jaemin and Jeno, it doesn't happen often but when it does, it's bad, and you my friend just got dragged into the middle of it," Sanha said with wide eyes, he looked a little excited about it. 

"What are you talking about?" Chanhee questioned again, not sure what was really going on. 

"Just when you go over to Jaemin's house, he'll tell you all about his problems with Jeno, listen carefully and tell me everything, this is good gossip," Sanha said to him with a smile. 

Chanhee just let out a sigh and rolled his eyes. 

~

"Rowoon, how are you?" a familiar voice said to him. 

Rowoon turned around to see his friend, Taeyang. 

"I'm fine, how's Youngkyun?" Rowoon asked.

Taeyang's eyes widened. 

"You know we're together?" Taeyang questioned. 

"Yeah, the boys told me," Rowoon said simply. 

"Well, it's going great, by the way, I really love that boy," Taeyang said with a small smile as he started to think about his boyfriend. 

"That's good," Rowoon said as the two started to walk to lunch together. 

"So, you and Chanhee?" Taeyang questioned. 

"Yup," Rowoon said with a small sigh. 

"Is everything going alright?" Taeyang asked.

"Yeah, he just kind gets upset sometimes and won't tell me," Rowoon said simply. "I think he'll open up more though eventually. I think he's got trust issues."

"You guys should talk it out," Taeyang said simply. 

"Yeah," Rowoon said looking down. 

Rowoon suddenly felt something grab his hand. He looked over quickly to see Chanhee holding his hand looking at him with a smile. His heart skipped a beat just seeing Chanhee look happy to see him. 

"Hi," Chanhee said softly to the latter. 

"H-h-hi," Rowoon stuttered. 

"Can we skip lunch and just sit on the stairs together?" Chanhee asked.

"S-sure, yeah," Rowoon said swallowing hard. "I'll see you later Taeyang."

"Okay," Taeyang said simply as he continued to walk toward the cafeteria. 

Chanhee pulled Rowoon towards the stairs. 

"Chani, can we talk?" Rowoon questioned as they sat on the stairs together. 

"About what?" Chanhee questioned, avoiding eye contact with Rowoon. 

"About us," Rowoon said sweetly as he took Chanhee's hand and locked their finger's together. 

"There's nothing to talk about," Chanhee said simply. 

"You know you can trust me right?" Rowoon questioned. 

Chanhee looked at Rowoon with a bit of surprise. 

"Yeah, I know," Chanhee said softly. 

"And I'm here for you whenever you need me, just say the words and I'm there," Rowoon said to him with a smile. 

Chanhee looked down with embarrassment.

"Why are you so sweet to me?" Chanhee questioned. 

Rowoon smirked and lifted Chanhee's chin up, making the boy look at him. 

"Cause I love you," Rowoon said simply before giving Chanhee a quick peck on the lips. 

Chanhee just blushed and looked down quickly. 

"Chanhee, I need to talk to you," a boy said, suddenly appearing in front of the two. 

Chanhee looked up to see Jeno. 

"Can it wait?" Chanhee questioned. 

"No," Jeno said as he grabbed Chanhee's wrist and pulled him up off the stairs. 

"I'll see you later Chanhee," Rowoon said with a devilish smile as Chanhee was dragged away. 

Chanhee didn't want to be dragged into a conversation with Jeno, he just wanted Rowoon. That's all he wanted. 

-

It was the end of the day and Chanhee was sick of talking about Jaemin. Jeno was practically on Chanhee's heals just talking about Jaemin and how stupid he is. It was just Jaemin this, Jaemin that, he was so done with it, and every time he asked if Jeno liked Jaemin more than a friend he'd just say he's not gay and then continue to talk about Jaemin. 

Chanhee got in his father's car and let out a sigh. 

"How was school?" his father asked. 

"Tiring," Chanhee said simply. 

"Well you've got a lot of unpacking to do," his father said with a shrug as he drove off. 

Chanhee just rolled his eyes and looked out the window. He really didn't want to unpack since he felt exhausted. 

The drive felt long but they finally got to the house. The new house. 

"Wait, did everything get moved already?" Chanhee questioned. 

"Yup, your mom and I have to work tonight so I've called Rowoon and he'll be here in an hour," his father said as he parked the car. 

Chanhee tried not to blush at the mention of Rowoon. 

"Okay," Chanhee said softly. "Is that when you're going to work?"

"Yeah, I thought I could help you unpack for a little bit and then I'll be off," his father said as he got out of the car. 

Chanhee got out as well. He was excited to see Rowoon later. 

-

An hour passed, Chanhee had gotten almost all of his stuff unpacked, with the help of his father. 

There was a knock at the door and Chanhee's heart skipped a beat when he heard it. 

"That's probably Rowoon," his father said as he came downstairs, adjusting his tie. 

Chanhee watched his father, from the couch, as he opened the door, and there was Rowoon, looking as good as he always does. 

"Hi Mr.Kang," Rowoon said with a nervous smile. 

"Hello, Rowoon, did you find the place okay?" 

"Yes, and it's a beautiful house," Rowoon said as he entered the house. 

"Well I'm off to work, I'll be back late but his mother will be here by eight at the latest," his father said before leaving quickly.

Rowoon looked at Chanhee with a smirk.

Chanhee just smiled shyly.

"Want to see my room?" Chanhee asked with a head tilt.

"Sure," Rowoon said simply as he watched Chanhee get up from the couch. 

Chanhee started to make his way upstairs and Rowoon followed behind, trying his best not to stare at Chanhee's ass but he was having a little trouble.

The two got upstairs and Chanhee entered his bedroom, with Rowoon behind him. 

Rowoon just simply looked around quickly and smiled a tiny bit. 

"Do you like it?" Chanhee asked awkwardly. 

Rowoon looked at Chanhee with a smirk, making the boy's heart skip a beat. 

"Yeah, it's nice, but you know what I like more?" Rowoon questioned with an eyebrow raise as he got closer to Chanhee. 

"What?" Chanhee asked with a small smile as he looked up at Rowoon. 

"You," Rowoon said his smirk turning into a devilish but cute smile. 

"Dumbass," Chanhee mumbled as he lifted his heels off the ground slightly so his lips would touch the other's.

Rowoon put a hand on the side of Chanhee's cheek, getting into the kiss as much as possible. He missed this feeling of Chanhee's lips on his, the true feelings and emotions that the younger was holding in always would get released into the kiss, even though they've only kissed like this one other time.  

Rowoon let go of the kiss for a second to lift Chanhee into his arms, but their lips locked together once again. Rowoon carefully made his way to the bed and gently placed Chanhee down, but they never let go of the kiss. 

Rowoon was now on top of Chanhee, sucking on his lips like he depended on them to live. Rowoon could feel Chanhee tug on his hair just a tiny bit. Rowoon let go of the kiss for a second and looked down at the younger, who looked so submissive beneath him. It was getting a little too heated. 

"I've wanted this for so long," Chanhee mumbled before attacking Rowoon's lips again. 

They flipped over and now Chanhee was on top of Rowoon. 

Rowoon's heart was beating fast, he was scared this was going to go further than just kissing. 

Rowoon let go of the kiss to look at Chanhee, who looked a little surprised. 

"So you never hated me?" Rowoon questioned. 

"I hated you because I liked you hyung," Chanhee said innocently before he started kissing Rowoon again. 

Rowoon kissed back. When Chanhee called him hyung he felt his heart actually stop beating for a second. He couldn't control himself around Chanhee, he liked him way too much. Rowoon could hear a small muffled moan come out of Chanhee that of course made his dick twitch. 

"Chanhee!"

The two separated in a heartbeat when they heard that sudden voice, Chanhee getting off Rowoon and sitting at the edge of the bed. Both of them looked to the door to see Chanhee's father. 

Rowoon looked back at Chanhee and his heart almost shattered when he saw Chanhee with a terrified expression.  

*Yah girl actually just started some more drama, whoops. Also, idk how this story is still going, usually I'd get bored but I keep thinking of ideas, also I hope it's not getting boring. I'm trying my best.*

-katz

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.3K 1.4K 11
"You underestimated a mother." "I would kill to keep my family safe and secure."
167 0 21
"One day, we'll grow up and leave this place. Then you won't need me anymore." "You're wrong. I'll always need you."
24.3K 695 14
Because you can never have enough Jeongchan Oneshots :D Disclaimer: these stories are fictional and for entertainment purposes only.
71.8K 2.9K 12
"you want to act like a child, i'll treat you like one." - completed -